Daddy's Darling Slut

Story Info
He and his daughter cannot resist each other's bodies.
3.8k words
4.42
232.4k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers

by BrettJ © 2011


"Now, are you sure you've got everything packed? You're going to be gone for a week, you don't want to get half-way there and have to drive back," Patrick Rollins asked his wife.

Sylvia sighed, wiping a few strands of platinum-blonde hair from her face. At 39, she still looked like she could pass for 25. At times like these, Patrick found it hard to believe they had been a couple for 23 years. She moved closer a bit and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"All these years and you still worry too much," She laughed. "I'm only going to my mother's and they have a Wal-Mart nearby. If I forgot anything, I'm sure I can buy it there. If you don't let me go now, I won't get there until after dark."

Patrick nodded and said "Give my best to your Mom." Sylvia gave him a wistful smile, her mother and Patrick had hated each other from the very beginning and it had not abated after all these years. She thought her Cambridge-educated daughter was far too good for the man who worked as a cook. Little did she know that over the years, he would work his way up to becoming a master chef and own 4 successful restaurants. Felecia's hatred for her son-in-law had driven a wedge between her and her husband, who Patrick quite liked. Last he heard, Harvey was spending half the year in Bordeaux, France, where he had a mistress half his age.Good for you Harvey, you randy old bugger, Patrick thought to himself.

He went inside his spacious home, ready to relax and enjoy the rest of his day. It was a Saturday and he always took Saturdays off, letting his staff take care of the restaurants on that day. Usually he spent time with Sylvia and their daughter, enjoying their family time and often taking them to another restaurant where he didn't have to do the cooking. At times, Sylvia would make dinner but it was his wife's one failing – she was a terrible cook. "Why the hell would I have to know how to cook?" Sylvia would tease him. "We had servants when I was growing up and I'm married to a chef."

He heard some rustling around upstairs and knew that Daisy was awake. His 19-year old daughter would sleep the day away, if you let her. Once she was up though, it was a totally different story. She seemed to have boundless energy, a fact Patrick knew all too well.

"Has she gone?" Daisy yelled down to her father. He yelled back "Yes" and felt his heart thumping in his chest. For a few moments, he allowed himself to hope but then Daisy came downstairs and all hope was dashed. Happily dashed, if he was being honest with himself.

His daughter walked downstairs in the itsy-bitsy, see-through yellow bikini she had bought just the previous week. Well, actually Patrick had bought it – once he'd seen it on her, he refunded the purchase price. She walked over to her father and smiled, standing on tip-toe and kissing him. There was nothing at all daughterly about her kiss. Her tongue snaked and slithered around his mouth while her hand moved down to reach for his hard-on. Daisy knew what she was after and Patrick was totally powerless to stop her.

In a way, it was entirely his own fault. From the time she turned 16, her small bumps and curves began to turn into sexy, luscious boobs and a gorgeous ass and legs. She let her formerly-short hair grow and there always seemed to be a naughty twinkle in her dark eyes. She looked a lot like Patrick's mother, whom he had adored. She had none of her mother's looks or his, she was all dark and sultry and she made her father's blood run hot.

For a long time, he wondered if the hot teen knew what she was doing to him. He found it hard to keep his eyes away from her, although he was able to hide his desires from Sylvia. Daisy wandered around the house in itsy-bitsy things all the time and thought nothing of coming downstairs in bra and panties, despite her mother's discouraging clucks. "It's only you and Daddy,honestly mother!" Daisy would sigh. Then she would wink at her father – he was so damned sure every move was intentional.

It was intentional and just after she turned 18, bold as brass, Daisy took the opportunity to seduce her father. Sylvia had gone to visit her mother, who also didn't approve of her "loose" granddaughter, so Daisy stayed behind with her father. He was reading a newspaper in his study when Daisy sauntered in. One look at his daughter and it was game over. She was wearing a low-cut top and tight little shorts. There was no room for lingerie under either and he could see his daughter's huge, lush tits and almost make out the line of her pussy underneath the shorts. She sat on his lap, straddling him and leaned forward.

"I had to wait until mother was out of the house Daddy, but I'm not waiting anymore," Daisy purred, her voice rich and sultry. "I know you've been looking at me – but that's okay Daddy, Iwanted you to look. You can fuck me Daddy – I want that, Ireally want that. I've wanted to be your lover for ages now and we can do anything –anything Daddy, even the things Mom won't let you do with her. I'm going to be your littleslut Daddy, do you like that idea?"

Patrick barely managed to croak out "yes" before Daisy was off his lap and between his legs. She unbuckled his pants and fished out his cock. "Yum, Daddy!" She squealed. "I knew you had a big one, I've heard you putting it to Mommy – I'll bet she loves your cock Daddy, but not as much as I will. I'm going to work hard to be even better than she is so that you'll think of fucking meall the time!"

Daisy took his cock in her mouth and began sucking on it eagerly. Patrick remembered that first time like it was yesterday, her enthusiasm and passion overwhelmed his common sense. This was his owndaughter doing this and he had never cheated on Sylvia, not even once ... but if anyone could have made him break his vows, it was the sultry brunette so eagerly sucking him off.

Daisy's dark eyes kept looking up at him while she sucked and it took all of Patrick's control not to cum in her mouth. She was extra noisy as she bobbed and weaved on his shaft, he was sure she was doing that to arouse him. When he came, the most evil smile crossed her face as she swallowed his entire load. He hadn't cum that hard in years and he wasn't even sure if Sylvia could have swallowed so much of his load. Daisy was taking all of it and didn't seem to be having the slightest bit of trouble. It troubled him a bit as he wondered how sexually experienced the barely-18 year old was? Patrick felt a fire burning through his body as he looked over at the sensual brunette that was his daughter.

"You're mylover now Daddy," She grinned at him. "And I'll do that for youany time you want – night or day," She laughed.

Her words hit him like a sledgehammer, he knew how dangerous all of this was, but she was like a craving he would never be able to satisfy. "All right Daisy," He told her. "All right, I'm your lover – but we can never,ever, let your mother find out about this."

More like a teenager than the sensual young woman who had just sucked his cock, Daisy rolled her eyes. "Of course not Daddy, I'm not dumb – I am graduating with honors – but whenever Mom isn't around, you're going to spend as much time as you can fucking me. Better stock up on vitamins Daddy – you're going to need them!" Daisy giggled.

Patrick looked at her at that moment and knew just how deep she was already in his soul. If she asked him at any time to betray his marital vows, he would do it. Sylvia was a sexy blonde angel, but his daughter was a sultry, fiery demon, the devil in a short skirt.

"May I ...?" Patrick began to ask, but he never finished that question.

"Daddy, you never have to ask me if you can do anything, understand? You're the boss and I'm your toy, your slut, your littlesex slave. I think you were going to ask if you can eat my pussy, weren't you?" Patrick nodded. "Of course you can Daddy, I can't wait to feel your lips on mycunt."

Hearing her talk in such a lewd and provocative manner excited Patrick. He got to his feet and smiled at her. "Not here," Patrick told her. "Upstairs – to your bedroom." He got his own evil grin and said "I think it'd be really hot if our first fuck together happened in your bed."

Daisy squealed in delight. "That's the spirit, Daddy!" The nearly-naked teen sprinted up the stairs and was stretched languidly on the bed when Patrick got there. She still looked like a sex goddess and despite every sensible voice in his head telling him how wrong all of this was, he ignored them all. He wanted his daughter as his lover and nothing was going to stop them from screwing each other right now.

Patrick knew that even if he lived to be over 100, he would never forget the first taste of his daughter's pussy on his lips. The nearly-honey flavor, the intoxicating musk that rose from her pussy, the little hisses of pleasure or the way she dug her nails into his scalp as he feasted on her honey pot. When she came, it was a mini-explosion. She moved away from him, her dark eyes blazing and her face glowing with pleasure.

"Daddy, you're going to spend a lot of time eating me, if you're that fucking good!" Daisy exclaimed. "Oh fuck, I'm so wet – time to fuck me Daddy, to take me completely! I'm giving myself to you Daddy, so get over here and fuck me, however you want!"

Patrick wasn't sure which way to approach her, so he let Daisy get on top of him. Her long, manicured nails raked his flesh and then she began to wiggle and wriggle to let his cock slide into her pussy. Her face contorted briefly and she yelped as well as he ... oh dear God, was she ... she was!! Patrick heard a small yell from her lips as her hymen ruptured and he slid all the way home. The look on his face told it all.

"Don't you dare stop Daddy, don't you dare!" Daisy hissed through clenched teeth as she began to move. "There wasn't anyone I wanted more than you, you were always going to be my first – I wanted your wonderful cock to make me a woman,your woman! Now stop worrying about any societal implications or what others would think and just FUCK ME!"

Patrick saw the small trickle that confirmed everything and then he just let his daughter's words weigh on his mind. He hadn't forced her, she had made her choices and damn, she was a hot, sexy little bitch! Feeling those emotions surge through him, he began to thrust into his daughter and give her exactly what she had so obviously desired. Daisy's body moved back against his and there was a part of him that was thrilled – he had been her first and only lover, all the actions she had performed on him were purely instinctual. With a lot more practice – practice he intended to make sure Daisy got – she would far surpass her mother in the bedroom!

In the past year, his prediction had come true. Sylvia was a wonderful lover and enjoyed sex, but Daisy seemed tolive for it. Fucking was her life's blood, she loved calling him at work and talking dirty, she would leave school and meet him at a friend's house, screwing him senseless. She hinted at wanting to share him with some of her friends but Patrick balked at that suggestion – he didn't want anyone knowing of their illicit relationship. She licked the tip of his cock and teased him.

"ButDaddy," She cooed. "Wouldn't you like to fuck one of my hot, cheerleader friends? I'd be careful to pick one who could keep her mouth shut, Daddy – or she'd never be able to experience your cock again and who would want that?"

He had sighed and almost shot off in her mouth when she said that. There seemed to be no end to Daisy's list of perversions, nothing she wasn't willing – and eager – to try. Standing before him now, in the pretty yellow swimsuit, every inch of her body was on full display. She didn't have to do anything to be sexy, she justwas.

"Mom's gone, right Daddy?" Daisy coyly asked, knowing the answer. Patrick nodded and she leaned closer. "So Daddy, would you like me to make us both breakfast or should we go upstairs and fuck?"

Laughing at her little joke, Patrick pulled his daughter close and kissed her again. "What do you think, you little whore?" He mock-snarled. "Get that saucy ass of yours upstairs and get rid of that suit. You won't be swimming for a few hours yet."

Daisy ran upstairs to her father's bedroom. Their first fuck had been in her bed, but she much preferred screwing in her parent's bedroom. For one reason, their bed was much larger and more comfortable, there was more space to move around and change positions. The second reason, which her father knew well, was that she got a perverse thrill in screwing her father in the same bed in which he fucked her mother. She believed that secretly, so did he, if he were ever to admit it. She was naked by the time her father walked into the bedroom and she thrilled at the appreciative glances he gave her youthful, firm body.

"God, you're a hot little piece of ass," Patrick grinned, knowing that she would take it as the compliment he intended it to be.

"For you Daddy, all for you," Daisy smiled as he joined her on the bed. The dark-haired beauty made short work of his clothes and soon had her favorite thing buried deep in her mouth. No matter how many times she gave her Daddy a blowjob, she never got tired of feeling his hot cock growing in her mouth. That feeling thrilled her even more than when Daddy ate her pussy. She loved serving her Daddy, the feeling of being desired by this handsome, successful man validated her sexuality. Daisy's body was his to use in any fashion he desired and the fact he took her whenever he so desired was the most precious thing to her.

"God DAMN it girl, you know how to suck cock!" Patrick told his daughter. The fact that his was still the sole cock she had ever had in his mouth turned him on. Daisy was his, body and soul and he'd made it clear that he didn't want her fucking other guys. "Of course not," She had said to him when he made that command. "Why would I need to?"

He got her on all fours and fucked her doggy-style, slapping her perfect ass and watching as his cock penetrated her cunt. He loved drilling her deeply and had thought on more than one occasion about fucking her ass. He'd never done that before and knew Sylvia would never go for it, but Daisy would do anything he demanded of her and love it. It was something to think about, he didn't want to let the opportunity pass.

They finished fucking after about an hour and Daisy cooked a nice brunch for the two of them. He went back to reading his paper and getting a few things ready for the restaurant tomorrow, but he should have known that Daisy wasn't going to let another chance to fuck slip through her fingers. She came back downstairs in frilly, cream-colored lingerie and high heels. Languishing across the couch, she smiled at her father.

"You might as well put all of that away Daddy, you aren't going to get back to it until much, much later," Daisy cooed softly. "I'm feeling extra horny today, it was nearlytwo weeks since the last time we fucked and our fuck earlier just left me wanting more." She spread her sexy legs to reveal there was a tiny opening in the gusset of her panties. "Come over here and eat my cunt Daddy, use your tongue to get me off."

At times like this, Patrick wondered just who really was running this show. Daisy was subservient to him, true – but she rarely took "no" for an answer and seemed to crave more and more. Still, he wasn't going to complain – how many men his age had a sexy blonde wife and a teenage mistress that gave him all the fucking they wanted?

He licked her juicy, sweet pussy as if his life depended on it and heard her sweet mewls of pleasure. Sometimes just kissing her father got Daisy all aroused, even when her mother was home and they shared father-daughter kisses, the recollection of his tongue on her body made Daisy wet. She craved sex with her Daddy like an addict craves drugs, she was addicted to his mouth and his lovely, wonderful cock.

She loved how eager her father always seemed to be to get her naked. She wore sexy clothes and lingerie and heels for him, but he was like a kid unwrapping his presents at Christmas. It didn't matter because once he was inside of her and their bodies were rocking together with passion, she became one with the man she loved most in the world.

Now was just such a time. He was on top of her and her long, supple legs were locked around his back, the pointy heels of her shoes digging into his back. He never seemed to notice and he fucked her like a machine, never wavering, confident in his ability to make her cum. She loved how uninhibited he was in bed and she couldn't foresee a time when she would ever tire of screwing her wonderful Daddy.

Her body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm as he fucked her. He never wore a condom, they always fucked bareback – Daisy insisted, telling Patrick that she was on the pill. It was true, but there was a small part of her that hoped one day it would fail and she would be pregnant with Daddy's baby. It would be something to bond them forever.

She made them a nice Shepherd's Pie and a tossed salad for dinner and then left her father alone to watch television and relax. Daisy went upstairs to shower and under the warm spray of the water, her fingers found her secret places and she made herself horny all over again. Knowing it would be useless to try and sleep – and not really tired anyway – she went into her bedroom and put on a sexy, short silver dress her mother hated her wearing, but her father adored. It was low cut in front and she skipped panties or bra, adding only silver stiletto heels to the ensemble. She made her way downstairs to where her father watched an old "Law & Order" rerun. She cleared her throat and felt a warm sensation as Patrick saw her and smiled.

"Damn baby, you know that's my favorite outfit," He grinned. "Do you happen to have any panties on under that thing?"

She lifted her skirt up to her waist. "Oops, I totally forgot them, silly me," She teased. "I don't see the point though Daddy, you know you're just going to remove them when you eat my pussy." She joined him on the couch and stroked his cock through his trousers. "See, you're already horny for me and I haven't been here 5 minutes."

"You could make a statue horny, baby," Patrick chuckled.

"You're almost as hard as one Daddy, let me see what I can do to finish the job," Daisy teased further. She got his cock out of his pants and fellated him until he shot his load in her mouth. She never tired of sucking him off. This time, the sexy teen straddled his face and while she was sucking him to a second hard-on, she let him eat her cunt savagely. When they fucked for the final time that night, it was frenzied and chaotic and exactly what both of them needed.

Before they went to sleep that night, Daisy showed him a picture of a cute little redhead in a cheerleader's uniform. "That's Riley Daddy, I want her to be my – our – first girl," She explained. Before he could say anything, Daisy added "That picture was taken two years ago Daddy – she's evensexier now."

Patrick drifted off to sleep knowing that his daughter would get her wish. She always did.


An hour away from her mother's home, Sylvia Rollins pulled her Audi into the parking lot of a very lovely hotel. As she got out of the car, she saw the lovely, strawberry-blonde approaching her. She was as magnificent as she had been 10 years ago, when all of these clandestine meetings had begun.

The beautiful 28-year old embraced her and then the kisses grew ardent and passionate before Sylvia broke away, making sure that no one had seen their PDA. "How's Mom?" Sylvia asked Monica, her 11-years younger sibling.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers
12