Daddy's little girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Harleys second encounter with Frank.
3.9k words
4.19
5.3k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people in this story are over 18

"Have I made myself clear?" I purred and brought the whip down with a crack.

Mary wriggled, and the skin on her right breast bloomed a deep red. The girl liked punishment, and she hadn't used the safe word... yet.

She was a petite and the ripe age of eighteen. Younger than I was used to, but I didn't discriminate in my clients, provided they could pay, of course. Her body was as smooth as silk and tanned a deep brown. She had curly blonde hair, bright piercing blue eyes and legs that lasted for days tipped with gorgeously shaped, carefully manicured feet. All twenty of her nails were painted a dark orange.

She was currently lying on her back, on a table, with her arms strapped down and her legs spread as wide as they could go. It was her request, and what a lovely request it was. This little rich girl has never known the type of pleasure I was about to serve.

"Break me," was her request before we had begun. I'd responded with a laugh because breaking her was something i was very good at, and she'd never be satisfied again after the night ended. She had no clue what she had asked of me, and I was going to find out just how far this pretty little thing could be pushed.

"Harley," she gasped and wriggled against her bonds. "Please -"

I brought the whip down again, harder this time, before she could finish talking.

"Uhhhh," she groaned, writhed and kicked her legs as another patch of skin on her stomach blossomed red.

"I'm wondering," I said and strutted around the table to tower over her head. I was wearing high heels and a thong. I leant forwards brushing my exposed succulent tits over her face before planting a kiss on her smooth lips. "Am I being too rough for you?"

Mary shook her head vigorously and smiled. "Harder!" She groaned.

I stood up straight and cracked the whip again, this time across her other breast.

"Fuck!" She cried out.

It took a lot to surprise me, but surprised I was. Who knew such a perfect looking innocent little thing would relish the amount of punishment on her body I was dishing out.

I wondered what daddy would think of this, would he frown at the thought of me punishing this little girl or relish the idea?

I strutted down towards her legs and dropped the whip on the floor.

"Now for a taste!" I giggled and dropped to my knees with my face inches from her gushing slit. "Are you ready?"

Mary didn't cower away, she only spread her thighs even wider, waiting for the moment when my lips would begin to eat her insides like a wild animal. I ran both my hands up her trembling stomach, gripped her tits and squeezed.

"Devour me," i heard her gasp just before I planted my lips on her gushing slit and began to lick her like a cat lapping milk.

"Uhhhh!" She cried out and tensed her body for a second before relaxing.

I lapped at her, twisted my tongue in circles and sucked her juices causing her legs to tremble and shudder.

"Uhhhh Uhhhh yessss!" She hissed and arched her back, pushing her chest up against my hands that were still gripping her firm tits. I felt her nipples grow and harden between my fingers.

"Mmmm," I hummed into her body and she let out a little squeal and raised her hips pressing herself against my pulsating tongue.

"Ahhhhh, yes!" She cried out and began to twitch.

I lapped at her over and over again. Her whimpers and groans grew into a torrent of screams. Her chest rose and fell in quick succession as her breathing became heavy and rasping.

"Oh god I'm gonna...." She squealed as my assault on her slit became furious and fast. Her insides gushed with sweet juices that ran down my chin and dribbled onto the table below.

"Fuck!" She cried as her legs jerked twitched.

"Mmmmm," I hummed into her once more pushing her over the edge into a wriggling, convulsing torrent of screams and whimpers.

"Oh god I'm cumming! Uhhhh Uhhhh UHHHH!!!" She screamed. Her body stiffened as i felt her orgasm crash through her like a bolt of lightning. This spurred my tongue to writhe faster on her gushing pussy intensifying the explosion inside her body until she relaxed and whimpered herself limp on the table.

"I've never cum that hard," she whispered between heavy breaths. Her eyes were still closed and a smile was spread across her face.

"Im glad I could be of service," I purred and stood up straight. My chin and bare chest glistened from her juices. "Now that the foreplay is out of the way..." I strolled over to the side of the room and opened the top drawer of my dressing table.

"I don't know if can take any more," she said and lifted her head to peer over at me.

"You paid for a service, and Im about to deliver it," i replied and scanned across the line of thick dildos in the drawer. "I think something thick, and long will suite the situation!"

"Your going to use that..?" She gasped as I pulled the thickest, longest black dildo I could find out of the drawer and held it up to her in the dim light. It was covered in veins and looked menacingly delicious.

"You can always use your safe word," I said as i strutted back across the room. My high heels clicked on the floor with every step i took.

"No way!"

I brushed the tip of the dildo across her left nipple, along her colar bone then up her neck to her chin.

"Open wide," I giggled and pushed the dildo between her lips sliding it deep into her throat.

Mary's eyes opened wide as she gurgled on the thick bit of rubber sliding down her throat. I held it there for a few seconds before yanking it out with a slurp. It glistened in the dim light with her spit.

"This..." i wriggled the dildo in the air. "May hurt a little."

"Oh god," she gasped as i moved around the room to her legs once more and pressed the dildo to the outside of her pussy lips spreading her just a tiny bit.

Surprisingly she didn't shy away, she only opened her thighs wider, welcoming the inevitable fucking she was about to receive.

I braced my arm, ready to penetrate her insides, when a buzzing filled the room.

I glanced over at the dresser. My phone was vibrating and lighting up. I could just see the feint outline of the word "FRANK" flashing across the screen.

Fuck! i thought to myself. I'd had no word from him since our night together, and this is the moment he decided to call, just when I was about to give this Little Rich Girl the fucking she deserved.

"Take it," Mary said. "I can wait."

"we were just about to get to the good part," I replied. Perhaps she needed a break.

"Just take it. You can make it up to me in a moment!"

I did as I was told and dropped to the dildo onto her stomach before standing up. It was good to hear his voice again as I answered the phone.

"Harley, where are you," he said without so much as a hello. He sounded desperate, almost as desperate as I was. Hearing his voice again stirred something inside me that I'd only felt once before. It was that night in his hotel room when I thought I was meeting some random man when, in fact, it turned out to be him. My stepfather. And that night, he gave me a fucking so hard and intense that I hadn't been able to stop thinking about it for the last two weeks. I'd been pining for his thick shaft to fill me once more.

"Where do you think I am, I'm at home." I replied, trying to sound cold and distant when really all I wanted was for him to destroy me once more.

"Can I come over if you're not busy, that is?"

"I am busy, and I don't think that's such a good idea, do you?"

The phone went to silent for a few seconds, then it clicked, and he was gone.

"What was that about?" Mary asked as she stared at me with a concerned look on her face.

"It was nothing. Shall we get back to business?" I smiled.

"Another client?"

"You could say that," I replied and took up the dildo in my hands once more. "now, lay back, relax, and enjoy the good fucking I'm about to give you!"

"so... Not a client then?" she giggled. "Now I'm intrigued. What kind of man could get to the infamous Harley all in a fluster?"

"I said don't worry about its little Rich Girl. If you keep prying, I will have to dish out more punishment than you can possibly imagine."

"I guess it's in my interest to keep prying then," she giggled again and wriggled a little on the table in anticipation of what was to come. "invite him."

I was just about to press the tip of my thick dildo onto her pussy once more but I stopped and looked up at her. She had a big grin spread across her face as she watched and waited for my reaction.

"What do you mean?" I asked in surprise.

"I think what I'm asking is a bit self-explanatory, don't you?"

"You want me to invite him here to do what?"

"What do you think I want him to do? Have a cup of tea?" she laughed. "I want him to fuck you of course, your clearly gagging for it and we may as well both get what we want out of this situation."

"I'm not gagging for it," I said a little more defensively than I intended.

" Oh please, I can see it all over your face. The minute that phone buzzed, I practically felt your inside gush from here. You're gagging for him to fuck you and I'm offering you the opportunity to do it while crouching over me."

"wow," I said. Who was this girl? She seemed so sweet and innocent when we first met, but I suppose that is what happens when you're fed with a silver spoon most of your life. "I didn't realize you were so dirty."

Mary giggled. "I'm not dirty, at least not in public where there are prying eyes. Behind closed doors on the other hand, I am a dirty little slut! What the customer wants the customer gets right? Invite him!"

"I'll have to tell him you're here though," I replied.

"No way," she said, shaking her head. "don't you dare, I want to see his reaction when he walks in to a little rich girl tied to a table and the most gorgeous hooker you've ever seen in your life standing next to her."

I smiled at the thought. It could be kind of fun, but he might turn and run for the hills. Although he'd have to be some kind of idiot to turn down and offer like this. I mean, this was every man's fantasy, right?

I did as Mary asked. I sent him a text that read: "Come now, front door is open. I'm upstairs, first door on the right."

"it's done," my phone pinged instantly with a return message. "he's on his way."

"Good, I can't wait!" Mary giggled.

It didn't take long, maybe 15 minutes. I heard the front door slam, then footsteps on the stairs. I spent the time we waited, kissing Mary's soft lips and licking her stiff pink nipples working her body into a frenzy of hormones and desire.

Finally, the door to the room opened gingerly, and Frank stood in the hallway peering inside. The look on his face was priceless. It was a mixture of surprise, shock, and embarrassment that, as his brain processed what he was seeing, turned into a smile.

"I didn't realize we'd have company," he said and stepped into the room.

"well unfortunately your call came at a bad time, or incidentally, a good time. Good for you, that is!"

"How do you figure?" he replied.

"Mary here," I gestured to Little Rich Girl lying on the table with her legs spread and a look pure joy spread across her face. "She has just turned 18. This was her idea as you interrupted us."

Frank didn't say anything. He just looked from me to Mary and then back again.

"she has requested that I Crouch over her on the table, while you fuck the living shit out of me!"

Frank didn't say anything at first, he only gorped at the pair of Us. I suppose it was a strange situation to walk into, but he would have to be gay to turn this down. What man would walk away from this situation? And if he did walk away, he would never take me again.

"Shall we begin?" I purred seductively.

Frank stepped further into the room and shut the door behind him. For just a moment, I thought he was going to turn around and leave, but to my delight, he unhooked his trousers and allowed them to drop to the floor. His cock was raging already. Was it the thought of having me again on the way over here, or the situation he found himself in. Maybe a little of both? I guarantee he was at least semi hard on the way over here thinking about fucking once more. I had that effect on men. Once they spent a night inside me, it was hard for them to get it out of their minds.

Without speaking, I lifted myself onto the table, placing my legs on either side of Mary's hips, being careful not to stab her with my high heels. I placed my hands on either side of Marys head and arched my back slightly, allowing the tips of my hardened nipples to brush over hers. Her body was warm and soft beneath me. She looked ecstatic at what was unfolding around her. She was a vision of pure happiness and desire.

I turned my head to look over my bare shoulder. Frank was undressed now completely. Is cock looked angry and ready for Destruction. This is what I'd been waiting for for the last two weeks. However, I didn't think it would happen like this.

Mary was staring into my eyes, watching my facial expressions as I felt hands grip my bare hips. There was a tug on my thong, then a loud ripping sound as it was tugged clean off my body and tossed into the corner of the room. I felt one hand caressed the bottom of my back for a few seconds and then something hard and thick press on the outer lips of my gushing pussy.

"Do it!" Mary said from beneath me and wriggled her legs a little.

"Uhhhh fuck!" I screamed as Frank thrust forwards. In one ginormous push he slid all the way inside me, spreading me, from the very tip to the base of his cock. I expected him to work his way in timidly, but to my surprise, he filled me completely without hesitation or any holding back, and it was the most glorious feeling I'd ever felt in my life.

"Ahhhhh," I screamed again as he slid all the way out, then pushed right back in, causing my body to Jolt forward, and my firm tits to swing slightly beneath me.

"Is that what you wanted?" Frank grunted from behind me as he pushed his cock forward once more penetrating me so deep I could feel the tip of his cock prodding against the wall of my cervix.

I couldn't speak. My breathing was already fast and heavy, and my skin began to exude sweat. There was a heat building in my face. My red hair cascaded down over Mary's face as Frank gave off a mixture of grunts and groans from behind me.

His pace began to build. He slammed his cock into me over and over. I felt my insides gush liquid with every thrust. It dribbled down onto Mary's stomach, coating her with my insides.

"Uhhhh, Uhhhh, yessss!" I screamed and arched my back.

His thrusting became Furious and Wild. Every time he thrust, it felt like he was delving deeper and deeper inside me until I couldn't take it much more. He'd been keeping this from me for the last two weeks, and now it was finally here I could barely control myself. My insides were being spread to the Limit.

"Oh god!" I squealed now. I'd lost all sense of time and space. My eyes could barely make out the room around me, but I didn't notice Mary hadn't taken her eyes off mine for the entire time. She was watching Frank fuck me, watching every expression of pleasure on my face, relishing every scream that bursts from my lips.

"Im gonna cum!" I grunted and clenched my teeth as a wave of pleasure Rocked through me. I was nearly there, and nothing was going to stop me now. Even if he pulled out, I think I'd still orgasm.

"Cum," Mary whispered beneath me and giggled. "Cum for him!"

Frank continued to thrust into me. He was close as well, I could tell from his movements and his breathing that's a few more pumps and he would fill me with his hot sticky cum.

"Uhhhh Uhhhh yessss Fuuuucccckkk!" I screamed and arched my back further. It was happening, I could feel it welling up inside made like a balloon about a burst, and when it did my entire body went stiff as my orgasm crashed through me so deep and intense that it felt like my bones were shaking.

"Uhhh uhhh uhhh," I screamed over and over.

I felt my pussy tighten around his shaft, or was he just getting bigger as his cock spasmed and he himself let out a long groan. I felt his hot cum spurt inside me, filling me with every drop he had as I shuddered and shook on the table clinging onto the explosion that had happened inside me, savouring every second of pleasure I could get.

When it was over, I collapsed forward, leaning on Mary, who was still staring at me in delight. Our smooth naked bodies were pressed together as Frank stopped pushing and held himself deep inside me.

I shut my eyes, trying to control my breathing as the remnants of my orgasm still washed over me, causing my legs to feel weak and tremble. I don't know how long I lay there with my arms wrapped around Mary's body and both out breasts squeezed together.

When he pulled out my pussy made a slurping sound. His hot cum spurted out of my slit and splattered onto Mary beneath me.

I kept my eyes shut as the table began to rock again.

"He's fucking me now!" Mary whispered into my ear and her breathing instantly quickened beneath me. "He's fucking me!"

I felt her wriggle beneath me, and begin to groan. I could feel her breath in my ear become hard and rasping. I could feel the table rock backward and forward and hear hard slapping sounds as their bodies melded together.

"Oh god!" She suddenly cried out right in my ear.

Frank grunted behind me as he began fuck Mary almost as hard as he'd fucked me.

"Uhh, yessss!" She hissed through clenched teeth and struggled against the bonds around her wrists. "Fuck yes!!"

I lifted myself up and clambered forward carefully moving myself over Mary's body. My pussy was still gushing with a mixture of his and my cum and as I climbed forward it dribbled up her stomach, over her rippling tits and onto her face as I flipped myself around to face Frank who had his eyes closed and was pounding himself into Mary as hard as he could causing her to squeal and writhe beneath me.

"Violate me!" She screeched, willing him to pound into her harder and faster than ever.

I was on my feet now, crouching over her face as the cum dribbled over her lips and across her cheeks. I lowered myself slowly and delicately, pushing my shaved slit onto her mouth, muffling the screams bursting from her lips. She didn't protest as I thought she might. She only stuck out her tongue and began to furiously lick and suck at my dribbling slit, devouring the juices running out of me and causing me to shudder in pleasure.

I felt every scream and squeal from Mary inside me as Frank fucked her viciously.

"Yess, mary!" I cried as i felt another orgasm brewing. I leant forward, pressing my tits into her stomach and wrapped my tongue around her throbbing clit as Frank's shaft slid in and out of her. The room was filled with a mixture of skin slapping on skin, muffled screaming and grunting as all three of us began to climax.

"Uhhhh, Uhhhh!" Mary's legs shuddered, and her body convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her. I tensed up and rode her face with my slit until I exploded once more.

"Im gonna fill her," Frank groaned as he jerked and bucked his hips. I watched as his shaft thickened again as he shot another stream of cum deep inside Mary's stomach filling her so completely it burst from the sides of her slit and dribbled down her arse cheeks onto the table beneath her.

I felt a tug on my hair as my head was lifted upwards.

"Ugh!" I grunted. Before I knew what was happening he'd already slid out of Mary and pushed his glistening cock down my throat. I gurgled and whimpered, then composed myself and gave his shaft just one suck that pushed him over the edge again. His cock throbbed and another hot load burst to the back of my throat.

"Mmmmm!" I groaned as I swallowed and swallowed. Stream after stream of hot liquid exploded inside me. I thought his cock wasn't ever going to stop cumming before he ripped himself out me and collapsed backward onto the floor.

12