Daddy, Take Me Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you...Emily," I sighed, and she kissed me passionately.

"And I love you, Chloe," her face full of the love I had always known, needed and revelled in.

"Now...I have more lips to taste," she smirked and giggled at her corny words, as she covered my neck with her lips. Ever-so-slowly, she touched every spot of me, as if she had forgotten what I looked like naked. She moved one leg over mine and subtly rubbed her sultry pussy on my leg, as she licked around my small, but swollen tits. I bunched her hair tightly in my hands, and held her there, urging her to not stop.

"They're so...so...my God, Chloe...you're beautiful," she moaned, and gingerly kissed and rubbed my little mounds. As much as I loved how she adored my petits seins, I had another urgent matter at hand, so to speak. I surreptitiously applied just a little pressure on her head, hoping she'd understand my need.

Mum lifted her head, smirked, and groaned, "Okay, okay...I'll get there! Just...give me a few more minutes to admire...these," she giggled.

It was least I could do, so I behaved myself. I closed my eyes, even though mom and dad were still fucking, and their noises somewhat distracting, if I do say so, but drifted into my own little world of pleasure. How could I deny my mum, hmm? I ran my fingers through her hair, the soft and scented tresses so fucking attractive!

I was, unconsciously, rubbing my legs, and pushing up on mum's dazzling body, as she sucked and nipped my hard, brown nipples. I could feel myself wetting the bed with my juices. Too-slowly, she moved down, planting kisses on my sides, stomach, and her tongue running between that glorious crease in my thighs. I could smell myself, as well as everyone else. There was nothing more erotic, more alive, than the scent of fresh sex. Emily ran her nose through the tiny wisps of my pussy hair, my heartbeat sounding in my ears. Further down she moved, her mouth over my needy cunt now.

"Mmmm...someone's a tad excited, hmm, Chloe?" she sniggered.

"Just...please mum...just...touch me...God, I love your...breath...on...me," I sighed, and spread my legs as far as I could, giving my mum the access I needed.

I felt her fingers spreading me, and I pulled her mouth onto me. I furiously rubbed her face on my labia, twisting and wiping myself on her beautiful face. I expected a slap, at the very least, but mum knew what I needed. Her tongue deliciously swept up my gaping slit, prodding my firm clit with the tip. Her tongue slipped around my lips, teasing me, but I knew she'd bring me to the crashing orgasm when she thought I deserved it. I gave in, and let her play. Her almost-blissful noises lifted me. I was back where I belonged; with my family.

I shivered when she slipped her tongue into my little vale, her nose pressed against my clit. She moved her hands from my thighs, and slipped them under my bum, easily lifting me up, and practically feasting on my pussy. Her fingers dug into each small cheek, the beautiful hurt causing me to gasp with pleasure.

As mum continued her gentle onslaught, I was also caught up with mom and dad. Their fucking grew louder, the squishy noises almost setting me off. God, I miss my daddy's cock, I thought. As my lust grew, my eyes turned back to mum. She had lifted her face, and we looked deep into each other; I could feel her love for me. For us. I pushed up again, mum's low moans filled the rooms along with my parents. I was so close...so close to creaming myself with my mum. Mom's moans grew louder, and more persistent. I knew she was close, too.

Emily was bringing me just to the edge of a ferocious cum, but would back off, teasing me, when I heard mom begin to climax. Daddy's grunts became more carnal, as I heard him slapping mom's ass. I was in awe as I watched my parents. My eyes were wide open, my mouth in that perfect 'O' as they loved each other. I desperately wanted to cum with them, but mum wouldn't let me. She was waiting. Or so I imagined.

My parents' unbridled bliss and uncontrollable orgasms spurred mum and I on; she, slobbering on my pussy; me, just quivering and shaking. I looked over and mom and dad were watching, dad's hands-on mom's petite ass, sliding his glorious length in and out of her spasming pussy, his eyes boring into mine. I caught my breath, as I watched his hard, slick daddy-cock slide so easily into his sister. I watched, entranced by their breathing, mom's body heaving for air, as dad continued to fuck her. I wanted his cock again. Memories of Paris filled my head. Mom was acting out my juicy, dark desires.

I closed my eyes, and gave myself to mum, her delicate, yet rigid touch was so soothing for me. I felt her thumbs swishing along my clit, gently stroking and rubbing it, the pressure fixed, as she fiddled with me. She was toying with me. We both knew it. I traced my hands through her hair, encouraging her continue her seduction, as a mellow, subtle tingling swept through my body. I cried out, looking down at mum between my legs, taking me and giving me this beautiful gift. My slight body shuddered, and I came onto Emily's face. My screams matched my mom's, dad filling her now with his potent sperm. His manly grunts did nothing to quell my erotic desires. We were really cumming together! Mum held me firm, her tongue lashing my pussy and clit, her body writhing on the soft, cotton sheets. I could feel her deep moans trembling through my pussy, and up my body. Mum drank me, her lascivious slurping almost animal-like. I held her head against my womanhood, rubbing and giving myself to her. I tried to push her away from my sensitive nub, but she needed more. I felt several fingers slide through my swollen opening, and I squirted. I covered my mum with my slushy, acrid juices, as she fucked me with abandon. I had to forcibly push her head away, my breath ragged, giggling, and too-loud. I looked down at mum, as she lifted her head. Her sodden, beatific smile warmed me. My chest heaved, desperately aching for air. Mum laid her head on my oozing pussy, her warm breath matching mine. I tenderly caressed her wet hair, content and full.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. I smelled only sex and love in the room. Mom's head was on daddy's chest, both gasping for air. Dad's hands were gently stroking her back, his face nuzzled into her hair. Mom looked over at me, her smile said more than words could ever. She turned her head, and kissed my father's chest, then murmured a few unheard words. I could see his arms hold her even tighter.

My eyes moved to my mum, still gently blowing on my swollen pussy, her hands gingerly holding me. I felt the bed shift around and I turned my eyes. Mom had shimmied over to us, her small hand affectionately stroking my full, small breasts. God, she looked so beautiful. Her fingers lightly touched my lips so I opened my mouth, and she pushed a single finger in. I eagerly sucked it, my tongue wrapped around the digit. I could taste my daddy.

"Would you like to taste your father?" she asked through heavily lidded eyes, her mouth meeting mine.

I was too shy to say, 'yes' but she knew my expressions. I timidly shook my head,

'Yes.' As she asked me, I looked at daddy. He playfully smacked her ass, as she moved over my head. She sat there, her pussy dripping daddy's cum on my face, and stayed still. I watched her brother's cum seep from her filled pussy onto her daughter. With her fingers, she rubbed the thick sap over my face, then she lowered herself. The strong smell of his potent seed hit my nose. God, I missed this, I thought. I tentatively licked the tiny globs, teasing myself, more than anything else. When she swayed her cunt across my face, I was lost in a delirious fury of sucking my mother's pussy, tasting both her, and my daddy. I licked and gulped, nuzzling my nose into her creamy entrance and wiping my face on her womanhood. I wanted...no needed, them to mark me, to own me again.

Emily was too busy to really notice, her warm breath still blowing a steady stream on my used cunt, her hands sweetly brushing my thighs, as I felt her tongue flicking my clit again. She was still between my thighs, tenderly seeing to me, and gazing at my cunt. She was milking my pussy, her salacious noises were so endearing. I had to push her head away, again, much to her annoyance probably. She left my sensitive clit alone, but continued to smell, and run her tongue around my outer lips.

Even with all this sensory overload, I thought of my Maisie, wondering if I could talk my parents...and her, into joining us. God, would that be glorious, or what? I wanted her to experience what I had. It wouldn't be cheating. It would be sharing this part of my life with the woman I dearly loved. After all, there'd be no jealousy. My mind quickly dismissed this, as I concentrated on my moms pussy. I lay there like the good daughter I was, and cleaned my mother, slowly licking and tonguing her delicious cunt.

The bed shifted again and I felt the unmistakable warmth of daddy's hand on my stomach, the other on Emily's head. I wrapped my fingers through his, as he softly stroked my tummy. My hand was still wrapped in mum's hair, daddy's hand holding both. I didn't want my mum to move just yet, her affection was what I needed.

I had my free hand casually stroking her breast, pinching and pulling her nipple, her little gasps accompanied by another flourish of her pussy over my face. I moaned into mom's pussy, the vibrations setting her off. Her pelvis stirred over me, the taste of daddy virtually gone now, but I had her sweet nectar now. I flicked her hard clit, urging her to cum on me.

"That's so good, Chloe. Just...don't stop...just keep doing..." mom groaned. I felt so proud of myself. "Perfect, darling. Just perf—" she whimpered.

Mom held my head, controlling my impatient mouth. I gently sucked her clit, but she softly swatted my head, and whispered a quiet, 'No.' I ate my mother out for five, maybe ten more minutes, trying my best to be the dutiful daughter, and clean her up.My tongue pierced her perfect pussy, salacious trickles filling my mouth and wetting my face. My mum's slow tongue and warm breath had imperceptibly brought my desire flooding up again. I began to shudder, my legs wobbled, and just as daddy squeezed my tits, I came violently. I screamed into her pussy, setting her off again, and she lovingly gushed in my mouth. I was covered, literally and figuratively, in my parents' love. Mom continued to finish herself off, knowing I wouldn't deny her. I tried to keep my eyes on hers, but couldn't turn them away from her delicious pussy.

As daddy adoringly caressed my breasts, I finally swatted mom's tight ass. She sniggered, and wiped her pussy on my face one more time, then heaved herself off me.

She looked down at me, and chuckled, "Enough?"

I could only smile. "For now," I sexily said...or as sexy as a daughter looked covered with her mother's secretions!

Daddy moved up and took her place, his tender licks, then kisses, all over my face were welcome. I leaned over and grasped dad's wet cock, slowing stroking him. I swear I couldn't help myself, but I shimmied down, moving mum from her amusement, and took his solid member in my mouth, revelling is the smell and strength he possessed. I felt my moms move down and behind me, their hands gently swaddling my bum. I involuntarily spread my legs. I felt their mouths and tiny kisses on my ass, and me sucking daddy off even more intensely now.

"Make love to her, Tom. Take her. Take our Chloe," mom said, her breath and excitement obvious.

I wasn't sure if I had a say in all this, but I was wasted. I turned to mom, and

holding daddy's stalk, implored, "Later, maybe?" then went back to pleasuring my father.

She smiled. "Ahhh...the inexperience of youth, hmm, daddy?" mom sniggered.

I turned back to my daddy's partially hard shaft. I was content enough just to be there, holding his cock again, stroking him and revelling in the milky discharge that appeared. I leaned down, and sucked the glans of his perfect prick. I ran my tongue under his glans, daddy shivering when I hit the right spot. Moms were still playing with my butt, softly nibbling and swatting it.

I wondered if my predilection for Maisie's bum was hereditary?

I lifted daddy's empty balls in my tiny hand, lifting and gingerly squeezing them. God, I thought. I hope he has some yummy sperm left! Daddy's hand went to the back of my head, gentlemanly holding me on his member. My mouth bobbed up and down his slippery shaft, the taste of my mom and him still so evident. I could feel my mom's heads on my bum, and could feel them kissing it, whilst they played with me, their fingers sliding through my tight crack. Fuck!

I could feel daddy getting harder in my mouth. I spread my legs, but felt a single tongue sliding up my arse, the tip of someone's tongue prodding my little, tight hole. I stroked my daddy harder, squeezing him when I had only the head in my mouth, and swallowed the seminal fluid that I was responsible for! I could still feel the wonderful mouths on my ass, still kissing and nipping it.

Still, daddy held my hair and grunted, his pre-cum flowing into my too-willing mouth. I could feel his manly cock throb, my fingers sliding over the thick vein. I took my mouth away, looked at him, and said only, "Cum for me, daddy, please. For me," and gulped him down. I felt fingers sliding through my labia. I spread my legs more. Someone's taut finger penetrated my fairly virgin butt, and I pushed back, lost in all these conflicting emotions. Here I was, sucking my daddy off, whilst my moms fingered me. It was too much. I squeezed daddy's balls, and felt his meat throb. I tightened my stroke, and could feel him tense his abs. My head bobbed up and down, my tongue and lips taking him.

"Ohhh, Chloe...yes...just like....God...you little..." and his pelvis lurched up,

burying his masculine cock in my mouth, and he came. The first potent flush took me by surprise. I had forgotten what it felt like, but adjusted and swallowed. The first pungent stream hit the back of my throat, a bit seeping out of my mouth. I held his firm shaft, stroked him, and took the next four torrents, spilling none. I fell in love with his throbbing shaft all over again. I licked his cock like an adult lollipop, swooning at his flesh and cum. I could feel daddy slow down, his stomach relaxing, as I tried my daughterly best to empty him. I slipped his shaft from my mouth, and stared at it adoringly. Perfect. I licked around the edges, cleaning him as I cleaned my mom, kissed the head, and turned my face to his and smiled. "Good...daddy?" I giggled.

"Wonderful, Chloe, darling. Just..." he sighed, softly stroking my head. I lay on his cock and let my moms do what they needed to do to my bum. I swayed my bum around, teasing them both, their gentle touches and kisses filling me with so much joy. I lay there, inhaling my dad's virile scent, as my moms continued to prod and caress me.

Yep, I was definitely bi!

After a few too-short minutes, I felt two hands spank my bum, and little titters from my moms. They moved up my body, both enveloping me in their arms.

"Well, that sure escalated, hmm, darling," mom giggled.

"You think, eh?" I smiled, my daddy's empty cock still under my cheek as I lay there, inhaling his scent. I gave it a final kiss, and moved from his stomach. Mum went to grab us all a drink, so we shifted about, getting comfortable. We wrapped ourselves under the thick duvet, my head to going to dad's shoulder. His reassuring arm pulled me in, a little nuzzle of my head and a single kiss made my heart swell. We gulped the drinks mum had brought and settled in, a beautiful post-orgasmic feeling filled the room.

"I...I want to thank you all for being here for me," I started. "I didn't know how well I'd take Maisie not being here...so thank you all. Especially you, mum," I snickered. "By the way...you didn't, uh...did you? I'd be happy to..." I said.

"Shhh, Chloe. I'm fine...but thank you for offering. Another time...definitely,

though!" she laughed, and hugged me. "Now, as I said, this probably won't be a one-off, but as soon as Maisie is back, we stop. She's too important in your life and we won't jeopardise that, okay? You know we have all missed you...this way, but it's the only way it will work," she said, and leaned in, cuddling me again. "God, Chloe...you smell like all of us. It's lovely, darling girl."

I blushed when she said that, hoping the scent would permeate my skin and stay with me forever.

"So, you're going straight to Heathrow after work tomorrow, I assume?" mom asked, changing the subject diplomatically.

"Yeah. I'm leaving early from work so I'll catch the half-three flight. Thank you, again, daddy. You know you didn't have to but...thanks," I whispered, hugging him.

We all hunkered down, kisses and stroking all over, and we finally slept. I was wasted, my dreams of Maisie swirling through my frenzied head. I tried to imagine how she would take my story, but felt secure enough to tell her everything.

I felt so alive, so reconnected. As much as I thought I hadn't missed the intimate part of our relationship, I had. My hope of a life with Maisie hadn't reconciled this here, I thought.

12