Daddy's Swimming Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready to come, Daddy. Really give it to me!"

He knew what she meant and wanted, so he moved a few inches higher on her body, drew back slightly and plowed forward again. With the changed position, the entire length of his cock massaged her clit, eliciting loud moans of rapture from father and daughter. He didn't hesitate or pause but withdrew his cock most of the way and drove it back into the needy pussy under him. Elaine fucked back to meet him and, once again, her juices covered both their bodies.

"Yes! Yes! Like that," she loudly proclaimed. "Oh, god! I'm coming!" As she sang out the glorious news, her legs tightly gripped her daddy's thighs and her arms wrapped around his back.

The eager pair continued bouncing and pitching and tossing beside the pool, with Daddy driving his cock hard into his daughter's pussy and her ramming back to meet her. Abruptly, she cried out ecstatically and incoherently, with her back arching and all her muscles clenching as she orgasmed. Following that, Elaine completely relaxed, with her arms splayed out at her sides and her legs still clinging loosely to the man who had just brought her to that fantastic climactic moment.

Daddy did not stop or even slow down, but kept plunging his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy, until his own climax welled up from within his body like a geyser, and erupted. He ejaculated into his condom but continued plunging his cock into the enticing pussy under him until he had blasted three more gobs of cum into the latex covering. He was done then, and sprawled over the hot woman who had just elicited his tremendous finish.

After that tremendous and mutual finale, father and daughter lay in lassitude for a few relaxing minutes. Elaine knew their fun was not through for the day and, when Daddy's big cock, although still hard, had softened enough to slip out of her pussy, made a suggestion.

"How about a quick dip in the water?"

That sounded like a splendid idea to her father and he got to his knees and then to his feet and stepped over to the edge of the pool. His daughter joined him; they held hands and jumped high into the air, coming down with a loud splash. Once in the pool, they paddled around aimlessly for ten or fifteen minutes until they came together near the edge again.

Elaine reached down and lightly squeezed Daddy's cock, glad to see it was starting to stiffen again and that he was still wearing his protection. "C'mon," she said and climbed back out of the pool to kneel on the mattress near the stash of new condoms. Knowing what was about to happen, Daddy followed and lay on his back, head on the pillow, facing his sensuous daughter.

She carefully peeled off the latex protection and placed it with the other debris, to be disposed of later. Leaning forward, Elaine licked all the sticky semen off the half-flaccid cock, continued by taking the organ into her mouth and rolling it around inside the warm cavern of delights, using her tongue to press it against her cheek and palate and squeezing out the leftover that had still been inside. As her tongue and lips and mouth fondled Daddy's cock, she could feel it growing harder and straighter, until he had reached the peak of his arousal, where she could start moving her lips up and down over the rigid shaft. Her favorite man was ready for more great fucking, which was what Elaine desired also, more than anything else in the world. On some occasions, she would have sucked him off and swallowed his cum but, just then, it was her pussy she needed to have crammed full.

There was no shortage of condoms under the mattress, so the eager girl took one from the package, removed the plastic wrapper and placed the latex disk on the end of the erect cock that awaited her. Carefully, she rolled it into place, making sure it fit perfectly. When it was ready, she walked on her knees until she was straddling Daddy directly above his crotch, while he was helping by holding his erection in place for her. While she used her fingers to spread the lips of her pussy, the dutiful daughter lowered her body until the tip of the hard cock was pressed against the place where it was wanted. From sucking on it and in anticipation of the great fucking she was about to get, the juices were flowing down the insides of both her thighs, even dripping onto the rigid shaft that was about to cram her full.

Elaine sighed happily when the hard mushroom shape wedged into her needy pussy, but she stopped in that position so she could fully appreciate what was happening. After a few seconds, she moved her body slightly farther and felt the hard, thick cylinder squeeze between her fingers and continue to impale her.

"Ooooh, Daddy. That feels just wonderful!"

"It feels great to me too, Sweetie, but let's just take our time and make it last. We've got all day."

He was right, and his daughter knew it. Moving slowly and embedding small fractions of Daddy's cock at a time, she continued until the entire length had burrowed deeply inside her pussy and her father's pubic hair was tickling her smooth skin. At that point, she paused for several minutes, letting the waves of pleasure throb through their bodies, until she started slowly raising her body. A difficult kind of delight flooded her as Daddy's shaft massaged the base of her clit when she rose and again as she re-impaled herself.

As fabulous as it felt, Elaine knew how it would feel be even more fun for both of them. While Daddy's cock was buried in her dripping pussy, she leaned over him, supporting her weight on her hands, and straightened her legs until she was lying full length atop him. He placed his hands on her back and started slowly and sensuously caressing all the way down to her succulent ass cheeks until his fingers were fondling between the lovely hemispheres. He was aware of how much Elaine loved having him play with her sensitive ass during their sexual escapades.

"Why don't you stick your finger in me, Daddy?" she suggested.

He liked the idea too, and eased a middle finger into the place that hungered for it. Because of the angle at which she was lying, he couldn't get in more deeply than to the first joint, but that would change once she started moving back and forth on him and he would be able to bend his wrist farther.

With Daddy's big cock buried in her pussy, one of his fingers in her ass and his other hand playing with her other cheek, Elaine was all ready for some of the best fucking she had ever experienced. Sex on the inflated mattress or in bed with the man she cherished was always good, and she hoped it would stay that way. Slowly, she began pulling on his shoulders and sliding forward, removing her pussy from around his shaft. That was when Daddy was able to squeeze his finger into her ass all the way to the knuckles. When she started moving her body back again, stuffing herself with his hard shaft, he withdrew his finger but rammed his cock up to meet her, eliciting moans and sighs of joy from both father and daughter.

"Keep doing that, Daddy," she urged him. "Just like that. I need to come again."

There was nothing her father hoped for more than to keep doing what he and his horny daughter were doing. "Come when you're ready," he told her, because he knew he would do the same immediately after that.

They kept fucking like that, with no more talking, for a long while. Elaine was rocking from side to side above her favorite man as her arousal mounted and he knew he was getting close to coming too. Every time the sexy young woman moved forward, Daddy's finger was pushed into her ass, sending ripples of carnal fun through her body. Even better, though, were when she moved back and his cock surged all the way into the dripping pink hole that wanted it so much. Her juices were gushing all over both the happy people, and Elaine knew her climax was on the verge of exploding.

"I have to straighten up."

"Okay." He pulled his finger free from her ass and placed his hands on his daughter's thighs to steady her while she changed position.

Elaine moved her legs so she could rise up onto her knees. When she was in the Cowgirl position again, she hesitated for a few seconds before elevating her body. She stopped with just the head of her daddy's cock still inside her pussy and started slowly back down. Tremendous pleasure radiated out from the path of the hard cylinder easing into her, and it got even better when the man under her thrust up until their bodies came together. Father and daughter exhaled in unison from the excruciating delight pouring through their bodies.

As good as it felt, it quickly became much better. Before her next impalement, Elaine leaned back and, when her body rose, she felt the entire length of her daddy's cock massage her clit and moaned in bliss. When she lowered her pussy again, she felt the same incredible sensation, especially when Daddy drove up into her, cramming every fraction of an inch into her greedy pussy. It was great for him too, and he could feel his finish building inside him like a geyser as it prepared to erupt.

Over and over, father and daughter duplicated that same stroke. Elaine was sobbing and whimpering in joy as her powerful climax began to overtake her, and Daddy knew he was not far behind. His hands on her thighs steadied her and kept her from falling to the side, but she was in such ecstasy she didn't even know it.

"YES!" she howled as she started to come.

Her body swung from side to side and back and forth but she continued to pump her pussy up and down, and Daddy continued to ram his cock in and out, matching her movements, while keeping her from toppling. "Oh, god" she cried aloud as her orgasm overwhelmed her. All her muscles clenched as she lost control of them and her clit jammed against the stiff organ that had been the cause of the cataclysm.

Following her explosion, she fell slowly forward atop her daddy, who continued plowing his cock in and out of her pussy. All her muscles were relaxed when he sighed and grunted as the geyser within him let go and he blasted a big gob of cum into his condom. He didn't stop, but kept pounding his cock into his sweet daughter's pussy until he had ejaculated three more times and was done, at least for a little while.

A few minutes after that pair of glorious climaxes, Elaine rolled off her daddy and contentedly cuddled up against his muscular nudity. Although she was content and almost satisfied, she knew their sexual fun was far from being over for the day. Following a short rest, possibly a quick lunch, they would take another refreshing dip in the cool water, and then she would take his cock into her mouth again. She would probably suck him off, as she loved to do, with their actions possibly evolving into 69ing until they both came and she avidly swallowed the juices he would squirt into her mouth. After that, they would do something else to sexually please one another, and their cavorting would continue throughout the rest of the day, and even for the rest of the summer.

12