Daddy's Girl Is Punished

Story Info
Daddy is seduced by daughter then sent to Vicar's wife.
13.5k words
4.38
178.5k
126
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen year's old and still a virgin... Not uncommon in the mid eighteen- hundreds. Technically a virgin, since she had been riding horses all her life, at some stage her hymen had torn... and then there was the time she had experimented with a cucumber, using it to fuck herself as she played with her clit.

Her mother had died when she was eleven years old and it was just her and Daddy now. She'd tried to make up for her mother, increasingly taking on the woman's role in the house as she grew older.

As she developed into womanhood she became increasingly aware of her own blooming sexuality and as she did so she couldn't help noticing her handsome, dashing father. He was not yet forty and his good looks were hard not to notice.

Her mother had been a strikingly beautiful woman and Sarah herself had inherited the best of both of them. She was quite simply stunning, tall, slim and beautiful, with long dark hair and deep brown eyes. How could her father not be aware of her ?

Only eighteen years before he'd fallen in love with the woman she looked so similar to. In his daughter was his wife, reincarnate. No wonder she was a virgin. He was a jealous man, overprotective of his little girl. Despite her obvious charms, the boys of the village had never been allowed to get close to her. They all worshipped her from afar.

In the closeness that existed between them it was almost inevitable that he became the object of her desires, day after day, working in the fields, his shirt off, his fine muscular body tanned by the summer sun. She would daydream about him, imagining what it would be like if she were his wife, to have him look into her eye's and tell her how beautiful she was , to take her in his strong arm's and kiss her gently, to tell her how much he loved her.

All of this she dreamed about... And more.... she knew about sex, she'd seen animals doing it, giggled about it with her friends when she used to go to school. All these thoughts and feelings had led to the discovery of her own body, the pleasant sensations, the excitement, the wetness between her leg's whenever she dreamed like this. It was her daddy's cock she was imagining when she'd experimented with the cucumber. She'd loved the feeling of the cool hard vegetable as she thrust it in and out of her pussy, diddling her clitoris until she had an orgasm. She hadn't known about orgasm's until then. She thought she was going to die of pleasure it was so intense. After that she'd masturbate at every opportunity, and always she would think of Daddy.

.....Of Daddy, who although she knew he loved her, never seemed to notice her, not in that way, never appreciated her beauty or the fact that she was now a woman, desirable.

As is only natural she started becoming interested in the boys of the village. One day, after church, she caught the eye of a young man called Jack who came to speak with her. Sarah's months of flirting with her father had not been in vain. Evidently, when practised on Jack, it was having the desired effect. He was all over her like a rash and Sarah was loving the attention. Not just from Jack but she could tell that she had the full attention of her father too. He was jealous.... And she liked it !

He stood glowering in the churchyard, face like thunder. Eventually he could stand it no longer and, interrupting her conversation with Jack, took her by the arm and virtually frog-marched her home, chastising her for her most unseemly behaviour. Once they were out of earshot of the congregation he became even worse, calling her a “slut” and a “whore”, accusing her of practically throwing herself at Jack.

“When I get you home young lady I'll teach you a lesson you won't forget!” He growled at her. How right he was !

As soon as they got inside the house he pulled her down across his knee's, pulled up her dress, pulled her knickers down and, to her cries of protest, began smacking her !

Sarah yelled and cried but he was unrelenting, continuing till his arm was tired and poor Sarah's bottom was sore and throbbing. What she was also acutely aware of was that was not the only thing that was throbbing. The uncomfortable bulge in Daddy's trousers was pressed against her belly.... throbbing ! Her own pussy too, was throbbing, the same way it did when she dreamed of Daddy, when she played with it.

Daddy's arm must have been very tired, finally letting his hand come to rest on her bum, gently rubbing it, soothing it, almost as if he were trying to make it all better. Gradually his fingers, making little circles on her skin, crept ever closer to her pussy, Sarah lying still on his lap.

She had become so aroused by her smacking that her pussy was leaking torrents of juices. She whimpered softly to herself as his fingers slid idly between the burning cheeks of her bum.... and came out wet !

The way he so quickly removed them, she knew he'd discovered how wet she was.

Embarrassed now, he gruffly said “Let that be a lesson to you my girl” at which point she broke down in tears, got off his lap and hugged him tightly.

“Oh Daddy, Daddy I didn't mean to upset you.... I just wanted you to notice me, to notice that I'm all grown up. I'm a woman now Daddy, look at me ! And with that she stood back, pulled off her dress and stood before him naked, her knickers round her ankles.

Ben Tamworth, whilst a God-fearing man, stood transfixed at the sight of her, this perfect vision of womanhood, his daughter, standing there proudly displaying herself to him. He was unable to take his eye's off her, that beautiful tearstained face, small pert breast's, narrow waist flaring to womanly hip's and the sparse wisps of damp pubic hair, doing little to conceal the slit of her pussy.

“Love me Daddy, love me like you did Mummy” she implored. “I want you to be the first”.

Emotions raged inside him. His throbbing erection told him he wanted her. 'Oh God did he want her', he was only human after all.... how could any red -blooded man resist ?

“I can't baby, I just can't” he intoned, trying to contain himself “it's just not right”

“But Daddy, I love you and you love me. Don't you see? It's perfect” she persisted. “Am I not pleasing to look at?” She parted her legs, showing him her pussy, spreading it with her fingers. “Don't you like my little pussy Daddy, isn't she beautiful?” God baby yes, yes you're so beautiful, so perfect, but I'm your father. I cannot do that with you” his eye's still fixed on her.

“I want you to Daddy, and I know you want me too, look!” She indicated the bulge in his trousers.

Rushing forward she thrust her little breasts into his face, pushing him back on the sofa, the pointed nipples offered to his lips.

“But baby” he started.

“Hush Daddy, make love to me” she soothed, “You know you want to!”

He took first one then the other nipple into his mouth, sucking on the little buds as she moaned breathlessly.

“Oh God, Daddy, yes, that's it, make me a woman, show me how”

Ben Tamworth, respected member of the community and father, was going to have his daughter. He couldn't help it.

As he suckled her breasts she unbuckled his trousers and tugged off his shirt, wanting him naked too, wanting all her fantasies to come true. He helped her remove his trousers, kissing her full on the lips, so, so passionately; moaning how much he loved her.

As his trousers fell to the floor Sarah immediately grabbed for his cock, grasping the rock hard throbbing flesh and fondling it gently, exploring him with her fingers as he moaned out loud. Wild with passion for his young daughter, he threw her down on the settee, kissing her lips, her face, her neck, down to her breasts, her belly, finally reaching her sweet, succulent pussy.

By now Sarah was so turned on the whole area between her legs was saturated with her secretions.

“Oh daddy, Oh God Daddy, please” she whimpered as he kissed her there, little teasing kisses with his lips, first on the wispy hairs above her slit then further down where the hair thinned and disappeared completely below her clit. He kissed her up and down the bare lips of her cunt as she lay there, spreading her legs wide open for him, moaning with pleasure.

As his tongue delved deeper into Sarah's pussy she moaned again, reaching for Daddy's stiff cock and bringing it to her mouth. Sarah took the head of her Daddy's cock between her lips, sucking him into her mouth and running her tongue around the head as he moaned in delight.

Ben Tamworths guilt faded, forgotten in the heat of the moment, as he traced tiny circles with his tongue, round and around his young daughters clitoris, her hip's jerking involuntarily, her moans of pleasure escaping the gag of his cock. How could this be wrong? She loved it, she asked for it, she was going to get it!

A few minutes later she was desperate to come; desperate, hungry, wanting; her pussy hungry, aching to be filled, fucked ! She wished she could have his cock in her pussy as he licked her. 'Oh how she would love to be fucked and licked at the same time' she thought, knowing it was impossible, but the thought of it... .. .and she came, convulsed with pleasure, giving a desperate cry, moaning and jerking, strong spasm's that wracked her body again and again.

When it had subsided she pulled Daddy's cock from her mouth, pushed him onto his back and wantonly sank herself down on his throbbing pole of flesh.... Onto her Daddy! No longer a virgin; Now she was a woman!

He moaned at the sweet envelopment of his cock into her tight young hole. She took it easily she was so wet and rampant, sliding herself down to the root of it, gaining a rhythm as she began bouncing up and down, feeling the smooth hard flesh sliding in and out of her.

As she rode him they kissed, long , deep, passionate kisses, his tongue invading her mouth as his cock invaded her pussy. She had her Daddy inside her, totally inside her; and she loved it! She loved the feel of Daddy's cock in her pussy, his hand's on her bottom, caressing, rubbing, sliding between the widespread cheek's of her bum.

She shuddered as his finger's found the puckered mouth of her arse, wet with her copious secretions, one finger gently probing, then slowly slipping inside. Sarah rode him like this for several minutes, loving the feeling of the triple penetration, her arse, her pussy, her mouth. Another finger joined the first, Sarah feeling her arse stretched as he now thrust two inside her.

Then they were gone; suddenly her Daddy lifted her off him, her cunt suddenly bereft, empty without him.

“Baby, go on your hand's and knee's, turn over” he encouraged “I can't give you a baby, I'm going to fuck your arse !”

Sarah, excited at the prospect, wanted his cock; in her mouth, in her pussy, in her arse... She just wanted his cock. She wanted to feel him come inside her, moaning and jerking in pleasure.

It hurt as he penetrated her tight arse, stretched too much, she struggled to relax enough to let him in; it hurt but she didn't care. She was happy to hurt for him, for his pleasure.

As she cried out in pain, her muscles yielding to his cock, she felt him slide right up inside her arse, slick with her cunt juices. Grasping her hip's he slid her back and forth on himself, moaning gently to her “Oh baby, Oh baby, my sweet baby, you've taken me, you've taken Daddy up your arse!”

She turned and smiled at him “Yes Daddy, fuck your little girl's arse. I want you to come inside me!” she breathed seductively “Fuck me!”

The pain in her arse eased after a few seconds, enjoying now the feel of her Daddy's cock in her arse. Her fingers went to her clit, rubbing it, making little circles in a steady rhythm, becoming increasingly turned on. Her cunt still felt empty, she wished he could fuck her cunt and arse at the same time, racing now, to reach another climax before Daddy did .

Their moans grew louder and louder, panting, delirious with pleasure, his cock plundering her arse again and again until, without warning, he cried out “Do you want it baby? Do you want Daddy's come?”

“Oh yes Daddy, come for me, come up my arse!” She moaned, frantically rubbing her clit.

With a bellow of sheer pleasure he rammed himself deep, deep inside her belly, pumping, pumping, his hot cock throbbing, jetting hot spurts of semen deep inside his daughter's body. Finally he collapsed on her back, holding her tightly, whispering lovingly in her ear.

As his shrinking cock slipped from her she realised she'd lost the race to come. She'd almost got there, so close, she was desperate to come again. Noticing one of Daddy's beer bottles on the shelf behind the settee she suddenly had an idea. She reached for it and handed it to her father.

“Would you like to put this in my pussy Daddy? She smiled coyly “Would you like to see if it would fit?”

Sarah was so ragged-up she wanted something in her pussy again. She wanted to be fucked till she came again, imagining what it would feel like with that large bottle fucking her pussy while Daddy licked her clit again.

Ben looked at his innocent-looking daughter holding out this bottle to him and knew he would never want another woman. But the bottle was huge.... much, much bigger than his cock. It must have been nearly two and a half inches in width !

He couldn't believe it would fit inside his daughters tight young pussy. She really was a horny little bitch.... . So horny she wanted to get fucked with a bottle ! And he loved her all the more for it. Did she somehow know it was one of his favourite fantasies ? One he had never even dared ask her mother to do for him.

Spreading her legs wide for him she coaxed him to do it “Go on Daddy, don't you want to see my little pussy stretched around that big, big bottle ?”

“Oh sweet baby, yes, yes I'd love to see that.... do you think you can ?” He asked doubtfully “I'm afraid I might hurt you”

“I don't care Daddy”, I want you to do it, go on, fuck your little girls pussy with it, make me suffer; after all, I'm such a bad girl aren't I ?, seducing my Daddy !” She teased him.

How could he refuse ? Leaning forward he inserted the rounded , short necked bottle between the splayed lips of her cunt, gently pushing, watching in fascination as the lips stretched around it, spreading them wide, wide, wider. Sarah's fingers went to her clit again. Already highly aroused the bottle stretched her easily at first. She'd had to learn how to relax to take some of the cucumbers she'd fucked herself with.... But the bottle was thicker than any of them !

It started hurting her, stretching her too much, her face contorted in discomfort as she concentrated on keeping herself open, intent on taking it for her Daddy.

“Go on Daddy, keep going it's nearly there” she sighed as he eased the pressure. Then with a sharp burning sensation in the ring of muscles at her entrance, she felt her pussy open fully and she took it, sliding slowly but surely inside her. She gasped as it penetrated her, deep inside her belly, bulky, cold and hard.

“Oh yes Daddy!” She smiled at him “look what you've done! See what a greedy little girl you've got!”

As her fingers teased her clit he started to fuck her with it, marvelling at her capacity to take something so large inside her.

“Lick me again Daddy, lick me here” she said, sliding her fingers from her clit, allowing him access.

He loved the contrast she presented; his beautiful, innocent-looking young daughter acting like a wanton, lewd slut, leg's splayed, her pretty little cunt stretched tight around the beer bottle as he fucked her with it, moaning in pleasure as his lips closed on her little clit, her hip's jerking to meet the thrusts of the bottle inside her.

Sarah loved it, her fantasy of getting fucked and licked had come true. It mattered not that it wasn't Daddy's cock fucking her. It was still him fucking her, still him pleasuring her with this makeshift penis and his tongue. She so loved to have him fuck and lick her at the same time she couldn't care less.... and it was so big, huge!

She loved the way it stretched her. Her cunt felt so tight with the huge thing inside her. She loved being fucked like this.... to be so completely open for him, so vulnerable, so wide. She felt more like a woman than ever. She luxuriated in the feeling, lying back on the settee, arching her back and spreading her legs so wide, relaxing herself completely and let it happen.... and she came; with ragged, sobbing cries she came for her Daddy, her little cunt clenching upon the bottle as he fucked throughout.

On and on he fucked her, Sarah moaning in such delight, making her come over and again till finally she'd had enough. He left the bottle buried in her, his cock once again rock hard, kneeling between her legs, wanking his cock.

“Come for me Daddy” she panted, in the afterglow of her orgasm's, spreading her legs really wide, the end of the bottle protruding from her pussy. “Look at me Daddy, look at my pussy; see how greedy she is ? She loves you fucking her. Did you see how much you made me come? Come for me Daddy, come for me again!”

With his eye's roaming from her face to her pussy Ben Tamworth wanked his cock, unbelievably turned on at the sight of her.... and came, hot jet's of sperm splattering on her belly and tit's as he bellowed again in ecstasy.

“Oh God Daddy” she sighed as he collapsed into her arms “We have got to do that again!”

Lying there in her arms with her gently stroking his hair he realised no other woman could ever come close to his daughter.

She still had hold of his cock when he woke later. Lunch was late that day, both of them having fallen asleep afterwards, lying cuddled in each others arms. Sarah woke first and left her father to sleep while she prepared the dinner. She served it to him accompanied with warm beer!

Little was said about their mornings activities, both of them going about their usual chores and activities. In truth, Ben was feeling very guilty for what he'd done. Sarah on the other hand was not ! She had loved every minute of it and wanted more !

That night they went to their separate beds but as he was dropping off to sleep Ben felt his daughter clamber into bed and snuggle up to him, her hand grasping his penis which swelled at her touch.

He extricated himself from her grip and went to wash and dress. Soon after she woke, bright and breezy, not a care in the world. Sarah had to go to the market that day and was gone for most of the morning while Ben worked in the fields. While they were apart they both kept thinking of each other, Sarah thinking how randy she felt and Ben how guilty he felt.

Thus when it came to Monday night Sarah was like a bitch on heat and Ben had resolved never to let it happen again. She cooked supper and afterwards started teasing him, gradually taking more and more of her clothes off and flaunting herself in front of him !

Ben could not be angry with her, not least because she was starting to arouse him, but he determined he would be strong in the face of temptation. Despite her best efforts at seduction Sarah was getting nowhere. Daddy, it seemed, wasn't interested. Undeterred, Sarah knew what to do.....

When she announced that she was going to bed Ben breathed a sigh of relief ....Short lived however for when he went to bed Sarah was lying naked on it with a big cucumber inside her, lazily thrusting it in and out.

“Oh Daddy there you are, I was wondering if you would like to replace this cucumber with your cock? My pussy was so empty, she really needs filling up with something nice and hard” she smiled at him. “It would be a shame to let this cucumber have all the fun wouldn't it ? After all, if I'm going to be fucked it might just as well be you!”