Daddy, Take Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
331 Followers

I crawled up and straddled her waist. My now-glossy hands streaked across her body, lifting and caressing her fuller breasts, massaging the fragrant oils into her flesh, as I intimately rubbed my wet pussy on her body.

"Maisie...my love...you cannot imagine how long I've waited for this...to see you...naked, under me...touching you...tasting you. Does my bonny hen love me taking her, hmm?" I whispered, using her words to seduce her, as I grasped her now-slick nipples and pulled each, her body rising the harder I tugged.

My fingers made delicious circles around her body, my thumbs on her neck, and my cunt sloshed juices on her as I pressed down. Maisie's hands were on my hips, but not moving my hands. The tips of my fingers followed the contours of her body, Maisie's moans telling me I was doing everything right. I slid my thumb into her eager mouth and whispered, "Suck me, mon amour," as I used it as a faux cock. I was emboldened when she followed my words and gently licked and sucked the digit. My fingers brushed her face, as she continued to look at me and suck. My hips

were squirming on her, my clit searching for relief already.

Hesitantly, I withdrew my thumb, Maisie groaning and trying to suck it back into her luscious mouth. I picked up the bottle of massage oil and squirted a stream of it on my chest, looking at her. I placed it back on the cabinet and gracefully rubbed the liquid into my breasts, my shoulders, and my stomach. Maisie brought her hands to my mounds, but I slapped them away.

"It's my turn to play with you, l'amour de ma vie," I whispered, as I leant over and kissed her. I rubbed my slippery body on hers, my tongue penetrating her lips so easily. My shiny hips slid across her body, as I leaned down and engulfed her breasts, the scent of her sweat and the fragrant oil mixed together. I moaned deeply, as I licked, sucked and kissed her orb, rubbing my face across her spongy flesh. Maisie's hands were on my ass, playing and prodding me, sliding my body with hers. I slivered down, my cunt gliding over hers now. I grabbed both arms and held them out to her side, and holding her down, I began to sensuously slide my pussy against hers.

Maisie delicately spread her legs and lifted her pelvis, and we languidly rubbed our silky cunts on each other.

"Je vais te baiser, Maisie," I moaned.

Maisie looked at me, never hearing the phrase before, so I whispered, "I'm going to fuck you, Maisie," and humped her vulva, then moved up and slid over her mons, pressing my clit onto that precious little mound.

She tried to wrest her arms from me, but I wouldn't relent...yet. I leaned down and took her brown nipple in my mouth and sucked her. I finally let go of her hands, and they quickly wrapped me up, as her pelvis lifted off the mattress, holding herself up so I could fuck her pussy. Her soft hands, once again, grasped my ass, and she pulled and pushed me, our secretions oozing and our breath ragged.

"My...my...Chloe...you're so...so...ohhhh, fuck...just...ugggggh...ohhhh...God...I'm... I'm...so...clo—" she whined, as we took each other, our mouths slobbering over the other, our fervent kisses turning into little bites, and our bodies moving as one.

"Cum...cum for...me...mon...amour," I almost begged. I felt her fingers prodding my little rosebud, surprised at her finger then, again, not so surprised.

We looked at each other through half-lidded, glazed eyes and, with a final gasp, came on each other, our groans and shrieks echoing off the thick walls. My hips were fucking her, thrusting and pushing down on her, while hers did the same. We could feel each other's sap gushing from within, soaking us both, which excited us even more. With a final, long, "Uggggghhh," my body stopped, my breath coating her breasts and my heart beating as hers.

"My...my...God, Maisie. That was...was...beautiful," I gushed, and held her. Maisie's arms were around me, half-heartedly, sure, but they were there, comforting and holding me.

I somehow felt her spank my butt twice but paid no mind; I was wasted, wholly sated and empty. I felt her soft hands sweep through my hair, cosseting and connecting with me. We lay there in each other's arms, gasping and giggling.

"Any regrets, mo ghràdh?" Maisie tenderly asked.

"Honestly? No...but I guess we'll figure out the rest tomorrow. I'm...I'm not finished with you, though...if, well, that's all right?" I asked, holding my breath.

"Mmmm...what else do you have in mind besides spending the night next to each other?" she breathed.

"Well...I haven't, uh, properly tasted you yet, so..." I said, with a bit of hesitation. Whether this was the beginning for us, or if we'd go back to our ridiculous one-year pause, I couldn't say. I needed to taste my Maisie, though. "You wouldn't say no to me, would you, ma beauté?" I whispered, as I ran a single finger along her still-wet lips. "You'd, well, like to spill yourself...all...over...me...wouldn't you?" I sighed, rubbing my mounds on her full breasts. "Can you imagine how wonderful my little tongue would feel like on...and in...your pussy, hmm?" I smirked, and bit her neck. "Do you want me to beg, Maisie? Hmm? Just say...and I will. Mark me with your scent, Maisie," I whispered, and crept lower on her body, snuggling then gently biting her nipples.

Maisie couldn't...or wouldn't answer me with words, but her long moans gave away any pretence of denial. "I'm yours, as you're mine, so...use me, mon amour," I panted into her stomach, my fingers already sliding through her soaked labia.

Maisie grabbed my hair roughly, pulled my face to hers, and then pushed me down, my tongue tasting her stomach and lustfully swept through her sparse, red pubic hair.

"That's it...use me," I groaned, as she forced my head between her legs and wiped her cunt on my face.

"Fuck...you're such a beautiful...cunt, Maisie," I moaned. "You smell like...desire," I growled and leant down, my tongue lashing her wet split. My tongue licked and swallowed her gushy sap, as my hands held onto her thighs. "Fuck—lick—Maisie—swallow—my—lick—God—swallow," I groaned, her taste overwhelming me. I avoided her anxious clit, knowing she would be wiping my face there anyway.

I had gone down on more than a few girls, but this was new, something almost carnal in how she smelled and tasted. She didn't have to direct my mouth or use me. I was hers. I pried apart her swollen labia and ran my nose up and down her wet channel, my nose nudging her puffy clit. Maisie's short breaths and surging stomach spurred me on, my fingers sliding into her valley, as I continued to lash and consume her. I pressed two fingers inside, her back arching and yet another long, beautiful sigh escaped her mouth. I licked my fingers every time they slid out and flicked her clit on every other stroke. I smiled as she continued to hump my face, knowing I was bringing her close to her climax.

"Ohhh...my...my Chloe...just...ohhhhh...fuck woman!" she cried, as my finger played with her loose cunt, teasing her, as I sucked her rigid clit. "NO...Chloe...please...just no...aye? Not yet...just....no," she moaned, and sucked her luscious clitty. I could feel her body shake, her legs tremble, and her stomach tighten. I knew she was putting off her impending orgasm, but I wanted her to cum and cover me. I slipped my hands under her delectable ass and squeezed, my nails digging into her fleshy globes. She came with loud gasps and cries, as she pulled my head into her pussy. Her secretions coated my face, and I couldn't be happier. Maisie pushed my mouth away, pleading that she couldn't take any more. With a last, long swipe of her puffy slit, I gently blew my warm air on her used cunt; my hands swathed her stomach gently. I could hear her coarse laughter, sure I had pleased my lover.

I laid my head on her moist stomach, tenderly kissing and fondling her. Maisie's hands were in my hair, combing and pulling it, as she gradually climbed down from her cum. I moved up, and we kissed, any reticence to tasting herself wasn't there.

"That was...so...just...gun an còrr...no more, please. You...you killed me!" she haltingly giggled.

"That's what I'm here for, mon amour...to love and kill you," I smirked. "I was going to fuck you, sweetie...but later, maybe?" I asked, hoping she'd agree.

"Not 'til I redo my will, Chloe!" she laughed.

I slipped from the warm bed and rushed to the kitchen, returning with unhealthy nibbles and cold drinks. It was Maisie's turn to drop ungracefully from the bed, returning with warm washcloths. We cleaned, then fed each other, our bodies wracked with pleasure. We didn't address the big question of tomorrow; that would come soon enough. We touched and talked, kissed and cuddled, and laughed and lounged. It had been a perfect day. At some point, we lazily pulled the covers over us, and we slept.

Boo96
Boo96
331 Followers