Daddy's Bride-To-Be

Story Info
A proper ceremony for a proper sissy.
2.1k words
4.46
102.3k
58
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lea1234
Lea1234
164 Followers

Daddy rings my doorbell. I was waiting impatiently for him, dressed appropriately...today is a special day...today I promise daddy to marry his cock.

I am dressed in a silky white wedding dress. Very short and tight, with shiny beads and pearls, along with a veil covering my face, and long white silky gloves. Daddy will also notice my silky white stockings and shiny silver shoes...I hope it excites him, I hope I make him proud to be taking me tonight.

Today is the day. I lose my virginity to daddy's big hard cock. And it's about time. For years, I have felt the steering in my loins, and now, finally, at age 20, I get to offer Daddy my (w)hole and my soul.

I let you in, grab your hand, and pull you to the living room. All over the carpet, in the middle of the room, rose petals of red, pink and white have been dropped. Red candles releasing vapors of cinnamon and cranberry thicken the lust in the air...this is a love nest, and daddy will take me here. Daddy will take me now. The nervousness climbs as we reach the center of the room.

I turn around, and face you. Carefully, you run your hand over the dress and pet my bum.

"You are driving me crazy in this hot dress, baby..." whispers daddy.

"Daddy looks very nice in his suit" I reply, looking down, trying to negotiate the shyness adding to my nervousness..."...it's making me hot daddy..." I look back up, into his eyes, and begin the ceremony...

I grab both of daddy's hands, and look daddy straight in the eye, and say the following:

I promise

To love daddy's cock

To worship it

To please and to serve it

I promise

To surrender my asspussy

To let him take me

And to hold his semen inside me

Daddy lifts my veil, and begins to kiss me, so softly. So sweetly. The boiling nervousness turns into a melting lust as I pull him close to have more of that kiss. You bring your hands down to my booty, and start clutching the dress. I feel the dress rising, as we release our heavenly kiss. It rises above my lil sissy cock, covered in a lace butterfly thong...rising above my waist...above my breasts, and over my head. I am revealed to daddy now.

I stand there, dressed as a sexy slutty bride would for her man...the silky white gloves and silky white stockings were a clever lust spell, but my bridal corset holding my stockings up just makes daddy melt. Little bows one each side of my hips are held by the thong, and little bows also stand proud on top of each stocking, front and back. Target locked: I have daddy where I want him, where I need him: hard, and in front of his bride-to-be.

As the dress falls on the floor, I gently push aside my black hair to reveal my smile...and as daddy sees the little smile, he smiles in return...daddy knows why I am smiling. He noticed that I am slowly bending my knees, his bride lowering inch by inch...slowly lowering myself to my knees. As I gradually lower myself, my silky white hands lay flat on your chest...slowly sliding downwards with my body.

I look directly in front of me...daddy's bulge is covered by the black pants. I bring my lips closer, and plant a kiss on your zipper. The hot pink of my lipstick leaves a tiny smudge. I pull back, look up and bring my hands to your belt. I pull open your belt, and undo your pants and zipper...your pants slide down to the floor, and I am looking directly at silky white briefs, covering daddy's bulge. I bite my lower lip.

I look up again as I lean forward and plant another kiss directly on where I think the hardening knob is. I was right, as I pull back and notice the pink smudge is more obvious on the white fabric where a huge knob is twitching.

"Mmmmmm..." I moan as I look in front and start running my tongue on daddy's shaft through his briefs. I feel the precum leaking from my lil gurly cock with each lick that runs across the base to the tip of daddy's pole. I try to put daddy's huge cock head between my lips, but the fabric is resisting. I release what grip I had with my lips and continue to lick daddy's manly dick through the fabric. My hands start caressing daddy's legs as I lick up and down, up and down, up and down, through the fabric.

Daddy is nice and hard now. I hook a finger on each side of daddy's briefs, and slowly peel them off, revealing my one and only reason for breathing right now: daddy's big hard cock. As I let go of your briefs, I look up at daddy, and lean forward and plant my lips on daddy's knob, eyes locked in his.

The kiss of submission is broken as I release my lips, and never leaving daddy's eyes, I say:

I worship thee

I surrender to daddy

For him I am on my knees

I will please his every needs

I bring my lips back to the head momentarily, as I open my lips and allow passage of the crown into my mouth. I can already taste the musky flavor of daddy's cum as the precum oozes lightly from the pee slit. A clear and thick liquid which I pick up with the tip of my tongue. I show daddy my finding, and close my mouth to make it disappear. I reopen to allow entry of daddy's pole into my mouth, and my hand gently starts moving up and down on daddy's pole, following my lips by approximately 1 inch.

Tonight daddy OWNS my asspussy, I think to myself, eyes closed and lost in the lust of my blowjob. Tonight, he will make me a woman...the true slut that I am...the whore that requires to be tamed. I continue to perform my womanly duties as I suck on daddy's cock, my veil dancing in waves following the tide of my bobbing head on daddy's cock.

Daddy will get sucked until he is ready to put it in my asspussy. It is all prepared: daddy will just need to slide it in. Daddy's sweel lil angel has cleaned her boipussy for him...she lubed it and stretched it right before daddy arrived. I dance my mouth on daddy's cock, shifting between bobbing as I twist my head side to side, and stopping to twirl my tongue around daddy's knob.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah, let me inside, my little girl," daddy commands, "I will make you a woman tonight."

I look up, beaming with pride as I release daddy's rock hard stick from my lips. Still on my knees, I turn around and bend forward, arching my back as my hands fall lightly to the ground. Daddy looks down: his lovely lil angel is offering herself to him, surrounded by a bed of rose petals on the carpet. The mixture of the cinnamon and cranberry aroma, along with your lil angel's sweet perfume, is making your strong cock tremble for the touch of my warm hole.

I stretch my back to point my asspussy as high as I can, my shoulders resting on the ground as I lay my head on its side. Daddy kneels. It's finally going to happen...I can feel the tip of his head teasing my lil entrance. I lose any sense of my surroundings, where I am, what day it is. These things do not matter anymore. I am here, offering myself to daddy. The feel of my lingerie snug on my skin...the fruity mix of scents floating in the air...the brightness of the room with the multiple candles...the feel of daddy's cock rubbing on my entrance...I shiver once more and feel another small burst of precum pool in my panties.

I am his now. I push my behind against his manly rod...I need daddy to make me a woman...I need daddy to graduate me into the true whore that I am. The head slides in...because of the spit, because of the lube, because of how hard daddy has become...the head is in...

"Mmmmmmmm oh daddy" as I close my eyes and feel the stretching of my insides warm up my loins. I adjust my back to align my ass with daddy's height, and I let daddy in some more as I feel his hands rest gently on my hips. The grip tightens on my hips as daddy pulls back to leave just the tip in...but Lea has to push back...the fulfillment can only come from a deep penetration and assault.

I back-up my asspussy on daddy's cock and feel him slide all the way in until his balls come flat against my ass. I tilt my head back as I release an "OOOOH" of surprise and contentment.

Daddy looks down on his lil angel, her sweet ass bouncing on his cock...the lace butterfly connecting the 3 strands of the white thong moving with the lil angel's ass...the stockings, the corset...the veil gently rocking as daddy increases his rhythm.

It is finally happening. Right now, there is no turning back. We have crossed the line: I am becoming daddy's little whore slut.

I take each thrust with a moan as I try to inhale and exhale, feeling numb to everything around me but daddy's cock. I pull out and turn around, and I lay on my back. I open my legs to let daddy through...and I feel daddy entering me again...this time it goes in fast and hard. I cannot help but yelp out a loud high pitch "aaaaah" as daddy's balls slap down against my buns.

I feel daddy is close to cumming...I grab his shirt and pull him to me...I scissor his chest with my arms in an embrace, and I scissor his waist with my stocking-clad legs...locking daddy in for the kiss of his life as he is about to cum in my asspussy.

I rub his back as I let him rock my asspussy with his cock...and I grab his lower lip with my teeth to pull him in for the kiss...our lips touch...release...and touch again...daddy's prick is getting so stiff in me...I feel the rhythm increase...the walls of my ass getting tighter.

Daddy's tongue enters my mouth as a shiver runs down my spine...I feel my climax approaching as I feel daddy's entire body tense up...for a moment I black out as I release my daddy's tongue in a loud moan.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" I scream as I begin to feel the rest of my hot sauce ooze out in my panty-covered sissy cock. Daddy's cock stops its assault as I hear a deep moan rising out of daddy's throat. The first hot shot of cum sprays the inside of my ass. As I come to my senses, small tears start leaking from my eyes as I allow daddy to seed me fully. Spurt after spurt warm up my insides as I feel daddy's cock head slightly advancing deeper, allowing daddy to maximize the draining of his semen inside my gurly hole. The sensation is overwhelming as I feel the cold shiver run back and forth, head to toe, throughout my body. My orgasm never having been so strong...and my ass...daddy has finally made a woman out of me.

Daddy leans down and kisses me...and I can feel in his kiss a love that is stronger than before...he releases my asspussy with his rod...and I lay there, under daddy...feeling the cold air enter my boipussy as some of daddy's juices rise up and coat the entrance of my cum pit.

I bring my silky right hand to my boipussy...I circle my index finger around the entrance...catching the hot cum, coating my finger, and I plunge in. My finger is in up to my 2nd knuckle, and I hook my finger upwards a few times, rubbing the inside of my walls before pulling out a huge gob of cum...I look into daddy's eyes as I bring my finger to my lips, and kiss it.

One thought, and one thought only, is in my mind. Daddy made me a true gurl tonight

I lick my finger clean, and I softly whisper to him:

Daddy owns me

Daddy owns my asspussy

With him I will be the true me

To him I am at my most slutty

We kiss one final kiss. The ceremony is over.

I am his.

Lea1234
Lea1234
164 Followers