Daddy, Take Me Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? That makes sense. Well, everyone's different, darling. As long as you're safe, and happy, well, that's all we want. You are an amazing woman, Chloe. Even if you weren't ours, we'd say that, okay? We're both so proud of you; now, daddy will be home soon. Would you like to see him for a while or..." MomC asked.

"You two are going to be watching my every move, aren't you?" I asked, laughing.

"Well, we do need to look out for you, darling," MumE smiled, and hugged me.

"Well, maybe I'll just go up and change. Is that all right?" I asked.

"Chloe, whatever makes you comfortable, okay? You do what you want. Always..." MomC said.

I ran upstairs, and went through my sparse wardrobe. I grabbed a light-blue, cotton blouse, even though I had looked at the silk one first. Go slow, they said, I thought. I chose a nice grey, pleated skirt that was simple, but billowy. I certainly didn't want to overdress, but wanted to make an effort. This was for daddy, after all. It was the first time he would see me as the woman I wanted to be, a woman with needs, and desires that only he would understand, and help me with. Hesitantly, I stripped off what I was wearing, and looked at myself in the mirror.

Yeah, not bad, I thought. Five foot five, a hundred and fifteen pounds, give or take, long auburn hair, and the prettiest little mounds with the most delicious nipples. At least that's what my last lover, Anne, told me. She said I reminded her of Alicia Vikander, which I took as a huge compliment, even though my breasts are smaller than hers! My pussy was bare except for a little tuft of hair on top. I slid my fingers through my wet labia, and brought it to my nose, inhaling my scent. God, I hoped daddy liked it.

I slid the new clothes over my small body. I didn't bother putting on a bralette, nothing unusual there, so...I undid an extra button on my blouse, and headed downstairs, barefoot and anxious. My body tingled in anticipation of daddy's arrival home. My mums smiled, as I walked into the front room, telling me to take a deep breath and relax. This was just another, normal evening at home, hmm? Yeah, as if. Mums were watching something, but I picked up a book, and tried to read, my mind in other places, though.

"You know, Mom, I saw the change Tom made in you all those years ago. We loved the 'new' you when we finally returned from dad's. We only spent a week with 'Uncle Tom', but during that time, we saw such a transformation in you. He certainly brought out the best in you. You know, we know very little of your relationship with Mum Em, but saw how good she was for you, too."

"Truthfully? It was Em that helped me through my divorce. Without her, God knows where I'd be. My attraction to Emily probably came from that abandonment and adversity. Neither Em nor I had ever been attracted to women, in the sexual sense, before. It was a slow burn, wasn't it, darling?" Mom said to Em, looking at each other so endearingly. "You see, Chloe, I have the best of both; the softness of Em, and the masculinity of Tom. They both bring something different to me, and to us. They both understand me, get me. There's so much more to our relationship, but that's it in a nutshell," MomC said, and squeezed my hand.

How could I not love these two?

We heard the front door open. Mums sat there, as calm as ever, while I jumped up. They chuckled at me, and told me to, again, relax, and breathe. How could I? They both sat there, half-watching the TV, so I stood up, and walked to my daddy. His eyes shone with his sly smirk, as I approached him.

"Bonsoir, papa. Avez-vous passé une bonne journée?" I asked, as I helped him with his suit coat. I dutifully hung it up, and wrapped my arms around him, my head on his chest. I could feel his strength, as his arms wrapped around mine.

"Ma journée est tellement meilleure maintenant, petit," he said, lifting my chin, and gently kissing my waiting lips. I melted into him, and never felt safer, or more loved. "Tu es magnifique, chérie."

I blushed, but held myself tight against him. My whole world had changed. It was that simple.

"Whisky?" I asked.

"Parfait, ma chérie," he whispered, as we walked to his wives.

Mom had always let me pour my daddy a whisky in the evening, so I kind of equated my dad with the subtle, masculine smells of whisky, and his cologne.

I cheekily translated what we had said to each other, but Mums had a good idea already. I poured him a generous whisky, and wine for us. MumE brought out a small selection of dips and veggies for him, knowing he rarely had a meal this late.

"So...everyone had a good day? Whatcha all been up to?" he asked, unfazed, as always. He knew what had been said, but like a gentleman, did not mention it. We all caught up with him, and told him Maggie and Lily missed their story time. Rarely did we mention this, as we knew he felt guilty about missing any time with the girls.

"You look particularly relaxed tonight, Chloe," he smiled, as I blushed yet again. Relaxed? Humph! "Is that a new dress?"

"This old thing? Pshaw, no, I've had it for ages but...thanks for noticing, though," I smiled, somewhat angelically.

His smirk said it all, though. We all chatted, touched, and gently flirted; 'The Talk' was never mentioned. I'm sure they'd go over it when they all went to bed, but, 'til then, they spared me more blushes. We all took our glasses and trays to the kitchen, and cleared up. I jumped up on the island, my feet dangling along the side. I saw my mums kind of stand back, whispering to daddy.

While Mums washed, and cleared up, daddy came over to me, put his hands on my legs, gently spread them, and then stood between them. Fuck. He kept his sturdy hands on them, gently, almost imperceptibly, squeezing them. Fuck.

"So, how's Chloe been today, hmm? Good day at Uni?" he asked, his eyes searching mine.

I took a subtle deep breath, composing myself, knowing he was teasing me. I brought my fingers to his shirt, unbuttoned one, then another fastening.

"I had the most wonderful day, daddy. Uni was great, but what was even better was the talk I had with my mums. They suggested we go out on a date, hmm? Would you be interested in taking me out...daddy?" I asked so cooly, that it took me by surprise. My fingers delved into his open shirt, touching his warm skin. His hands trailed under my dress, and rose slowly up my legs, touching my bare thighs now.

"Where do you think we should go, daddy?" I demurely asked, my other hand sliding through his hair, as if I was combing it with my fingers.

I swear he was going to stutter, but he caught himself before any words came out. I felt his hands slide up further, my pussy almost dripping juices.

"Don't worry, Chloe, I'll think of somewhere special, okay?" he smiled, his hands getting bolder.

Which of us would back down? Not me, I decided. I leaned into his chest, opened his shirt, and inhaled his scent. Fuck, my pussy quivered. Daddy's hands were on the edges of my panties, and our eyes locked. I could feel his taut fingers playing with the lace piping. I involuntarily spread my legs wider. Daddy could fuck me right here, I thought. He could just lay me down, slip my wet panties off and take me. I didn't care if my mummies were here watching, and pawing at me, he could take me. I had to stop! Mommy had said, 'Go slow'! This was anything but! It took all my reserve, of which there was very little by now, and I slipped off the island, my body sliding against daddy's, my dress hiked up around my waist, daddy's hands now on my covered ass. Part of me wanted him to lift me back up, and cock me, the other knowing I had to get out of there. I had enough practice in the pubs of London, so knew how to wriggle out of unwelcome advances. I put that knowledge to use, as I slid out from between the island and his body, and walked to my mums, who were smiling, almost giggling at what they were watching. I put on my faux angry face, as I walked toward them, straightening my dress, and pulling it over my panties.

"I'm going to bed, mums. Thanks for everything today. I love you both," I sighed, and kissed them both, our lips locked longer than a mother's and daughters should. I knew daddy would be watching. I walked to him, fiddling with the buttons on my blouse, wrapped my arms around his head, and pulled him down into a long, languid kiss, the first of many, I hoped. Neither of us held back, but after an inappropriate length of time, I pulled away. So, my daddy wants to tease me, hmm, I thought. We'll see about that! I brought my hands across his belt as I made my way to the front room, then to my bedroom. I knew one of my mummies would be getting fucked tonight. Yes, I was pleased with myself.

I ran to my bedroom, again, stripped off, not even bothering to brush my teeth, and opened my bedside cabinet drawer. I slipped daddy's shirt back

on, the musky smell still strong, and filled my head. I pulled out my 'Daddy'. Yes, I named my dildos and vibrators, okay. This constant itch had been building all day. I couldn't think straight, my mums and dad's teasing had brought me to this point. I would have preferred a tongue, or a meaty cock, but my 'Daddy' would suffice, hopefully. I laid a towel down, and moved onto it.

There was no need to lube up my 'Daddy'. God, my labia were soaked! I took a couple of deep breaths, relaxed my body, and ran the humming shaft in small circles around my vulva, my free hand running over my breasts. I let my fingertips glance over the tips of my nipples, both hardening and growing. I loved the way my body would spasm when I touched my too-sensitive nipples. My head sharply moved back, as I slipped the head into my slippery cunt. I let it lie there, my pussy throbbing on the hard, smooth silicone. I pulled the side of daddy's shirt over my nose, inhaled, and slid the phallus deep inside me, imagining the tenderness that my daddy would take me. I left it firmly embedded inside me, my muscles grasping, and releasing the shaft, as I spread my arms out. I loved getting myself off this way, immobile and motionless, baring my flexing pussy. My imagination took over the rest, as I teased my erect nipples from time to time. I re-imagined my daddy's hands on me, sliding under my dress, his eyes locked on mine. Fuck, he had never been so bold before, my mums seemingly enjoying the spectacle of their daughter being smoothly molested by her father.

My hips were moving to and fro, imagining I was making love with my dad, my muscles squeezing, and relaxing my wanton pussy. As I thought of my mums' kisses, my small gasps were caught in my throat. Did they really want me, too? I thought as my sap flowed down my crack, tickling my little bud. I laid there, the scent of my daddy wafting around my mind, my eyes staring at my stiff and engorged nipples. I desperately wanted to pull them, the sensation certain to make me cum, but I wanted to play, make it last, tease myself the way I hoped daddy would. God, I loved having this stuffed up inside me!

My hands absent-mindedly drifted over my nipples, my other gently held my 'Daddy', and jiggled it around. Even that sensation set me off, my mind still in a fog with pictures of my parents. As if of their own volition, my hands began the little dance to my orgasm, the phallus slipping so easily in and out of my tight little cunt, my fingers pulling and tweaking my nipples now. I tried to control my breathing, but my hips were now lurching up with every firm prod, and my fingers doing what they wanted with my mounds. I was close, so close. The image of my daddy filled my head, his stubbly whiskers on my neck, and his soft whisper sent my pussy quivering. I shoved the faux-daddy in, and I came, my juices flowing from within my valley. I pulled my nipples, desperately trying to suck one into my mouth, but I couldn't reach. I ferociously pulled my nipples, and fucked my needy cunt, wishing daddy was here to take care of his Little One. God, when those words crossed my brain, I came again. I WAS daddy's Little One, wasn't I? I thought, my slushy sap running from me onto the prepared towel. I continued to frig myself, my lone orgasm as good as any boy had given me.

All that was missing was that human touch, something I was sure we all miss after an orgasm, even if it was a half-hearted one from a boy. I would admit, and I shouldn't, but I have gone downstairs after a good cum, and cuddled with my daddy. Whether he smelled my womanly scent, I didn't know, but I needed his closeness. Somehow, I was certain he wasn't the type of man to 'cum and go'. He'd hold me, wouldn't he? My daddy would fill me in every way. I just knew it.

My mind drifted to the times I had made love with a girl. God, I needed that right at that moment. Someone to hold me against their trembling breasts, stroke my hair, and whisper gentle words to me. Instead, I curled up, slid between my sheets, wrapped my daddy's shirt around me, and drifted off to sleep.

I woke thirty minutes later, sated and happy. I sat up, and looked into the mirror, my face still flushed. I giggled to myself, and listened to the music I had put on, my mind lost in too many thoughts. How was this going to work? Was I expecting too much from my mums, much less my daddy? I couldn't come between them, daughter or not. They had to have precedent over daddy's time. I couldn't bear it if I drove them apart. Maybe my feelings weren't fair. As usual, I over-thought everything, my mind spinning around with all the 'what-ifs' and 'if-onlys'. I had yet another restless night.