Daddy's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers stopped rubbing on his chest and it was hard to breathe. "No Daddy. I want you to be the one to take my virginity. I told you that."

"Alright angel." Daddy said in his sexy voice.

He undressed me in a hurry, but he was careful not to rip my lingerie. When he finally got my thong and merrywidow off, his lips circled my nipples. He licked and sucked for a few minutes. His fingers moved to my pussy and he worked my slickness around. He thrust a finger in and out of me, then he added another, stretching me. Finally he added a third finger. He worked his fingers in me and I felt the stirring of another orgasm. Daddy built me slowly toward orgasm, and when I was finally almost there, he moved over me.

"Baby, this might hurt a little bit. Daddy will only hurt you as much as he has to." Daddy was being so gentle with me.

"It's ok Daddy. It's supposed to hurt the first time."

With that, Daddy nudged his cock into the entrance of my pussy. He started to push in slowly. I wrapped my legs around his hips and helped to pull him in. When he met my barrier, he stopped. "Don't stop Daddy. Keep going." I told him.

Daddy pulled back and pushed through my hymen quickly. I cried out, and the pain was intense, then suddenly it was gone. Daddy stopped as he bottomed out and he just stayed there, panting in my ear. "Are you okay baby?" he asked me.

I laughed and said, "Yes Daddy. It's great."

Daddy deliberately withdrew and then sank back into me.

"Faster Daddy." I sobbed.

He started moving faster, but it still wasn't fast enough.

"Please Daddy. Please."

Daddy moved faster and faster and then harder and harder. He was pounding into me and I loved it. I could feel my orgasm starting low in my belly. It kept growing until it finally it washed over me like a tidal wave, crashing into me, buffeting me back and forth.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oh God, oh God. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Daddy kept slamming into me, working in and out faster and harder, until I knew that my hipbones would be bruised come morning. Daddy was moaning and his breath rushed in and out in great gasps and his chest heaved. I knew he was close. He started grunting and then he yelled. I could feel him cumming inside me.

Daddy collapsed on top of me and lay there for several minutes before pushing off and falling onto his side next to me.

"Oh baby girl. If we keep up at this pace, I'll be dead in a week."

I just laughed. "Oh Daddy. You're fairly fit and you're only thirty-eight. I think you'll be ok."

"I don't know, but if I do die like this, I can't think of a better way to go."

12