Daddy, Take Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...darling," he gasped.

"I...know...daddy..." I giggled.

My mums moved from us suddenly, and shifted down the bed. We both looked down at them, and then Daddy smiled. Hmmm, I thought. The next thing I knew, my mums were between my legs, their hands touching, and fondling me. MomC looked at me delightfully, smiled, and leaned in and kissed my sodden, gushy pussy. Fuck! MumE joined her, and they began to lap up daddy's, and my sap. Fuck! I maybe had to rethink this whole 'family' thing I thought I was so engrossed in. For the time being, though, I laid my head back, my hand on my mummies heads, and kissed my daddy.

"Mmmm," I moaned into my daddy's mouth, their tongues licking, and tenderly sucking my pussy. I could hear all manner of lewd sucking, and swallowing. Fuck! My mums were really eating me out. With their husbands spent cum inside me! [What a pair of, what, I didn't know! I thought.] I pushed my hips up like I did for my daddy several hours ago and wiped my creamy cunt over their faces. They didn't seem to mind in the least. Their hands were trailing over my legs and stomach and playing with my tight ass. I was kind of joking when I called them perverts, but I think I was spot on!

MumE had her fill, so she moved to daddy's still spent cock, lifted his cock, and licked him, cleaning him up as any good wife should. My mind was frayed; this was all too much to take in. Mommy was fingering me, her lips firmly on my clit, and sucking me. Again. Daddy was moaning, but he's a guy, so I expected nothing less from him! I looked down, MumE holding, and licking his balls, her face intent on doing a good job. I had never seen anything as lustful. MomC's tongue worked my cunt like only a woman can, sliding around, slavering her lips, and saliva all over my already drenched pussy. I knew I wasn't going to cum, but I gave her a few more minutes of pleasure, and then gently pushed her head away.

"Sorry, mum," I apologised. "I'm...I'm...pretty sore right now, so..." I breathlessly hissed, with hesitation.

She looked up at me, and faux pouted, both of us laughing now. She crawled up to me, and kissed me fully, her tongue snaking into my mouth. I could taste my daddy, and me on her lips. Fuck. I kissed her feverishly, wishing that daddy hadn't pounded me so hard in some respects. I only hoped this wasn't a one-off!

Daddy was all cleaned up, so MumE crawled up, and kissed me, too. This evening was full of surprises!

We laid together, arms and fingers all over, and caught our collective breaths. MumE slipped from the bed, poured us all semi-cold drinks, and then seductively slipped back in.

I turned to my mummies, and asked, "Is this normal or...?"

They looked at each other, and giggled, "Yeah. I'd say so," then laughed, and MomC hugged me. "Welcome, darling."

"You've ruined me, daddy. You two, also," I giggled.

"Chloe? What? What have I done, sweetheart?" dad asked, concern, and love flowing from him.

"Daddy...it will never be better than that. I always knew that no man, but you, would be right for me...and now I know. You've ruined me," I smiled, contentedly. "I'm tired of men who aren't my daddy," I said, emphatically.

"Chloe...that's nice of you to say, but it's not true. You'll find that special someone, we just know you will. Take your time, okay? You can't rush the heart," daddy said, although I didn't believe him. "You know, if I were more of an asshole or egotistical, I'd be happy, but I hope I'm not! I have never wanted to influence your sexuality, sweetheart."

"You ALL have, daddy! And I couldn't be happier. I mean it!" I explained.

My parents had kissed me like no one ever had, and probably never would, or so I thought. Thinking back to our first time still stirs me, my tears uncontrollable at the time. I had never felt like that before. In my 'later' years, sure, but up 'til then, never. Our passion, fuelled by the deepest love, felt almost primal. Looking back, my expectations of love, and sex were partially skewed by my parents. I grew up thinking everyone had this type of relationship. It wasn't for a few years that I found that exquisite feeling with someone other than my mums and dad.

Over the next week, months, and yes, years, I would share my parent's bed, making love, and fucking with them. I knew I had a special relationship, unlike any of my friends. To this day, only one person knows the extent of my intimacy with my family. And they accepted it. That first night changed us all, and I still say for the better.

I watched the bond they had, and the way they brought me into it. I understood, and began to grapple with the different dynamics between my mums. I guess they were sometimes assertive and sometimes submissive with each other, depending on their moods. Daddy was always the constant. Even to this day, I think he is just wound too tight to give in and submit. Okay, we could blindfold him at a push, but he just wouldn't let go. Tie him down? Pshaw! That wasn't going to happen! I only found out much later just what a dominant he was!

That night we laid together, our bodies entwined with one another, and we talked 'til early morning, or late night, no one was sure, and couldn't be bothered to look at the clock. Eventually, we all rose, cleaned up, and re-dressed. Of course, my parents were taking their time in the bathroom. I'm sure I would find out soon enough what they were up to.

My mums let me sleep next to their husband, but I knew this wouldn't happen all the time. I understood that, though. Instead of going downstairs to change, MomC leant me a pair of her boy shorts ensemble. She had opened the laundry basket, pulled out a worn pair, and handed them to me.

"Really?" I smirked.

She shook her head, giggled, and put them back in the basket to be washed. "C'mon, you little prude...I DO have clean ones," she chuckled.

I was half-tempted to grab the ones from the basket, though.

I crawled beneath the safe sheets, laid my head on daddy's chest, and slept.