Daddy's Little Girl

Story Info
Father and daughter get closer than normal.
4.5k words
4.41
153.7k
130

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, princess. Come to daddy."

**

My dad and I have always been best friends.

My mum left us for another guy when I was young, and since then it's just been dad and I. We've always been the best team. Comrades. We've never been apart.

School was quite tough for me. Having no mother, kids made fun. My dad found out and waited at the school gates every day without fail, daring kids to torment me with a look that could kill.

I love my old man.

My first boyfriend, who had attempted to rape me after being told "no", quickly learned not to mess with my dad's little girl.

I'd scratched Richard's face as I'd squirmed out his reach, and he'd hit me in retaliation.

I escaped, just, and when I collapsed in to my hallway, my dad had rushed to my aid, asking me what the "bastard" had done.

I haven't seen Richard since. I heard his parents moved out of town.

My dad is big and strong. He's muscular, with sleeve tattoos and chiseled features. He works out.

His hands are huge, and hard working. He's a carpenter, so his hands are always rough. I coat them in hand lotion, much to his disapproval, in an attempt to save them.

**

Now, at nineteen, I'm ready to move away for Uni.

My dad looks at me, forlorn.

"Take care of yourself up there, princess. Don't let no one do you wrong, you hear me? You ever need me, I'm a phone call away." He says, gruff. I smile at him, put my hand to his cheek.

"Thanks, daddy. I'll be fine."

With a kiss on his cheek, I grab my back pack and close the front door, ready for my adventure!

I've been at my campus for nearly a month now. Classes are good. Coursework is hard, and there's far too much of it. I have friends, but they're all party animals and have drunken sex most nights.

I'm not in to that scene, especially after Richard, so when they're out drinking, I'm knuckling down with assignments or calling my dad.

I'm in the middle of one of these calls when Jessie falls in to the dorm room, sozzled, half naked, and with some boy hanging off her arm. They're really loud, laughing, swearing, snogging.

I shake my head and apologize to my dad.

I'm absorbed in my phone call, so don't notice the two of them getting on Jessie's bed.

It's not until the bed starts squeaking and they're both grunting I realize I'm sitting in the middle of a sex session!

I storm out the room in disgust, and my dad is outraged with the lack of common courtesy and teaching here. He asks me if I've been participating in any of these sordid encounters.

"No, daddy! I can't stand the way my roommates act! I like studying here, but the drunk one-night stands are doing my head in. There's not one night when one of the girls isn't taking a guy back to our room or doesn't come back to sleep. I wish I could move dorms."

My dad is silent for a minute.

"It's the weekend, come back home for a few days." He says, sternly.

I contemplate this. I only have one class tomorrow morning, I won't miss much. I agree and walk out the building, not even bothering to pack a bag.

**

I arrive home. I don't know what time it is.

Dad opens the door and hugs me tight.

"I've missed you, princess." He says.

"Missed you too, dad." I smile.

"Where are your clothes?" He asks.

I shrug. "I wasn't about to go back in that room with them pair."

He considers this.

"I have some old clothes you can borrow." He answers, gesturing for me to follow him to his room.

I've only been in dad's room a handful of times. It's large, with a hand-carved king bed in the center. I remember dad telling me he'd built it as a gift for mum. I touch the wooden framework. Little flowers dance along it's edge, beautifully carved. I admire my father's handiwork.

I don't notice he's staring at me.

"You like it?" He asks, shyly.

I nod. "It's beautiful. Mum doesn't know how lucky she was to have you, daddy. I hate her for what she did to you." My brow creases as I remember back to my childhood, the grief my father went through when the woman he loved announced she didn't love him and wanted to be with the guy who had landscaped our garden.

"You know what, though, daddy? She didn't deserve you. That woman was a fool to let you go." I add, fingering the floral carvings on the bed.

I hadn't realized I'd moved until my hand touched something soft and rough. My dad's hand.

He hasn't said anything, instead he's standing stock still, looking at me.

"I love you, daddy." I whisper, folding myself in to his large chest, hugging him close.

His hands wrap around me, and I feel safe. So safe. My dad's cologne always calms me down, and I inhale his scent, committing it to memory.

"If you were mine, I'd never let you go." I whisper to myself. Then I wonder why I'm thinking this way, and how I could say that out loud.

Worse, he's heard me.

"Gabbie, I'm your dad. I love you, princess, but you shouldn't be talking like this. It's wrong." He chastises softly.

I nod, and for some strange reason, tears start stinging my eyes. I wipe my face in to his shirt so he doesn't see.

"Princess? What's wrong? Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you!" Daddy says, obviously distressed at my sudden sobbing.

He lifts my chin up so I'm looking at him, and I cry harder.

"Gabbie..."

"I'm s... so... sorry, daddy. I, I don't know w... what's wrong with me!" I wipe my eyes with my arm.

My dad looks worried, his eyebrows creased with concern.

I touch the crease with my forefinger to make him relax.

I smile gently at my dad, and before I can make sense of what I'm doing, my lips touch his. Not in a daughter-father way, but in a woman-man way.

I feel my father tense and I pull away from him, ashamed.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I know I shouldn't have done that."

My dad sits on the edge of his bed, looking at me.

"It's okay, princess. Come to daddy." He says, patting the space beside him.

I ignore the space, and instead sit on his lap, curling myself in to him.

"You're daddy's girl. It's okay. I'm not upset or anything, but we need to talk about this, honey. How long have you had... conflicting feelings... towards me?"

"Since I was twelve." I answer, matter-of-fact.

I feel him tense again.

"... That long? You answered that so easily, princess. Explain how you know, please."

"Uh, I was playing outside with Margaret, and she said she wanted a drink. I came in to find us some juice. You weren't around, which was odd, as normally you watched us like a hawk to make sure we stayed safe by the pool. So, I took Margaret her drink, then came to find you. I got to the top of the stairs, and I could hear water running. I was naive, so I walked towards the noise. I opened the bathroom door, and there you were, naked. The first man I ever saw. The shower curtain wasn't closed properly, so I could see everything. I know now that I should have left, but I was mesmerized by your strong muscles, your tattoos, your skin. And now I think back, I must have liked you cock, too, because I stared at it for the longest time. I didn't leave the bathroom until you turned the shower off. I scarpered out of the bathroom and down the stairs, back to Margaret." I'm looking at my hands, red-faced.

My dad sits silent, absorbing my confession like a Priest. I half expect him to kick me out of his room, or tell me to repeat Hail Mary three hundred times to cleanse myself, but instead he just holds me, silent, until I have to look at him.

His face is torn. I shouldn't have looked. My heart is filled with guilt for what I've done to my dad. It's the first time in my life, other than when mum left, that I've ever seen such torment on my father's face. I raise my hand to comfort him, then lower it again, realizing that this may upset him further.

I unfurl myself from him and stand, preparing to leave.

My dad grabs my wrist softly.

"Don't." He looks at me, pleading.

"Don't leave, princess."

I stand facing him, his hand still holding my wrist.

"I don't know what to do." He adds, stricken. "How am I meant to fix this? I'm your dad! I protect you, I love you, I kick guys asses when they hurt you! How do we resolve this?"

I look him in the eye, my free hand touching his cheek.

"I never wanted Richard, dad. I was never going to do anything with him. I only dated him because Margaret told me I was weird for not having a boyfriend yet. I only got as far as a half-baked snog before he tried to..." I trail off.

My dad's hand grips my wrist slightly harder, remembering what Richard had tried to do.

"Are you... Have you... Done... Anything... Since then?" Dad asks, looking right at me.

"No." I answer honestly. "I know it's wrong, daddy, but I've only ever had eyes for you. I don't want anyone else. I never will. You're everything to me, my whole world."

My dad shakes his head, not in disapproval, but disbelief.

"Gabbie, honey, this is wrong. On so many levels."

"It doesn't feel wrong to me, dad. You've been there for me through everything. You're my hero, how could I not fall in love with you?"

"Fall... in... love?"

"Yes, daddy. I've known it for a while now. I'm in love with you. You've starred in my dreams so many times. I've touched myself whilst thinking about you. You don't understand what you do to me." I confess.

My dad's eyes widen at this news, and he shakes his head again.

"Do you want me to show you?" I ask politely.

Dad looks at me, conflicted.

"I don't think that's a..."

He's too late. My jeans have dropped to the floor, my red thong on show.

My dad gasps.

"Look, daddy." I whisper, and I raise my leg on to the side of the bed to show how sodden my thong is.

I stroke my pussy gently through the sheer fabric, making myself whimper slightly as it registers. It feels good.

"Oh, daddy! I want you. I've always wanted you!"

My father watches as I masturbate through my thong, my pussy soaking through the material.

I stop rubbing myself and kneel over my dad.

I pull my top up, over my head, revealing the matching red bra.

"I'm not so little now, daddy. Feel how big my breasts are." I encourage, pulling his hand up to my breast.

"Gabriela!" My dad sighs, and I press my lips firmly against his, weakening his resolve.

I press my body against my father's, and I can feel his cock throbbing in his jeans.

"Oh, daddy." I whisper, smiling shyly at him.

He looks away, embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, dad. It's not wrong to want to touch someone, to want to be connected." I coo.

"It is wrong, Gabbie. You're my daughter, yet I can't seem to tell my body that!"

"Then quieten your mind, instead." I answer, kissing my father again.

I feel his resolve dissipate as the heat between us rises. He stops resisting me.

He's so gentle, so kind. His kisses are soft and tender, and he teaches me how to french kiss with such love that I feel myself falling even further in love with him.

He unclasps my bra and it falls to the floor, exposing my naked breasts.

We continue kissing as he kneads my soft flesh and plays with my nipples. I groan softly in to his mouth as my nipples harden under my father's expert touch.

My hands rest on his biceps, and I revel in the thick muscle underneath. It turns me on so much.

He flips me over, so he's hovering above me. His shirt comes off, and so do his jeans. I can feel his erection pressing against his boxers by my leg.

He stops, looking down at me. I'm worried for a second that he's going to stand up and tell me "that's enough".

Instead, he kneels over me, absorbing every inch of me. I feel his hands tremor slightly as he touches my hips, my ass lifting at the touch. My thong has been torn off by his massive hands, and he pushes the shredded material off the bed. My pussy is now fully exposed to my dad, glistening wet.

"You're stunning, princess. You've grown in to a beautiful woman. I've always known you were gorgeous, but seeing you like this... You're breathtaking." My dad breathes, kissing me softly.

"I'm going to make love to you, Gabriela, in so many ways." He adds.

I feel my pussy and my heart clench at the same time.

"Don't worry, I know you're a virgin, honey. I'm going to take care of you, like your daddy always does." And with that, he starts kissing my neck, my arms, my breasts.

Every inch of me is massaged, kissed, licked. I'm in Heaven.

"Oh, daddy! That feels incredible!"

I feel him smile as he sucks my breast, my nipple standing to attention.

His hand is sliding up my leg, to my thigh. I squirm.

"Relax, princess. It's okay. Daddy's here."

I instantly relax, and his hand continues upwards. He reaches my pussy, and it clenches hard.

He massages the outer labia with his fingers, turning me on further. My body rises from the bed and falls back down.

Daddy smiles.

"Eager, aren't we?" He asks, and I groan loudly.

"Relax, sweetheart. There's no hurry. Daddy will take care of you for as long as you like."

He continues massaging my pussy lips and sucking my breasts. My pussy is dripping.

Agonizingly slowly, he slips his fingers inside my pussy lips, feeling my wanton mess.

"Oh baby, you're so wet for daddy!" He says, admiringly.

I groan louder than before as my dad tortures my pussy.

"Are you ready for a little more, baby?" He asks.

I nod feverishly.

He slips his middle finger inside my vagina. I scream with pleasure as he starts moving it rhythmically back and forth, in and out.

"You like that, princess?"

I nod, groaning loudly.

"Good. I'm going to make you squirt, baby."

I can't respond as I'm overwhelmed by the feelings my body is receiving.

I can feel my tight vagina stretching to accommodate my father's second finger, which he shoves inside me, joining the first.

"D...DADDY!" I scream, my body convulsing.

"That's my little girl. Enjoy every second of this, baby. I want you to feel good."

A third finger is added to his other two inside my vagina, and I feel myself stretch further. I wonder how much more I can stretch!

"Now, you'll be able to take daddy's cock without it being uncomfortable." He says.

I groan and groan and groan as he pulses his fingers in and out of my tight hole.

I can feel my body building.

"Daddy! Daddy! I think I'm going to pee!"

"No, you're not honey. You're going to cum over my hand."

"DADDY!" I feel my vagina squirt over my dad's fingers, expelling fluid all over the sheets. I climax loudly, my body tensing and my vagina clamping down, giving me more pleasure. I scream.

My dad kisses my forehead softly.

"That's my girl." He coos. "Are you okay, princess?"

I nod weakly.

"Do you want to sleep?"

I shake my head, reaching for my father's cock.

I pull it out of his boxers and it springs to life.

It's even bigger than I could ever imagine. I gasp.

"Do you... like it?" Daddy asks, uncertain.

I nod, smiling.

Before he can say any more, I'm lying between his legs, his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck! Gabbie!"

I may not have done this before, but I've seen my roommates do it enough. I try now to remember how they do it.

I move my mouth up and down my father's cock, taking in the length and girth of it. I use my hand at the base, following my mouth up and down.

I hear my dad groan as his cock is fucked by my mouth, and I giggle with satisfaction.

"You're... a very... naughty girl, Gabriela." Daddy says, thrusting his hips slightly, making his cock go deeper in my mouth.

"Oh baby, your mouth feels so good on my cock."

I continue eating his cock, quick then slow, stroking the base and balls with my hand.

"Stop baby!" He cries.

I pull my mouth away, looking at him.

He smiles.

"Good girl. I don't want to cum just yet. Your mouth is amazing."

I smile widely at him and he kisses me tenderly.

"Lie down, honey."

I do as he asks, and I watch as he pulls a condom out of his side drawer.

My eyes must reveal my worry, as my daddy kisses me again and tells me not to be scared.

He promises that he'll look after me, and that I can trust him. I know he's telling the truth, and I relax.

He slips his fingers inside me again, ensuring my vagina is stretched, ready.

Sucking his cock had turned me on furiously again, and my vagina is now wetter than ever.

I groan as he finger fucks me again, then groan even louder as he sucks my clitoris.

His mouth down there sends me in to meltdown, and I feel myself starting to build again.

"Daddy... Oh, daddy..."

He knows I'm ready.

He slips on the condom.

"You ready, princess?" He asks gently.

I smile.

"Yes, daddy."

I feel his cock probe the outside of my vagina. I spread my legs wider, allowing my father access.

The head of his penis enters me, and I tilt my head back and close my eyes.

With a thrust, my dad's cock is inside me. I cry out, pleasure and pain mixing to create an overwhelming concoction.

My daddy stays still for a moment. My vagina adjusts itself to him. We fit so perfectly together.

Then he starts up again, slow and soft.

"Wrap your legs around me, princess." He orders patiently, and I do as he said, pulling him inside me deeper. I start to move my body in time with his, creating an intricate dance.

"Oh, sweetheart!" Daddy calls, looking directly in to my eyes.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, princess."

With his words, I climax over his penis, my vagina clamping tightly around it.

My dad groans loudly as he cums hard inside me, both of us spent.

After a quiet moment, he pulls out of me and snuggles up behind me, kissing my neck and shoulder.

We both fall asleep.

**

In the morning, I wake to find my dad gone. My vagina aches. I sit up, and there's a mixture of cum and blood on the sheets. I move myself off the bed and wince a little as my pussy stings.

I make my way downstairs to find my dad making breakfast, his bare back to me.

"Hi daddy..." I say, suddenly really shy.

My dad turns to me but doesn't speak.

The silence fills the air and I feel like I need to apologize.

"Dad, about last night, if you..."

Dad cuts me off by putting his hand up.

"Don't, Gabbie. It was my fault. I shouldn't have allowed that to go ahead. I am the adult here, I fucked up. I won't blame you if you want to contact the police or something."

I hold his hands in mine.

"NO! Daddy, no! Why would I want to do something like that? It was me that started it! I wanted you to do it. You were so kind, so gentle."

"I took my own daughter's virginity. I'm sick."

"No, dad! Please... stop this... I love you." Tears stream down my face and I dart from the kitchen.

I cry the entire time I shower. I wrap a towel around me, still sobbing, and make my way to my dad's room to find some clothes.

I find an old Nirvana t-shirt and pull it on over my head. It buries me, but I like that.

I look over at the bed, the stained sheets showing blatant evidence of my now-taken virginity. I had liked seeing it when I woke, but now, it makes me mad. I scream as I pull the covers off the bed, hating myself for what I've done to my dad. I fall to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

My dad rushes in to the room and wraps me in his arms.

"I'm sorry, daddy! I'm so sorry!"

"Shush, princess. It's okay. I'm sorry, honey. I love you."

"Dad! I was... so happy..."

"I know..."

"Please, don't hate me. I pushed you. I'm sorry."

"Stop crying, princess. It's okay. Daddy's here. I could never hate you. I'm just... freaking out."

I look in to my father's eyes, and I see his uncertainty about the situation.

"I'll go back to my dorm today, dad. I won't stay here if it makes you uncomfortable. I'll grab my jeans and head back."

"That's the last thing I want, honey. You know I always want you here."

"Yes, but as your daughter or...?"

12