Daddy Wants to Poker

Story Info
Daughter's boyfriend plays poker with Daddy for her pussy.
14.2k words
4.67
283.3k
541
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Thank you to EvaDeCruz for the inspiration for this story, as well as her collaboration and editing. -

*****

I was waiting at the kitchen table for Zoey's boyfriend to show up. Tonight was supposed to be "the mysterious meeting." They had something to tell me. Of course, the little bastard was ten minutes late now.

"He'll be here any minute," Zoey said, holding up her cell phone. "He said he's on his way."

"You could just tell me what Ben wants to talk to me about, and I'll act surprised when he brings it up later."

"No, Daddy," Zoey said. "This is important. We need to have this discussion together."

I sighed, looking at my watch. "He's got five more minutes."

Ben didn't need five minutes. The doorbell rang in just two. Zoey whisked off to find him, and a moment later she was back, arm in arm. I stared at them standing in front of me... a couple.

My daughter was 18 now, and old enough to make her own decisions, pick her own boyfriend, but I wasn't going to let her be a slut, not under my roof. It would be easy for her to turn into a slut too. She had her mother's slutty disposition, as well as her sexy hips, leading to her hourglass figure, with perky little tits, not that I was looking. Okay, maybe I was looking a little. She also had those come-hither hazel eyes that drew men like flies, and long flowing brown hair.

Of course, I had done one thing right with her: I had taught her to respect her daddy. She never went on dates without permission, or stayed out later than I told her, or got drunk or high with her friends. She was a good girl. I had long since spanked the fight out of her.

I made her turn down about ten boys before I finally agreed to let her date Ben. The reason was simple. He was a nerd, a small framed kid with big framed glasses and black hair that always got into his eyes. I liked him because I knew he'd never take advantage of my daughter. He'd probably cum in his pants before he ever got them off.

I stood up from my chair, towering over Ben. He was almost a foot shorter than me. I shook his hand and crushed it in my palm. "Good to see you again, Ben."

"Hi, Owen."

I raised an eyebrow. "Owen?"

"I-I mean, Mr. Owen, sir," he squeaked. "I'm sorry I'm late."

"Sit down, both of you. I want to know what this is all about." They obeyed and sat. I sat as well, putting my elbows on the table and folding my hands. "Well?"

"Um, well," Ben started. He looked at Zoey to take over.

She rolled her eyes at him. "Daddy, it's like this. We've been dating for six months, and... and... and..."

"And?" I prompted.

"And, Ben?" she said.

"Uh?" he said. "Well, we just think, like, I mean, if it's okay with you, it might be nice if we could, uh, you know?"

"Ben, I don't know. Neither of you have said anything."

"We want to kiss, Daddy!" Zoey blurted out, breathing. "It's not fair."

I looked at Ben, but he couldn't look me in the eye.

"So you want to kiss my daughter?" I asked him.

"Uh, no, sir! I mean, yes, sir. I mean, if you're okay with it."

"You're asking if I'm okay with you kissing my daughter?"

"No, no, no, we just thought, uh..."

"Daddy, I'm 18 now," Zoey said. "I should be able to kiss boys."

"Now you want to kiss boys? How many?"

"No, not boys, just one boy. Him."

Ben smiled, but my glare made him look away.

"So you two just want to kiss?" I asked.

"Yes," Ben said.

"No," Zoey answered at the same moment. "Well, yes, that."

"And?"

Zoey's cheeks reddened. "Well, I, I... Daddy, aren't I old enough to decide what I want to do with my body?"

"What?" I demanded.

"It's just, like, Ben and I care about each other a lot, and we want to take our relationship to the next level."

"Ben, let's hear from you," I said, gritting my teeth. "What do you want to do... with my daughter's body?"

"Uh, uh," he said, "well, I just want to, uh, express my affection?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Daddy, stop intimidating him!" Zoey said.

"Is that what I'm doing? He's intimidating me, asking to fuck my daughter!"

"Daddy!"

"Hey, I didn't say that!" Ben said.

"So you don't want to fuck her?" I demanded. "Good! Here I thought you had the gall to come into my house and sit at my table and ask to fuck my daughter!"

Ben looked down, but Zoey looked angry. "Maybe we do want to fuck!"

"Excuse me?" I shouted.

"I'm 18 and if I wanna fuck, I should be allowed to!"

"Stop using that word!"

"You used it first!"

"I can't believe you ambushed me with this conversation, asking my consent to have sex!"

"Well, I have to ask your consent to do anything!" she was yelling. "Daddy, can I go out with my friends? Daddy, can I go on a date with a boy? Daddy, can I kiss a boy? Daddy, can I fuck? You don't let me do anything without permission!"

"So that's what you want, is it? To be a slut? Like your mother?"

"I'm not a slut if it's just one guy!"

"So how many guys is it, Zoey?" I demanded.

"Hey, hey, listen," Ben spoke up. "Sir, I, I don't know about all that. I just thought it would be nice if we could kiss, like a normal couple."

I sat back in my chair and took a calming breath. "Kissing always leads to more."

"Well, it doesn't have to," Ben argued. "Look, what if we promised to only kiss under your supervision?"

"Supervision? You expect me to watch you make out with my daughter?" I said, my voice rising.

"No, I just meant..." He looked to Zoey for help.

"Okay, yeah," she said. "Daddy, what if we had just one kiss, right here, in front of you? It's no big deal. And I promise not to kiss when we're alone. Isn't that fair?"

I looked at Ben. "You really want to kiss my daughter? Then you have to earn it."

"How?" he asked.

"That's what you have to figure out. You're the one sitting at my table asking to kiss my daughter." I pushed my chair out. "Tell you what, you give it some thought, and get back to me next month."

"Next month?" Zoey cried.

"Wait!" Ben said before I got up. "Wait, I have an idea."

"Yes?"

"Zoey tells me you're a good card player. Is that true?"

"I suppose. Why?"

"What if we played for it?"

"Excuse me? Play for it? Play for my daughter?"

"Yes," Ben said, swallowing. "You know, just a game. If I win, I get to kiss Zoey, just once, and if you win, well, I don't know, whatever you want."

I actually laughed. "Kid, that's a hopeless bet."

"Why? I may not look it, but I'm pretty good at cards."

"Oh really?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure. Cards are just math. Fifty-two of them, only so many probabilities. I know my math."

"Winning at cards is more than math."

"Ben," Zoey said, "I know you're really smart, but Daddy is really good at cards. He played professional poker when he was younger."

"Well, he's not so young now," Ben said, smirking at me.

Zoey's eyes seemed to stretch. "Ben!"

"I could take him," Ben said, smirking. "He's probably just scared he'd lose."

"You're more bold that I thought, kid," I said. "Okay, you're on."

"Really?"

"Wait, what?" Zoey said. "No way, Daddy. It's not fair."

"It was his idea," I said.

"I can do it," Ben said. "One hand of poker. If I win, I get to kiss Zoey, and if you win--"

"I kiss Zoey," I said.

"What?" Zoey cried.

"Huh?" Ben said.

I grinned. "Those are the stakes. Now, since I know you'd never agree to that, why don't you take your little ass out of my house before I throw you out. And you, Zoey, you take your little ass up to your room and stay there for the rest of the night."

"But, but, Daddy--"

"It's a bet!" Ben said.

"What?" Zoey and I both said.

"A deal's a deal. Winner kisses Zoey," Ben said.

"Ben, I can't kiss my Daddy like that!" Zoey said.

"You won't have to," Ben said. "This is a piece of cake. I've won so much money on computer poker."

Zoey looked at me. "Daddy, don't agree to this. Just tell him it's fine that we can kiss. Please, Daddy?"

"You really want to try your luck, Ben?" I said.

"Yes, sir."

I nodded. "A deal's a deal."

"But, Daddy!" Zoey said.

"Don't worry, Zoey!" Ben said. "I got this."

"Grab my deck, Zoey," I said. "I'm going to teach your little boyfriend a lesson."

Zoey was biting her lip as she went into the other room and returned with the deck of cards. Ben still looked arrogant, between pushing his glasses up his nose. She placed the deck on the table and sat down. Her palms were wet.

"Go ahead, Ben," I said. "Deal."

"Okay. Five card draw," he said, taking out the deck and shuffling it. He passed it to me to cut, but I patted. He dealt.

I glanced at my cards. Zoey turned her neck to see, but I turned my cards away and put on my stonecold poker face. She looked at her boyfriend's cards and nervously bit her lip.

"You can do this," she whispered to Ben.

"You want any?" he asked me.

"I'll play these."

He put down two and took two, shuffling his cards around. "Ready?"

I laid my cards down, three kings. His eyes bulged. He put down his cards, two pairs, jacks over fives. Zoey put her face in her hands.

"You shuffle for shit," I said. "I think I had this hand last time I played."

"Uh, well, I think we should have a do-over," Ben said.

I smirked. "No. But the bet has to be paid."

Zoey looked up. "Daddy, you wouldn't, would you?"

"You two called this meeting, sat me down here, and embarrassed me with these questions. Now, Zoey, I'm going to teach both of you a lesson. You wanted to be kissed tonight? You're going to be kissed tonight."

She swallowed the saliva in her mouth. "Daddy..."

"But, but, she's your daughter," Ben said.

I looked at him. "Then maybe you shouldn't have made the bet. Never gamble more than you can afford to lose, because you lost big-time tonight, kid." I stood up. "Stand up, Zoey."

Zoey, my obedient little daughter, stood up, keeping her head down. I reached out, grabbing her fleshy hips and yanking her toward me, crashing her into my chest.

She gasped, looking up at me. "Daddy..."

Ben dropped his face into his hands.

"No," I said to him. "You watch. This is your doing."

Ben looked up at me, but now I was looking at my daughter. She was chewing her lower lip and trembling in my arms. My eyes were burning into hers.

"You understand why I have to do this, don't you? It's no different than spanking you when you were little."

She gave me a little nod as she licked her lips. "Yes, Daddy. I know. I always pay my debts and take my punishments."

I reached up, sliding my hand around the back of her neck, my thumb on her jaw, cradling her head, my fingers in her hair. I glanced out of the corner of my eye to make sure her boyfriend was still watching, and then I kissed my daughter, pressing my lips to hers. She let out a warm breath of air against my mouth as her lips parted. My mouth opened and I took her lower lip into my mouth, kissing her.

I enjoyed this more than I thought I was going to. I wanted to teach them both a lesson. They had angered and humiliated me, but it had been so very long since I had kissed a woman, and now I was kissing my own daughter, and I liked it. My mouth became ravenous. I opened it wider and my tongue came out, falling into her mouth.

Her breath sped up at the surprise, but she wasn't struggling in my arms. She was leaning against me, and then I felt her tongue against mine, tasting it, our lips opening and closing on each other. I squeezed her soft hips and crushed her body into mine, feeling her little breasts against my chest, the heat of her tummy against my crotch.

I had to stop this kiss, but I didn't want to. She tasted so sweet, like watermelon and strawberry. Her tongue was so wet and playful. I knew she had never kissed a boy before, but somehow, she knew how to kiss her daddy.

"Jesus, what the fuck!" Ben said at last.

I broke the kiss, heaving a breath I had been holding. My daughter's mouth was wet. She wiped her chin with the back of her palm and licked her lips. Her face was bright red from the blushing. She turned away, looking weak on her feet, dropping into her chair and staring at the table.

"Well," I said, catching my breath, "I hope this taught you two a lesson, but If you're foolish enough to challenge me to anymore kiddie games, you know where I am." I started out of the room, pausing at the frame. "Zoey, say goodnight to your boyfriend and lock up. I'm going to bed."

I went up to my room, thinking of what I had done. The taste of my daughter's luscious lips was still on my tongue. My cock felt strained in my pants. I shook my head and pulled off my shirt, throwing it in the laundry basket in the corner of the room. I unbuckled my pants and unbuttoned them, but before I could push them down, Zoey knocked on the door.

"Come in."

She opened the door and stepped in, stopping, her eyes widening. "Um, Daddy?"

"Yeah, kiddo?"

She bit her lip and looked down. "I just wanted to talk about what happened."

I put my hands on my hips. "What about it?"

"I just can't believe you did that."

"Did what? The whole thing was Ben's idea."

"I know, but you could have said no."

I wanted to teach him a lesson."

"The lesson being?"

"Don't gamble anything you're not prepared to lose."

"Still, I can't believe you kissed me like that."

I looked at the laundry basket. "Well, look, I wasn't even trying to win. The stupid kid didn't even shuffle the deck well, and I played the hand I was dealt."

"You could have folded."

"And you could have not embarrassed me by sitting me down and asking to make out with your boyfriend."

"I didn't ask to make out. I asked to kiss once. You're the one who thinks the moment I start kissing a boy my clothes will fly off and my legs will fly open. Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you. It's the boys I don't trust. I know you're a good girl."

"I am, Daddy, and I'd never disobey you or do anything without permission."

"Why do you even like this kid?" I asked. "You two have nothing in common."

"Well, it's not that I like him so much. If you remember last year, when I turned 17, I begged you to finally let me to go on dates. You agreed only if you met the boy first, and approved. I brought home so many boys to dinner so you could meet them, and you said no to all of them. Remember, we got into that big fight, and you said the only boy you'd ever approve of was Ben?"

I folded my arms. "I remember."

"Well, I'm not stupid. I know you said that because you didn't think I'd go for him, but we've been friends since I was a kid, and he was always the sweet boy in the neighborhood, so I figured why not?"

"But you're not attracted to him?"

"Well, I mean, a little, I guess. He has some cute qualities."

"Why would you want to kiss him if you're not even attracted to him?"

"God, because you won't let me kiss anyone. Like, yeah, I'd rather kiss a sexy boy, but you won't let me."

"Sexy?" I said, raising my voice.

"Daddy, come on, I'm a girl. I can tell a sexy boy when I see one. Is that so wrong that I want a boy in my life?"

"No. No, it's not wrong. I just want you to focus on school, and I want you to be responsible at this age."

"Yeah, you say that, but it's not as if studying and school are all I can do in life. Can't I have friends and boyfriends and a little bit of romance?"

"Yes, a little bit, that's why I agreed to let you date."

"Date Ben."

"Yes, Ben."

She rolled her eyes and left. I sighed and undressed and got into bed, thinking about the kiss I shared with my daughter. My dreams were filthy that night.

The next evening over dinner, Zoey was quiet. She was giving one word answers about her day, and just as we were cleaning up our plates, she told me why.

"Ben wants to come over again tonight."

I smirked. "Why, he wants to lose another card game?"

"Actually, yes. He thinks it wasn't fair last night."

"Oh, come on."

"Well, he said he'd come over after dinner, if it's okay with you."

I chuckled. "Why not? If he wants to watch me kiss his girlfriend again, so be it."

"Daddy! Don't be gross."

"Gross?" I said, acting offended. "Was kissing your daddy so bad?"

She seemed to blush and bite her lip. "Well, it wasn't bad. I mean, it was nice. But I want to kiss my boyfriend, not my daddy."

"Well, then I hope your boyfriend learned how to play cards overnight."

An hour later, Zoey let Ben in and he was once again sitting at my table.

"Sir," he said.

"Yes, Ben?"

"Thanks for letting me come over again."

"Get to it, Ben. It's late. I work early."

"Oh, yes, sir. It's just, I realized I wasn't very respectful yesterday."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. I'm sorry about that. I wanted to tell you how much I care about Zoey."

"I'm glad. I care about her too. That's why I'm protecting her from boys like you."

"Daddy, I don't need protecting," she said.

"Hush, Zoey."

She gulped. "Yes, Daddy."

"It's just, sir," Ben continued, "I didn't want you to think I was trying to break your rules."

"You just wanted me to think you were bending them by challenging me to a card game?"

"Uh, well, I thought it might be fun. But you're a pretty good poker player. And I'm better at blackjack."

"Blackjack?"

"Yes, you know, 21?"

"What's that? You count to 21 with the cards or something?"

"Huh?" Ben said.

"He's hustling you, Ben. He knows what Blackjack is," Zoey said, rolling her eyes.

"I thought I told you to hush," I said.

"Daddy," she whined.

I smirked. "So what, now you want to play blackjack for a kiss with Zoey?"

He gulped. "Well, it's more fair, less skill, more chance."

"And I want to play too," Zoey said.

"You too?" I said. "Two players against one?"

"Yes, and I'll be dealer," she said.

I laughed. "Okay, so two of you playing, odds aren't in my favor, huh? Are the stakes going up? What is it this time, two kisses?"

They looked at each other. Ben sat up in his chair. "We want 15 minutes cuddle time and kissing time... in bed."

I threw my head back and laughed loud. "You're joking."

"Clothes on, Daddy," Zoey quickly added. "Just kissing, cuddling, touching."

"Oh, touching too?"

"On top of clothes!" she said. "Daddy, it's not so unreasonable, and just in my bed."

I was still laughing. "You really thought I'd agree to this?"

"And if I lose," Ben said, "I'll mow your lawn for a month."

"Oh, not so confident tonight, are you?"

"Well, I'm sure you don't want to kiss and touch and cuddle with your daughter."

"It's you who I don't want kissing and cuddling and touching my daughter."

"Daddy, it's innocent," she said. "Really. We'll even leave the door open. I promise clothes on."

I folded my hands. "You know, maybe you two didn't learn your lesson yesterday if you're back here betting against the house again."

"Can't win if you don't play," Zoey said cheerfully.

I looked at Ben. "Fifteen minutes, no sex, clothes on, only cuddling, kissing, and very mild touching."

Ben quickly nodded. "Okay, yes, sir."

"Great!" Zoey said. "I'll get the deck."

"But," I said just as Zoey stood up. I was staring at her. "Only if we all play for the same stakes."

"What?" Ben said.

"Daddy!" she said.

"Or you can go home now, Ben," I said. "Prove to me you learned your lesson."

Ben and Zoey looked at each other. Then Zoey looked at me. "Deal."

"Zoey?" Ben said.

"We'll win!" she said. "Two against one."

I shook my head. I was honestly shocked. "You two... fine. Deal, babygirl. Let's get this over with."

Zoey got the deck and did the shuffling. I was watching her hands. When she offered me the cut, I took it. Then she dealt each of us a card face down and another face up. I had 20.

"Hit me," Ben said, looking at his top card, a four. Zoey gave him a Queen and his eyes spread open. "Stand."

She looked at me. "Daddy?"