Daddy's Slut

Story Info
Rachel finally gets what she wants from Daddy.
2.5k words
4.42
127.5k
110

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry was very sad, very sad and incredibly horny. He had been incredibly horny every day for the last eighteen months since Mary his devoted wife had passed away. Over fifty years of happy marriage had ended quite suddenly leaving a huge emotional void in his life, also it had robbed him of a ready outlet for his sexual needs.

They had met as eighteen year old school sixth formers, he had fucked her twice on their first date, not because she was some easy lay but because they had immediately clicked and couldn't keep their hands off each other. Not least of the reasons they seemed made for each other was that she was the best looking girl in the school with fantastic tits and he had the biggest cock, a proud ten inches when fully erect and too thick even for his own shovel hands to fully encircle. She was no virgin of course, she had seen a few cocks and sampled three others which simply confirmed that Harry's was the one for her.

Harry was the only son of a very successful businessman so his financial future was secure, removing any obstacle to their early marriage. During which their sex life had been full to the brim. Despite their unswerving attraction to each other, they had been active in the swinging scene of the 1970's and 80's, both of them being extremely popular for obvious reasons. They also enjoyed experimenting in every aspect of sex, particularly enjoying getting involved in the whole BDSM scene. Despite their very active participation, they still managed to raise two daughters who grew up blissfully unaware of their parents activities.

Once the children had married and left, Mary and Harry were able to immerse themselves fully into the world of sex. Mary still had her figure, her tits now even larger but still without any sag due to frequent visits to the gym, Harry of course was always in demand with his cunt stretching cock. As their relationship developed, Mary made it obvious that she enjoyed their role plays when she took on the role of a slut who needed to be dominated and controlled.

Developing from this, Harry soon decided to introduce her to the dogging scene, he had always enjoyed watching her with other men and women at their swinging parties, but now came the added thrill of watching her being used as a cum slut by complete strangers. Mary took to the scene with enthusiasm initially loving the experience of complete strangers wanking off over her face and tits, but soon she moved on to letting these strangers have full use of her cunt and arsehole, as long as they agreed to use a condom.

Consequently the one emotion he had never experience throughout their marriage was sexual frustration, quite simply, if he wanted her he fucked her, anywhere, anytime, likewise she was always ready for him, loving the knowledge that even in her sixties he found her the sexiest woman on the planet.

So there we were, seventy year old Harry now without his lifelong sexual outlet, sat in his armchair slowly stroking his erection as he watched some unknown middle age woman getting fucked in her cunt and arse on the internet. Harry didn't particularly find porn stimulating, Mary and him had often watched it but for Harry it was a poor substitute, he didn't need fresh ideas from the Internet when he had a wife who never saw any barriers to sexual activity. Even now he found more stimulation imagining his beloved wife knelt before him waiting to take his spunk into her mouth than he was getting from his computer screen.

Harry closed his eyes, imagining the moans of encouragement coming from his computer were actually Mary urging him on, begging for him to fill her mouth with his seed, Harry could feel the surge beginning in the depths of his balls, he slowed his strokes wanting to prolong the build-up, he was completely lost in his wonderful fantasy.

"Do you want help with that?"

Harry's eyes opened wide with shock, the screen of his computer reflecting the sight of Rachel his eldest daughter standing in the doorway.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Harry made a desperate effort to cover himself, trying to switch off the computer at the same time. Panicking, managing to do neither effectively "it's not Wednesday, lt's not Wednesday!" He almost fell as he tried to stand and pull up his trousers, falling back into the chair, his turgid cock still standing proud as he tried to conceal it in his underpants.

"Calm down Dad, calm down!"

"But it's not Wednesday!"

Rachel came around to face him, helping him replace his trousers to cover some of his embarrassment, quite unsuccessfully as the large lump in his underpants was still in plain view.

"I told you on Sunday that it would be Tuesday this week, the girls have a school concert tomorrow, now calm down, it's not a problem."

Rachel always called in on a Wednesday to pick up his laundry and shopping list.

As Harry calmed, still trying to restore his clothing to decency,

"l'm sorry, l don't know what to say, you must think l'm some old pervert."

"Shush Dad." Rachel knelt in front of him, holding his hand to reassure him, "it's not a problem honestly, l know it's been hard for you with Mum gone, l know how active you both were, Mum told me all about your life together the last few months before she died. She made me promise to help you when your frustration got too much, she even suggested l arrange a women to visit you to help you out."

"A prostitute you mean? No l don't want that, what do you mean your Mum told you, what did she tell you?"

"Everything Dad; yes l was shocked at first, especially when she told me about your swinging, we were kids then but we never suspected anything like that so you must have been very careful."

"We were; what else did she tell you?"

"Everything; all about the dogging and how she enjoyed being a slut"

Harry was shocked to hear that his daughter knew everything that had gone on. "Your mother was a very special woman, l know we both had sex with other partners but there was never anyone that could come between us, we loved each other. All the things we did, our love just got stronger."

"I know Dad, she always told me how much she loved you, she loved the sex with other men but always insisted that you were the only one for her. Mind you l know how she felt the first time she saw your cock." Rachel smiled at him as she gently patted his hand which was still covering the bulge in his underpants as he had not done up his trousers. "I remember the first time l saw it, l'd seen a couple with the boys in school but yours was huge in comparison."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when we were having the extension built, we had no bathroom door for a couple of days." Harry nodded. " One day you must have thought us girls were out so you were in the shower. Actually l was in my room and when l came out l saw you, you never saw me but l watched you for ages, you started playing with yourself and you got an erection, l couldn't believe how big it was, l was just eighteen then and had played with a few cocks at school but from then on l used to dream of playing with yours."

"Bloody hell Rachel, l never knew!"

"No, and you never made any suggestion that you saw me in that way but honestly Dad, l know this may shock you but if ever you had come into my room and made a move on me l would have taken you in a heartbeat, you know l love you Dad and l know it was wrong but l never got rid of that dream of you above me, sliding that beautiful cock inside me."

Harry was shocked to hear his daughter talking like this but felt the old familiar stirring in his loins as she carried on.

"I used to keep a diary, l know you found it and read it."

Harry went to deny it but the look from Rachel forced him to be truthful. "It was wrong of me but l couldn't resist it."

"I know, l wanted you to read it, l used to make up all sorts of things to write in there hoping you would think l was sexy. For a long time l really wanted you to have sex with me, but you never even touched my tits even when l deliberately brushed up against you."

"I would never do that, not to my daughter. Anyway l've never been that aroused by young girls, your Mum would tell you l prefer more mature women although l admit how l would look at you and your sister and think that you had both inherited your mother's tits."

Rachel laughed "God Dad, if only you knew how many times l tried to get you to feel them, l used to lie in bed masturbating dreaming of your hands on my tits and your cock inside me."

"Rachel sweetheart you mustn't say that, l'm your Dad and you are married."

" l know Dad but l'm only being honest, as for Jack, l do love him but he has never been very exciting in that department, l have tried but as far as he's concerned it's just a quickie once a week. That was how Mum ended up telling me about you two, l told her how bored l was and that l was thinking of having an affair with my boss, he was making it obvious that he was interested and l found that exciting. Then Mum told me everything and when she told me how she liked you to dominate her and treat her like a slut l got really excited. She told me all about the bondage and spanking and how you made her take three men at once, Jack would be horrified if l suggested anal sex to him but you and Mum have been doing it for years. Once she told me l couldn't get it out of my mind, l even got the courage to go into that sex shop in town and bought myself a couple of vibrators, l have a normal one for my pussy and a smaller one l use up my bum."

"You really shouldn't be telling me this you know," Harry was having difficulty now hiding his returning erection.

"Are you getting turned on again Dad? Do you want me to help you?"

Rachel gently removed Harry's hand, uncovering the growing white tent of his underpants, slowly she pulled down his underpants, finally releasing his manhood.

"lt's beautiful Dad, just how l remember it, Mum was so lucky to have this up her, no wonder she loved being your slut, l would happily be a slut for that cock."

"Don't Rachel," Harry protested but made no effort to stop her as she took hold of his cock, gently stroking it and running her nail over the sensitive knob. "We mustn't do this, it's wrong."

" No Daddy, it's not wrong, l'm a grown woman, l know what l want." Bending to kiss the end of his knob, "This is what l want Daddy, l want to watch you cum."

Rachel wrapped both hands round his cock, slowly stroking and pulling, teasing the eye of his knob with her nails then reaching under and cupping his balls. Harry knew he could not hold out for long, he had resisted the temptation to wank for three days and he felt full to bursting.

Rachel released him and quickly removed her blouse, followed by her bra, then taking hold of her tits she pushed them together.

"Do you like my tits Daddy?"

"They're beautiful, just like your mother's were."

"Thank you Daddy, now l want your spunk."

With that Rachel bent forward, placing her lips over the end of his cock then slowly sliding down, engulfing as much as she could. Harry could not resist, placing his hands on the back of her head her forced her down harder as he arched his back to drive his cock deep into her throat. He could feel the tightness of her throat muscles engulfing his cock just as her mother used to do, her hands massaging his balls as he was totally taken over by the situation.

"Suck it, suck my spunk out of my balls, suck it slut!"

Rachel's eyes met his as he rammed his cock in even harder, he felt her gag as she struggled for breath then released her so that she could slowly remove her mouth, saliva dribbling onto his cock as she gasped for breath.

"Yes Daddy, use me, be rough with me, l want to be your slut, l want your spunk."

There was no holding back now as she replaced her mouth, Harry could feel his eruption building, he knew it was coming, his hands went to her hair, grabbing handfuls and driving his cock into her just as the first jets of cum fired into the back of her throat. There was no way she could take it all, he just kept pumping into her, she tried to swallow it all but there was too much, it leaked from her mouth dribbling down his cock and onto his balls. Once he had stopped spurting she released him, moving her mouth down the length of his cock, licking his spunk from first his cock and then his balls.

"Thank you Daddy" she said as she knelt upright, drops of his cum dripping from her chin onto her tits, "l have wanted to do that for so long, l love you Daddy, please let me be your slut, l'll do anything you want l promise, please Daddy."

Harry just starred at his beautiful daughter, he knew he should be feeling shame for what he had done but he felt no shame, he did love his daughter but now there was something more, there was lust in his feelings. He wanted this woman, wanted to fuck her, to use her, he didn't care if it was wrong, he would make her his slut, just like her mother had been. He felt his cock coming back to life, Mary had been able to do that to him, she could make him hard again in seconds and the sight of Rachel smiling at the sight of his growing erection simply made him want her more.

"Are you going to fuck me now Daddy? l would like that, fuck me hard Daddy!"

(to be continued)