Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 06

Story Info
Audra and Misty see a solution to the Natalia 'problem'.
7.2k words
4.75
16k
34

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,933 Followers

Daddy's Little Gymnast 6

Copyright Nikki Dark 2023

~~~~~~~

ll sexually active characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years or older.

~~~~~~~

Foreword

My Daddy's Little Gymnast series started as a quick, dirty little tale with no intent for it to be much more than a titillating bit of erotica. I've maintained that approach through each addition to the story, so please forgive me if there isn't the depth of character development that you might usually find in my writing. Hopefully you still enjoy the tale and maybe even get a little aroused!

~~~~~~~

"Okay Auds, what the fuck are we going to do about Natalia?" Misty asked with a pout.

"Good question. I think we need to brainstorm and consider the implications before we launch an assault."

"Assault? I think you've been ready too many fantasy novels," Misty laughed at her friend.

"Hey, this is our man we're talking about. We need to give the little skank a message that he's off limits in a way that will actually stop her don't we?"

"Yeah, true. Even with him saying no she hasn't stopped!"

"Exactly!"

"Right, so, what are our options?" Misty asked, sitting up and grabbing a pen and note book from her desk.

"Well, we have the video she sent Dad. I mean, that's pretty bad and enough to get her kicked out."

"Yeah, but like that was weeks ago now. Won't your Dad get in trouble for like not reporting it the instant it happened?"

"Yeah, probably," Audra conceded. "We could maybe set her up to do something similar? Bring the school into disrepute and get her kicked out?"

"Yeah, that could work. Or, we could maybe deflect her? Maybe find someone else for her to chase rather than your Dad?"

"Yeah, that could work. Or, we could go all mafia on her and threaten to have the shit kicked out of her if she doesn't back off."

"Possibly a little drastic, but like Mister Matthews says, there's no wrong answers in brainstorming right?" Misty giggled.

"Well, you'd better put appealing to her better nature on the list then, but I doubt she has one or even sharing him with her... like he'd probably enjoy fucking her, right?"

"Well yeah, but like, we don't want to do that, right otherwise we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

"True. Maybe it's a combination of things. Like, maybe if we found a new target for her, well, affections, then maybe appealing to her better nature could work."

"Maybe. The biggest issue is like finding another target that might appeal to her. I mean, other than the fact she likes my Dad, we know nothing. Like, we don't even know why she's interested in him."

"So like, maybe we should find out?" Misty asked. "Or do we set her up and get her kicked out of school? Like, given the video she sent to your Dad, it can't be too hard to get her to do something that would incriminate her. Like it wouldn't really even have to be that bad. Imagine if like, she did a sex tape in her school-branded leotard? The school would totally kick her out."

"Yeah, but what would that mean for the team?" Audra proposed. "She's talented right? Like at that last comp, she was pushing me for the all-around and she took out first place on the bars."

"Only you would worry about what it means for the team here you know," Misty laughed.

"Just saying. We totally have a shot at nationals this year and if we mess up the team, we probably lose that shot. Not to mention, if she were to find out we were behind something that got her kicked out, she could totally throw some suspicion your way about fucking Dad. It might not be provable, but it would totally mess everything up right?"

"Yeah, I think you're right," Misty agreed. "So we just have to find out what her motivations are, redirect her and live happily ever after?"

"Yeah, simple right?" Audra giggled.

"And how do we even find out her motivations?"

"Maybe.... you like lesbian kisses?"

"You know I do," Misty replied with a smile.

"Well she did offer them..."

"So I have to fuck her?"

"I'll help?"

"Its better than any other plan I can think of," Misty sighed.

"Hey, don't be so down about it. She is hot remember? She looked amazing in that video she sent Dad. I mean she did that whole routine naked with a butt plug in her ass!"

"And she's chasing your Dad, so like, I guess she's as kinky as us right?"

"Right!"

"Okay then. Operation lesbo it is!"

--- +++ ---

"You looked so good out there today Natalia," Audra said to the blonde Ukrainian girl after training later that week.

"Thank you, Audra. You too look good. You push me to be better."

"You didn't just look technically good though," Audra added while pulling strapping from her ankle. You looked, like, really sexy good."

Natalia grinned.

"You and me, we are almost twins," Natalia said. "You also look sexy good doing routine."

"Damn straight; you both do.," Misty said, joining the conversation. "Like, bat for the other team like sexy, you two are." They were the last three girls in the changeroom.

Audra noted that the other girl's nipples were tight and erect against her leotard. As she watched, Natalia peeled first one then the other shoulder strap down and then wiggled as she pulled the leotard down past her breasts, exposing them.

"What is bat for other team. I don't know this saying."

"She means, like, turning lesbian," Audra explained. Natalia's eyes lit up and she grinned.

"So normal team is boys yes? Other team is us? Why not bat for both teams?" Natalia asked.

"Oh that is definitely the best option of all," Audra agreed. She started removing her own leotard as Natalia pushed hers past her hips. Misty quickly started stripping as well.

"So, maybe today, you like the lesbian kisses?" Natalia asked the other two girls, smiling.

"I think today, most definitely," Audra smiled. Natalia's smile if anything, grew wider. She stepped out of her leotard and walked over to where Audra was just finishing the removal of her own.

"So sexy," Natalia commented as she looked Audra up and down. "Your nipples so cute!" She reached out with a hand and gently ran a finger down the subtle curve of Audra's small breast. Audra stepped closer, took the other girl in her arms and kissed her while pressing their bodies together.

Misty quickly finished shedding her leotard and moved in behind Natalia, pressing her larger breasts against the girl's back, her hands cupping her incredibly taut buttocks.

When Audra and Natalia's kiss broke apart with both of them gasping for breath, Misty turned Natalia toward her and bent her head so she too could kiss her, leaving Audra behind Natalia.

While the other two girls kissed, Audra slipped a hand between Natalia's thighs from behind. She felt Natalia part her legs, improving her access and took full advantage, slipping a finger between her lips.

Natalia's kiss with Misty ended in gasping breaths just as it had with Audra. Natalia seized Misty's tits in her hands and then bent her head to take a nipple in her mouth, mumbling around it about how sexy it was. Misty moaned in response to the suction on her nipple.

Audra slid a finger into Natalia's pussy. Natalia was already well wet from the kisses she'd shared with the two girls. She pulled it out and sucked it into her mouth, tasting her juices. With the withdrawal, Natalia pushed Misty toward one of the benches, but Misty stopped.

"The gym mats are so much better than a bench," Misty suggested. Natalia grinned at her.

"I'll go grab one," Audra offered.

"Naked?" Misty asked, raising an eyebrow at her friend.

"Hmm, not quite," Audra laughed, grabbing a pair of lycra shorts and a t-shirt. As she left the change rooms to grab a mat, she looked back and saw Natalia going to her knees in front of Misty, clearly about to bury her tongue in her pussy.

In the sudden excitement of what was happening in the changerooms, Audra hadn't really thought to consider whether anyone might be using the gym after their practice and was relieved when she slipped out to find that it was indeed still empty. She went quickly to the warm up area to grab one of the mats and spied a couple of clubs that had been left by one of the rhythmic gymnasts. With a cheeky thought, she grabbed them as well, tucking them into her shorts so she could use two hands to drag the mat back into the changeroom.

She found Misty and Natalia enjoying themselves, having not bothered to wait for the mat. Misty was laying back on the bench, butt at one end, legs spread and with her feet on the floor for balance. Natalia was between her legs, tongue deep in the brunette's pussy, Misty's hands tangled in Natalia's wavy blonde hair.

"Don't mind me doing all the work," Audra declared by way of announcing her presence.

"Took your time," Misty moaned, glancing across at her. "Love your work though." Natalia looked up from her feast and grinned at Audra.

"Plenty for everyone," she said with a smile. Misty sat up on the bench, swung her feet to the side and stood up, moving to where Audra had laid the mat.

"I'm sure we can make it up to you," Misty said to her friend, kissing her fiercely and tugging at her t-shirt.

Natalia moved in behind her and stripped her shorts down her legs, raising her eyebrows at the clubs that Audra quickly pulled from her waistband and dropped beside her on the mat. Moments later Audra was laid out on the mat and Natalia was between her legs, tongue lapping and licking at her intimate parts, teasing her clit and pussy lips. Misty was beside her and leaning over her breasts, sucking on her puffy, conical nipples, working back and forth between them and occasionally kissing her in between.

Audra luxuriated in the attention, her pleasure building with each moment. She was left with no doubt that Natalia knew her way around a pussy. She felt a couple of fingers slipped inside her and curled to caress her inner wall as Natalia sucked and focussed on her clit.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes!" Audra gasped as she hit the point of no return. She cried out and came hard, her pussy squirting around Natalia's fingers, soaking her. Natalia gave a squeal of delight as she was soaked in Audra's juices. Misty sat back on her heels, admiring her friend's convulsing, post-orgasmic body.

"Thanks Natalia, that was awesome!"

"She's pretty damned good at that, isn't she?" Misty asked with a smile.

"I not even finish you!" Natalia said to Misty with a grin.

"Oh there's time, don't worry," Misty said. "But I think it might be your turn first." Misty pounced on the Ukrainian, throwing her to the mat and then pinning her, breasts crushed against breasts. She kissed Natalia for a few moments before working her way down her body, lips, teeth and tongue leaving a pleasured trail all the way to her pussy, cleaning her of any sign of Audra's pleasure along the way.

Audra moved closer, happy to watch for a while as she recovered from her orgasm. Misty lay on her stomach on the mat, fingers parting Natalia's pussy lips while her tongue danced all over her clit and between her lips.

After a couple of minutes, Natalia insisted on moving, telling Misty she wanted to sixty-nine. The girls re-arranged themselves and Natalia was on top as both girls engaged with the other's pussy.

Audra spied the clubs she'd brought into the change room and quickly grabbed them. She moved in behind Natalia with Misty watching from beneath her. She knelt with her knees spread and taking the heavy end of the club in hand, started rubbing the rounded, knobbed handle against the tight entrance of Natalia's pussy. Misty pulled back enough to both give Audra room and to be able to focus on the view of the club's knobbed end as Audra started feeding it into Natalia's pussy.

Natalia gasped in surprise, then moaned in pleasure as Audra started working it in and out of her teammate's pussy, starting to fuck her with it. She kept at it for a few minutes, Misty occasionally adding licks to her clit or moaning when she felt Natalia suddenly suck hard on her own clit. Audra took Misty's hand and put it on the club, telling her to keep working it while she picked up its twin.

Audra leaned in and first licked at Natalia's anus, swirling her tongue around, flicking it back and forth and even probing a little. She got it nice and wet, allowing her saliva to soak the tight little hole. Then she quickly slipped the club handle into her own pussy to get it wet with her juices before pulling it out and rubbing it against Natalia's puckered asshole.

"Yes," Natalia moaned. Audra was pleased she'd figured right - that a girl that could do a gymnastics routine with a plug in her ass would be happy to have a gymnastic club in there. She pushed and felt Natalia hold herself steady as the club's knob started to spread her sphincter. She didn't thrust hard, she simply applied enough pressure to provide slow but steady progress, right up to the point it slipped past the annulus of muscle to be all but sucked inside. Natalia gave an appreciative little squeal.

Audra pushed the club deeper into her ass while Misty held the other club in her pussy and started to attack her clit. Natalia squirmed and moaned and wriggled and sighed as both her holes were pleasured by her teammates all the way to orgasm.

The girls disentangled themselves, pulling the clubs from Natalia's holes and leaving her to recover on the mat while Audra moved between Misty's legs, promising her that she'd finish what Natalia had started earlier. Misty's arousal was heightened enough and Audra knew her well enough that she didn't last long.

With everyone satisfied, the girls quickly showered and changed.

"Hey Natalia, you want to come to ours for some pizza? We're planning a night off the wagon, probably followed by a day flogging ourselves to make up for it?"

"Wagon? Flogging?" Natalia asked, clearly not understanding the references. Audra and Misty explained their colloquialisms and Natalia happily accepted.

--- +++ ---

"I assume you asked Natalia tonight so we can actually talk to her?" Misty asked Audra back at their dorm room.

"Yeah. Like fuck, this afternoon was awesome. I kinda didn't have it in me at the end to start the probing chat."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, that girl seriously knows her way around a pussy."

"No kidding, and like if we're going to get anywhere tonight, we should probably like try and make sure everyone keeps their clothes on right?"

"Yeah, probably," Audra agreed.

Bang on the agreed time, a knock sounded on the girls' door.

Audra jumped up to open it and found a smiling Natalia waiting. She was wearing an extra tiny pair of black lycra shorts and a white sports crop top with an unzipped pale blue hoodie over the top.

"Hey Natalia, come on in," Audra greeted her warmly, quickly taking the hot blonde in a hug when it was clear that was Natalia's intent. Misty jumped up and hugged her next.

"So, pizza?" Natalia asked excitedly once they settled in the room.

"Yeah, what's your favourite?"

"Pepperoni!"

"You're very excited about this Natalia," Misty giggled in response to her enthusiasm.

"I never have pizza, like maybe once in year," Natalia replied.

"Damn, that's brutal," Audra commented.

"Yeah, too much healthy diet," Natalia sighed.

Misty organised the pizza and the girls sat down to chat, the fun of the afternoon on everyone's minds but not quite making it to the conversation.

"Okay Natalia, there's something I've gotta ask," Audra started after they'd demolished the first of the two pizzas they'd ordered.

"Yes?"

"What's your obsession with Mr??Winston??"

"Why you ask? You are fucking him, no Misty?"

"What? No..."

"Yes, you fuck him. Otherwise, you not care!"

"God, okay, yes, I'm fucking him. He's... well my boyfriend."

"Old for boyfriend, no?"

"Love wants what it wants," Audra interjected, feeling bad things had already failed to go to plan. In her mind she was already planning how she could get a video of Natalia fucking in her school leotard and threaten her with it."

"You should have said so then. If he is yours, I no fuck him. it will be sad, but I live. Maybe I find someone else."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I have no friends. You two... today... was much fun and I like you, so no stealing boyfriend."

"Oh that's awesome!" Misty squealed with glee.

"But you tell me. He has nice cock?"

"Oh most definitely," Misty gushed, laughing.

"But so, why were you chasing him given how old he is and all?" Audra asked.

"Because he safe for me. If he fuck me, he can't tell anyone. No bragging. No bad rumours. And his hands are very nice. Even when professional, he make me wet without trying."

"Yeah, I know what you mean about that!" Laughed Audra.

"You fuck him too?" Natalia asked.

"Oh no, my interest was only in looking after my bestie," Audra said. "But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy his hands on me like you do."

Natalia sighed. "I just worry any boy I fuck tell other boys and my supervisor hear. Then I get pulled back to Ukraine, no scholarship and no more fun here."

"That would suck! Are They really that strict on you?"

"Yes, that's why no pizza. Everything must be by rules. No bad food, no drink, no sex."

"You had sex with us though?" Misty checked.

"Well yes, just because they say no sex, not mean I have no sex. I take risk. I have feeling about you two today. Friends don't tell, no? And besides. You can't get me pregnant!"

"Of course not," Audra assured her.

"But boys like to brag, so I thought I found answer with Mr Winston. I mean, I not need fucking all the time, just now and then cock is good, no?"

"Maybe we could try and find someone who we know could be discrete for you," Audra suggested.

"Yeah, maybe that's how we could help."

"You would do this?"

"Yeah, why not? That's what friends do for one another. What sort of man are you after."

"Big cock is good... especially in ass. Nice looking too. Age... well, must know what he's doing with cock."

"Well, that's something of an order," Misty giggled.

"Yeah, are we going to have to hold auditions?" Audra suggested.

"We can't. That would mean I was cheating," Misty replied.

"We'll have to see what we can come up with then. Something better than our other plan at least," Audra suggested.

"Yeah, filming you having a gang bang in your leotard and getting you expelled from school... seems kind of extreme now," Audra giggled.

"You would do this?" Natalia asked, clearly shocked.

"Probably not, but we were mean enough to think of it," Misty replied with a smile.

"In Ukraine, maybe that plan would have happened," Natalia suggested. "Of course, maybe gang bang would be enough to tempt me! But more likely I get caught with Doug's cock in ass? Doesn't matter if I find different cock to satisfy me."

Despite Audra and Misty's intent to keep their clothes on for the evening, they quickly lost them and worked off some of the pizza they'd eaten with the best exercise they could think of.

--- +++ ---

"So like, now we have to find someone to fuck Natalia," Misty said to Audra over lunch the following day.

"Yeah, but like that can't be hard can it? I mean, tiny, tight, flexible... surely there's a line of guys waiting for that sort of fun?"

"Yeah, but they have to fit her criteria and more importantly be discreet enough not to tell. To be honest, I can't even work out how to start."

"Yeah, it's not like we've got a nice list of boys arranged by dick size and discretion to work from. Funny how your Dad kind of would have been the perfect answer for her. You know, both of them having to keep the secret because of the consequences."

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,933 Followers