Daddy, Take Me Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our weekends continued like this; I was there to help with her dad, and we had those enchanting times together, whether she was showing me her Edinburgh, or we were making love. Asking me if it was okay, Maisie invited Jo out with us on Saturday night. She took us to a bar with live music. It was good craic, a word Jo used often, and always made me smile. They were wonderful together and involved me in their easy, flirty banter, gentle touches and even more than a few almost-chaste kisses, as we danced. Maisie had obviously talked with her about this whole new dynamic, so Jo had no qualms about touching and kissing either of us. I felt bad for Jo as Maisie would be the recipient of our flirtatious evenings, but she seemed fine with that. Either that, or she was waiting for an invitation! I had to agree with Maisie, Jo's lips tasted wonderful, her body supple and warm. It was too early to invite her to spend the evening with us. I think we were both scared of the ramifications if it didn't go well, or too well! Still, we all knew it would happen, it was just a matter of when, not if.

They were still enjoying their dinners together, although Maisie couldn't linger as long as she would have liked. She did have her dad to consider! Jo dropped veiled hints that she had her own flat and that if Maisie, or us, would like to pop 'round, she'd make us dinner. That kind of forced our hand, which neither one of us minded. Still, it was the timeframe that bothered Maisie. We were both adamant that as and when, we needed to block out at least three hours. Ewan was recuperating quicker than either of us imagined, but we still needed to be 'on call' if, God forbid, something happened. His lifelong tenacity was coming in handy!

Work was going well, Martin and Sean were pleased with my work and how I brought in more business. They'd let me sit in on their Zoom talks with Maisie, which was a nice gesture.

Everything was going so well for us, what with Ewan getting stronger and less dependent every week.

And then...

Martin had a prospective client in Sussex, so asked me to go with him, as he wanted me to run the meeting. I was being given more and more responsibility and autonomy as the weeks went on.

This new client had a wonderful property, probably a bit more than an acre with woodland in the back. We pulled up to this magnificent oast house, my breath taken away by the sheer size and design. We looked at each other and smiled. I grabbed my satchel as Martin had his briefcase and we walked to immense oak doors.

"Good morning. Mrs Murphy, I hope?" Martin asked, his hand out.

"Yes....yes. Martin, correct? Arabella, please. Please come in," she smiled.

We walked into a show home. It was beautiful, a mix of wide-ranging styles that worked.

"This is our associate, Chloe Madden," he said, as I smiled and gingerly took her hand in mine. Her hand was soft but firm. We held each other's eyes. I was mesmerised by her light-blue shading, her perfectly coiffed hair in a long ponytail, and her fingers elegant and manicured. She must have been in her early forties, perhaps. Svelte is the first word that came to mind. Breathtaking was the second.

"It's a pleasure to meet you...Arabella," I breathed. Or, at least, I hope I had. "Thank you for inviting us out today. You have an impressive home!" I stuttered.

"That's very kind of you say...Chloe. Please. Come in. Tea?" she asked. We followed her to the huge farmhouse-style kitchen, her bum firmly encased in her tight jeans. She wore a loose, silk top, her full breasts encased in a million-pound bra probably! She went to the Aga, and put the kettle on, reaching up to grab three mugs. I swear I sighed, as she lifted up on her toes, which were painted in a glorious, deep red.

I sat there and had to look away, so gazed out past the open, wide French sliding doors. The view was amazing. Before me was this almost-bare garden, devoid of any charm or ambience, but a mature woodland at the back of the property. A blank canvas, I thought to myself.

Martin began with his polished presentation, telling her about the company, its origins and whom we had worked with. She seemed impressed. He showed her a variety of finished gardens, some complete with timbered outbuildings, hoping to instil a modicum of respectability and confidence in us.

"If it's fine with you, Arabella, I'll let Chloe handle the rest of our presentation, okay?" he said.

"I look forward to hearing what you can do with this neglected property," she smiled, all at once putting me at ease.

"Shall we walk?" I asked, nodding to the barren garden. We grabbed our tea and walked out. I asked about her, her family and what she envisioned in her new garden, you know, what did she really want out here.

"I'm looking for a space for me, Chloe. My husband travels a lot, so I'd like my own little oasis," she sighed, her eyes penetrating mine, almost to the core...if I even had such a thing! "We have a son who's away at university, so it's just me most of the time. We've talked about this for so long, that I have decided to make a start on it," she sighed. Suddenly, I felt sorry for her. With all the money at her disposal, she seemingly wasn't happy with her lot in life.

Martin saw the connection I was making with her, so sat on a lone bench, taking in the beautiful spring day and the surroundings, whilst clacking away on his laptop. Arabella and I walked the grounds, while I wildly pointed out what could go here, or there. The more we walked, the more she opened up about what she really wanted.

"We could do something grand here, Arabella," I softly said. "I'd make certain it's what you really need, 'kay? We'll work closely together to make your ideas come to life. I...I love it here. I'll make you proud of me, Arabella," I sighed. "I mean we'll make you proud," blushing, as I stumbled over my faux pas.

"Chloe...I have a feeling if you're happy, then I will be, too," she smiled, and I melted.

As we walked and chatted, I took photos, then measurements, ideas streaming through my, hopefully, creative head. We discussed the pros and cons of different styles of gardens. She wanted something whimsical and romantic, a hidden getaway in her backyard. Formal was definitely out, which surprised me to begin with, but the more we talked and walked, I understood her needs a bit more. I suggested a mix of a cottage style and a more traditional English country garden. Arabella stopped, pondering my ideas, then smiled. I melted at her beautiful features, her smile bringing

them all to life.

The longer we walked, the looser she became; her hand touching my arm, her fingers on my shoulder, as her free hand swept across the vista, telling me how she wanted it to look.

"I get it," I sighed, and we looked at each other. I wanted to kiss her, devour her. And I felt she wanted the same. Not very professional, but...

She then asked me about myself. I told her I lived in Richmond, which took her by surprise.

"I live with my parents. My dad's in private equity and my mom works at the V&A as a curator. I finished my masters in horticulture and botany and was going to pursue my doctorate, but I found this part-time position with Healy and Jacobs. I love it, so have put off academia for a while. I'm full-time with them, so please, you mustn't worry about my commitment, 'kay?" I explained.

"That's nice of you to say, Chloe, but I feel you'll see this through," she smiled, and squeezed my arm. "Can I see some of your other designs before you leave?" she asked.

We continued our walk, me throwing out ideas, and Arabella just talking. I love it when a client is engaged.

"Would you care for some lunch, Chloe? I could easily whip something up for us," she uttered. "I don't know about you, but I'm famished!" she laughed. I melted a little bit more, her tender laugh so infectious.

"I'm sure we can talk Martin into staying, so sure, I'd love whatever you make, 'kay?" I smiled, and she slipped her arm through mine and we walked back to the main house. "I love it here, Arabella," I sighed.

"Well, hopefully, you'll be visiting...often," she smiled, her teeth and lips perfect.

"If you do engage us, I'll be project managing this for you, all right? I want this memorable," I declared.

"I'm sure it will be, Chloe," she continued to smile.

I winked at Martin as we headed up to the house. "Hungry, Martin?" I giggled.

Whilst Arabella was prepping and cooking, with Martin's assistance, I took out my A3 pad and pencils and began doodling some ideas I had. She walked from the stove to where I was drawing, placed her hand on my shoulder, and leant over, looking at what I was drawing. I turned my head, her silk-encased breasts seemingly staring at me. What I wouldn't give to...my overwrought mind thought.

"Please...these are just my initial thoughts, 'kay? I like to get things down right away and then work from there. That is...if you want to see more?" I asked, expectantly. "Here's a sample of some of my most recent designs. I also have a few letters of recommendation here somewhere from the clients, if you'd like to see those," I said.

"No, Chloe. The designs would be fine, okay?" she said, as I scrolled through the folders. I dare not look up at her eyes but did anyway. I could read the smile in her eyes and breathed.

"Wonderful, Chloe. You have quite a flair going on. I...love them. I'd love to see what you can come up with for me," she said, and walked back to the Aga and served up a wonderful sea bass and rice lunch. She opened a fabulous chablis, us all toasting one another. I looked over at Martin, and he smiled at me. Whew!

He told her I would work on a provisional design, and then we'd meet again to see if we should progress with the job. "I should have it all budgeted by then, but we'll put a nice contingency in there to cover any extras," I explained.

"Martin, I'd be happy to sign any contracts right now...if you're agreeable. I have the utmost faith in Chloe and you. I think she'll do us all very proud," she said. "And...I'm not concerned about the budget. Don't take this the wrong way, but all would like is my retreat. I have a fairly good handle on you both, so I don't expect to see any padding or frivolous entries," she calmly but firmly said.

Martin was taken aback. Under normal circumstances, it took weeks to get confirmation on any job.

"Mrs Murphy, uh, Arabella, that's nice of you to say, and I do appreciate your faith in us; well, Chloe, but why not wait to see her designs, okay? I'd feel better," he said.

I think she was impressed with his honesty and she agreed.

Eventually, it was time to head back to London. We agreed that I would be her first contact and that I would be managing the job. She seemed pleased with that, as was I. We embraced warmly as we headed out, Martin walking ahead of us. She pulled me back and whispered, "Thank you, Chloe. I look forward to working... closely... with you. I think this is going to be an exciting ...

relationship," she whispered deliciously in my ear.

I blushed but hugged her warm-scented body one more time.

"I'm so glad you feel that way, Arabella. I believe this will be a wonderful garden when I'm done," my hand holding firmly on her back. Stealthily, I ran my fingers over her back, playing with her bra clasp, or where a clasp should have been! My pussy was oozing. We looked at each other, her eyes piercing mine. I wanted to kiss her, and I thought she wanted the same.

"I'll be in touch," I whispered, and walked to the car. Our eyes held each other as we drove off.

Fuck me, what just happened? I thought.

Martin and I had a good, long chat on the way back. He said the job could be worth somewhere upwards of a hundred and fifty thousand pounds, as an off-the-cuff estimate. He reiterated that I would be overseeing the project, my first having me in total control. I was ecstatic! His trust in me meant everything. I caught up with Sean when we finally arrived back in London, then called it day, so I headed home.

We had a delightful dinner, filling everyone in with my new 'promotion.' My family were my biggest admirers and were chuffed with me. I excused myself, and ran upstairs to FaceTime Maisie and tell her my good news, although she probably knew by now, keeping an eye on the diary daily, as she did.

"Sweetie!" I almost shouted. "Great news! I have my first PM job today...well, if she likes my drawings and budget, that is. They have this wonderful old oast house down in Sussex. You'd love it, leannan. I'll send you some photos later, 'kay?" I said, my excitement pouring out.

Maisie was so proud of me, making me blush once again. We caught up on her dad and her remote working, which seemed to be working for everyone.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow, darling! Any plans with you-know-who?" I chuckled.

"Hmmm, who's the eager one now?" she giggled.

"I'm only thinking of you, sweetheart," I chuckled.

"Hmmm. I have a feeling you're as taken with Jo, as I am," she laughed.

"Well, if I can be of any help, hmm..." I laughed.

We flirted for another hour, both of us simmering by the end of the call.

We knew we had tomorrow.

12