Daddy's Rules

Story Info
Wild daughter learns discipline from father.
11k words
4.48
447.6k
197
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers

Gracie sat at the kitchen table sipping the hot coffee. The dishes were still piled high in the sink. She knew that her father would have something to say about it when he came down. Harvey sat in his room wondering just how to solve his problem. Gracie, his daughter had come home to live with him 4 months ago. At 19, she had gone thru a bad relationship and it had left her bitter at the world. But he would not allow her to completely ignore the rules that he had set down when he gave her his permission to live with him.

For two days he had been after her to clean up the house. When he got in from his meeting late last night, he went into the kitchen only to see the same dishes there from the morning with new ones added. Her attitude concerning his orders was the worst part. He had tried to understand about what she had gone through. Her complete disregard about the smooth running of his household angered him more than he wanted to say. Last night it had reached the end of the line. This morning he had to put things into their proper perspective. Dressing slowly, he began to think of just what he would say. By the time he was dressed, he knew what had to be done.

Walking into the kitchen, he went over to the sink. Washing out a cup, Gracie just used them and put them dirty in the sink, he poured himself a cup of coffee. Then he turned and stared at his daughter. Her years had done much to fill out the skinny little girl he used to ride on his back. In the place of the child he knew, was a woman. She stood as tall as his 5'10". He guessed her weight at around 165, but there was little fat or flab. She had taken very good care of her body.

When his mind took in the size and swell of hr tits, he reminded himself that this was his daughter. She must have felt him staring at her. She lifted up her head and looked at him with that bitter defiance she had shown lately. "I asked you to clean up the house yesterday. I come home and find a sink full of dirty dishes, junk all over the living room and the master bathroom a mess. Honey, I know you have been going thru a rough time. But one of the conditions of you staying here was that you would abide by the rules of the house." She looked at him. "I said I would clean up. I just haven't gotten around to it yet." It wasn't what she said, but more the way she said it.

Harvey had to control his temper. Otherwise he would have reached across the open space and slapped his little girl. But she wasn't little any more; she was a grown woman who should know better. Harvey started to smile. His smile caught Gracie off guard. Daddy only smiled like that when he knew he had the upper hand. She involuntarily shrank back from the blow that always followed this mood. Harvey never said a word. He only smiled even more as he poured another cup of coffee. He walked over to the table and Gracie didn't know whether she should stay or run to her room as she did when a child. She flinched when her father reached out his hand. Instead of the blow she expected he caressed her hair and his hand slid down along her face to her chin.

They stared into each other's eyes for a long time. Suddenly he bent down and kissed her on the forehead. "You are still my little girl and I love you very much. I know it hasn't been easy for you. I'm really sorry that things didn't work out with you and Kevin. But you are in my house, under my roof and under my rules." His hand squeezed her chin. His eyes grew cold and Gracie remembered all too well what used to take place when he became angry. "Gracie! Clean up this house before I get home tonight. If you don't, when I come in I'll give you a good old fashion ass whipping like I used to." Gracie shivered. The ass whippings she used to get were all done with her completely naked. She tried to joke it off.

"Daddy, I'm not a little girl any more. Surely you don't think that you can strip me down and whip my ass the way you used to? Look at me Daddy. I'm a grown woman with a woman's body." Her smug look told him that she really thought she had him where she wanted him. Never taking his hand from her chin, he smiled back at her. "Yes my darling, you are a grown woman. And I do notice that you have grown a lot since I had to spank you last. But if you think that I'm not serious, try me." His voice was cold and hard. What scared her was that he never dropped his smile. He took his hand from her chin. Kissing her again on the forehead, he said, "have a good day dear. And don't forget, clean up this house." With that, he picked up his jacket, grabbed his briefcase and went out the door.

Gracie spent the next half-hour sitting at the table staring into her empty cup. How dare he threaten to spank her, she was not a child that could be told to do this or that. She was a grown woman with a woman's mind and a woman's body. She would show him. He wanted this house clean huh; well he could do it himself. She was not going to clean up one thing. Having made up he mind, Gracie went up to her room. Standing in front of the big door mirror, she opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. Like she did every day, she examined her breast. Gracie was very conscious of her body and inspected it every day. She rubbed, squeezed and probed as her doctor had shown her. She felt no lumps that were suspicious, but noticed that her nipples were hard and pointy. She looked down at the rest of her body.

The dark color of her skin left no indication that she enjoyed sunbathing in the nude. Unlike women of fairer complexions, she didn't tan. Her eyes stopped at the bald spot between her thighs. She had decided to shave her cunt months ago hoping that it would excite her boyfriend. Instead, he told he it turned him off. But she knew that was only a reason he gave not to fuck her. But Daddy would be surprised if he stripped her to spank her. Her hand traveled down to rub her growing stubble. It was prickly and itched when the hair began to grow back. She needed to shave it. Her hand lingered on her puffy lips. Daddy threatened to spank her. She remembered him saying, "I know this hurts honey but Daddy loves you. To make sure you grow into a proper woman, I am going to spank you whenever you're bad."

She bit back tears. "Oh Daddy! I need someone to love me." She thought she would find love with the guy she had moved in with. But instead she found him in their bed fucking the teenager from down the block. She remembered the last time she received a spanking for being bad. She couldn't remember just what she had done, but she knew it had been bad. She remembered her father coming into her room. He held the strap in his hand. "Strip young lady!"

Daddy never got into a talking match with her when he spanked her. She would get a spanking and there was no need to talk about it. She was sixteen and already her body was beginning to fill out. She thought she saw him looking at her body before he grabbed her by the hand and wailed her bare ass. Daddy gave a no nonsense spanking. It was designed to sting. He never left marks of any kind on her backside. But she was unable to sit for hours afterwards. That time he not only spanked her with his belt, he also spanked her with his hand. She remembered how he hesitated between each slap. And he always squeezed her cheek before he delivered the next blow. Years later as she was watching an X-rated movie, she saw a woman get spanked in just that way. She always wondered if her father had gotten turned on feeling his daughter's young ass quiver and bounce as his hand slapped it.

She thought about how the woman in the movie had been turned on by the spanking. Her moans had turned to whimpers. The man stopped spanking her and began to rub and squeeze her ass. That was the same way Daddy had done her. She tried to remember if he had been hard when he got up and walked out of the room. She was sure he had been. Did he leave because he wanted to do more than spank her? He had went into his room and locked the door. She knew cause she tried to open it. His voice sounded strained as he told her to go to bed.

Gracie stood before the mirror. Her mind was lost in memories. She didn't realize that her fingers had burrowed into the soft folds of her pussy lips. Her fingers were fanning the flames of her passion. It had been awhile since she had a man. Not since before she left her boyfriend, had she felt a hard dick pushing it's way up into her pussy. She missed the feeling so much; she had been taking out her frustrations with her trusty dildos. "Will you really spank me Daddy? Will looking at my woman's body get you excited? Do you really love me Daddy? Would you satisfy me like the man in the movie satisfied that woman after he spanked her?"

Her mind was working overtime. She had denied herself her daily dose of masturbation pleasure this morning. She had awakened before her father and she knew the noise of her cumming would be heard in the quiet house. Her fingers were no longer enough. She flung herself down on the bed. Reaching in her night table, she pulled out her dildo. She also grabbed her vibrator.

She placed the head of the fake dick at her shaved slit. Then taking the vibrator, she pushed it against her clit. When she flicked the switch to start it humming, she pushed the dildo in. The feeling almost caused her to cum right away. But she wanted it to last. She saw the movie all over again. Only this time, she was the woman being spanked. The man doing the spanking was Daddy. He was rubbing her black ass after each slap. Squeezing hard to make her moan. As the dildo worked in deeper, she felt it was his fingers working their way into her cunt.

"Oh Yes Daddy! I've been a very bad girl. Spank me harder Daddy! I'm sorry Daddy!" She increased the pressure on her clit. The dildo was working in and out faster. She was pushing it deeper with each stroke. Gracie's mind was lost in the wanton lust she was feeling. She was so engrossed in her own pleasure, she didn't notice that her father was standing in the doorway of her room. Harvey had returned to grab the contract he had forgotten. The moans coming from Gracie's room caused him to tip toe up the stairs. He thought he would catch her fucking one of the guys that had been calling constantly since she had returned home. He was angry that she would disrespect his home that way. He was not prepared for what he found and heard. Lying on her bed, legs spread wide was his daughter. She had a long dildo in one hand and a vibrator in the other. Harvey felt sorry for the girl. That she had to resort to fucking herself instead of giving herself to a man she loved hurt him deeply.

Then he heard her words. "Oh Daddy you do love me. Show me you love me Daddy. Spank me like you did when I was a kid. Oh Daddy, when you touch me there I tingle. Daddy! Oh Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Harder! Make that dick go all the way inside me. Hurt me Daddy! Oh Daddy! Please Daddy!" Harvey was struck by her words. She was imagining him fucking her. She was fucking herself so hard that he wanted to go in and stop her. But he was frozen by her words. Suddenly she reached her peak. Her loud moans and cries were reaching a greater height. Silently he snuck back downstairs. Grabbing the contract, he rushed out the door. For the rest of the day, thoughts of her as she lay there fucking herself filled his head. Twice he had to go to the men's room and beat his dick to relieve the tension he felt.

After work, Harvey was afraid to go home. Fantasies of fucking his daughter filled his head all day. He had to postpone signing a contract that he had worked on for weeks. He stopped into his favorite bar and had three strong drinks before he could work up enough nerve to go home. When he entered the house, the living room had not been touched at all. Going into the kitchen, the same dishes that had been there this morning were still in the sink. His thoughts of earlier were replaced with anger. He called out Gracie's name but didn't get an answer.

He went up to her room but that was empty. Then he saw the note. "Gone to the mall then to the movies." "SHIT", he yelled. Well that did it. When she came home, he was going to wail her ass but good. He began to clean up the living room. He was moving a cushion when he found one of her toys. It was a dildo much smaller than she had used this morning. Putting it in his pocket, he went into the kitchen. He was just finishing up when he heard her come in. Gracie took one look at the living room and knew he was home. Then she went into the kitchen and found him at the sink. "Hi Daddy!" He turned around and looked at her. The look on his face told her she was in big trouble. "I thought I told you to clean up the house while I was at work?"

Just like she did when she was a young girl, Gracie put her hands behind her back. "I was gonna do it later Daddy. I thought I would get home before you and clean up but I went shopping and to the movie. Then I went to another movie." She didn't tell him that she had gone to see X-rated movies. He nodded his head. Putting the dishtowel down, he dried his hands. "Well I told you what would happen if you didn't do what I had told you to do. Upstairs and strip! I told you that you were not to old for an old fashion ass whipping."

His words were expected, but she was still shocked by them. "Daddy! Surely you're not serious! I'm a grown woman. The days of you taking me over your knee and spanking me are long over. I will not allow it." Her words were enough to infuriate him. Grabbing her by the hand, he practically dragged her up the stairs to her room. She had left the air conditioner on as usual and the room was cold. "I said strip. If you think that I will allow you to dictate to me in my own house you have another thing coming young lady." Harvey felt something in his pocket that bothered him. Reaching in, he felt her dildo. Taking it out, he tossed it on the bed.

"Next time, pick up your toys when you finish playing with them. I said strip!" Gracie looked at the tiny dildo. She had been looking for it. She couldn't remember where she had left it. Now it struck her. She had been using it in her ass on the couch. She must have forgotten it when she stuffed it between the cushions. "Daddy I'm too old to get a spanking." Blinded by rage at her disobedience, Harvey reached out and grabbed Gracie by her shirt. As he pulled her to him, it ripped. Her ripe tits encased in her tiny bra were visible. Harvey pulled her across his lap as he sat on the bed. The jeans that Gracie had worn were skintight. From the way they fit, he could not see a panty line. Gracie was still trying to struggle to her feet when the first blow landed. SMACK! "IEEEE!" SMACK! "DADDY STOP!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "I'll be damn if I let my own daughter smart mouth me in my own house." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Gracie was waving her legs up and down. The blows hurt more than she had ever remembered a spanking hurting before. The tears she cried were real. Her ass felt like it was on fire. How much longer would he keep this up? SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Suddenly he stopped. He pushed her up onto her feet. "When I tell you something I expect you to do it. I said strip!" The look of shock on her face almost made him laugh. "I'm sorry Daddy. I'll listen I promise. You don't have to spank me anymore." She was backing away from him.

He grabbed her by the arm. "Oh no young lady. You don't tell me when you have had enough. I decide when you have had enough. The spanking you're getting is not only for not cleaning up when I told you. How dare you leave one of your sex toys in the living room where anyone could find it? Suppose I had brought a client home? How could I have explained that? Take your clothes off before I rip them from your body. You are only making it harder on yourself." Crying, Gracie began to unbutton her jeans. She must have realized that her father would see that she had not worn panties. "I have to go the bathroom." Harvey smiled at her. "That didn't work when you were 16. What makes you think it will work now. I told you to do something. I'm still waiting for you to do it." While Gracie stood before him trembling, Harvey took a good look at his daughter. Only the tiny bra she wore was holding up her ample tits. As small as it was, it only served to push them higher on her chest. They also looked so much bigger than they really were. Knowing that there was no way around it, Gracie started to undress.

Slipping the straps from her shoulders, she pulled the bra around until the hooks were in front. When she tossed it to the bed, Harvey saw just how well she had developed. Her tits were gorgeous. They were proportioned for her height and weight. As dark as they were, matching the darkness of her skin, the nipples were surrounded with even darker circles. Her nipples were fat and elongated. They must have been an inch long. Harvey was reminded of his wife who had died so long ago. Her nipples were about an inch long also. Gracie unbuttoned her pants and looked at her father as she skinned them down over her hips. Harvey couldn't fail to notice that she wore no panties. Since he had watched her this morning, he already knew she had a shaved cunt. He waited until she had kicked off her shoes and worked her pants off before he said anything. "I see that living by yourself has taught you a lot of new habits. Walking around with no panties just to go to the movies. What type of movie did you go to see?" Gracie tried to remember the names of some of the movies she seen. When she didn't answer quickly, Harvey yelled. "DON'T LIE TO ME!" Gracie jumped. Fresh tears fell from her eyes. "It was an X-rated movie Daddy. I don't remember the name."

He looked her up and down. "So this is what all my hard work has turned into. A daughter that talks back, shows no respect, runs around with no panties on, leaves her sex toys where anyone can find them, goes to X-rated movies and lays on her bed, working a dildo and vibrator in her shaved cunt. Oh yes I saw you this morning. I forgot a contract and had to come back to get it. Your noise made me think you had a boy up in your room. I was shocked and surprised to see you working a big fat dildo in and out of your dripping cunt. And the words you said, do you equate my spanking you with love? I spank you because you've done something wrong. That's why I'm spanking you now."

Harvey couldn't help the hardon that began to grow in his pants. He sat down quickly so Gracie couldn't see it. Gracie noticed the bulge before he sat down. "Come here!" Harvey drew the girl over his lap. He noticed right away that she was dripping. He made her get up from his lap. There was a big spot on his pants where her cunt had dripped juice on him. "Look what you've done. I'll have to change. Don't you move one inch." Harvey got up and went into his room. As he took his pants off, his dick throbbed like crazy. He wanted to stroke it but thought that taking too long would make Gracie suspicious. He put on his robe and returned to her room. He found her exactly where he had left her. He sat back down on the bed. The robe fell open across his legs. He pulled her across his lap. For Gracie, feeling the hair on her father's legs caused her to almost moan. His spanking had already caused her to become excited. That was why her pussy had begun to drip. "Daddy I'm sorry! I'm a good girl, really I am. I'll behave from now on. I promise." Harvey looked down at her soft round cheeks.

He wanted to reach out and stroke her skin but he dare not. He set his hand on her cheek and almost jerked it away. The heat from his first spanking was still rising from her ass. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Harvey watched as each of his slaps made contact. The way her cheeks shook with each slap. The sound of flesh hitting flesh excited him. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He hesitated between each hit. Harvey didn't realize it but he was squeezing her soft ass between slaps. Gracie's cries slowly turned into moans. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Harvey moved to slap her thick thighs. The problem was that rubbing there, his fingers were coming dangerously close to her slit. Gracie unconsciously opened her thigh and Harvey could see that her pussy lips were puffy and swollen. The pink skin between them beckoned him to touch it.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers