Daddy's Filthy Christmas

Story Info
Daddy has a devious plan for the holidays.
3.7k words
4.3
97.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Daddy is not related to me. He's actually a year or two younger than me. However in our dynamic, I call him Daddy and wear his collar.

*

Daddy woke me up from a sound sleep by spanking my hip. His cock was buried deep between my fat ass cheeks. He says that's his favorite way to sleep. He had come in very late last night from work and cuddled against me while I was sleeping, working his cock into its favorite place.

I groaned dramatically. How could he be so perky when he only had about five hours of sleep?

"Big ass in motion baby. You've got a lot to do today," he said into my ear.

"Where are we going?" I asked groggily.

"The farmer's market!" Daddy said with a big smile to his voice. Daddy was not usually this perky in the morning, which should have been my first warning sign.

Daddy and I got dressed in jeans and long-sleeved shirts. I pulled on my wool coat. Daddy was wearing his Carhart jacket that he knows I like to see him wearing. We grabbed breakfast at a small café and then went to get our weekly produce. My eyes lit up when I saw the Christmas tree seller even though we already had our tree up in the living room. I had even put a Santa hat on Daddy's stuffed mountain lion that is mounted high on the living room wall.

I was admiring the long evergreen garlands when Daddy asked, "What would you do with that?"

"I would wrap it with some ribbon and lights for the mantle over the fireplace. And if I was allowed, I would do the same with two more down the banister."

Daddy looked up to see the Christmas tree seller admiring my full chest. Even when it is cold Daddy requires me to wear low cut shirts on the weekend so anyone could see the top of my cleavage. Daddy winked at the man and said, "She does have a nice rack doesn't she?"

The man seemed embarrassed and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

Daddy instantly replied with a smile, "Oh don't be sorry. I make her wear those shirts to show off her assets. She has a lot of talent. Would you like to see her in action?"

The man rubbed his silver short beard. "What sort of action do you mean son?"

Daddy said, "I mean would you like to see her tits put to work. Maybe in the back of that truck?" Daddy jerked his chin towards the large white box truck parked a few yards away. "You have a young man there to sell some trees if you have to step away for a few minutes."

The man nodded and said "But what do you want out of this deal?"

Daddy replied, "She gets four evergreen long garlands to take home and you get some relief my friend."

"Sold." As the man said the words, I felt my pussy clench hard and got a little excited. I couldn't believe Daddy had pawned me off in public for his own amusement.

Daddy pulled me by the hand and helped me step up into the back of the truck. Half of the truck was stacked with trees against one side, from small in the front to large in the back. The Christmas tree seller followed us in and clicked on a flashlight to see in the dark recesses of the truck. Daddy pushed me gently on the back and had me walk to the far wall of the truck. Then he turned me around and said, "Strip, my princess whore."

I took off my wool coat and kicked off my shoes. I took off my low cut sweater and could feel my large round tits bounce in the bra that barely contained them.

"Wait," said the tree seller. He took out his cell phone and snapped a picture of my full red bra. I shook my tits from side to side for him and he laughed. I unhooked my bra and slid the cups down and he took another picture as he shined his flashlight to illuminate my full tits. I unzipped my jeans and stepped out of them. "That's good honey, you can keep your panties and socks, "said the tree seller.

Daddy reached in his pocket and got out his cell phone. Then he indicated to the man to hand him the flashlight saying, "You might want your hands free to pull on her head a bit, right?"

The silver haired man in his flannel shirt and jeans reached forward and groped my tits with his rough hands. He pushed my tits together and said, "These look expensive baby." He squeezed them hard and released and squeezed again. Then he pushed my tits together and dug his strong thumbs into my nipples, making a deep, hard circular motion. I moaned like a good whore and the man laughed. I looked up to see Daddy smiling and videotaping this event on his cell phone.

The man put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. Daddy was shining the flashlight on my face. I could only see a red light on his phone and Daddy's face was a dark shadow because he was backlit. The tree seller unzipped his jeans, pushed down his boxers, and his cock sprang out. His cock was not nearly as wide or as long as Daddy's.

When I leaned in, I caught the strong odor of pine trees from his clothes and his hands. One pine-scented hand caught my long ponytail at the base and held it so my face was close to his hard, old cock. I licked obediently from root to tip and sucked the head in my pouty pink lips. The tree seller groaned appreciatively and let me lick him up and down a few times before he pressed on the back of my head with his strong hand. I leaned forward and sucked him down into my mouth. I was so used to sucking Daddy's bigger cock that I sucked the tree seller's cock down easily and in no time he was in my throat as my tongue wiggled against his cock's underside. The man held my ponytail tight so my nose was in his pubic hair. Daddy kept shining that flashlight on my face and recording.

The man yanked my hair back and let me up for air. "You're a good little bitch, aren't ya? Go back down. Mmm. Good girl." He pushed me by my hair so my mouth went down on his cock again, and then he started face fucking me. He was relentless, hard, and quick. I could tell from how his cock was swelling and jerking in my mouth that he wouldn't last long.

Suddenly he yanked me by the hair so my mouth popped off his cock. I let out a surprised cry as he said "Oh yeahhhh" and jerked several streams of hot cum on to my tits. He let go of my hair and shot two more jets on my chest. The tree seller let his spent cock flop down and grabbed his phone. He took several shots of his cum running down my tits. "Push them together sweetie." He took another picture of my hands squeezing my round big tits together as his cum ran between my cleavage. The tree seller unceremoniously zipped up his fly. The light from the flashlight left my chest as Daddy shook the tree seller's hand and they exchanged pleasantries that involved the words "Thank you" and "Any time."

"Get dressed slut," said Daddy. "You need to go pick out your garlands."

The tree seller said, "Oh no need. The freshest ones are right behind her. Grab five. Thanks again." The seller shook Daddy's hand a second time. The tree seller turned and walked out of the truck into the weak winter sun.

Daddy pushed me against the truck wall and raped my mouth with his tongue. I could feel his hard cock in his jeans. When I went to touch him, Daddy grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "No, not now princess. Get dressed."

I pulled on my clothes. Daddy grabbed three garlands and I grabbed two. As we walked away the tree seller gave us a big wave and called out to us, "Come back whenever you need more."

Daddy and I put the garlands on the backseat of the car. We finished some other shopping. Daddy caught me by the hand and turned my fingers over to inspect my nails. "I am going to drop you off at the nail shop while I pick up a few things. You are to get your nails done emerald green and have the lady paint some white Christmas trees on them so you can remember what a slut you are."

I found the perfect green at the nail shop. Daddy arrived to pick me up when my hands were under the dryer and waited, looking agitated. When we left, Daddy was quiet. Daddy was so quiet I was concerned but afraid to ask him what he was thinking. I must have had a scared look because at the stoplight, Daddy leaned over and kissed me. He said, "I like your nails. I just want to get home because we have an appointment."

At home, Daddy told me to strip when I walked in the door. "Go wash that tree seller's cum off and rouge your pale nipples, I want them a believable pink. I also want you to do your makeup more like a whore. You don't have much time so don't wash your hair, it looks nice just how it is." He gave me a crack on the butt.

I took a warm washcloth and cleaned my tits off. I did my make up just like Daddy ordered and wondered what on earth was he doing at 11 am. We never had friends over this early in the day.

Daddy pounded on the door. "Are you done?"

I snapped. I knew I shouldn't have but he was being weird and making me mad. "Almost. Do you want me to fuck up my mascara? Then keep pounding on the damn door."

Daddy laughed. "Ok pet. Ok. Just hurry." Something big must be happening for Daddy not to correct me for being a smart ass.

I came out, nude, with my nipples rouged, and my face painted up like a good whore. Daddy was on a stepladder removing the mountain lion's Santa hat. He came down and put it on my head. Then he told me to turn. Daddy began wrapping a string of Christmas lights around my wrists tightly. He wound them again and again around my wrists, up my forearms, over my elbows, up higher, then down. I heard a clicking sound and knew he had added a second string. He kept winding. My big expensive tits were forced out provocatively as my shoulders were forced back from my arms being sewn together with the lights. Daddy went to our room and came back with my collar. He buckled it around my throat and set my leash on the coffee table.

The doorbell rang and Daddy went to get the door. A man I had never seen before walked in and Daddy was chatting him up. "She's trussed but not completely ready. I have to get the shoes out. I also want to oil her for a few shots."

The man sat a heavy black square bag on the coffee table and looked at me, letting his eyes rove up and down. Daddy plugged in the Christmas tree right behind me. Then he plugged in the LED lights wrapped around my arms and I could see a faint glow in my peripheral vision. The man tugged on my nipple and looked in my eyes. He ran his hand down my round big ass. I trembled, keeping silent, because Daddy was watching and he had not told me I could speak.

"I think she just needs some heels," he said to Daddy.

Daddy opened a shoebox and took out a new pair of deep cranberry red patent leather heels. He had me step into one shoe, then the other.

"Perfect," the man said. He began taking pictures from several angles. He even got on the floor and took some shots upwards. He stood on the coffee table and had me turn slowly to get the Christmas lights from different angles. He helped me to get down on my thighs so the shiny heels would frame my big ass while the lights glimmered down my arms.

Daddy got out my nipple clamps and attached one to each nipple. He tugged. Then he offered the photographer a drink. They talked in the kitchen while Daddy got the man a bottle of water. I stood there, waiting like a good slut, as the dull ache in my nipples built up more and more as time elapsed. Then Daddy returned five minutes later to tug on the clamps again. He tugged and released and tugged again. The photographer took shots of the chain connecting my round tits. Then he took full body shots. I could see his pants were starting to tent in the front.

Daddy instructed me to kneel. He tugged on the chain as the man took pictures of Daddy and I together. Then Daddy put my leash on my collar. Daddy got undressed and pulled me by the collar to his cock. He told me only to stick my tongue out against his cock for the camera. Then Daddy told me to swallow his cock slowly so the man could get nice pictures of what a good cocksucker I am. Daddy is very big and by the time I got all of him inside my throat, I was really fighting to breathe as I looked up at him. Daddy let me breathe for a moment and then rammed his cock back down my throat. He did this a few times as the photographer worked. I could see the camera making flash after flash. The photographer moved a floor lamp over. He took pictures from the rear, of my Christmas light imprisoned arms, and my round ass, kneeling obediently at the feet of Daddy and then more shots from the side.

Daddy told the photographer he wanted full body shots of me sucking his cock, with lots of Christmas lights and high heels in the picture. The man started snapping Daddy's requests. I sucked obediently on Daddy's hard cock. He was dripping into my mouth and I tasted his salty sweetness. Daddy rubbed his head on my lips and asked the man for a close-up of a stream of cum connecting his cock to my full bruised lips.

Daddy had me stand. He turned me around and got a crop off the coffee table. He began to spank my ass. He told the man he wanted pictures of every stripe.

Daddy started slow but in no time at all, he was whipping my bottom with that crop making me cry out over and over. Daddy grabbed the chain attached to my sore nipples and pulled hard to make me yelp. He pulled me by the chain to face the camera. Then he began to make my tits pink. He gave several blows to each tit. About every third blow he would tug that chain to make the clamps bite my nipples. My pussy was clenching hard with need. Daddy roughly pushed my thighs apart so I could not squeeze. He told the photographer "I want close ups of her pained face and some shots of her from the tits up. She thrives on pain."

The man said something I could not make out as Daddy tugged the chain taut and began to lay blows on to my sore, stretched nipples. I yelped out and felt my pussy get so wet. Each blow hurt like crazy but made my pussy squeeze. I was so wet I could feel the wetness start to creep down my thigh. I couldn't stand it and my hips started to buck. Daddy gave me three or four more blows and stopped. He let loose of the chain.

"Take some pictures of her soaked pussy from the back."

Daddy spun me around, pushed me to my knees. "Big ass out in the air. Spread those thighs whore."

I did as Daddy told me and could only imagine how my pussy looked., especially with my arms tied in Christmas lights. I felt something warm drip on my ass and then Daddy's hand rubbing it in. I smelled coconut oil. Daddy wanted my ass shiny for more pictures.

After the obligatory oiled up ass shots, Daddy had me stay in the same position on my knees with my ass up in the air and my Christmas light tied arms on display. Daddy said, "I want the final shots to be of me jerking all over her oiled up ass."

"Yes sir," said the man.

I could hear Daddy jerking. I heard him sigh. I heard his pained deep groan and I knew any second... Splat. I heard and felt Daddy's cum strike my ass. His cum ran on that oil right away. Rolling down into my cleft. The next strokes Daddy aimed higher so the cum was pooling above my crack. I felt the photographer cross the floor to get closer to take more shots of Daddy's mess on my round, fat ass.

Daddy sighed in contentment as he shook the last drops of cum out of his cock and asked the man how long until the pictures would be ready. The man replied "About a week. Stand her up and we can get some shots of your cum running down her ass cheek." Daddy slid his hands under my arms and around my ribs to lift me on to my feet. The man took the last photos. Finally, the man zipped up his bags and prepared to leave. Daddy walked him to the door, chatting away even though he was naked, and I heard the door shut.

Daddy came back and felt my wet pussy. Then Daddy surprised me and pushed me back to my knees. I was still tied up with Christmas lights but I felt Daddy slide under me and use his tongue on my soaked pussy. He licked up and down and I began to grind on his face. Daddy slid three fingers in me and roughly fucked me on them as his lips sucked my clit. He kept going relentlessly until I came, shaking against his mouth, my pussy spasming all over his fingers.

"Oh thank you Daddy!" I moaned at him.

Daddy sat back and pulled me by the hips so I was straddling his lap. He said, "Slide down on my cock, princess. Take it like a good girl."

I slid down on his cock and my legs trembled. My pussy was so sensitive from just cumming. "Ohhhh Daddy I'm sore." I slid down inch by inch. Daddy's hands were pushing on my hips so my pussy would meet his cock quicker. I slid down the whole way and felt my pussy clench over and over and over on Daddy's thick, huge cock. His balls were against my ass now. Daddy reached down to rub my overly sensitive clit and laughed when my hips wiggled in agony as my pussy contracted on autopilot. I was moaning with need and unable to think straight.

Daddy grabbed my nipple chain and tugged. I let out a small yelp as I jumped on his cock. Daddy laughed at my misfortune. I realized what was about to happen and started to say "No, Daddy pleee...." But in the middle of "please" Daddy unsnapped my nipple clamps. I howled in suspended pain as the blood rushed back into my nipples. Daddy rolled me on my back with his huge cock still inside me and began to fuck me hard over and over. I started cumming again, over and over. I came so hard I let out a squirt of pussy juice on Daddy's belly and he laughed more. "Good girl. Good slut. Cum baby. Keep cumming."

And I did. I came so hard I think I passed out for a few seconds. My whole nervous system was awash with waves of pleasure from Daddy's cock sawing in and out of my tight fuck hole. Daddy's cock was making squishing sounds each time he drove it home. Finally with a grunt, Daddy came. He pulled out and spattered my belly.

Daddy sat me up and began unwinding the Christmas lights from my sore arms. He rubbed them to get some feeling back and kissed me when I stated that my wrists hurt. Daddy took me upstairs to bed. He cuddled me and let me drift off, saying we needed to rest before the Christmas Charity Ball. I grumbled softly at the reminder of our social obligation. Daddy snuggled me in bed. "Nap now pet; you have to sparkle later."

Three hour later, Daddy woke me up gently. I took a shower and got dolled up like a Southern belle instead of a whore. I crafted perfect neutral make-up and pinned my hair up in fancy curls Daddy laced up my new green velvet corset and then when I stepped into my dark green Christmas dress, he helped me with the rear zipper. I dabbed on perfume and got into my respectable high heels. Nobody would dream what I had been doing earlier that day. Well, until Daddy noticed that my right wrist had a bruise. I covered the mark with stick make-up and some setting powder.

At the Christmas Charity Ball, I was the perfect girlfriend. Professional, witty, poised, laughing at jokes, making people smile. When another doctor's wife asked about my nails, Daddy answered for me saying, "I told her to get those trees put on there because we had just bought our first tree together." All of the women near us cooing noises of admiration at Daddy's sentimentality. I smiled at Daddy because the two of us knew the truth.

When I was in the ladies room, my phone buzzed. Daddy had sent me a text. I opened the message to see a picture of myself kneeling as the tree seller spattered my tits with his cum. Daddy had written "You make me so proud." I walked back into the party and gave Daddy a deep kiss on the mouth.