Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I am, thank you," she replied. "It should be exciting, no?"

"I just hope you can all avoid getting injured," Doug replied coolly.

Natalia groaned in pleasure as his fingers kneaded her calf, the skin dimpling under his touch.

Doug couldn't help but peer between her legs, the shiny second skin-like leotard glistening. He wondered if she would be shaved like Audra and Misty, or whether she'd have hair on her pussy. As he worked his hands higher, she parted her legs wider than any of the other girls had by quite a margin. He had to tear his gaze away, and blushed when he realised Natalia was looking back over her shoulder with a grin.

"You have excellent hands, which are feeling very good," she said to him.

"Um, thank you. You should be good to go now. If you have any niggles or anything, come and see me after the competition so we can forestall any injury, okay?"

"Yes, very good, thank you," she replied. She climbed off the massage table and while facing him, pulled the leotard away from her crotch and settled it back in place.

Doug swallowed and tore himself away, busying himself with packing up his straps and oils.

At the end of the first day's competition, Doug once again assisted the team with rubdowns, focussing on areas where there might be a strain.

"Anything in particular I need to work on, Misty?" he asked when she came in for her rubdown.

"Just this bit here," she replied, spreading her legs wide and rubbing her leotard against her pussy.

"You know I can't take care of that here," Doug groaned in disappointment.

"Are you sure, because it feels pretty tight, especially when I do this." She lay back on the massage table and pulled herself into a split, her legs beyond a 180-degree spread.

"God Misty, that's not really fair," Doug moaned. He stepped close enough to rub his hand gently against her pussy.

"It's really wet, Doug. I so want your cock buried in here. It always feels so good."

Doug stepped away with an act of supreme will power. "Let's just get you rubbed down, and as soon as we're back from this trip I promise to fuck you all night long."

Misty sighed in grudging acceptance of gratification tomorrow but not today.

Natalia walked in as soon as Misty left, and hopped up onto the table happily. As he did for all the girls, Doug asked her if she had any signs of stress or strain that he should focus on.

"I am tight in here," Natalia told him, "How do you say it in this country? My ass is tight?" she pointed at her buttock.

"Um, we'd say that the buttock is tight, ass is more um, well, you might give people the wrong idea," he suggested.

"Oh well, thank you and please, my buttock is tight." She rolled onto her stomach and before Doug could say anything, hitched her leotard into the crack of her ass to expose two pale, rock hard buttocks. "Just here," she said, touching the perfect skin toward the side of the butt cheek.

"Okay, let's see what we can do for you, Natalia," he said. He oiled his hands and worked his way up her legs from her calves up to her hamstrings and finally to her buttocks. He tried not to lose himself in the experience. She was as tight as his daughter, the skin perfectly smooth and the muscles beneath it exquisite. He noted that just as she'd done earlier in the day, she parted her legs wide, almost in invitation.

"Better?" he asked when he felt he'd given sufficient attention to her bum.

"Yes, better, thank you. Also, I am tight here," she added, rolling onto her back and indicating the area at the top of her leg. She pulled the leotard up tight against her pussy and in, and Doug could see she was at least partly shaved. He swallowed hard, and massaged her where she'd indicated she was sore. He tried to keep his demeanour professional and not stare at the pale skin she'd revealed, but he found himself simply taking in the rest of her body as well. Her breasts were flat like Audra's, but her nipples were prominent. It did nothing to reduce the swelling in his pants. Nor did the fact that Natalia seemed to be looking at it.

With a supreme effort of will, he told her he'd done what he could.

"Go enjoy your shower, get plenty of rest, drink lots of liquids and make sure to stretch out thoroughly before you compete tomorrow," he advised her. He was going to add that if she was still sore, she should come back and see him, but he realised she might take that as an invitation he wasn't offering. He returned to his room and flopped on the bed, memories of all those tight bodies dancing in his mind. He groaned, wishing that either Audra or Misty would break their rules and come see him.

His phone rang and broke his reverie. It was the head coach letting him know that the college's coaching staff was meeting for dinner, and he was invited. With nothing better to do he agreed, so at least he wouldn't be moping around on his lonesome, imagining what could have been.

He managed to relax through the dinner and had almost forgotten his dilemma by the time he'd returned to his hotel room. But when there was a quiet knock on his door, blood rushed into his cock as he went to the door, expecting either Audra or Misty.

"Natalia," he exclaimed in surprise when he opened it and found the young blonde Ukrainian girl standing in front of him.

"Mister Wiston, I am still too tight," she said. "I think if I sleep this tight, then I will get injury tomorrow. Can you help me? Please?" He looked her up and down. She held a white hotel robe tightly against her body and was wearing a pair of flip flops. Her hair was unbound and fell in loose curls just past her shoulders. Her eyes captured his, and he swallowed hard.

"It wouldn't be appropriate, Natalia. I can only treat you in the training rooms. You know I'm not allowed in your room, or you in mine."

"But no one will know. I will not be telling, and I think you are man enough to not tell? Please? It is my first time in competition here, I really don't want injury."

"Where are you tight?" he asked.

"Here," she said, lifting the robe to expose her driver, pointing to the mid-point of her thigh.

"Very quickly, five minutes only," he offered weakly.

"Thank you so much," she said and stepped quickly into his room.

"Take a seat on the couch and I'll work the muscle from there," he offered. He went to his bag to fetch his oil. He came back into the room to find Natalia on the couch with the robe pulled up to the point where it almost revealed her crotch. He knelt on the floor in front of her and worked some oil into his hands before placing them on her thigh, his thumbs starting to knead the tight muscle, his eyes teased and captivated by the hemline of the robe. He was way too conscious of how much skin was being revealed. He had to assume she was wearing little gym pants, because the robe wasn't hiding a lot.

Just as he finished the thought, the leg he wasn't massaging fell away and Natalia let the gown gape open. She wasn't wearing little gym shorts like he'd assumed, she was completely naked beneath the robe.

"Oops," she said, with no sign of it being an accident. Doug stared for a moment in shock. She had a blonde landing strip above an otherwise bare pussy, and her little flat breasts were capped by tiny erect nipples, much smaller than his daughter's. Her stomach was adorned with a couple of freckles, but was otherwise flawless, every muscle defined; a true washboard.

"What the hell?" he muttered belatedly, releasing her leg and standing up quickly.

"I need sex," she said bluntly, spreading her legs wide, shocking Doug even further with the revelation of a sparkling blue-capped butt plug.

"No Natalia, I'm flattered, but no. I don't want to lose my job, and I'm sure you don't want to be kicked out of school."

"But we keep secret," she suggested, one hand dipping between her legs and parting her lips invitingly, the other teasing and pulling at her left nipple.

"No Natalia," Doug insisted even as his cock swelled within his pants. She pouted at him and slid a finger into her pussy.

"I'm so tight though, it would be good, no? You like tight?" Doug walked to the door to the room and opened it just a crack.

"Out," he insisted forcefully. The young blonde closed her robe with a sigh and stood up. She showed no sign of remorse, only disappointment. As she walked past him on her way out, she stepped very close, tipping her head back to look up at him.

"Next time," she said with a smile and her hand caressed his cock, causing him to jump back in shock.

~~~~~~~

"Do you think maybe he is gay?" Natalia asked Misty the following morning before the competition began, nodding her head toward Doug, who stood watching with the coaching staff.

"Who, Doug? No way," Misty laughed. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, just wondering," Natalia replied without further explanation.

"What did she want?" Audra asked in response to the look on Misty's face when she approached.

"She asked if I thought your Dad was gay," Misty laughed. "Why would she even wonder that? Hasn't she seen the way he struggles to hold back when he's massaging us? Hell, even when he does the other girls, you can tell he's trying not to enjoy himself too much."

"No kidding," Audra laughed. Their conversation was cut short as they were summoned to present themselves for the start of the day's competition.

~~~~~~~

"Great job today, girls," the coach congratulated them at the end of the day when they were victorious. "Just an annoying bus-ride back to school, and then you can all celebrate."

The bus ride was lively, with the girls starting the celebrations early, pumping tunes through the stereo and singing along at the tops of their voices. Doug had driven down separately and had agreed to meet up with Audra and Misty later for their own celebration.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Dad, did anything happen with Natalia over the weekend?" Audra asked him when the three of them were alone in his apartment later that night.

"Nothing you need to worry about. She was pretty forward, though. She made it pretty clear that she was interested in me in a way that would cost me my job."

"That little bitch!" Misty exclaimed.

"Relax, Misty," Doug laughed, "I wasn't about to do anything that silly. "I'm pretty sure I have enough reasons for my job to be at risk right here in this room."

"Doesn't matter," Misty pouted. "I'm only sharing you with Audra, that's it. No one else."

"So just how did she inform you she was interested?" Audra pressed.

"Why bother with the details, let's just enjoy ourselves," Doug suggested.

"Nope, details," Misty insisted.

Doug told them a very brief version of how she'd presented herself in his room.

"Really, she actually wore nothing?" Audra asked in shock.

"And a butt plug?" Misty added.

"That was probably the biggest shock," Doug admitted.

"You liked that, did you Daddy?" Audra asked.

"It was pretty hot, Audra, even while I was freaking out about a girl I didn't want coming on to me that strongly."

"Maybe I should get one, then," Misty suggested. "Or maybe you'd just like to stick your dick in my bum?"

Audra laughed at the look on her Dad's face.

"I think he likes the idea, Misty."

"You do, don't you Doug. You know how tight it is, how it grips your finger when you stick it in there, so just imagine my tight little sphincter sliding up and down your cock!" She grabbed him through his pants and stroked him, grabbing him very tightly to illustrate how it would feel.

"Do it Misty, take daddy's cock in your ass, and show him why he'd be dumb to even think about Natalia's dirty little butthole."

Doug groaned as Misty started to undress him. Audra started undressing Misty at the same time, and within a short space of time the three of them were naked and had moved through to the bedroom.

"Get him nice and hard for me, Auds," Misty told her friend as she settled down on the bed with her legs spread and her fingers playing between her lips. "I want you to suck him until he nearly cums, while I play with myself and tease him."

Audra happily obliged. While Misty propped herself at the head of the bed, her father lay across the foot so he could watch, and Audra lay down in front of him and started sucking his cock. She slurped and licked and teased, getting him totally hard, bathing him in her saliva. She pulled his cock out of the way and sucked first one, then the other of his nuts into her mouth as well, rolling them around pulling back on them, before setting to work trying to swallow him again.

Misty plunged two, then three fingers into her tight snatch, which was as wet as she could remember, as she thought about taking her lover in her bum for the first time. She reached around and under her leg with her free hand and teased her anus, poking and probing until she managed to slide her finger in to the second knuckle.

"You're going to feel so big in this little ass of mine, Doug," she cooed. :"I can't wait to feel it."

"Oh fuck, stop, Audra," Doug demanded, pushing his daughter's face away from his cock. "I nearly came," he explained. "Something about how dirty Misty sounded, combined with your amazing mouth on my cock."

"Must be time for me, then," Misty grinned. "How do you want me, Doug?"

"Face down," Audra answered for him. "Let him fuck you face down on the bed, or doggy style."

"Mmm, that works for me," Misty groaned.

"Well if it works for you, it works for me," Doug agreed. He made room, and Misty lay face down on his bed and spread her legs nice and wide. Audra knelt beside her and took her butt cheeks in her hands.

"Man, these really are walnut crackers, aren't they?" she asked her father as she squeezed her friend's ass cheeks and then spread them wide. "And I love how cute your anus is, Misty." Doug groaned again as his daughter leaned in and ran her tongue down the crack of her friend's ass and swirled her tongue around the puckered entrance. Misty gave a happy squeal, and Audra probed within slightly before spitting on it.

"Come on Daddy, get your cock in her bum," Audra cooed. Doug moved in behind the young gymnast and pressed his rock-hard cock against her pussy, thrusting inside and burying himself.

"Wrong hole, Daddy!" Audra complained.

"Need to be nice and wet first, baby," he explained with a pleasured moan. He held himself over Misty and slid his cock in and out of her pussy a couple more times before pulling out and sliding the shaft of his cock over her anus, much to Misty's delight. He dipped back into her pussy and then asked Misty if she was ready.

"Fuck yes, please put it in my ass," she demanded. Doug guided the head of his cock to her anus and held it there as he pushed. Misty brought her legs a little closer together and tried to relax as the head started to spear into her butthole.

"Oh wow," she moaned.

"So fucking tight," Doug announced. Audra wrapped her hand around her father's cock, wanting to be part of the action too. He let go and she grinned at him, holding his shaft in place as he slowly slid it deeper into Misty's bum. She leaned in and drooled saliva on his shaft and around Misty's butt hole, until he was a good two inches inside her and there was no room left between them for Audra. Doug leaned in over his daughter's friend's body and started slowly sliding in and out of her bum.

"It's so fucking good, Auds," Misty squealed, "It feels so fucking big!" Doug's cock pushed into her ass, driving her small body into the mattress beneath him. He didn't last long, the sensations were simply too much. When he suggested he was going to lose it, Audra demanded he fill Misty's bum. Misty was too lost in her pleasure to articulate an answer, so he spurted deep up her back passage.

"Oh, you have to try that," Misty demanded of Audra after she'd recovered.

"Another time; right now, I just want my pussy eaten until I explode."

Doug and Misty both pushed her down on the bed, taking turns and alternating between feasting on Audra's wet slit and teasing and sucking on her tits until she came with a body shaking, squirting orgasm.

~~~~~~~

"We're going to have to keep an eye on Natalia," Audra suggested to her friend later that week as they watched her working out on the uneven bars.

"No shit, I'm not having her sniffing around our man," Misty agreed.

"I'm sure we can come up with a way to keep her away if we put our minds to it."

"And keeping your Dad so drained with sex he can barely walk won't hurt either.'

Audra laughed. "I'm pretty sure my Dad's addicted to your ass, so he's not going anywhere."

"Well I'm pretty sure he's desperately waiting for his chance to get into your ass," Misty replied.

"He won't have to wait too long," Audra grinned.

End

12