Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PDAs?" Kate asked, dumbfounded.

"You know. Public Displays of Affection. We're in the privacy of our home, Mom. You and Danny should feel free to kiss in front of me. I like seeing it."

Kate fingered the necklace in her hands. "What we did this morning... what you saw... it was a lot more than kissing. I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Well I'm not. You guys doing... that... encourages me to think that someday I'll be in a good marriage too."

"The things I said. Calling your name..."

Eve smiled brightly. "I just feel glad that you're including me in your happy thoughts. Please, Mom. Don't feel bad. I love you, Mom."

Kate finally looked Eve in the eye. She moved toward her daughter and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you too, honey. Thank you for the necklace. But I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight." She looked over at me. "I just need to be alone for a little while. You and Evie looked comfortable cuddling in front of the TV. Why don't go back to watching your costume drama?"

I was reluctant to leave Kate alone when she was so upset, but I could see that she didn't want company yet. A little reluctantly, Eve and I went back to the couch, but we were both alert to any sounds from down the hall. But all that emerged were the ordinary sounds of Kate brushing her teeth and then going into our bedroom. I could see from the crack under the door frame that she had turned out the light and gone to bed early.

Eve and I went back to watching the TV. I lay down on the couch facing the TV, spooning against Eve. We lay like that through the rest of the episode, with me gently fondling her breasts and kissing her neck while Darcy and Lizzie alternately flirted and argued with one another.

My hard cock pressed against Eve's beautiful ass, but we were both so drained by our earlier experience that we didn't need to go into a hot and heavy lovemaking session at that point. Instead, I took advantage of our position on the couch giving me total access to her entire body. We settled into a cozy arrangement where I fingered her clit with one hand and played with her tits with the other, all the while licking her neck and whispering to her over and over how much I loved her lush teenage body.

"So gorgeous!" I whispered. "Your beautiful blonde hair! Your lovely blue eyes! Your creamy white skin! Your cute, sensuous mouth, the perfect size for sucking your Daddy! I love your soft tits and your perfect legs! My teenage lover! My busty little sweetheart! My blonde cocksucker!" I kissed her neck some more.

Eve mewled and snuggled like a kitten in my arms, basking in my words and caresses. She had several light orgasms while we watched the TV together. "Oh, Daddy," she whispered, her voice almost a sob. "You take such good care of me!" Then she shivered and came again.

"I'll take good care of you every night," I promised her. My hard cock felt fantastic nestled between her ass cheeks.

Feeling her shake all over in sexual ecstasy was incredible. I especially loved the fact that it was my hands and my cock against her ass making her throb and squirm in my arms. Her soft breasts were heaven. Part of me wanted to fuck her right there as we cuddled, but I knew that Evie wasn't quite ready for it. My cock throbbed against her soft ass and I reminded myself that it would all happen soon. I would cum in her pussy soon.

"Your body belongs to me, Eva," I told her. I could feel her shivering all over just at the fact that I had called her by the name "Eva". "I own you."

"Yes, Daddy," she gasped, and shivered some more.

Finally, when the TV episode was over, we rose to go to our separate beds. When I stood up, Evie got on her knees one last time. She took my cock gently in her fingers and kissed it softly. "Good night, Master," she said, talking directly to my cock. She planted feathery kisses up and down my shaft and onto my cock head.

I stood over her while she paid homage to my cock, stroking her lovely blonde hair. My hand drifted to the back of her head and I pushed her head onto my cock for one last suck. "I love you, baby. I love your mouth," I said.

She willingly accepted my dick into her mouth and slurped me lovingly. My hand pushed and guided her head in and out for several exquisite soft moments. Then she rose and kissed me goodnight on the lips, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

Then we went to our separate bedrooms. She went ahead of me, and as she walked she pulled up the hem of her t-shirt a few inches, just enough to expose her ass to me as she made her way the few feet to her bedroom. When she got to her bedroom door, she turned, smiled at me and rubbed her own ass one last time for me to see before she entered her bedroom. "G'nite Daddy," she said.

After fondling Evie for an hour while watching the TV episode, my cock was still hard when I got into bed. Kate was asleep, lying on her side facing away from me. I got into bed and scooted up next to her, pressing my hardon against the crack of her ass. I was worried for a moment that maybe she was already asleep. I was even more worried that maybe she was still so upset about what happened that morning that she didn't want to talk to me. But I was pleasantly surprised when, without saying anything, she reached behind herself and started stroking my hard cock.

"If there's one thing I can rely on, it's this," she said. "Your hard cock. And ever since Evie came to live with us, it's been even harder."

"Honey, it's not..."

"Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining." She stayed facing away from me, but she continued stroking me. "I love your hard cock. And I love the way you've been hard nonstop ever since she moved in. I'm reaping the benefits of your horniness for her." She started guiding my cock into her twat. "Fuck me from behind, honey," she said.

She was already wet. I slipped in easily. "I feel so guilty," she said as I began sawing in and out of her. "But it's so fucking good! Evie prances all over the house every day with those humongous bra-less tits of her bouncing all over the place and I watch you get hornier and hornier. I love the fact that my little sexpot daughter has that effect on you and she's only barely aware of it!"

She gasped in pleasure and then continued. "Did I tell you I gave her my old bikini, the yellow one with the thong? Just picture her ass in that thong, Danny. Picture her walking around the house with that tight little teenage ass practically naked in that thong!

"And her tits are 'WAY too big for my old bikini top. Even on me, it was nothing but a couple of tiny yellow triangles on my C-cup tits -- but wait till you see how her big hooters overflow that top! Fuck me fuck me fuck me Danny!

"I told her I won't let her wear the bikini to the beach -- guys would go crazy the moment she walked onto the sand if she wore it there. So she's only allowed to wear it at home. She's only allowed to wear it in front of YOU!

"She's gonna walk around the house all summer that way -- practically naked! Wearing a thong that doesn't cover anything at all! And that slutty little bikini top that's too small for her humongous knockers! She's gonna sunbathe in the back yard next to the pool dressed in that tiny fucking bikini with her ass on display and those enormous tits spilling out of that inadequate little top. I'm gonna jack you off from behind while you watch her through the window. How would you like that? Would you like looking at Evie while I play with your dick? I want you to stare at her body while I suck you off! Oh god, I'm such a fucking pervert! Fuck me harder!"

"Yes! Yes!" I moaned.

"You could put suntan lotion all over her ass and her massive jugs," she said. "I want you to massage lotion into her innocent teenage body so that she squirms under your touch!"

I couldn't believe she was talking this way but it was getting me hornier and hornier.

She kept talking while I kept fucking. "I want you horny all the time. I want you to be walking around the house with a perpetual boner! I want to be able to fuck you and suck you any time -- cock on demand! And part of me doesn't care whether she knows it! Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me some more! I'm such a terrible mother but her body is so incredible! Oh god! I hated the fact that she caught us this morning but I've never been so turned on in my life! Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me!"

I started pumping into her like crazy. I slammed my cock into her as hard and deep as I could go. Kate gave an excited yelp and humped her ass against me, meeting every thrust.

"So much cock!" she moaned. "Hard all the time! Hard for your hot stepdaughter! So much cock! More than one woman can handle! Uh! Uh! Too much cock for one woman! Too much cock! Uh! Uh! You'll have to fuck Evie, too!"

That last statement pushed me over the edge. The idea that Kate wanted me hard all the time and yet part of her couldn't handle that much sex, that I needed to fuck her daughter as well, was like being invited to Paradise. The thought of fucking both mother and daughter with the mother's permission was the sexiest thing on the planet.

"Horny little teenager!" she cried. "She doesn't even know what she's doing! She needs to be tamed by her Daddy's cock! Fuck her! Oh please fuck her!"

I arched my back and thrust in deeper than ever, pounding against her cervix. Cum spurted from my cock, bathing my wife's canal.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me, Daddy!" she cried. "Give Evie your cock!"

A few moments later, we both came down off the high of our orgasms. Kate was mostly but not entirely aware of all the crazy shit she'd said while she was in the throes of sex, and the part that she did remember embarrassed the shit out of her. I held her in my arms and tried to calm her down.

"I'm driving myself crazy," she said. "All these fantasies about Evie -- even after we got caught this morning, I'm still doing it when I get horny enough. Evie must think I'm terrible."

"She doesn't," I reassured her. "You heard her this evening. And she and I spoke today when we went shopping for your necklace. She really doesn't mind seeing us be affectionate. She said she actually liked seeing us... what was the phrase she used?... She said she liked seeing us 'get frisky.'"

"'Frisky'?" Kate laughed. "She called fucking on the hood of a car 'getting frisky'?"

"Go figure," I said. "But seriously, she said she liked seeing us be affectionate toward each other. Said it inspired her for when she starts getting serious about -- you know, about guys and stuff." Of course, Evie had said no such thing, and I had just now made up the "frisky" part on the spur of the moment. But it seemed like the right thing to say if I wanted Kate to get looser in front of her daughter. And I doubted that Evie would mind. The way things were going with Evie, she wouldn't mind at all. I would just have to tell her to use the word "frisky" if she spoke to her mother about fucking in front of her.

"So that means...?" Kate asked.

"I think that means she wouldn't mind seeing us, uh... 'get frisky'."

"Well, I don't want anything to go too far in front of her," she said.

"Of course not."

"Not like this morning," she said.

"No. Not like this morning."

"And the role playing?" she asked.

I said nothing. Instead I pulled her toward me and we drifted off to sleep.