Daddy's Girls Ch. 02 - Spoiled Little Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he tasted that familiar thick and metallic essence again, the older man realized that she was as excited as he was!

"Get over here," Dallas suddenly ordered with an impatient gesture. "I want to suck your cock until you cum."

Reuben was thoroughly aroused by choking his daughter as her ate her out, but he complied. He immediately hurried over to the opposite end of the massage table, where he hovered close to Dallas' head. He expected the girl flip back onto her stomach or at least roll onto her side but, instead, she scooted herself higher up the massage table so that her head dangled over the edge.

The man started to ask what she had in mind, but was interrupted as the girl began massaging his enlarged shaft with her small hands in a sensual twisting motion. "Fuck," Reuben moaned blissfully.

In a gesture of love, Dallas kissed the tip of her father's penis.

Then she tilted her head back, opened her jaws wide, and welcomed him in.

Reuben carefully thrusted the head of his manhood down his daughter's throat. The way her head was hyperextended over the table's edge appeared uncomfortable, but Dallas murmured encouragingly. And as the man pushed deeper into the girl's mouth, an obscene bulge appeared in her throat. The petite blonde suddenly gagged, and Reuben immediately began to retract his hips. But Dallas quickly recovered, and placed both hands on his hips to keep him in place.

Reuben gently pushed further, and her throat-bulge became even larger.

The man couldn't see his daughter's face, only the way her throat expanded impossibly with each thrust. He maintained a slow and steady pace, careful not to hurt the girl, but also to savor the friction of her inner walls gliding against his cock. The way Dallas' neck bulged each time his shaft disappeared into her mouth was mesmerizing. Reuben had, of course, received countless blowjobs from both of his daughters, but never like this!

Dallas' awkward and helpless position enflamed his lust.

Yet she made to the moment even better by taking his large meaty hands and planting them onto her breasts again.

Dallas knew what got her father off.

"Jesus Christ, Little Babe. If you keep being such a good cocksucker, Daddy's going to cream in your mouth."

The girl gurgled a laugh.

Each time Reuben touched one of his girls, he couldn't believe that their relationship had come to this. Would Carolina be heartbroken and horrified by their incest, or happy they there were all taking care of each other? Even now, as the older man fucked his daughter's throat, he wondered if it was good fortune or an indication that he would one day burn in hell. He placed one hand lightly on Dallas' throat so that he could feel it stretch with his thrusts.

Reuben realized that his daughters were worth burning in hell for all eternity.

He groped Dallas' chest more fiercely and pumped his hips faster; he gripped her neck tighter, almost wanting to choke her.

It was misogynistic, the older man admitted shamefully to himself...

... but it made him SO hard...

Dallas simply lay still and let her father take over. Sex with him still felt new. Their connection was continuing to evolve just like it was for Reuben and Dakota. It enabled Dallas to realize things about her normally prude self that she wouldn't have discovered, otherwise.

She enjoyed the depravity of fucking her own father and sucking his cock!

"That's it, Baby Girl. Let Daddy fuck your mouth like he fucks your tight pussy!"

Dirty sex talk with his girls aroused Reuben, and it was something they encouraged.

Dallas could tell that her father was very close to orgasming by the jerkiness of his movements and the raggedness of his breathing. And sure enough, the man cried out in warning. The girl bravely waited until the very last moment before yanking him from her mouth and stroking his cock with greater aggression than he had exhibited towards her.

"Cum on your Little Babe," she goaded him. "Cum on your Little Babe's titties!"

"Oh God, Dallas! Oh god..."

The girl's aim was perfect, and Reuben's first cumshot landed between her breasts with an audible splat. And as she masturbated him fast and furiously, he began coating her entire chest. The milky white semen was aromatic and pungent, and was so hot that it nearly boiled her skin. Most shocking to Dallas, however, was that her father's orgasm wasn't subsiding! There seemed to be no end, and now he was dousing her belly and hips--- even all the way down to her thighs--- with cum.

Dallas squealed as she coaxed every last drop.

When Reuben finally unloaded himself to full completion, he staggered back, barely able to stand, panting and sweating. He stared at his cum-covered daughter, who glistened from neck to knees. It was such an indefensible yet beautiful sight.

Dallas looked down at her sullied form. "Wow, dad. For real?" She chuckled and shook her head. The thick semen was already starting to congeal, making her feel as if she was being cocooned in a warm blanket. The sensation was oddly pleasant, and she happily inhaled the pungent aroma once more.

Reuben immediately went to his daughter as she began to sit up. "Let me help you."

Dallas gratefully took her father's hand as a wave of dizziness washed over her. Her neck hurt, too. Sucking cock with her head dangling over the edge of the massage table had not been comfortable, but it was a price that Dallas was willing to pay to make the man happy.

Besides, it made her feel naughty. Exhilarated. Liberated.

As her eyes refocused, Dallas discovered that Reuben was studying her with genuine concern. "Dallas, are you ok? Damn it, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I got too caught up in the moment and couldn't stop!"

Dallas pointed to the copious amount of cum that she was wearing. "Another new outfit for me, dad?"

They grinned at each other.

Reuben pressed his forehead to his daughter's. "That was amazing, Dallas. You are amazing."

"I have to admit, that was the kinkiest thing I've ever done. I think I'm becoming like Dakota!"

Reuben laughed. Dakota had always been the wilder of the two, but now he wasn't so sure. What he WAS sure of was that he loved his daughters equally and they were all that mattered to him.

Dallas stood up and began leading him away. "Come on, dad. Since you made such a foul mess on me, it's only fair that you clean it up, too."

The thought of soaping his little girl's body down was always appealing.

"Of course, Little Babe. And then what?"

The petite blonde leveled her father with her most sultry gaze, and it was with both sadness and excitement that he realized that Dallas had become a completely different person since they began sleeping together.

"And then I'm going to thank you properly for my new place."

"Oh really." As if you haven't already!

Dallas' playfulness suddenly disappeared, and she became serious. "I want you to spend the weekend with me, dad. And before it's over, I want to make love to you in every single room of this apartment." But then her naughty smile returned. "Starting with the shower."

Reuben didn't argue.

It was his duty as a father to shamelessly spoil his girls, after all.

******************************************************************************

EPILOGUE

Dakota ended the videochat with her sister.

She couldn't believe that her identical twin had fucked their father in every room of her apartment! It was a generous way to show gratitude, Dakota thought hilariously. And it was such a slutty, outrageous thing for her normally straightlaced sister to do that perhaps Dallas was becoming crazier than her!

Dakota laughed at the thought.

The twins always touched bases after having sex with their father. It wasn't that they were comparing notes or trying to outdo each other. No, it was to make sure that their incest wasn't wreaking havoc on the man's psyche like the death of their mother had done to him.

The sisters were looking out for each other, too; that's what sisters did.

Dakota never hid the fact that she was extremely promiscuous; in fact, she wore it proudly like a badge of honor. The stunning blonde freely admitted that she had slept with more people than she could remember. She had even enjoyed 1-night flings with some of the other dancers at the Watering Hole, and experimented in all types of threesomes: MFM, MMF, FFM, and even FFF.

Incest felt like a natural evolution of her sexuality.

Dakota and Dallas may have been identical twins who often shared the same opinions and traits, but one thing they previously did NOT have in common was their views on sex. Dallas was the sweetest, most innocent person whom Dakota knew. So much, in fact, that Dakota used to think that her sister might one day become a cloistered nun!

Yet their father had taken Dallas' virginity!

There was something undeniably right and loving about that.

As the pretty blonde happily processed the wildly hot incest that was transpiring in her life, Dakota's impulsivity got the better of her again as a new and exciting idea abruptly popped into her head; she immediately called her sister back without thinking things through first.

"Hey, Dallas. Will you be mad if we share dad with someone else?"