Daddy Seeded Me

Story Info
Daughter gets broken in.
1k words
4.26
801.9k
439
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living on a farm with just my parents, I don't have much of a social life. I thought things might change now that I turned eighteen. One thing I know, my Daddy has been looking at me strangely. One weekend my Mom was driving to visit her sister. It would just be my Dad and me for the next few days.

That first evening I went to bed early. Sometime in the night I woke up. I thought I heard something.

"Is that you Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes it's me. I just came to check on you."

My Dad walked over to the bed and sat down. I finally noticed that he was totally naked. Daddy pulled the top sheet away. I was wearing my nightie.

"I've been thinking about you Sally. Now that you're all grown up."

I felt my Dad's fingers touching my panties. I hate to say it, but I was getting aroused. I had only been with one guy so far.

"Do you ever think about me?" My Daddy asked.

"I think about you all the time." I soon thought that Daddy meant something else.

Daddy started to pull my panties down. I was damp down below. Having my Dad touching me like that wasn't helping matters. Daddy pushed a finger inside me. I was getting all excited. A few minutes of that and Daddy joined me upon the bed. I could see his naked body better. His cock was hard, dangling between his legs.

He parted my thighs and he lowered his face. I felt Daddy's tongue licking me all over. I started making noises. It felt so good. A few minutes of that and I was soaking wet. Daddy got to his knees. I could feel the tip of his cock at my opening. He slowly pushed into me.

It felt like an electric jolt inside my pussy. Daddy stretched his arms out in either side of me. He fed me his cock. Daddy felt enormous. He had to be bigger than the one guy I slept with. Daddy was pushing into me as deep as he could. All I knew was that I needed my Dad's cock now. I brought my legs up and wrapped them around his back.

I got pounded hard by my Dad. I was having sensations I had never felt before.

"Please Daddy, fuck me hard!" I practically was yelling.

Daddy circled his cock around inside me. It was like he was trying to stretch my tight pussy. Daddy asked me if I was using birth control. I told him no. A few more minutes and Daddy pulled out. He climbed up over my face.

"Open you mouth for me Sally," he told me.

I opened up and my Dad sprayed me with his cum. There was so much of it. It was on my face and down my throat. I tried to swallow as much as I could. Eventually, Daddy slowed down. He rubbed his cock across my lips. I used my tongue and mouth to clean his spent cock.

After he finished I cleaned myself with some tissues.

"If we do that again, I might not be able to control myself."

I was pretty sure we would having sex again. The next morning I was up first. I was in the kitchen making breakfast. My Dad walked in naked. He stood behind me, his hands were on my shoulders. He started to kiss my neck. I could feel myself getting aroused again. My Dad's cock was pressing against my crack.

Daddy moved me towards the kitchen counter. He told me to bend at the waist. He hiked my bathrobe up. I knew I was exposed to my Daddy. I felt his hard knob resting at my pussy lips. He pushed into me again. I couldn't resist my Dad's advances. I wanted him like he wanted me.

He pushed in all the way. I screamed as I took every inch of Daddy's long cock. I couldn't believe how horny my Dad was. He took me hard that morning. I could feel him pulling almost all the way out and then ramming me deep with his shaft. Daddy got up under my bathrobe. He was squeezing my tits. My nipples were already hard.

You could say we were like two animals in heat that morning. My Dad started to grunt. I could tell he was getting close. This time he didn't pull out. He had more cum to give me and he shot it deep into my belly. All I could think of was that he was going to impregnate me. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

Daddy finished me off. When he pulled out his cum was dripping out of me and onto the floor. I quickly ran back to the bathroom. When I got back I had to ask.

"Why did you cum in me like that?"

He said he got carried away. Mom wasn't giving him sex anymore. He missed cumming inside a woman.

"What if I made you pregnant Sally?" He asked me.

I said I was worried about Mom finding out. He told me not to worry about Mom. I know it was stupid, but I put it out of my mind. Until Mom got back, Daddy fucked me without using a rubber. I have to admit I love the feel of when Daddy splashed his cum in my tight pussy.

One time when I was on top. I was bouncing up and down on my Dad's cock. He was rubbing the palms of his hands against my nipples. I lost control.

"Make me pregnant Daddy!"

"I want your baby!"

Daddy gave it to me good that time. I could feel him squirting his baby cum deep inside me. Mom is arriving back today. Daddy and I are trying to come up with a plan so we can still have sex together. I know for sure I am addicted to having my Dad's cock buried deep in my pussy.