Dad's Big Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
Son cuts a deal with dad for a crack at mom.
1.7k words
4.57
900.1k
360
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,240 Followers

It was 3 in the afternoon. Kyle knew just the time to be at his dad, Ken's office. Ken had his cock buried deep in the tight young pussy of his secretary when his son barged into his office. The blond slut pulled up her panties and ran from the office, embarrassed as hell and Kyle's dad just stood there in complete shock as his own son glared across the room at him.

"Havin' fun dad?" Kyle asked.

"Kyle, I...I was just..." Ken could think of no excuses. He'd been caught red handed.

It was the first time Kyle'd seen his father's cock. He chuckled at how small it was. He was anxious to see how his mother would react having a cock over 4 inches longer than her husbands plowing her depths. Not only was Kyle's dick longer than his fathers, it was a great deal thicker, with fat bulging veins and a huge purple knob.

"Relax dad...I've known for a long time now. It's cool." Kyle said.

"What about your mother? Oh God, please tell me you haven't said anything about this to her." Ken said.

"Don't worry, dad. Mom doesn't ever have to know about this, but in order for things to stay that way, you're gonna have to do a little something for me." Kyle said.

"Okay...what do you want?" Ken asked.

"Your permission." Kyle said with a smile.

Later that night Kyle lay on his bed waiting. His father had been home for a few hours and he and Kyle's mother were downstairs talking. Finally, about 11, Kyle heard a gentle tap at his door. Julie poked her head in.

"You still awake, sweetie?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm up." Kyle answered. Of course he was up. What teenaged boy could sleep when they were finalizing the deal of a lifetime. A chance to fuck a baby into their own beautiful mother.

Julie came in and closed the door. She was in her silky robe again and the dainty high-heeled slippers. As she strode towards him, Kyle watched her enormous banana-shaped boobs sway beneath her robe. He was confident that soon he'd be up to his ears in naked matronly tit-flesh as he pumped his baby-syrup into his mother's womb. Julie sat at the edge of his bed with an odd expression.

"Well...I don't know how you managed to do it, buster." She said.

"Dad said yes?" Kyle tried to act surprised.

"I can hardly believe it, but yeah, your father seemed to think you made a pretty convincing case." Julie said.

"Really?" Kyle said, trying to act surprised.

Julie gave him a warm mom-smile and looked into his eyes.

"Really. Which means, Mr. smooth-talker, if you're still willing, and I hope to God you're able, I think we should start our plans on making a baby together. Julie said.

"Plans? You mean we can't start tonight?" Kyle asked.

Julie giggled and stroked her sons hair.

"You silly boy. You don't know too much about making babies, do you? It's a lot more complicated than just crawling between mom's legs and doing your thing. It can only be done at a certain time, using certain techniques to ensure my pregnancy." Julie said.

Julie went on to describe the ovulation process and how only during that certain window of time can a baby be created. It was a window which she was due for very soon. She took her son's hand and their eyes met.

"Sweetie, I realize this is a brand new experience for you. I think it's important for us to keep in mind throughout this whole process, who we are and why we're doing this. I think our sessions should be very cut and dry, without any...how shall I say this...unnecessary pleasure. Do you know what I mean?" Julie asked.

Kyle nodded. He knew full well that once he had his 9-inch cock burrowing deep within his mother's womb all that "unnecessary pleasure" shit would fly out the window.

Days passed and Kyle waiting eagerly for the word from his mother. Finally, on a Thursday morning, Kyle was sitting at the breakfast table when Julie sat down next to him. She had a big smile.

"So...feel like making a baby today, mister?" She asked casually.

Kyle's eyes lit up.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Seriously. I started my cycle. I called your school and told them you were sick. I really need to know that I can count on you these next three days." She said.

"Of course you can, mom. I won't go anywhere." Kyle answered. "So we can start this morning?" He asked.

Julie gave her son a warm smile.

"As soon as your father leaves." She answered.

Kyle's dick became instant steel. His dream-day had finally arrived.

Kyle was in his bedroom when he heard his father's car leave the driveway. A few minutes later his mom stopped in his doorway on her way to her room.

"Ready, sweetie?" She asked.

Kyle's stomach sunk to his feet. It was the moment of truth and he was nervous as hell. His body was frozen in the sitting position on his bed. Julie walked over and took his hand.

"You're nervous...Don't be. You're gonna do fine and when this is all over, you'll have a baby brother or sister in nine months, isn't that exciting?" Julie said.

"Yeah." Kyle said. Yet both Kyle and Julie knew that the exciting part for him was going to be sliding his young, thick pecker into Julie's love-nest.

"Come on." Julie said softly, and with his hand in her, guided her young stallion to her bedroom and closed the door.

"I'm gonna go into the bathroom and get ready. I want you to go ahead and get undressed and get into bed, okay?" She said.

Kyle nodded and watched his mother go into the bathroom. He quickly undressed and crawled under the covers of his parent's marital bed. He loved how wicked it felt to be there taking his father's place.

A few moments later Julie came out of the bathroom. She had on a big white t-shirt that fell just below her waist. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and Kyle could tell the way her big boobs were flopping about as she walked that she braless and probably pantiless too. She set a tube of something on her nightstand.

"What's that?" Kyle asked.

"It's lubrication, in case we need it." She said.

Julie slid her cute little bare feet from their slippers and crawled under the covers next to her son. She lay on her side and looked at him in a serious manner.

"You're sure you still wanna do this for me?" She asked.

Kyle smiled.

"Hell yeah. I'd do anything for you, mom." He said.

Julie smiled teasingly.

"I don't know about that, but I do think you'd do anything to be the one to get me pregnant." She said.

They both laughed.

"Are you ready?" Julie asked warmly.

Kyle nodded. Julie lay on her back and put her hand on Kyle's shoulder.

"Come over on top of me." She said.

Kyle moved over and Julie spread her legs slightly as her son took position between them. She pulled the t-shirt up above her waist and felt Kyle's cock press against her pubic mound.

"It's okay, rest your full weight on me." She said, pulling her son down so that their chest's met. Kyle sighed as he felt the huge mounds of spongy tit-flesh flatten out against his chest. Julie placed her hands on her son's shoulders and with bended knees, spread her long legs apart. Kyle laid his head on her right shoulder and started to nudge his dick against his mom's sex, searching for that magic entrance.

"Lower." Julie whispered into her son's ear.

Kyle felt the head of his cock enter the smooth creamy groove of Julie's matronly slit. His purple plumb split his mother's twat and popped into her steamy socket. Julie let out an audible sigh as her sex stretched tightly around the helmet of its new guest. Kyle pushed forward and his thick fuck-steak sunk inch by veiny-inch into Julie's depths. He could feel his mother tense up. It was at that moment he knew that his mother had never had one this large. Julie was about to be worked in a places she never knew existed.

Kyle began to take short, slow strokes, fucking his monster deeper and deeper with each thrust. Julie drew in a sharp breath as her son's babymaker entered the unexplored depths of her most secret place. Her pussy walls moulded around the spongy meat of her boy's cock, triggering sensitive nerve-ending only touched once before during the boy's birth. Julie felt the tip Kyle's prick nudge against the opening to her cervix, bottoming out with another inch left to go.

Kyle's natural instincts took over and he started to fuck his big dick up and down his mother's love-canal. Julie held her baby against her, hanging on for the ride. She brought her long legs up and wrapped them around her boy. Mother and son began to moan as they continued their mating dance. It was only after two-minutes of intense humping that Julie was struck with the most intense orgasm of her life. She was completely at its mercy.

"OHHHHH...GOD!!!!!" Julie screamed.

Kyle fucked hard and watched as his mother gritted her teeth, her face red and contorted. Julie let out a series of grunting screams, like a woman during childbirth, as the waves of orgasmic contractions ripped through her body.

Kyle's thick young dick pistoned in and out of the 39 year-old cunt, his big floppy balls slapping against the sweaty crack of Julie's ass again and again. For ten dick-grinding minutes he continued to hump his dream-pussy and it was everything he imagined it would be. Suddenly, he felt his mother tense up again.

"OHHHHH MYYYY GOOODDDDD!!!! Julie wailed, in a crying tone.

Once again Kyle picked up his pace as a second orgasm ripped through his gorgeous mother. Julie nearly cried it hit her so hard. Her body shook and quivered and she let out a long crying groan, so loud the neighbors could probably hear it.

Kyle felt his nuts tighten and a torrent of semen erupted from his cock. Using her heels Julie drew him in, his cock knocking against the back of her fuck-pocket.

"Go deep!!! DEEP!!! She commanded.

Julie felt the ropes of hot jism jetting against the mouth of her cervix. Billions of potent sperm would soon start their journey in search of her eggs.

To be continued....

klrxo
klrxo
9,240 Followers