Daddy's Secret Pt. 03 - Threesome

Story Info
Daddy brings Mario out to a gay bar for a wild night.
2.9k words
4.68
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mario begged me to take him to a gay bar. Somewhere he would feel comfortable being seen in public with me. He wanted to go somewhere where he wouldn't be judged for exploring his gay side. I had been to a couple gay bars and I always hated it. It was always so weird for me. I was still exploring my own gay side, and I usually didn't fit in. After a bit of research I found a small gay bar at the edge of downtown.

It wasn't like the other gay bars that I had explored in the past. A small neon sign flashed in front of the bar it read 'Blue Collar'. I guess it was pretty obvious what type of men would be in this bar. The bar smelled like sweaty men and cigarettes. Most of the men looked like regular working class guys.

It was so refreshing how comfortable everyone was with each other. Guys danced with their partners and made out with each other. I was so scared someone would see us. Some of the more confident men went shirtless on the dance floor. My eyes lit up as beads of sweat dripped between their shirtless sweaty bodies. I loved watching these manly men dance away.

We grabbed a small booth at the side of the bar, doing our best not to attract any attention. I guess slamming back a few tequila shots helped us relax a bit. We slowly made our way to the dance floor, glancing around nervously. We were so scared someone would catch us in a gay bar.

It was the first time I kissed Mario in public. Nobody on the dance floor paid attention to us, they were too busy with each other. I guess we stuck out a bit because we were the only ones wearing shirts.

I held Mario's sweaty hands, as we slow danced to 80's pop music. My eyes fell on the beefy shirtless guy sitting alone at the bar. He was the only one sitting in the empty row of steel stools along at the bar. He was chatting with the bartender while he slowly drank a cold beer.

I glanced quickly at his clean shaven chest and big beefy belly. He had a bald head and a small brown goatee. He was so hot! I couldn't believe how much his body turned me on. Sure he looked like a truck driver, or maybe a construction worker. But he was really hot to me. I continued kissing Mario, peeking out at the man at the bar.

He slowly drank his beer and watched the gay porn playing on the small screen above the bar. I couldn't believe they played porn inside the bar. The porn was actually pretty hot. It was a bunch of leather clad guys banging each other with their massive cocks. Our eyes met for a brief moment. I quickly got back to dancing with Mario pretending nothing had happened. I didn't want him to catch him staring at me.

We eventually got tired from dancing and drunkenly stumbled back to our empty booth. After a few more cold beers I badly needed to pee. I didn't see the guy sitting at bar, I figured it was getting late at he must have left. I nervously stumbled to the bathroom behind the bar, worried someone would see me in a gay bar.

The shirtless guy from the bar was taking a massive piss in the urinal right next to mine. His body was so sweaty I could smell him next to me. I loved his sweaty smell, it was so hot.

Holy shit! I couldn't believe how big he was. I quickly glanced down at it. It poked out like beer can through his open jean zipper. I was praying he didn't catch me looking.

He guided my hand and made me squeeze it as he finished peeing. We slowly stroked his warm massive cock up and down together. He smiled at me as he got hard in my sweaty palm. I was amazed at how big and thick it was. I got on my knees and quickly sucked him off, barely fitting half of him in my mouth. He grabbed my head and shoved it in and out of my mouth.

I nervously glanced up at his sexy brown eyes as I sucked him off under his round belly. He pulled back and quickly stroked himself up and down on my tongue. I couldn't believe how fast he shot his warm load inside my mouth.

I stood and quickly left the washroom, the taste of him all over the inside of my mouth. I was so hard I could barely walk back to the booth. I kissed Mario on the lips, not sure if I should tell him what just happened. I wonder if he could taste it on my lips.

The man from the bathroom sat back at the bar and stared at us kissing. He grabbed his beer and came to our booth. He sat across from me next to Mario. I turned bright red. What if he tells Mario what a little slut I am? What if he tells Mario I just met him, and he came in my mouth?

He explained he was a regular at the bar. He had a wife and kids but they were out of town this weekend so he was able to escape. He explained that we shouldn't worry half the people in the bar were married men and had their own families.

He started gently rubbing Mario's pant leg as we continued chatting over a few more cold ones. I couldn't believe I was jealous seeing another man reaching for Mario. I felt myself getting rock hard as we turned towards Mario, and the three of us kissed each other on the lips.

The music got louder and louder. The shirtless man dragged Mario to the dance floor and slow danced with him. I wonder if Mario could feel how big his cock was when they rubbed against each other. I sat alone in the bar, and slowly sucked my beer. Secretly pretending it was the beefy man shooting another warm load in my mouth.

He pushed Mario against the wall, and their hot sweaty bodies rubbed together. He grabbed Mario's ass tight and smiled at me, knowing he got my attention. Mario shook his ass side to side the music, smiling at me, and teasing me. Just as they were getting into dancing with each other the music cut off, and the bar was about to close. I just wanted Mario to myself. Well, until the guy suggested a threesome.

We slowly made our way out of the bar onto the busy downtown street. The thought of squeezing Mario between our naked sweaty bodies only made me so much harder.

After a brief taxi ride, He led us into his small suburban home, glancing around to make sure none of the neighbors saw two men walk into his house with him. It was weird seeing him with a shirt on.

He quickly locked the door behind us and led us upstairs into the big master bedroom. I sat on a small wooden chair in the corner of the room. I got harder and harder as I watched the two of them kiss passionately. I couldn't help but glance at the picture of his small family on the nightstand. I wonder what his wife would do if she caught him.

Mario went on top of him, slowly pulling his shirt up and nibbling his thick juicy nipples. I reached into my jeans and caressed my hard cock. I only got harder as he gripped Mario's ass hard against his half naked sweaty body.

I unzipped my jeans and belt and popped it out. I started slowly stroking myself up and down. He pulled Mario's his shirt above his head, revealing Mario's tone washboard abs and smooth hairless back. He reached down, and slowly undid his jean zipper.

He was wearing tight white underwear. I already knew how big he was. I would never forget a cock that big. Mario licked him up and down, creating a wet spot all over his tight white underwear. Mario pulled his tight white wet underwear down, and gasped at how massive and thick the guy's cock was. Mario slowly licked his huge shaft up and down while he squeezed the man's nipples between his fingers, making him grunt and moan like a pig in mud.

I took off all my clothes, and went over to the bed join the hot mess. I shared the beer can cock with Mario. Our moist warm tongues flicked back and forth together on his huge circumcised tip, dripping saliva down his massive clean shaven balls. I already knew how good he tasted.

Mario challenged me to fit the whole thing in my mouth. I tried as hard as I could but I was barely able to get half of it in. We went back and forth gagging harder and harder, trying to see who was better at it. Mario finally won, as he gagged hard getting all the way down to his massive balls.

I held his balls tightly in place and pushed Mario's head all the way down. Mario stopped sucking him and a massive string of saliva dripped down. Mario smiled at me. He was so proud of himself, but I knew how much his pretty little mouth hurt. I kissed Mario and watched a string of saliva drip from our mouths onto the man's heavy heaving belly.

Mario's stood up at the side of the bed and pushed his pants down to the floor. We both got on our knees, and took turns sucking Mario's long hard cock. We pushed Mario on the bed, making him press his smooth hard cock deep into the bed. He stuck his smooth naked ass at us. Daddy was hungry, and wanted a late night snack.

We took turns slowly licking his pink tight asshole. Mario moaned as our wet tongues slid further inside his hole. Mario reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart, exposing himself to our warm eager tongues. We stop licking him for a minute, and took turns gently spanking his cute little ass. His smooth naked body pushed into the bed, and we spanked him hard enough to leave red marks on his ass.

The guy handed me a container of lube and I spread Mario's soft tone cheeks apart. He poured it generously between Mario. Mario leaned back and kissed me softly on the lips, while we slowly pushed our lubed up fingers in and out of him. Daddy was getting his boy ready.

I flipped him over on his back and pushed his smooth legs hard against his chest.

I put a bit lube on the tip of the guy's massive swollen cock. He slowly slid it inside Mario's tight hole. Mario gasped as he pushed it in. He could barely get the wide tip inside. He pulled out again, and I added a bit more lube to his cock. I knew Mario wouldn't give up so quickly.

I poured some lube on Mario's cock and slowly jerked him up off. I kissed his smooth pink lips hoping he wouldn't be in too much pain, as the massive lubed up cock pushed inside him. I knew I couldn't handle such a massive cock. He pulled Mario's legs against his sweaty chest, and pushed his cock a bit deeper.

He pushed further forward, doing his best to get it all the way inside him. I licked Mario's lubed up cock up and down, trying my best to distract him from the thick cock working its way inside his cute little body.

He pushed his cock all the way in Mario, but it was too much for Mario. His little hole couldn't handle it. I was so proud of Mario for trying to fit it in. I knew I couldn't handle it. He slowly pulled his cock out he could see Mario was clearly in a bit of pain. Oh well, guess it was my turn. I knew Mario could handle his daddy.

Mario got on all fours and sucked the massive cock that could barely fit inside him. I slowly stuck my fingers in out of Mario as he bobbed his curly hair up and down on the guys cock. It was Daddy's turn.

I slowly pushed my throbbing swollen cock deep inside Mario. It was so much tighter than any pussy I had ever been inside. He jerked the tip of his cock in and out of Mario's mouth. I grabbed his hips hard and slowly teased my cock in and out of his ass. He could feel me getting harder inside him as he gagged hard, doing his best to fit that massive cock in his mouth.

The bed started shaking and the guy moaned loudly. He jerked his massive throbbing cock in out of Mario's mouth, popping the massive head between Mario's lips. He stopped for a second and jerked his massive double load deep inside Mario's throat. I pulled my throbbing cock out of Mario for a second so we could share his load together. I wasn't ready to finish, I was enjoying it too much.

I lay on the bed and made out with our sweaty heaving friend. Mario bobbed his curly blonde hair up and down on my throbbing cock. Mario could taste his ass mixed with my pre-cum on the tip. Our beefy friend gently caressed my swollen balls while I teased my cock in and out of Mario's hot little mouth.

I held my cock in my hand, while went on top of me and spread his cheeks wide. He slid his body slowly on my throbbing cock. I took my hand away and grabbed his ass as hard as I could, while he slowly rode me. He moaned as he felt me quickly pushing my swollen cock in and out of his tight asshole. His naked body fell on my warm sweaty body, as I shot a massive load deep inside his tight asshole.

He very slowly got off my dripping wet cock, and I stroked the rest of my warm load into both their hungry mouths, even shooting some on Mario's hair. Now it was my turn, I wanted Mario to finish in his sweaty daddy.

Mario lay on his back as we slowly licked him up and down. Mario slowly stroked himself up and down between our moist eager tongues. We both wanted him to cum all over our open mouths.

But Mario's long hard cock was just too tempting, daddy also needed to get fucked. Daddy wanted Mario to finish deep inside him. I slowly went on top of him and slid down on his saliva drenched tip. I leaned forward made out with the sweaty heaving man next to me, as Mario lifted his legs and pushed deeper in me.

Mario grabbed my ass hard and pulled my hairy sweaty body on top of him. I dripped sweat all over his smooth chest as I leaned forward to kiss him. I loved kissing him while I slowly rode his cock up and down.

I couldn't believe I was doing his without any lube. I leaned all the way back and pressed my hands hard against his chest. I slid all the way down on his throbbing cock. I sat there with his hard swollen cock deep in my and moaned loudly, feeling every inch of his warm cock deep inside me. It hurt like a bitch, but it was worth it. I rode him up and down, pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside me each time.

He pulled his cock out and I added a bit of lube to the tip. I leaned forward and rode him faster and harder while kissing the side of his sweaty neck. I knew he was going to come soon, but I want him to do me from behind.

I leaned back and stopped riding him. I took turns softly sucking his cock up and down with our friend. I got on all fours and stuck my hairy ass out. I turned around and smiled at Mario. Mario went behind me and grabbed my wide hips. He slowly teased his long tongue in and out of his daddy's sweaty lubed up hole.

He gripped my sides hard and pushed inside me. He could barely get his cock in. He pulled out again and added a bit more lube. I shook with pleasure as he got most of his cock inside me.

He grabbed my body again, and fucked me harder and harder. He hit spots I never knew existed. It felt so good and hurt so much at the same time. I closed my eyes and bit my lip hard, daddy had to be strong. He stopped going hard and slowly pushed into me, I felt him shoot his warm deep in my tight hole. I leaned my sweaty back against him and kissed him as he thrust deep into my throbbing asshole. He shook all over as he shot another massive load inside me. He was making his daddy so happy.

I gasped as he slowly pulled his long dripping cock out of his daddy. I quickly turned around as he shot another warm load into my wide open mouth.

It was almost light out, when the three of us went into the shower to clean our sweaty bodies off. We squeezed Mario's hot smooth body between us as the warm soapy water dripped on us. I slowly got down my knees, feeling the warm water on my back. I couldn't believe daddy was able to fit both of them in his mouth.