Daddy Answers The Hard Questions

Story Info
Dad helps Andie discover her womanhood.
4.9k words
4.58
360.9k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea has always been my special little girl. I remember the night that she was born like it was yesterday. Her mother had to have her by C-section and I got to be in the room with the surgeons and the pediatrician. As soon as she came out of her momma's belly the pediatrician took me with him to examine her and weigh her and clean her up. I'd brought a camera and took pictures of her just minutes after she was born.

Since her mom was having her tubes tied at the same time and had to be stitched up, I got to take little Andie, as we came to call her, back to the room and hold her till momma got out of recovery. I held her in my arms and looked into those beautiful little eyes that couldn't focus yet and told her how we had been waiting for her to arrive and how glad her momma, brother, and I were that she had arrived. I sat holding her for forty five minutes talking to her and telling her how much we loved her. Andrea and I developed a special bond from that moment onward. As she grew up she seemed to love to be with her daddy all the time. She became the joy of my life as I watched her grow up into a beautiful and increasingly sexy young lady. We had never made a big deal out of nudity around our house. We wanted our children to grow up without any complexes about their bodies, so it wasn't unusual for us to parade around half dressed, or even naked sometimes, without embarrassment or guilt. As a result, I had begun to notice Andie's developing breasts and the nice curves of her rear and the hair that had started to grow in her pubic area. At 18, she had grown tall, like her mother, about 5'6", with long blonde hair and hazel eyes. When her mother informed me one day that Andie had graduated into a 38C cup bra; I mentally noted the fact had not gone unnoticed by either her brother or myself.

One Friday afternoon when Andie and I were at home alone. Her mom, an OB/GYN nurse, was working the second shift hospital filling in for a sick colleague. Her older brother was still away at college, although we were expecting him home for the weekend at any time. I was lying in my LazyBoy recliner reading some magazines and Andie was running around the house braless, in a T shirt and a pair of loose fitting shorts.

Suddenly I sensed a presence and looked up from my reading slightly startled to see Andie standing beside my chair. I tried not to stare at her firm breasts jutting out from under her T shirt. Looking past her obviously blossoming womanhood I smiled and said, "What is it, hon?"

"I need to ask you something" she said.

Putting my magazine down I gave her my full attention.

"What do you need to ask me?"

"Well," she began "the girls at school were talking about their boyfriends today and the kinds of things they do with them." She paused.

"Go on…"

"Well…umm….they were talking about sex and the subject came up about hard dicks and what their boyfriends' looked like."

"Kind of comparing notes?" I suggested.

"Yes," she replied, "kind of like that."

"Ok," I responded, "what is your question?"

"Well, they were all talking and then they looked at me and noticed I wasn't saying anything."

"Were you embarrassed?" I queried.

"No, not really, I mean, you and mom have both explained the facts of life to me pretty well, and I could have kept up with them talking if I wanted to, but….." she paused and bit her lip.

I sat up in my chair a little and with genuine concern said, "What? What is it, Andie?"

She drew her breath in slowly and spoke deliberately, "The reason I didn't say anything was because I didn't have anything to say."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I didn't have anything to say because I've never seen a hard dick."

"Well, you've seen me and your brother around the house naked."

"Yes, but that's different, it wasn't hard."

"How about your boyfriends, haven't they shown you theirs?"

"No," she responded, "Brad Anderson tried to once, but I wasn't interested at the time and I didn't really like him that much. He was just fun to run around with and be a friend."

"Okay," I responded, "I understand. So just what is it you want to ask me?"

She just stood there for a minute with her head bowed in silence, then she looked into my eyes totally serious and asked, "Can I see it?"

"See what? My penis?" I asked, almost with incredulity (her mother and I had always used the proper terminology for sexual organs).

"Yes" she said.

Since we had always been so open in our home I saw no harm in it so I told her, "Of course, honey". I unzipped my trousers and pulled my flaccid organ out of its resting place on to my lap.

Andie looked at it for a minute and then almost sheepishly but determinedly asked me, "Can you make it hard? Please?"

The sound in her voice when she said "Please?" reminded me of when she was two years old and first learned to use please and "welcum". I smiled at the memory, then focused my attention back on my daughter. In a friendly yet serious tone I said, "All right, honey. I'll make it hard for you, but you're going to have to help me a little just like your mom does."

I studied Andie's face intently and could see that she had already begun crossing a threshold into another stage of her development. She marshaled her strength and resolve and matter-of-factly said to me, in her most mature voice, "All right, Daddy, tell me what to do."

At this point I felt my natural male lust rising to the surface and fought furiously to keep it under control as I instructed my daughter in a rational and logical manner.

"All right, honey," I began, "you need to touch it, firmly, and rub and caress it. Play with it in your hands, just like you used to play with Play Dough. . . . . only don't pull it apart."

I grinned.

Andie looked back at me with a smile and hesitantly touched my unsuspecting organ. At first she just rolled it in her hand, then she began to take her thumbs and rub them in small little circles on the head. That action brought the old soldier to life and she squeaked in surprise when it responded to her and began to grow.

"Is that all right?" she asked.

"It's a good beginning." I told her. "You need to stroke it up and down a little. Hold the whole shaft in your hand and give it just a little friction. You're doing fine."

Andie obeyed my promptings and soon she had my 8" cock at full attention.

"Wow!" she exclaimed as she looked at her work. "That's really nice, I love how alive it feels in my hands, and its getting so hard!"

"It feels good too, honey. Have you seen enough?" I asked.

She stood still for a second as if she were pondering something. Then as she slowly continued to stroke my now fully alert staff she said without looking at me, "How do blow jobs work?"

I coughed nervously as I tried to think of what to say.

"Well….honey……its kinda like when you used to eat Popsicles and suck on them in your mouth, without letting the cold part touch your teeth."

Silence. A short time passed the seemed like an eternity. Andie looked at me, smiled, and asked in her most little girlish voice, "Can I try it?"

"Well, uh, I suppose." I managed to choke out the words.

"Okay, then, tell me what to do"

"Well, honey, you have to put it in your mouth, and caress it with your lips and your tongue, and be careful not to touch it with your teeth, its really sensitive to that."

Andie nodded to show she understood and bent over my prone body and put her lips on the head of my cock. At first she was shy, and would just brush it with her lips. Then little by little she opened her mouth and let more of it in. I felt the wetness of her saliva on my burgeoning head and the smooth sweetness of her lips as they danced around me. The feeling made me moan with pleasure and almost made me lose control of this attempt at educating my daughter in the safety of her home. I shook myself out of my reverie, I didn't want to sound like a lustful old man to my teenage daughter, so I summoned my most serious voice and said, "That's good, Andie. You're doing a fine job." She spoke without taking me out of her mouth and I felt the vibrations of her voice on my cock.

"What did you say, honey? I couldn't understand you?"

She laughed and looked at me.

"I said, is there anything else I should be doing?"

"Well," I said hesitantly, "its nice when you move up and down, with your mouth and your hands working together, and also using your tongue."

Andie thought for a second and then said, "You mean like this?"

With her left hand she grabbed the base of my cock and put her mouth down almost entirely over me. She tightened her grip with her gums and I could feel her flat and delicious tongue against the side of my organ. Slowly but deliberately she began to pump, up and down with her mouth, her hand firmly grasping my shaft and rising and falling in tandem with her mouth. I almost couldn't hold myself back as I felt her taking control in an expert way. I could tell she was enjoying it to, for she moaned with pleasure like someone enjoying the taste of deep, rich chocolate.

Andie had been standing facing me when she first arrived, but now she had turned to pay full attention to my cock, and her ass was right in my face where I lay. The shorts she had on revealed part of her cheeks and were loose enough to slip a finger in. I did not have the courage to try that right off, so instead I placed my hand on the inner thigh of her left leg and began to caress it, up and down, matching the rhythm of her hands and mouth. I don't know what happened, whether she was lost in the moment or knew exactly what she was doing, but as if on cue she moved her right leg slightly out so that I had room to reach her crotch. I was getting carried away by the thought of my daughter sucking me off, and feeling of her hot mouth firm touch, without even thinking of how she might react, I moved my hand up to her now exposed crotch and began finger her steaming slit. I didn't realize how much sucking my cock was turning my daughter on until I touched her slit and found it already wet. Taking her own moisture I lubed her fully from front to back and massaged her clit two of my fingers. She moaned with pleasure, and approval, and we spent a good amount of time pleasuring one another. Suddenly she stopped and stood up abruptly. I moved my hands as she straightened up, slightly embarrassed at having lost self control. She looked at me with love and lust and said in an innocent voice. "Daddy, there was something else the girls were talking about today. A lot of them say that their boyfriends go down on them. I know what that means, but I'm curious, I've never had anybody do that to me. Daddy, would you go down on me? Would you show me what its like?"

At this point I stopped pretending that this was just an academic exercise. My daughter was asking me to initiate her in things sexual. She was coming to the one man she knew in the whole world who loved her unconditionally, and whom she loved and trusted implicitly, and asking him to show her the way to womanhood. I loved my daughter. I couldn't deny her. Yet, I was also aware of the misunderstanding people might have about it. Even my own wife or son might not understand if they saw and knew what we had been doing and were about to do. I made up my mind. I was going to do what my daughter asked, but I wasn't going to be a fool about it.

"Yes, honey," I replied, "I would be happy and privileged to do that for you, but we have to be realistic about this, it could get us both in trouble if anyone found out."

"I know, Daddy. I'm not going to tell. Why don't we go downstairs to the spare bedroom? It has a lock, and mom won't be home for at least two hours."

I agreed. I got up out of the recliner and instinctively pulled back into my pants my now waning erection.. Andie took my hand and we went downstairs to the spare bedroom. Once we got inside and locked the door Andie turned to me and said, "As long as we're doing this we might as well be comfortable" and she slipped off her T shirt to reveal her magnificient breasts. I noticed that her nipples were hard, a sure sign that she had been stimulated. I wanted to take them in my mouth, but I held myself back, I didn't want to overpower my daughter with my own lust. She pulled off her jeans to reveal a small mound of hair that had been neatly shaved around the edges.

"Come on, Daddy," she urged me, "I want to see your whole body naked."

It didn't take much to convince me at this point, I obediently shed my clothes and we lay down on the bed next to each other.

"How do you want me to do this?" I asked, putting Andie in control so that she would feel comfortable.

"I want you to do it just like you do to mom" she answered.

"How do you know me and your mom do this?" I asked her.

"Well, the walls in this house aren't that thick at night. Besides I can hear things sometimes coming through the ventilation ducts. Mom yells a lot, and I know its not because you're having a fight" she grinned.

"Ok," I said, "I'm going to give you the full treatment, minus the intercourse of course." Now it was my turn to take control.

"Here is what I want you to do. Lay back, open yourself up mentally and emotionally, relax, don't worry about anything or think about anything. Just feel your body, and let it lead you, go with the feeling and don't hold back."

"Ok" she said, and laid back on the pillow and closed her eyes.

I started with her face. That beautiful angel face I had kissed as a Daddy so many times.

This time I kissed her as a lover. Light kisses on her forehead and eyebrows, around her mouth and chin. Caressing her cheeks with my fingers and stroking the nape of her neck. As I kissed her she followed her instincts and parted her lips, giving me her tongue as we locked in a passionate kiss. As we kissed, exploring each other's mouth with our tongues, I continued to caress her skin, stroking her from neck to waist. Her nipples responded to my touch and became hard, standing at attention till I passed over them again. I took those luscious globes in my hands and kneaded the soft flesh that was her breasts. After we finished the passionate kiss I began the journey downward with my mouth, visiting her neck, collarbone and chest. This time I did not hold myself back, or deny myself the pleasure of her nipples or her breasts. My mouth found and consumed them with a voracious passion. She moaned gently and moved in response to my touch.

As I sucked on her left breast my hands traveled downward to her mound, teasingly brushing her vulva's lips. Each time I passed she moved her hips, saddened that I made such a short visit. Finally I stopped my teasing and began to massage her there in earnest. I stayed on the outside, squeezing her outer lips, to putting indirect pressure on her clit. I guessed from experience this was the best way to warm her up. I was right.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned, with each clench of my hand, "I like that. Squeezed it harder."

The more I massaged and squeezed her the thinner her outer lips became, until at last they lay open to reveal the delicate petals of her pink inner lips and lovely symmetry of the dome of her hooded virgin clit. Changing my tactics, I now began to rub her as I had upstairs, going to the source of her now evident wetness and spreading it over her entire slit. This gave me the lubrication I needed to really work directly on her clit. I rubbed her right in the middle, flicking my fingers gently over the surface of her hood, and alternating that with with a rapid, vibrating, stroking massage. She responded by groaning and moving her hips to match the motion of my fingers. My head was near her waist, and she had taken hold of a handful of my hair. As I flicked her increasingly stimulated clit she pushed my head down to indicate she wanted my mouth. I took her direction and changed position, placing my head and shoulders between her legs and grasping the both of her buttocks with my hands. With my nose and my eyes directly above in front of her warm, wet, pussy. I drank in the sight and smelled the sweet juices of my daughter's fresh sex. I paused, looking carefully at her for a moment, remembering the many the times years ago that I had changed her when she was a child in diapers. I was always careful then to make sure I cleansed her thoroughly, so she would be safe and free from infection. Now as I looked at this same flesh, fully mature and ready for womanhood, I looked in a different way, but with the same love and and desire to provide protection. I did not know what the future would old, or what man might claim my girl for himself, or how he would treat this precious pussy or the woman to whom it belonged; but I promised myself, that at that moment, I was going to give my baby the most loving, fulfilling sexual experience that I could possibly provide.

First, I kissed her there. I kissed her mound, I kissed her clit, I kissed her from the top to the bottom of her slit. I wanted her to know her Daddy loved her, and he was going to love her good. With my tongue I licked her from the bottom to the top. I took her hooded clit in my mouth and gently sucked and rubbed it with my tongue. She pressed herself hard against my mouth.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy, that feels sooooo gooood."

I knew where I was headed, and it was in the right direction.

As I continued to suck her clit I slipped two fingers, my forefinger middle finger, past her hymen and into her wet, dark hole, watching the angle so as not to cause pain.

Joining in rhythm with my mouth and tongue I stroked the walls of her pussy with my fingers.

"Yes" she said, "I like that."

Bending my fingers, at just the right angle I began searching for a special spot. I knew that if I found it, it would bring her pleasure greater than anything she had ever known. Patiently and methodically I stroked and pressed until I found it.

"OH!" she gasped, "that's good!"

Continuing to service her clit with my tongue, I pressed in to take her over the top. It was like the movement of an ocean wave. Her hips began a rhythmic in motion, matching the strokes of my hands and tongue. The walls of her vagina tightened, gripping my fingers like a cylindrical vise. The tension radiated through her hips and I heard the panted gasp of her breath. Suddenly Andie clenched the sheets, with whiteboned knuckles, and arched her back. She let out a yell that was just like her mother, and one I was fearful the neighbors might hear. My daughter had her first massive cum, and I was there to help her find it. I stopped where I was without moving away, giving her time to recover from what she'd experienced. I smiled. I was proud. My daughter had just had her first major cum, and I was there helping her find it.

I knew what to do next. Just let her rest for a little while. When I sensed her breathing had returned to normal I gently began to work on her again. This time it did not take as long for her response. In just a few moments I heard her say, "Oh my God, its going to happen again!" Three more times I brought her to climax, just like I always did for her mother. Finally, Andie had all she could take and rolled on her side in a fetal position. She laid there for a few minutes, and I moved up beside her, giving her room to breathe and to think.

After three or four minutes had passed, Andie turned over. She looked in my eyes, not as a girl but as a woman. I could see in her face her satisfaction and with a lusty voice and a breath whisper she said, "Daddy. I want you to do something for me."

"What is it, honey?" I asked.

"Daddy. I want you to pop my cherry. I want you to fuck me."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked to make certain.

"I want it more than anything else in the world!"

"All right, sweetheart, but I'll have to check and see if I've got condoms."

12