Daddy's Man-Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prison?" I asked. "What for?"

"I shot and killed a man," he said. "Involuntary manslaughter was the charge. But the motherfucker deserved it."

Holy crap, I thought. I never knew Daddy had been in prison, let alone that he had murdered someone. Come to think of it, in the entire time I knew Daddy, that was the first time in my life I had ever heard him cuss.

"Your mama ran off just after I was sentenced. She took you to Vegas right after I got out."

Daddy got up and walked over to his liquor cabinet. After scanning through the healthy inventory of hard liquor, he simply pulled a Bud Light out of the cooler.

Then he took out a pack of Marlboro reds and lit up a cigarette before sitting back down to join me. I was suddenly sitting next to a man I had never met before.

"I've never seen you smoke," I said, "never seen you drink...never heard you cuss. I Never knew you had a bunch of tattoos, and never knew you were in prison. Who are you?"

He took a deep drag of his cigarette.

"I'm a man who doesn't have to be your role model anymore," he said. "I'm who you chose when you walked through the door. This is who I am and these are the things that come with me," he said.

"I'm a man to you now and you're a very beautiful and irresistible young lady joining me in my bedroom for a lovely evening."

He leaned over and kissed me. This time, he slipped me his tongue. Oh my God, it was hot! There was something about the taste of his smoky, liquor-flavored breath that was exciting to me. Daddy was suddenly dangerous. And bad.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

"Daddy, you know I don't drink...or smoke...or any of that. You raised me very straight."

"That I did," he said. "And I hope you'll always be the wholesome girl Daddy raised."

"Come here, baby girl, come check out some of my stuff."

"Baby girl?" I asked. "You've never called me that before."

"Sweetheart is what I call my daughter," he explained. "Baby girl is what I call girlfriends and ladies I sleep with. When you walked through the door, you became baby girl."

Daddy showed me his collection of photos, music, movies (including porn), and guns. Then he showed me his Harley.

"Can I sit on it?" I asked.

"Sure," Daddy said. "But I'd prefer you sat on it with nothing on."

"Daddy!"

"What?" he said. "You thought I invited you in here to keep your clothes on?"

"I'm just not used to you talking to me like that," I said, "It's sexy!"

"You always wanted to know what goes on in here" he said. "Now how about getting naked for Daddy?"

Daddy walked over to me, lifted me up, and carried me to his bed....

...the bed where I was conceived.

Daddy laid me down and began to undress me, just as he had done when I was a baby and needed changing-- only now, he gently caressed my soft, womanly breasts as he removed my shirt. I then felt Daddy's fingers work their way up the inside of my thigh to my eager pussy. He felt my pubic hair underneath my panties.

"You've really grown up," he said. "I like my lady to keep herself shaved. Think you can do that for me?"

"Of course, Daddy," I said. "Anything for you."

He slipped off my panties and there I was-- laying naked before my father as he took in the view, at last seeing me not as his daughter, but as a woman.

"How about getting up on that Harley so I can take some pictures?" He said.

"Daddy, I didn't know you were so kinky!"

"There's a lot you still don't know about me, baby girl."

I got up on Daddy's Harley and began to pose for him as he took pictures.

"Come on, show Daddy that pussy," he said.

I spread my legs and displayed my open pussy for Daddy. He walked over for a close-up shot.

"If I'm gonna pop that cherry of yours, I want to get a good picture of what I'm popping," he said. "Maybe I'll put this one next to the picture I have of you when you lost your first tooth."

"Daddy!"

"What? That's one of my favorite pictures of you. It's one of the few your mama sent me when I was in prison."

"Okay, Daddy," I said. "Whatever you say."

"Now get up on the seat and bend over for me," Daddy instructed. "Show me that ass I'm about to tear up."

I did as Daddy instructed.

As I displayed my back end for Daddy to see, I felt his tongue brush up against my pussy and my ass.

"Daddy!" I said. "That's dirty!"

"I'm a dirty old man," he said. "Besides, I used to wipe that butt when you were a baby. I don't mind licking it."

"It tickles!"

"Yeah?" he said, as he continued to rim my ass. The feeling was magical.

"That's only a small taste of what I want to do to you," he said. "Now come on down off the Harley."

As I started to get down, Daddy picked me up, just like he did when I was a little girl. He carried me back over to his bed and laid me down.

He took off his pants and for once revealed to me his fully naked body. His dick was rock hard and it was all mine...finally.

"You're all grown up now" Daddy said. "So I want to play like a couple of grown-ups with my little girl."

"Yes, Daddy," I said. "Anything you want."

"Let me teach you how to give Daddy a blow job," he said, handing me the instrument that created me. "Suck on this for a little bit."

I leaned over and licked Daddy's wet cock. I sucked on his head as it throbbed in my virgin mouth. I savored the salty ooze that filled my mouth from Daddy's manhood.

"Take it all the way, baby girl," Daddy instructed. "Suck it up and down the shaft."

I did as Daddy instructed. His cock fully engulfed in my mouth, he grabbed me by the back of the head and began to fuck my face. Suddenly, I gagged.

"Sorry, Daddy," I said.

"I'll try to go slower," he said. "Try swallowing my cock and taking it down your throat till you get used to it."

I took his cock deep into my throat as my tongue caressed his shaft. His pubic hair agitated my nose and lips.

"How about licking my balls," Daddy instructed.

I then took Daddy's balls in my mouth, then alternating between playing with his balls and sucking his rod of steel.

I suddenly realized that Daddy's cock is the only cock I have ever seen, let alone played with. It is certainly a very curious little toy.

As I continued to give him head, Daddy grunted and moaned. His little girl was giving him the kind of pleasure reserved only for grown-up play. I'd made him laugh throughout my childhood. I'd made him make all sorts of noises that were innocent and cute. But the raw, guttural, animalistic grunts he let out as I serviced his cock was foreign to me-- alien, in fact, to most daughters coming from their fathers. But there I was, pleasing my own father as a woman normally pleases her unrelated man.

Daddy slowly pulled away, leaving a stream of slimy clear liquid between the end of his cock and my lips.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" I asked, puzzled.

"I was about to come," he explained. "But I want to save that for later."

He walked over to a dresser drawer and pulled out a wooden paddle.

"You remember this?" He asked.

"Ooooh...yeah," I answered. "That's what you used to spank me with."

"Remember what I always used to tell you before I paddled you?"

"Yes," I replied. "That it was gonna hurt you more than it was gonna hurt me."

"And it did," he said. "But now it's gonna pleasure me."

"You want to spank me, Daddy?" I asked. "But why?"

"Because seeing your little red ass will make me horny," he said. "Do you want Daddy to spank you?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said. "I want you to spank me."

"Okay," he said. "Bend over and touch your toes just like I made you do when you were little."

I did exactly as Daddy told me. I stood up, bent over, and touched my toes, awaiting Daddy's paddling.

As I was bent over for Daddy, he ran the tip of the paddle between my feet, up my legs, and pushed it through my groin to touch my tender pussy. He then ran the paddle along my butt, teasing me in anticipation of the strike that was to come.

I felt the hard, swift crack of the paddle against my ass for the first time since I was ten....It hurt like hell but this pain felt delicious!

I cried in pain.

"Did you like that, baby girl?" Daddy said. "You like Daddy paddling your little butt?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said. "I've been a bad girl. Paddle me again!"

Daddy struck me again, and again, and again. By now, my ass was really red.

"Oh Daddy, that hurt!" I said.

My stinging red ass was hot to the touch. I felt the cold sensation of Daddy's tongue running up and down my buttocks.

"Mmmm...that feels good," I said.

I laid back down on the bed. I spread my legs for Daddy before his head made its way up between my legs toward my pussy. Next, Daddy's warm tongue was in my pussy, teasing my clit. The abrasive brush of his five o'clock shadow teased my lips.

"You ready for some sex education?" He asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Okay, you're a virgin," he began. "That means when I put my dick into you, I'm going to tear some skin. There's going to be a little bit of blood and it might hurt a little, but don't worry about that."

"I trust you, Daddy."

He reached into the drawer and pulled out a condom.

"Has anyone ever shown you how to use this?" He asked.

"But I want to feel your cum in me, Daddy," I protested.

"No, we have to be responsible," he countered, tearing open the package.

He handed me the condom. I placed it on the head of his dick and began to unroll it.

"Other way, baby girl," he said.

"Oops," I said, turning the condom over.

"No," he said, taking it from me. "The clear stuff you see coming off the end of my cock can still get you pregnant. We need to start over with a new rubber."

Daddy handed me another condom and I unrolled it over his dick.

"Doesn't that hurt?" I asked.

"No, it's just tight," he said.

I stroked Daddy's condom-covered dick, feeling the tender warmth and hardness that would, in minutes, deflower me.

I was very nervous.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Just relax," Daddy said. "Lay down on your back on the bed."

"Okay, Daddy," I said. "Let's do this."

"Let's do this?" Daddy retorted. "What kind of sexy talk is that?"

"I don't know," I laughed, "Is that bad?"

"Well, kind of," Daddy said. "It's fine when you're my daughter and I'm telling you to do your chores, but not when you're my lady and I'm fucking you. So I need you to talk sexy to me."

"Sorry, Daddy," I said.

"Don't be sorry," I said. "Just talk filthy to me. Use all those words I used to ground you for saying. It's okay now."

"Okay," I said.

"Fuck my hot wet pussy, Daddy!"

"Now you're talking, baby girl!"

Daddy raised my legs over his shoulder and slid his dick into my pussy. Damn that hurt!

"Okay, it's gonna hurt just a little."

But once Daddy was fully inside me, it felt awesome. My tender walls collapsed to the shape of his cock as he thrust in and out of me. There was a little bit of blood, but that's why it's called popping the cherry.

"Come on, baby girl, keep talking dirty to me!" he said as he thrust himself in and out of me.

"Fuck that pussy, Daddy!" I howled.

I began to moan in ecstasy as my father pounded my womanhood, but stopped myself out of embarassment.

"It's okay, baby," Daddy reassured me, "Let it out!"

Daddy was pounding me furiously, thrusting his cock deep into my belly. I let out a cry in pure ecstasy, just as he told me to do. The louder I cried, the harder and deeper he plunged himself into me.

Then, Daddy pulled his dick out out of my pussy. A wet residue covered the condom.

"Get on your hands and knees," Daddy said. "I'm gonna fuck you from behind."

I once again did as Daddy instructed, exposing my ass and pussy to him.

With my cherry broken, he could now finger my pussy. The hard, tough skin of Daddy's fingers made their way into my tight twat and he hit a spot that made me howl in pleasure like nothing he had done so far.

"That's your G-spot," Daddy said.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I yelled, "Oh fuck yeah!"

"Now you're talking," Daddy said. "Keep it coming. Say the filthiest things you've ever wanted to say."

I once again felt the insertion of Daddy's cock into my pussy, and once again he started pounding me, this time from behind. But something happened this time that I hadn't experienced yet: I began spasming and screaming in ecstasy. Had Daddy done something different? I wasn't sure what it was, but I was sure this is what being high must feel like! It was profound ecstasy in a way only Daddy could have made it happen.

Suddenly, Daddy began to let out those loud, raw grunts as we both began to orgasm. Then, finally, it was over. I laid back down on the bed as Daddy took the condom off and threw it away.

My heart was racing and I felt hot in a way I had never felt before. But I was exhausted. It was done: I had lost my virginity to the only man that, to me, was qualified to have it.

Daddy laid down next to me and reached for a cigarette.

"Do you have to do that now, Daddy?"

"It's what most people do after the best sex ever," Daddy replied, as he lit up.

"Mmmm....yes it was." I said. "It's the best birthday present I've ever had."

I curled up with Daddy, held in his heavy, protective arms, laying my head against his "little angel" tattoo on his chest as I fell asleep. I spent the night in his smoke-filled, sex-soiled bedroom, but there was nowhere else in the world I wanted to be.

The following morning, our peace was interrupted by the rude sound of the alarm clock. Daddy shut it off and woke me up.

"Okay, baby girl, time to get up and get ready for school."

I awoke, refreshed and with a new feeling of womanhood. But suddenly realized I was laying in a bed full of dried sex juices stained blood from my popped cherry. My pussy was sore and raw from the hot night with Daddy. I felt dirty.

I looked around the room and it was like being on another planet, yet here I was in the very same house I had lived in since I was eight.

Daddy sat on the edge of the bed, smoking. The thick, toxic cloud of nicotine wafted through the bedroom and it was a smell that was very alien to me-- at least this up close and personal. Through the gray haze that filled the room, I spotted empty liquor bottles that lay stacked on the night stand and dresser, obviously from a party or gathering he had secretly had here recently. This was a world that he had, for so long, kept hidden from me for my own good. But now, this fortress no longer had any reason to exist. This bedroom was now just another room in our very large house the two of us shared. But the prison tattoos on his back bearing the names of my sister and my two brothers were visible to me, reminding me that the man sitting at the edge of the bed was still the man who brought me into this world. Was there any going back to the way things were?

Daddy turned around and gave me a soft kiss.

"Good morning, baby," he said.

And that kiss answered the question. Nothing is more intimate between two people than sharing something as dirty as your breath the moment you wake up. Any time Daddy had kissed me as his daughter, it had always been after showering or brushing his teeth-- and always accompanied by the smell of his aftershave. But having briefly not only smelled, but tasted, Daddy's smoky morning breath, it confirmed to me what he had said the night before: he can't be both my father and my lover.

"I think I need to go take a shower," I said.

"Hold on, baby girl," Daddy said. "We'll go take one together."

Daddy soon finished his cigarette and then leaned over on top of me to kiss me once again, this time taking me in his arms and lifting me up. He carried me into the bathroom, where we would shower together.

In the bathroom, Daddy ran the shower and waited for the water to get nice and warm before stepping in, inviting me to join him.

Daddy washed my hair and then the rest of my body, his hands caressing my neck, breasts and tummy. Then he washed my pussy. He ran fingers ran in and out of me, touching my tender G-spot again.

Then, he lathered my crotch up with shaving cream and handed me a razor.

"How about shaving that pussy for Daddy?" he instructed.

I began to shave my pubic hair. When finished, he saw my pussy as it looked a long time ago when I was his innocent little girl.

Daddy ran his tongue along my now naked pubic area, teasing and titillating the tender skin around my pussy. It drove me absolutely wild!

"You want Daddy to fuck you again?" he asked.

"Should we dry off and get a rubber first?" I asked.

"Truth is I got snipped a long time ago, right after you were born," Daddy confessed. "Last night, I just wanted to teach you how to use a rubber."

"So then you still are my Daddy," I said, "Looking out for me after all. That's so sweet!"

"No, I'm your man now. Let's not forget that," he said, "But I'll always look out for the little girl I raised who is now my very special lady."

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I begged.

With that, he lifted me and held me up, lowering my tender pussy over his wet throbbing dick. I finally felt Daddy's raw skin deep within me as he pistoned me up and down.

Daddy finally came, shooting his warm juices deep in me. Then he held me close, his hard and warm manhood still inside me, and he kissed me-- passionately, as we both savored the contents of our mouths.

When we finished showering, we dried off and got out of the bathroom.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Now, you go upstairs and get dressed for school," he said. "When you get back down here, I'll have the Harley fired up and I'll give you a ride. How does that sound?"

"Sweet!" I said, as I eagerly left Daddy's man-cave to go get ready for school.

Later, as promised, Daddy's Harley was running and he was ready to give me a ride to school. No longer wearing nerdy plaid T-shirts and horn-rimmed glasses, Daddy now sported a black leather jacket and a pair of shades. He put on his helmet and gloves and mounted his beloved Hog. He then handed me a helmet and invited me to join him.

So there I was, my arms wrapped tight around Daddy on his bike as we rode through town, my long black hair flailing in the wind. I guess this would be as close as we would ever be about being open about our new status. But there we were, free.

Born to be wild.

THE END

12