Daddy, Take Me Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be careful, Chloe!" she smiled. "I know how to use that better than you," she laughed.

"Well," I said, running the piece up her back and into her hair. "I guess I'm the one who needs practice then, hmm?" I chuckled, and continued my slow inspection of her delightful, womanly body. I gently swatted her shoulder, then moved along, slapping the other.

"Mmmmm," she moaned into her pillow. "I...I like it like that, darling. Not too hard, but beautifully soft," she whispered. "Careful, darling. It's easy to get... carried away, okay?" she sighed, relaxing into my slow, gentle strokes.

I spent God-only-knows how long, tracing her body with the leather keep. The more had this nimble shaft in my hand, the more my pussy reacted. This was so new to me, but it felt right, too. Every so often, I would lean down, and kiss the flesh that the leather had just touched. I began to feel Arabella shuffling around under me, her bum surreptitiously lifting every time the lash touched her. My touches were exquisitely gentle, probably adding to the subtlety of my marks. My heart was beating so fast! My body was reacting to every slow swish of the crop, every light touch and how this woman was responding.

"Turn...turn over, darling," I whispered, and moved from her legs.

I gasped when she did, her nipples hard and proud now. As were mine. Arabella looked at me and smiled.

"You like it, don't you, hmm?" she smirked. "You are my little dichotomy, aren't you, darling?"

"I...I don't know why, but...yes...I love it," I said, as I ran the crop over her front, the flexible tongue around her panting breasts. I shivered, as the supple end flowed over her nipples, her dark-brown nipples so stiff now.

"Go on, Chloe. Do it. I know you want to. Slap me," she moaned.

Arabella's hands had grasped the sheet, balling it up, and waiting for the first thwack. I brought the leather down, gently hitting her nub. A too-gentle, 'mmmmmm,' escaped from her mouth. I did the same to the other, and another erotic moan filled my head.

I struck her tits again, just as gently, her body lurching under the tender smack.

"Harder...Chloe," she moaned, her eyes closed, her hands turning red from the pressure she was squeezing the sheet.

I was afraid. I had never done this before—never even thought of this! But something primal stirred deep within me. I lifted the crop, and came down harder, slapping each breast with equal vigour.

"Uuuuugh," she cried, a slight smile on her lips. "That's..." she cooed, and I struck her again. My vagine began to moisten on her leg, as I brought the lash down again, hitting each breast in kind, not giving her a chance to absorb the pain in one, when the leather hit the other.

I shimmied back a few inches, my free hand dipping onto her mons. I ran a finger through her dewy hair and slapped her again, the contact firmer this time. I slipped my finger lower, sliding into her wet labia, my fingertip prodding her clit. I hit her again, both breasts glowing a flushed red now.

Arabella opened her light-blue eyes, stared at me open-mouthed, and uttered one word, "Again." I brought the limber leather to her tits again, my finger rubbing her now-hard clit. Embarrassed that I was enjoying this so much, I struck her once again, the lash touching each full breast within moments. She arched her back off the mattress, her face contorted in a beautiful, agonisingly pained look, as my finger flicked her clit to and fro.

Her pelvis lifted up, eager for the pressure I couldn't give her, but I slid my finger through her labia, teasingly pressing into her molten cunt. On the seventh slap, her body convulsed, and she orgasmed onto the sheet below her. I looked at her now-puffy breasts, threw the crop aside and leant onto her, tonguing and kissing her abused tits. Her legs spread, and I laid my mons on hers, giving her cunt the release it needed. I bathed her tits with my mouth, hoping I hadn't hurt her with my near-frenzied lashing.

"Ohhhhh, Chl—that was...aaaaaah," she cried, as I nursed her mistreated breasts. I moved up, my lips taking hers and her hand came around the back of my neck and held me to her. Our kisses were eager, passionate and fiery.

I pulled away and whispered, "I didn't hurt—" but her lips cut me off.

I pulled away, anxious for her answer.

"No, darling. That was...wonderful," she sighed, her eyes emblazoned with love. "That was...unexpected...but beautiful," she murmured, and we kissed, rolling around 'til she was on top of me, her weight so gratifying.

She looked down at me, and whispered, "I knew you'd be right for me, darling," and licked my face. "There's so much I want to do with you, Chloe, but I'm knackered now!" she laughed.

"This won't be the last time we're together, Arabella. Not by a far cry," I smiled back.

Her head fell to my chest, her warm, messy hair in my face. As I inhaled her scent, I felt her wriggle around, pleased that I was smelling her.

"Shall we shower before we try and sleep? You may not have a chance in the morning, darling?" she smiled.

"As much as I'd love to sleep with your scent on me all night, yeah, we probably should," I sighed.

"C'mon," she said, and I followed her naked ass to the ensuite. I wasn't surprised to walk into this massive room, the fixtures and fittings befitting their obvious high-income status.

She walked into the shower, turned a fine mist on and beckoned me in. She handed me a soft cloth. I was amazed, although I shouldn't have been, at the line of gels and lotions that were in the baskets.

"I think you'll like this one, darling," she smiled, and poured a dollop of gel on her cloth. "Turn around...for now," she giggled, and swathed my sated body in some fresh gel. The scent hit my nose immediately, with notes of cedar, jasmine and perhaps, rose. Arabella spent an inordinate amount of time preening and washing me, not that I was complaining for a minute!

"My goodness, Chloe...your body is simply...stunning, darling. I could do you every day, honey," she murmured, her gentle kiss on my neck sending tremors through me.

She washed me as if I was a child, lifting my arms, the soft cloth soothing my tired body. I leaned against the warm, tiled wall, and surrendered myself, again, to this special woman. I saw her re-gel her cloth, her body tight up against my back, her hands coming around, cupping my mounds, and her lips on my neck.

I moaned into the mist, completely lost in her world. My nipples ached, so needed to be pulled and abused. But her touch was anything but; her gentleness belied the desire just below her surface. She kneeled behind me, my mind going in twenty different directions, as I felt her soft lips on my bum. I swear I couldn't help it, but I arched my back and pushed it to her face. I heard her little cackle, and then a firm swat on my butt. I could only smile.

Delicately, she turned me around, still on her knees. I heard her light gasp, as a single finger swirled through my sparse pussy hair. She leaned in, and almost reverently, kissed my pussy. I was so tempted to pull her head to me and wipe my vagine over her perfect face. If she was teasing me, she was doing a bloody good job of it!

Too soon, she stood, and quietly washed my front, a smile ever present on my face.

"You truly are...beautiful," she whispered, and leaned down, a tiny kiss on both breasts.

Her husband must be a real arsehole, I thought.

I shivered as she handed me the cloth. Arabella turned around, placed her hands above her head and leaning on the wall, turned her head, and whispered, "Do me...darling."

I coughed and trickled more gel onto the cloth. I started on her shoulders, as she had done, but was quickly on my knees, her delectable arse right there. For me. I slid the cloth through her tight crevice, Arabella shifting around as I did so. I motioned for her to spread her legs..."Just a bit," I whispered.

I felt her hand swat my head, her little, almost shy giggle loud enough for me to hear. I leaned in and kissed each luscious globe, but my body needed more. I dropped the cloth, spread her delicious cheeks, and tongued her.

"Fuc—Chlo—noooo, baby. You...mmmmm—don't—oooooh—have—yesssss—to," she groaned, even if her body was telling her differently.

Her natural, earthy smell and the scent of the gel spurred me on, the tip of my tongue gently prodding her sealed bumhole. "Noooo," she moaned, even though she had one hand behind her and on my head, holding me in place.

As my hands caressed each tush, my tongue kept nudging forward. As I split her cheeks apart, her bum gave up any resistance, and I lewdly broke her seal. Arabella cried out...but didn't stop me. My nails dug into her ass, as my tongue took her, my nose buried in her crack. My almost-carnal desire for this magnificent woman was overtaking me. My pussy was leaking down my thighs, washed away immediately by the gentle mist for the showerhead.

I lavished my firm tongue on this creature, my moans vibrating through her body. With a firm slap on her bum, I slid my tongue through her cranny, pulled away and smiled. God, she was marvellous!

She gleefully swatted my face, as her faltering laughter filled the room.

"Are you...done down there, Chloe?" she sniggered.

"Not for a few years, darling," I cheekily replied, and spanked her. I turned her around, pushing her against the wall and continued washing her. My lips kissed her toes, and she panted, surprised at my behaviour.

"Enough, darling. Really. Up...please," she sighed, and helped me to my feet. Arabella wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. "C'mon. We're turning into prunes here. There'll be another time, honey. Soon, I hope," she murmured, still trying to catch her breath. Reluctantly, we left the enclosure, Arabella handing me an expensive, fluffy, Egyptian cotton towel. We slowly dried ourselves off, knowing the evening was getting late. I think we both would have spent another hour or two in there, though. We hastily dried our hair, then clambered into her welcoming bed.

"This has been an eventful day, darling. I...I never expected all...this," she smiled. "You've made an older woman very happy, darling. Now, sleep, okay? You have an early morning. I'd love to keep you here forever, but..." she sighed.

"Arabella," I said, holding her face in my hands. "This has been one of the best days of my life. I...I

mean it. Just...everything. You've opened my eyes, darling. I know we both have those, 'if-only,' but you've touched me...in so many ways. I'm looking forward to working with you...and being with you, sweetie. Now... sleep, 'kay?" I sighed, and kissed her for the last time.

She spooned into me, her arm wrapped tightly around me. I held her arm and drifted off, safe in her arms.