"Daddy, May I Sleep with You?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erect prick throbbed and pulsated to the mere touch of my stepdaughter's hand through my pajama bottom. As embarrassed as I was sexually excited, I hoped that she was sleeping soundly enough that she didn't feel my cock pushing against the palm of her hand. After proclaiming my love to her mother and marrying Lorraine, I'd be embarrassed if Laura knew that I sexually wanted her, too.

'What degenerate wants to have sex with mother and daughter,' I thought. 'If it wasn't enough that I married the love of my life but now I wanted to have sex with her 23-year-old daughter, too.'

# # #

'How dare I take sexual advantage of my stepdaughter while she was sleeping,' I thought. 'Yet, that wasn't outrage enough to stop me from touching her and feeling her in all the places where a stepfather never should touch and feel his stepdaughter while she was soundly sleeping.'

No excuse to take advantage of my stepdaughter while she was sleeping but it had been a while since I had sex and I was horny. With my stepdaughter's mouth so very close to my pajama clad erection, unable to stop myself, I did something very, sexually wicked. With me not wearing underwear beneath my pajama bottoms in the way that my stepdaughter wasn't wearing panties beneath her nightgown, I removed my erect cock from my pajama bottoms.

I was so nervous. I was so sexually excited. Not wanting to frighten her, I hoped she didn't awaken and see my erect, naked prick staring her in her face. Yet, I was curious for Laura's reaction to seeing my naked cock. I never wanted to expose myself to my stepdaughter in the way that I wanted to expose myself to her now.

Curious what my stepdaughter would do if she did see my naked cock staring her in her face, I wondered what she'd do. I wondered if she'd take me in her hand to stroke me. I wondered if she'd take me in her mouth to suck me. I wondered if she'd take me in her pussy to fuck me. I wondered if she'd scream and tell her mother that I exposed myself to her.

I slowly slid my erect prick along her sleeping lips. I watched a droplet of precum slide between her lips. I watched her lick my precum away with her sleeping tongue.

Only, unbeknownst to me, my stepdaughter wasn't sleeping. Pretending to be asleep, she was wide awake. She surprised me when she reached out her soft hand and wrapped her long fingers around my exposed, thick, naked prick. Then, I couldn't believe it when she started stroking me before she took me in her mouth to suck me.

Laura was blowing me. She was giving me a blowjob. Better than the blowjob that I received from Veronica, the prom queen at my senior prom, Laura was, indeed, a much better and experienced cocksucker.

Yet, still as stunned as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe my wife's daughter was blowing me. Laura was sucking my cock. Her giving me a blowjob was not only willing but also consensual. Clearly, she wanted to suck my cock as much as I wanted her to suck my cock. She wanted me to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her mouth.

# # #

Sure enough, all part of her plan to sexually seduce me, it didn't take Laura long to take me in her soft hand and wrap her manicured fingers around my erect prick. Then, as if she was dreaming of stroking the cock of one of her boyfriends, she slowly stroked my prick. My stepdaughter was giving me a feigned sleeping, hand job. I couldn't believe my stepdaughter was giving me a hand job. Thinking that she was stroking me in her sleep, all the better, she was wide awake and deliberately having sex with me.

Not stopping there, as soon as the head of my stiff prick touched her red, full lips, she parted her lips and took the head of my cock in her warm, wet mouth while she was still pretending to be asleep. Assuredly, she knew that I'd never cheat on her mother, especially with her daughter. She knew that I'd never have sex with her if she was awake.

I felt her tongue touch the head of my cock. Then, I felt her tongue lick my erect prick. Finally, taking the full length of my cock in her warm, wet mouth while she was still pretending to be soundly sleeping, Laura was blowing me in her feigned sleep.

As shocked as I was stunned, I couldn't believe my stepdaughter was willingly and consensually sucking my cock. I couldn't believe my wife's daughter was blowing me. No longer able to control myself, I put a gentle hand to the back of Laura's sleeping, blonde head. Determined to cum in her beautiful mouth, I humped her mouth and fucked her face.

Then, too late to pull away, I ejaculated a huge load of cum in her feigned sleeping mouth. As soon as I unloaded in Laura's mouth, she pretended to awaken. As soon as she removed my stiff prick from her mouth, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her beautiful face and in her long, blonde hair. Something I thought I'd never do; I gave my stepdaughter a cum bath.

# # #

"Daddy," she said looking down at herself before looking up at me. "Did you just cum in my mouth and all over my face? Did I just blow you in my sleep?" She looked down at herself again. "Did you just give me a cum bath," she asked while wiping cum from her face with a hand towel.

Expecting her to be angry, expecting her to tell her mother that I sexually abused her daughter, I looked at her as embarrassed as I was ashamed.

"I'm sorry, Laura, but you started fondling my naked prick in your sleep," I said while still staring down her still open nightgown top at her naked breasts. "Then, when you took me in your mouth, you were sucking me in your sleep. With me horny for so very long, I couldn't stop myself from putting my gentle hand to the back of your pretty head and humping your beautiful mouth before cumming in your mouth."

Surprising me that she wasn't angry, she nodded her head as if she understood.

"Well, if that's the case. May I sleep with you in your bed tonight, Daddy?"

With my wife still not home and with her daughter asking me if she could sleep in my bed, our little secret, I knew that she would tell her mother that we had sex. I nodded my head while wondering if she'd have sex with me again later tonight before my wife arrived home. I'd love to have sex with Laura not that she wasn't feigning that she was sleeping and was wide awake.

"I'd love for you to sleep with me in my bed, Laura," I said. "I'd love to have sex with you again."

Returning the sexual favor, something that I had always wanted to do, unable to resist, with the top of her nightgown still wide open, I reached my horny hand inside her open nightgown top. I felt and fondled her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, when she started stroking again, I moved my hand beneath her nightgown.

I cupped her naked, trimmed, blonde pussy in the palm of my hand. Then, I rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. I was masturbating my stepdaughter. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating her. I couldn't believe that she was willingly and consensually allowing me to masturbate her. Something that I thought that I'd never do, I was giving Laura a sexual orgasm with my fingers.

# # #

After my wife was killed in a one car crash when she crashed head-on into a tree on a rainy night, she left her daughter, Laura, behind to live with me. I loved my stepdaughter. I really did. We got along. We were pals. Playing games and watching movies, I couldn't be any closer to her than if she was my biological daughter.

Only, I never thought I'd be sexually attracted to her. I never thought that I'd ever be having incestuous sex with her. I never thought she'd want to have sex with me, a man 12-years older than her.

With her father remarried and with him living on the other side of the country, he made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with his past. He wanted nothing to do with his daughter. He had always been a cold, selfish bastard and I tried to be the father that my stepdaughter deserved to have. Only, I never thought I'd be in a forbidden, sexual relationship with my stepdaughter.

Only, a week after her mother was dead and buried, Laura started acting out with weird, sexual behavior. Something that always surprised me, shocked me even, she started to sexually flash me. When sitting across from me in her short skirt, she'd deliberately part her knees wide enough to flash me her white panties. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs, she continually flashed me her panties again and again. Then, when sitting across from me when wearing her short, sexy nightgown, as if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she'd flash me her naked pussy.

With her always wearing a robe over her short, sheer, and sexy, low-cut nightgowns, she never wore a robe over her nightgown now. When she wasn't flashing me her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy, she flashed me her naked, D cup breasts. I can't count how many upskirt peeks I saw of her white panties. I can't count how many up-nightgowns peeks I saw of her naked pussy. I can't count how many down blouse peeks I saw of her long line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra. I can't count how many down nightgown views I saw of her naked breasts and erect nipples.

'She's so very beautiful. She's so sexy,' I thought. 'She's so shapely.'

Making me horny, instead of daring myself to touch her where a stepfather should never touch his stepdaughter, I touched her. I felt her. Yet, instead of making a full-blown forbidden pass at her, I'd masturbate over her in my bedroom. I'd masturbate over her stroking me, sucking me, and fucking me. Now with her stroking me, sucking me, and fucking me, I no longer masturbated over Laura.

# # #

Deciding that we can't live without one another, we decided to marry. I couldn't believe that I was marrying my wife's daughter. I couldn't believe that Laura agreed to marry me. If it wasn't enough that I was married to her beautiful mother, soon I'd be married to her beautiful daughter.

Something that I didn't have a chance to do with Lorraine, I couldn't wait to give Laura a baby. Within five years, we had a girl that we named Lily and a boy that we named Wyatt. We lived happily ever after.

THE END

12