Daddy, Take Me Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Decisions, Revelations and a Date Night!
6.7k words
4.78
3.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

I remember holding my breath when I returned to those first few tumultuous days.

What would mums and dad say? Would they allow me to bring Maisie into our circle? Seeing Maisie on that first Monday back at uni was surprisingly easy. I was waiting for the stilted, almost embarrassing conversation I had dreaded. Still, it was as if nothing had changed. We hugged and chastely kissed on seeing each other. Just the look in her eyes told me everything; we were fine. I messaged my mums at lunch to let them know the day was going well and that Maisie was her usual adorable self. We shared our lunches, as always, chuckling, and hardly ever surprised what the other had brought in.

"So, your birthday. How about we take the Friday off and head out early, okay? We'll be back late Sunday if that works for you. Are you still...okay with me taking you away?" she asked, with a modicum of hesitation. "I promise you a good craic!"

"Maisie, there's nothing I need more, okay? Merci, mon amour," I sighed, and grasped her soft hand. "And...I always have a good craic with you, sweetie," watching her smile as I was using more of her slang now.

"Mo thlachd, a ghràdh," she smiled, now my eyebrows raising. I hadn't heard this before. "It's my pleasure, my love, I said," and she leaned over, our lips touching once again.

"You'll have to teach me Scottish, and I'll teach you, French, okay?" I giggled.

"Well, we have plenty of time ahead of us to get proficient, hmm?" Maisie gushed.

"So, when I left you yesterday, how were you really?" she asked, cutting through the small talk, as always.

"Confused, happy, horny as fuck," I laughed. "I was sad...still am if I'm honest, but I get it. I do, Maisie. It's what we need, I understand that, so...here we go!" I smiled.

"Here we go is right! This is all so new, darling. We need to be honest with each other, you know, when I see you, or you see me with someone else, okay? Not that it's going to happen, but...if and when, all right?" she said.

"Maisie...we'll...I'll be fine, okay? I won't be the all-consuming, bunny-boiling girlfriend, okay?" I laughed. "I'll know who you're really with so I can handle it, okay? Anyone on the horizon?" I asked, stupidly. Did I really want to hear her answer?

"Can't say there is, darling. I'm serious! I'm just so into you, but I'll give it a go, aye? That's all I can promise," she said, a certain sadness creeping into her voice. "And you...?"

"Maisie, it's way too early for me to even consider that!" I said, somewhat honestly. After the love my parents gave me a mere twelve hours ago, I could think of any one else but this stunning woman sitting across from me. "So, we're off a week from this Friday, eh? I can't wait, darling and...thank you. This means the world to me. Oh, by the way, my dad is finally taking me to Paris for my birthday! He can't go 'til next month, but it'll be worth the wait. He promised me years ago, but had to put it off for the last two birthdays because of work. He won't get away with cancelling this time!" I laughed.

"Lucky you!" she sincerely said. "Just note some places for...us to go?"

"I have a notebook for that already, darling," I smiled, and she knew it was true.

We returned to the hall and spent another three hours studying and researching. The rest of the week went by so quickly for both of us. Home was home, my parents a bit gentler with me in my still-fragile condition. On Thursday, we finally had the talk I was expecting and dreading in some ways.

Sitting here on the balcony all these years later, I still remember vividly what they said. This was huge for them and for me. Their trust in me and my decisions would probably be tested here, forever.

Dad, as always, started the conversation, explaining how they came to their decision, as if he was doing a risk assessment at work, which, I guess, he was. When you looked at it on paper, it sure didn't appear good, but dad, as always, looked at the human element, something that had stood him in good stead in business. On the negative side, they asked if I had thought this through; would Maisie be so willing to share me with them? Would she feel as if she was second by divulging our life together? They were concerned that I would be destroying my future with her.

"I understand that, dad, and yes, I have thought about it, but if we're going to be together, she has a right to know everything about me. I agree, she may want nothing to do with me when she finds out, but I need her to know," I explained. "It's a huge gamble, sure, but if she found out later, the hurt would be even worse, so..."

"And you're ready for the fallout if she doesn't accept this, hmm? You could be ruining your chances of love here," mom said. "We once said that our intimacy would stop once you were married, right? Well, I'm going to amend that. If you and Maisie are serious, it will stop, okay? You two will have enough to deal with in your lives without the shadow of your relationship with us clouding over things. Are you prepared for that?"

"I've already thought that through, mums, and yes, I am prepared for that. After everything you've given me over the last four months, I've learned more about myself than in the last few years. You'll still be my parents, so...I'll still have you. I just won't be, uh, sleeping with you," I said, chuckling.

MumE was holding my hand, adding bits and pieces, and confirming what they had discussed. Somehow, I think they almost admired my honesty, something they had ingrained in David and me. I felt so much older than my almost twenty-one years.

"Then tell her, okay? Whatever you feel comfortable telling her, do so," dad said.

"Even...you and mom being, you know, brother and sister?" I asked, flabbergasted that they had agreed.

"We trust you, Chloe. This decision is on your shoulders. Think it through, okay, but yes, you have our permission. Just think through the repercussions, okay? We know how important Maisie is to you, so yeah, go ahead," dad said. "Believe us, if we didn't see and feel the connection you both

have, we would have emphatically said, 'No'," dad exclaimed.

"And you'll still be okay if she spends the night here...every so often?" I asked, pushing my luck.

Three sets of eyebrows rose to the ceiling, but a gentle, 'Yes' came from my mums.

I leapt from my chair, and engulfed them all, thanking them way too much for their confidence in my decision. We had a long drink together, then I begged off and headed to my room, ostensibly to get ready for bed, but I needed to talk with Maisie.

"Hi, girl!" I cheerfully said, as she picked up my call. "How's everything?" I asked.

"Uhh, good...why? What's up? You seem, uh, happy?" she asked. I could hear the hesitation in her voice.

"Of course, I'm happy, darling! So, would you go out with me Saturday? I don't know where yet, but I'd love to take you out, darling," I asked, excitedly.

"Uh, yes. Of course, I would. What's the occasion? I can feel something more than a date in your voice, sweetie," she said.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just think we should go out. We can dance, take a walk, anything, 'kay?" I said.

"Now I know something is up," she laughed. "But, of course, Saturday it is. You know you could have asked me at uni tomorrow?" she said.

"I could have, sure, but something just came to me, okay?" I said, as we talked a bit more, then hung up, knowing we'd see each other tomorrow.

Friday at uni was horrendous! Maisie kept badgering me about our date night, and I finally had to get firm with her and remind her that I had not pestered her about where she was taking me for my birthday. Humph! She did swat my butt several times, which I found adorable and endearing. I only hoped she'd be the same after my revelations.

"What should I wear? Anything special?" Maisie asked.

"How about 'casual-cool'? I think that will work," I smiled. "And...maybe bring an overnight bag? Just in case we get back too late, and you don't want to drive home," I smirked. She swatted my butt again.

Saturday night came around quickly, luckily! I couldn't stand the stress of it all! Maisie was coming to me, and I would be driving this time. Mums, as always, helped me dress. I think they were as excited as I was, knowing we'd be having a talk, and so much of our future depended on how Maisie would react to my revelations. I wore a flattering spring dress, all florals, a V-cut front that showed off rather than hiding my small chest, and a nice pair of slightly heeled sandals. Mum let me trawl through her jewellery and chose a gorgeous silver-stranded piece that enchantingly fell between the deep V of the dress.

Maisie looked like, well, Maisie! She had chosen a gorgeous midi-dress, all spring florals and

ruffles around the top edge, her fuller breasts evident under the swooping neckline. God, she looked delicious! We hugged each other, and I whispered, "God, Maisie, I could go down on you right now!" and giggled.

"Humph! You think I'm easy? And on a first date? Hmm! By the way, tha thu brèagha,"she giggled.

I raised my eyebrows, and she leant into my ear, and whispered, "You look beautiful."

I blushed, not only from her words but the way she said them.

We hugged everyone 'Good night', and headed out, hand in hand. This night, I opened the car door for her, a coy smile creeping across her muted lips. I closed my door and turned from the drive, heading east, and Canary Wharf, where dad used to live. Mums and dad had taken me over there for lunches and dinners over the years, reminiscing of their time there. I had made reservations at one of the chicest restaurants there. The views of the city were sublime, plus they had an enviable cocktail list! We opted to sit outside, our loose wraps enough to ward off any cold in the air.

"Not bad, Chloe!" Maisie gushed. "Great taste...but I expect nothing less from you, darling," she enthused.

We imbibed in a few light cocktails and shared a small platter of entrees, the soft music in the background adding to the ambience of the evening. We babbled, laughed, and relaxed in each other's company, as we always had, checking out the other guests and the views over London. We had a selection of Japanese sharing platters for dinner and then relaxed into the incredible atmosphere of the night. We had one or two slow dances, soaking up each other. We talked about everything...and nothing.

My heart was beating, and my face flushed as I knew I had to broach why we were here. Maisie knew right away.

"What's wrong, darling? Did I do..." she began, until I brought my fingers to her lips. "Shhh, darling. Come over here with me, okay?" I said and led her back to our semi-private table.

"Here...sit, Maisie. I...I need to talk with you about something, well, rather, uh, delicate, okay?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"What? What is it, mo ghràdh? Have I done something..." she began, but I gently shushed her again.

"Just listen, okay? First of all, I love you...always, 'kay, but I need to talk with you about something that may make you rethink me...and us. Please...just listen," I said, and poured my heart out.

I held her hand throughout, giving her my life history practically. I left out mom and dad's incestuous relationship for now, but laid out the rest, as calmly as possible. I tried, as best I could, to explain my longing, and yearning for their relationship, the closeness that I had always craved, and that I had found with her.

"I...I know now I will never find a man like my dad. It's just the way it is, but funnily, I don't want to. He fills me, completes me in some strange way. Now, I know this isn't going to last forever, 'kay? I understand that. My, uh, relationship with them has made me all the more certain about us, about my feelings for you. You see, Maisie, I get the same feelings with you, as I do with them. Do

you understand?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't get up, and call an Uber, and leave me here, alone.

"I...this is a lot to take in, Chloe! God, why didn't I see it? I...never saw this coming!" she chuckled. "It's, well, unusual," she giggled. With every light-hearted laugh and giggle, the closer I hoped she was too accepting of this and me.

"So, you all have decided that as soon as you were married, your, uh, relationship would, what, just stop like that?" she asked. "How are you going to be able to stop that, hmm? It seems pretty intense right now."

"Maisie, I have no qualms about that. I'm serious, darling. Even if I didn't, they would! They're very moral people. Okay, the relationship is unusual, right, but they are so monogamous, it's not funny! We're family. They won't let me ruin my life for them. Mom told me the other day that we should end my intimate relationship with them. Period. They know my feelings for you and see it as cheating, okay? As do I," I softly said. "They like you, Maisie, and they know how good you are for me. Last Sunday, after you left, I was in pieces, darling, and we all made love. I needed them, but I did feel guilty afterwards. I couldn't bear to go this next year without you knowing. So...do you still..." I began, but it was her turn to 'shush' me.

"Let me...let me think for a minute, Chloe," she said, and I ordered another round of drinks.

We sat there in silence for God-knows-how-long. I looked around for the de-fib, just in case.

"You are a dark one, Chloe, eh? I would never have guessed! First of all, thank you for telling me all this. It could not have been easy. You...you really trust me, don't you?" she said.

"Completely, darling. I always have," I sighed, and squeezed her hand.

"So, over the last four-plus months, have you been having sex with your parents instead of me to, well, put off being close to me? I mean, I don't get that," she said, clearly flummoxed.

"Maisie, no, I wasn't having sex with them instead of you. God, I've always wanted you, Maisie. Forever. From the first day we met, actually. The two are not related, but it seems everything has come to the fore now, that's all. Coincidence, I guess. Understand this, though...my relationship with you is more important than sex with them. They'll always be my family, and we'll always be close, just without, well, the sexy part," I said, trying not to giggle.

"And if I said, 'I understand', what next? Will you still have, uh, sex with them?" she asked.

"No, definitely not. That part of our relationship would be over. I'm serious, Maisie. I've...only told you because I'm so in love with you, and I need you to know what's been going on," I said.

"Ahhh! So...that 'guy' you were talking about was...your dad? God, I get it now!" she giggled.

I blushed, then admitted, 'Yes'.

"Fuck me, hen! I...I'm speechless! I...I get it, though. I see how you all are together. It's not a creepy, weird thing, though, is it? It's real, hmm?" she asked.

"Very," is all I could answer. "They have nothing but love and concern for me. I suppose if they didn't care for me the way they do, they'd probably try and talk me into continuing the relationship. Still, their idea at the very beginning was that it would stop when I became serious with someone."

"You seem to have grown up quite a bit over the last four months, hmm? There's a new maturity I've noticed. So, if, and I mean IF, I can get my head around this, where does it leave...us? What do you want?" she asked.

"Darn good question, darling. I, for one, will not be dating anyone, but you. If we still want to impose this one-year abstinence, then fine, I'll go along with it. You can date, have your flings, and I'll be there to hold you when it all goes to shit, okay? I know myself better now than I did a few months ago. I don't need to date anyone. Sure, I'll miss the heartbreak, but hey ho. I had my heartbreak last Sunday, Maisie. I really want you to be aware of the kind of girl you'll be with."

"Hmm, kinky, I'd say!" she laughed. "Your mum was right when she called you complex. I always saw that in you, Chloe. That's part of your attraction, if truth be told. So, let me get this straight, as of right now, you'd be prepared to forgo fabulous sex with your parents, allow me to date, and still be waiting for me?" she asked, pointedly.

"Pretty much, yes," I said. "I would do that for...us. I fucking love you, Maisie."

"Hmmm," she said, "Let's dance, darling," bringing the tempo down a few degrees. She held her hand out for mine.

We joined a few other couples, wrapped our arms around one another, and our bodies fell into the same rhythms we always had. I leaned to her ear, whispered, "My heart is in your hands, darling," and lay my head on her shoulder, swaying slowly around the sparse dance floor. My arms held her tight, my nose inhaling the scent of her hair, and we danced.

"As mine has always been in yours, mo ghràdh," she whispered and kissed my head. "I can't believe you fucked your dad, Chloe," she giggled.

"And mums, don't forget!" I laughed right back at her. "We probably made love more than fucked, though," I said wistfully, knowing I would miss that part of us. If it meant having Maisie in my life, then fine.

We had another few dances, and then she whispered, "Take me home, Chloe," and kissed my neck.

"Wow! I've pulled!" I giggled, and she spanked me in front of dozens of people. I could care less.

We made it to the car, our hands clasped together, the mood light and flirty, her smile a beacon of loveliness. I opened her door, but turned her around before she crept in. We held each other, and kissed, my hands trailing under her flimsy midi-dress, lifting my hands higher 'til they were almost at her panty line. She deftly moved away, snickering at me as she did so.

"You think I'm that easy, hen?" she smirked, as I wrapped her seatbelt around her.

"I was hoping so," I chuckled. "You do know..." and she stopped me with yet another, "Shhh."

Damn her, I thought! She knows me too well.

We drove home, laughing and enjoying the cool spring breeze. It was her hand on my thigh this time, gently squeezing, and giving me these comforting feelings. I pulled into the drive, and she sat there, waiting for me to open her door. I could only smirk at her. I leaned in, unclasped her seatbelt, and kissed her warm lips. Maisie leant sideways to get out of the car, her dress splitting too easily, her panties just in my line of sight. I took a deep breath, grabbed her hand, helped her out, and walked to the door. We repeated our usual theatrics, giggling, and being ever so quiet as we walked to the kitchen, and prepared a few drinks and nibbles...just in case. We made it upstairs, stopping off in my bathroom brushing and peeing...alone. I wasn't quite as open as my parents...yet, if ever!

I closed my bedroom door, and we turned to each other, tenderly embracing.

"Your lips are simply adorable, Maisie," I whispered.

"And yours are so...precious, Chloe," she sighed, and we kissed again. "Chloe. Darling. I'll sleep with you but...no more, okay? I still need to process what we've talked about. You'll give me time?" she asked.

"As long as you need, Maisie. I'm happy just to sleep with you," I sighed.

Maisie grabbed her bag and pulled out her sleepwear. Of course, she teased me to no end, slowly stripping and looking at me, driving me to distraction. She pulled out a pair of long-legged cotton bottoms and an equally unrevealing top. [Humph, I thought, but I got it.] Even before my revelations, we had decided on a one-year delay on sex. I didn't care tonight; at least she was in my bed again. I needed to give her time to think over what we had spoken about. She clambered into bed, and I changed then, her eyes still on me. I knew no seduction would distract her, but I took my time, nonetheless.

12