Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do. Take out my cock and suck it like a whore."

Liv quickly unbuttoned Jonathan's slacks and found his cock. Liv's eyes got big, smiling as she wrapped her lips around it. Liv sucked it hard, taking it deep into her little mouth and throat. Her tongue gently licked the head of his cock, paying close attention to the sensitive part where the bottom of the mushroom tip and shaft met.

It was pure ecstasy. Jonathan could feel his balls start to get hot; he was going to cum and cum soon. Jonathan grabbed the back of Liv's head and forced himself deeper into her mouth. He pumped hard a couple of times before shooting his load deep into her throat. Liv gagged a little trying to take it all. Jonathan released her head from his grip and she fell back, still licking her lips.

"So your daddy tells me he had to punish you today. Is that true?"

"Yes, sir," she said meekly while looking towards her daddy.

"Do your pussy and tits still bear the marks?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well take off your bra and panties and let's see."

Liv reached around and unhooked her bra, her full, round tits bouncing slightly. Jonathan rubbed his hands across Liv's tits, stroking and pinching her dark little nipples. Liv slightly winced when Jonathan pinched her nipples, but she seemed to enjoy it.

"Well, it looks like all the marks are gone, but your're still a bit sore."

"Yes, sir, my nipples are still very sensitive."

"Take off your panties and hand them to me."

Liv stepped out of her panties and handed them to Jonathan. He brought them up to his face and took a deep breath. They smelled like an exotic mix of pussy and perfume.

"It seems like you enjoyed giving me a blow job."

"Yes sir, I did."

"Go lean over the couch with your legs open wide. I want to see this pussy of yours."

Liv walked over to the couch still wearing her heels and stockings and leaned down onto the cushions, sticking her ass up in the air. Jonathan could see her little pink pussy lips glistening with her sweet juices. Jonathan removed his clothes and walked up behind Liv and gave her ass a quick, but forceful slap. Liv shuddered with pain and excitement, and quickly lifted her ass again to its original position.

Jonathan traced the lips of her pussy with his fingers, watching her excitement build. Gently Jonathan slid a single finger into her to see what he had to work with. Jonathan was rather surprised on how tight her sweet cunt was. Jonathan slid a second finger into her, feeling great resistance; he knew this was going to be a good fuck. Leaning in close to Liv's mound and spreading her lips with his fingers, Jonathan ran his tongue all around, tasting her juices. Liv bucked slightly at his touch and then pushed back, forcing my tongue into her hole. I pulled back and slapped her ass.

"I didn't tell you to move," he said sternly.

"I'm sorry, it just felt really good," Liv said sweetly while looking back at me.

"I'm sure it did, slut. Now do as I tell you and you will be rewarded."

With those words Liv smiled and turned her head back towards the couch. Jonathan stood up, rubbing her body from top to bottom. Jonathan's cock was slightly brushing against Liv's ass and pussy. Jonathan allowed his cock to touch her lips, taking in the heat from Liv's excitement. Working his cock slowly, it pushed deeper into her juicy cunt.

Liv suddenly forced herself back, plunging his cock deep inside her. Liv let out a small cry as it spread her to the max. Jonathan grabbed her hips, forcing his cock into her as hard as he could. Jonathan could feel he was hitting her cervix with some serious force.

"I told you not to move, slut! Your father told me you were a little brat. I just didn't think you'd start things off with this type of behavior. And since you are trying to run the show and I have paid good money to use you as I see fit, I'm going to do just that."

Jonathan continued to pound his cock in her, showing very little mercy. Jonathan could tell he was starting to hurt her. Liv tried to pull away, but he wasn't going to let that happen. Jonathan grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her backwards hard against his body. He could see that tears had started running down her cheeks. That only encouraged Jonathan more.

Stopping for a brief moment Jonathan turned to me. I had been sitting quietly in my favorite chair watching the show.

"Hey Marcus, have you taken your little slut daughter in the ass yet?

"No, I haven't. If you'd like to, please be my guest. I'm very shocked at her behavior and I think it would be a wonderful punishment."

With that Jonathan turned around and noticed that Olivia had dropped to her knees on the couch and was weeping quietly.

"Stand up, slut, and face me."

Olivia stood up and turned towards Jonathan while looking at the floor.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."

Liv looked up at me him, her face red and streaked with tears.

"So, it seems that this little slut is only out for her own pleasure. It's all about slut Olivia," Jonathan said mockingly.

Jonathan walked over to his little black bag and pulled out a small butt plug.

"I didn't think I was going to have to use this, but it was a good thing I brought," Jonathan said while holding the plug showing it to me for a nod of approval.

Jonathan walked back over to where Liv was standing and forced her to lick the plug till it was dripping with saliva. He grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around, making her lose her balance, falling onto the couch. Jonathan grabbed her hips and forced them into the air. Liv tried to squirm away, but he had a tight hold on her.

"You break the hold I have on you, slut, and I will give you worse punishment than this."

With that Liv's body eased and she allowed Jonathan to move her as he needed. Jonathan spread Liv's round, firm ass and slid in the saliva-moistened plug. Liv's body tensed and she cried out. Jonathan knew it couldn't hurt much, the plug was small, and it was just the shock of the whole situation. Once the plug was firmly placed in Liv's tight ass, Jonathan plunged his cock back into her and fucked her with all his force.

At first Liv's body was tense, like she was trying to fight him off, but he continued to fuck her. Jonathan pushed on the plug, giving her all sorts of new sensations throughout her body. After a few minutes Liv's body softened and she accepted his ravaging motions. Liv was still weeping slightly, but Jonathan knew she liked this type of treatment.

Jonathan eased up on the pumping and pulled the plug out of her ass, just to replace it with a couple of his fingers. Liv's ass was still very unyielding, almost pinching his fingers a bit too tight. Jonathan worked his fingers in and out of Liv's ass while still pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

Jonathan knew Liv didn't deserve to cum, but he badly wanted to make her body shudder with pleasure and pain. Jonathan laid Liv down on the thin area rug in front of where her father was sitting and lifted her legs up high, exposing her cunt and ass. Jonathan began to slap her pussy and ass with power. Liv bucked wildly underneath him.

He let her legs go and focused on her breasts, slapping them hard, and pinching her nipples while driving his knee into her mound. Jonathan could see that Liv was in pain, but her body was pleading for more. Liv's nice little cunt gushed against his leg. Jonathan flipped her over onto her stomach and drove his cock deep into her pussy again, letting his fingers find their way into her tight ass. Liv's slit suddenly gripped his cock with serious strength and she let out the most beautiful muffled scream as she reached her climax.

"Is this how you like to be fucked, you little whore? You like me forcing myself on you? Treating you like a spoiled little slut?"

Just as Jonathan finished that sentence, his body contracted and his cock let loose, filling her little pussy up with his seed. Jonathan fell onto the rug next to Liv, wrapping his arms around her trembling body and pulling her close. Liv nestled into Jonathan and wept quietly. Jonathan knew this wasn't going to be the last time they were together like this.

To be continued...

Thank you to my editor, who has done a wonderful job with both chapters thus far and given me great feedback

12