Daddy Horsecock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now suck my cock, you little bitch."

"Fuck yeah, Daddy." Jenna's mouth plunged deep onto my cock, swallowing the head. She began choking on the thickness filling her mouth.

The sound of her gagging was music to my ears.

I gestured for my stepdaughter to stand up. "I've got a special treat for you this morning," I told her.

"What is it?"

We entered the shower and I turned on the hot water spray. "Turn around, close your eyes and put your palms against the tile wall," I told her.

Jenna giggled. "What are you gonna do - frisk me?" she asked.

"Something like that."

Smirking, Jenna put her palms against the wall of the shower stall and obediently spread her legs. "How's this, Daddy?" she asked.

"Perfect," I said. I reached around Jenna's torso and began playing with her breasts. "You know, Jenna, I got a message from the medical clinic yesterday." One of my hands slid down to her ass, glistening in the wet shower, while my other hand grabbed my cock.

"And . . .?"

"And they said it was safe to do . . . this!" I bent my knees to accommodate how short Jenna was compared to me and lined up my cock to her pussy. Then I pushed my cock head up to the entrance to her pussy.

"OH! Oh yeah, Daddy! It's about time! Put it in me and pound my ass!"

"Is this what you want?" I teased. The head of my cock was barely entering her lips. Water was splashing on our bodies, giving us both a wet sheen.

"You know it is!"

"Then call my name. Loud enough for your mother to hear. Scream out to your mother what you want from me."

"HORSECOCK!" she screamed. "I WANT HORSECOCK!"

I pushed my cock in several inches. The force of my thrust lifted little Jenna off the ground, so that the tips of her toes were dancing on the bathroom tiles.

"UH!" she screamed. "OH GOD, DADDY!"

I grabbed her hips and began lifting her pliant little body up and down on my hard rod.

Just then, a knock sounded at the bathroom door. "Is everything okay in there?" asked Mary from the other side of the door.

I paused only a millisecond in my pounding Mary's daughter. "It's fine, Mary," I answered. "Jenna stubbed her toe against the sink and she called out for help."

"Are you okay, Jenna?" her mother called. "Is Daddy Horsecock taking care of you?"

Jenna turned her head toward me, her long black hair, wet from the shower, hung in tangles that partially covered her face. She had a wide open smile on her face and she was laughing silently, even while gasping with each thrust. "Oh yeah, Mom. Daddy's the best!" She gave a sharp intake of breath again as I thrust even harder. "He's such a HORSECOCK!"

I gripped Jenna's hips and pumped furiously. I was immensely turned on by my wife's presence only a few feet away. Jenna braced her hands against a towel rack attached to the tile wall as I lifted her completely off the ground. Jenna responded by wrapping her legs around my ass. "I'm so glad you married such a big, strong Horsecock, Mommy!" she screamed. "Daddy's so good! Daddy's so fucking good!"

"What's Daddy doing, sweetheart?" Mary asked.

I pulled my cock out of Jenna and let her put her feet back down on the ground for a moment. Then I spun her around, cupped her ass cheeks from behind and hoisted her up with her back flat against the tiles of the bathroom wall. Jenna put her arms around my neck and I began slamming my cock into her as deep as I could.

"Daddy's massaging me, Mom! He's touching me right where I need it most!"

"Thank you, Horsecock," Mary said sweetly. "I know I can always count on you."

"I'll take good care of Jenna, honey," I said as I pounded her daughter relentlessly. "Why don't you go back to fixing us breakfast? What with Jenna's hurt foot, I think the hot water might be good to keep down any possible swelling. We're going to take extra long in the shower today, aren't we, Jenna?"

"Oh, yeah, Daddy! I need this so bad!" Jenna kissed me violently, her tongue thrusting into my mouth in an intense soul kiss. Our bodies molded together into one feverish animal as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips and ass. I humped her desperately, slamming her back against the wall over and over. The shower water poured down on both our hot bodies.

"Alright then, sweetie," said Mary. "I'll let the two of you get back to it." I heard Mary's footsteps fade in the hall as she went back to the kitchen.

"Oh God, Daddy," Jenna whispered to me as her mother walked away. "I love the fact that my mother is so fucking stupid! Promise me one day you'll fuck me right in front of her!"

In response I pounded her harder.

12