Dad's Cabo Release Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls make a move.
3.2k words
4.58
68.3k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was lovely. We went to the beach and built sand castles. We had lunch and wandered into town for shopping and drinks. And we watched the sunset from the private pool as we all thoroughly enjoyed each other's company. The heat and drinks had their toll on the girls and they went to sleep early and a little drunk.

I picked up the villa and put things away so the morning would not be so messy. I stripped off my clothes and put on a light robe. As I did, I could not help but think of Bella. Thinking of her, my cock began to grow and I opened my robe to give it some freedom. Suddenly, an image of my beautiful daughter in her swimsuit passed through my mind, and without thinking, I slowly stroked myself. The thought of my daughter and her friend in the adjacent room and the possibility that either of them could walk in at any moment made me rock hard. I decided to have a thrill by walking past their bedroom door with my robe open to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then back again. This sent shivers of excitement through me.

Still picking up after the 2 teenage girls, I went into the kitchen to fetch another drink and noticed the laundry basket, and in a flash I was rifling through it looking for some soiled panties of Bella's. Well sure enough I found the grey briefs I had seen her toss in there earlier today -- the ones she had worn jerking me off. They had to have her scent in them!

The bikini briefs were still rolled up where she had peeled them down her bottom and legs, I turned them inside out and pushed the gusset against my nose, the smell was amazing and I instantly felt my legs wobble, I went back to the couch in the common living room and put the panties over my face and had the most incredible wank as I breathed in her musky juices. Before long, I could feel the cum building and I wrapped her panties around my cock, with the crotch over the tip to catch my release.

Suddenly, I heard a noise. One of the girls was awake! I saw Bella stop abruptly as she spotted my engorged member and I clearly heard her gasp. I let rest of my robe to fall exposing my groin and give her a view of the full length of my cock wrapped in her panties.

She hovered - silent - for what seemed like minutes before I heard or saw anything. Then I heard it, the sound of fingers rubbing against moist pussy and faint groaning quickly filled the room. In fact I could even smell her pussy which caused my cock to twitch involuntarily.

I wrapped my hand around my cock and also began to pleasure myself. Bella waggled her finger at me: "Tsk, tsk. Close your eyes and stay there." Bella stripped off her night shirt and panties and went back into the girl's room. A few moments later, I could her two sets of footsteps come back out.

Suddenly, I felt Bella's panties being pulled off my cock, to be replaced by something warm and wet surrounding my cock. I looked down and all I saw was the back of someone's head bobbing up and down. I looked next to me and saw Bella sliding onto the couch, completely naked. It then became obvious that it was my daughter Nicole sucking on my cock. Bella crawled over next to me and nestled against my body, draping one leg over mine. She ran her hand through my chest hair and kissed my neck, working her way up to my lips. I was still in a daze from it all as Bella whispered in my ear.

"Just let it happen. Nicole was jealous, after I told her about this morning and she wanted a turn too." she whispered.

"Mmm, Daddy, we just wanted to see if we could make you feel better. No man should have to jerk off," Nicole moaned out, lifting her head off my cock.

"Yeah, are you feeling better?" Bella said, moving my hand over to her firm breast.

By now, Nicole had resumed sucking on my cock, and very well too. Hearing her slurping loudly while her light brown hair bobbed up and down turned me on immensely. There was no way I was going to be able to resist these girls. I felt the heat from Bella's pussy grind against my hip as she kissed me deeply. She started working her way down my body, her tongue licking my body.

Looking me in the eye, my daughter pulled her tank top off, revealing her large breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and she gave them a gentle tug before resuming her attention on my cock. I was shocked how much I was turned on by her look, my daughter and I were always told we had the same dark blue eyes -- and her gaze looked right through me. Nicky had moved over to the side giving Bella room to join her. I looked down and could not believe that I had two naked 18 year olds giving me the best blowjob of my life. While one stroked, the other licked and sucked. Occasionally, their tongues would meet and it almost looked as if they shared a kiss with my cock in between.

"Mmm, you have such a nice big dick," Bella moaned. "Does it feel good having your daughter sucking on you?"

"Oh God Yes! You feel so good! Oh Yes!" I moaned, knowing I could not take too much more. Bella opened her mouth wide and engulfed my cock as my daughter begged for my seed.

"We want you to cum Dad! We want to taste you! Cum Daddy! Cum!"

I moaned very loud, sending a signal to the girls that I was cumming. Nicole switched with Bella just as my orgasm exploded, and I emptied my load deep into my daughter's mouth. Bella licked some of the excess from my balls while Nicole continued sucking on my shaft. My daughter hungrily swallowed every bit she could, but shared some with her best friend in a very passionate kiss.

"That was incredible, Daddy," Nicole said.

"But, you're leaving us a mess," said Bella. "I think you should do something about that."

"Yes. And daddy, I'm hurt you didn't choose my panties. Isn't my pussy sweet enough for you?"

With that, my daughter slipped her thumbs into her panties and slid them down to the floor with a little shimmy of her hips. The motion caused her breasts to sway from side to side hypnotically.

Bella laughed, "Your dad can't keep his eyes off you!"

I reached under Nicole's arms and lifted her body up to me. I began to kiss her large young breasts and stomach, teasingly licking her erect nipples as well. I slowly pulled her over me as I lay back on the couch, placing her knees under my shoulders. Her shaved pussy was now inches from my mouth. I couldn't wait to taste her sweet juices.

"Nicole, baby, you are definitely sweet," I moaned, still staring at her tight little cunt.

I opened my mouth and completely covered her entire mound. As I inhaled the sweet aroma of her sex I heard her moan "Oh my God Daddy Oh..."

I allowed my tongue to run completely up and down her slit, getting it good and moist. I could feel the heat emanating from her as I delved between her folds, slowly at first. I was eating my daughter's pussy and I wasn't in any hurry to get it over with. Hell, I was thinking back and the first time I ever went down on a girl, she was 18 too.

My tongue danced along her swollen lips as Nicole began to squirm around more, moaning louder and louder. Pulling her body down to me, I inserted my tongue deep into her hot pussy. She tasted so fucking sweet!

Nicole moaned extremely loud this time: "Oh my God, Daddy Yes! Oh, God that feels so good!"

My cock had recovered our earlier activity, and apparently Bella felt neglected. I felt her hands on my body, teasing my throbbing erection with her fingernails. I felt Bella straddle my waist, and then I felt the wet warmth of her pussy sliding back and forth along the shaft of my cock.

My hands roamed up to my daughter's erect nipples as I kissed and licked every inch of her delicate pussy. Occasionally I would move away from her hot slit and kiss the innermost parts of her thighs. It gave me a chance to sit back and just enjoy the view of this teenage pussy spread out before me. When I did move off, Nicole would instinctively put her hands on my head trying to guide me back in. All the while she was moaning loudly.

I could see that Bella's hands were all over Nicole's body: caressing her, teasing her.

Bella moaned, "I can take it anymore." And with that, she lifted my cock up and away from my body and slowly slid down on me. She was so very tight, and there was a distinctive pop as the head of my cock entered her. She slid down a few inches, but stopped.

"Oh God, He's so huge. I don't know if I can get him all the way in!"

Bella pulled herself up until only the tip of my engorged cock was inside her and then firmly impaled herself on my cock.

"Nicole, I'm fucking your dad as he's eating you out. He's so huge, don't you want to fuck your dad? I want to see you fuck him!"

I moved my tongue back to Nicole's hungry cunt and licked all the way up her lips, flicking her tiny clit gently. Bella continued to slide up and down on me, as I opened my mouth and engulfed Nicole's clit, causing her to completely lose it. My daughter's young body began to buck hard against my face as her moans now were at concert level. It was all I could do to hang on as her orgasm literally exploded.

"Oh daddy! I want you fuck me next! Oh, don't stop licking me! Oh God, oh God! Yes!"

Nicole tensed up finally and let her orgasm shoot through every fiber of her body. I felt her shudder as I continued licking and sucking on her, tasting her juices that coated my face. I was being completely smothered in sweet pussy and my control was just about to come to an end. I felt my cum rising up. I pounded Bella's pussy relentlessly as my own orgasm began.

I moaned loudly, moving Nicole from my face as I shot wad after wad deep into Bella. Wave after wave of my seed emptied inside of her, filling her tiny pussy completely. As my thrusts subsided, the girls collapsed back on top of me together. We lay in a mound of flesh, our juices mingling with one another.

"You still need to take care of your family daddy," Nicole said in an erotic voice, her freckled nose wrinkling in disappointment.

"I can't believe you are still hard after shooting gallons of cum into me" Bella chuckled bending down to lick the cum that she had collected in her hand.

"I have a very naughty and sexy daughter" I laughed looking at Nicky's plump breasts that were hovering over me.

"She is the wildest girl I know," Bella shouted.

"Shut up Bella, before I start spilling about you" Nicole chuckled and then swallowed my cock right away, making me groan once again. I thought that was brutally sexy the way she took my cock, eyed me and the way she swallowed more than half the length. She sucked making sloppy sounds, stopped and pumped it with both hands to ensure that I had attained the desired rigidity, giggled and then came facing me.

The anticipation of stuffing my daughter's pussy with my cock had me so excited; I froze unable to decide how to take her, which was very unlike of me. Nicole grinned at me, placed her legs either side of me and sat on my lap. Then she leaned into me and kissed, sandwiching my cock between us. My cock thumped between us as I felt her silky skin shifting over it. We kissed; we kissed passionately like lovers in heat, while her tongue dominated mine.

Nicole then lifted her hips off me, took my hard-on in hand and then held it between her legs, instantaneously drawing my mouth and hands to her heaving breasts in anticipation of her pussy get lowered onto my now purple and painfully erect cock.

"Bad, bad daddy..." she hissed staring with her lustful blue eyes.

Nicole pulled back and simultaneously lowered her hips, sending my cock between the firm cheeks of her firm tush..

Nicole kept at it for a good while, holding my rod behind her and budging her hips ever so slightly, affecting my rod to slide within. By then, her bubble butt was covered with my pre-cum, therefore my cock slid easily making me grunt. Several times Nicole held my cock directly at her asshole, giving me the impression that she wanted her ass fucked, but after teasing me, she moved it away.

"Do you like my ass Dad? Do you?" she asked and her eyes and face had mischievousness and lustrous desires written all over.

"Yes, very much" I mumbled. "I love all of your body, I love you honey."

"Oh, Daddy ... I *need* you inside me!" Nicole said, raised her hips moving my rod straight at her dripping and hungry opening.

I sighed, expecting her to push down with her hips sinking my length making contact with my pubic bone, instead only the cock-head entered; Nicole held my cock tightly to ensure no more could enter. Her hips began to move again, this time rotating, pushing and pulling of her hips rhythmically to fuck my cock-head, while her pussy leaked good amount of juice. I moaned and sighed as I was being teased.

It was another while before she pushed down taking inch or two of my cock in her silky pussy that was drenched. She moaned immediately after, as her body tightened and she shivered like a fish out of the water.

"OH... FUCK....gosh....Dad!" she cried ridding three inches or so of my rod, while she held it at the base. Her head lurched back, while her eyes closed. But her words kept escaping her mouth and her hips kept moving to fuck me. It was then that Bella quietly moved behind Nicole. Her hands reached around Nicole's breasts, cupping them and her mouth went swiftly to Nicole's face kissing her neck first and lips. Warm juice that bolted out of my daughter's pussy covered my rod and also her hand that held my cock.

"Do you like the way your little girl is fucking you daddy? Tell me, has anyone fucked you like that?" Nicole asked still trying to catch her breath after her orgasm.

Bella kissed Nicole, and commented "You two are so hot. I've never seen a father fucking his daughter before. It's amazingly hot."

Lastly Nicole let go of my cock while few inches were still lodged with her amazingly hot hole and placed her hands on my shoulders. She began to fuck me slowly, but with a short time my entire length was within her and I exhaled in relief that at least I was free to fuck her as I wished. Our lips met again and she took my hands rubbing them over her body. Her full breasts were well caressed, her ass was squeezed and any and every place on her body within my mouths reached was kissed.

Nicole pulled up and pushed down her hips, meeting each of my thrusts. She moaned and moaned as I fucked her hard bringing her to at least two more orgasms back to back.

"Take me any way you like Daddy..... Fuck me hard.....Please Daddy...." She begged shuddering.

I got up, holding her from her ass, as my daughter wrapped her arms around my neck. I slowly lowered her back onto the couch taking each one of legs on my shoulders. While I placed my rod at her opening, admiring her inflated lips and pink inner that glistered, I placed my thumb right at her asshole and pressed it little. He body shook immediately, perhaps in shock. Then I placed my other thumb over her erect clit and massaged it simultaneously pressing my other thumb in her asshole, but did not press hard enough to enter.

"Now what you doing, Dad?" Nicole wondered.

She looked up impatiently at me, and I began to kiss the inside of her thighs, thinking to tease her a little before I started. Her hand quickly grasped the back of my head, moving me again to where she wanted me, and I gave up all ideas of teasing her and instead began to move my tongue in and out of her. She let out a small gasp as my tongue entered. My thumb entered her asshole next, causing Nicole's body to stiffen and tense.

"Fuck me, Dad. I need you inside right now" Nicole cried.

Her voice sent another twitch through my cock. I stood up and placed my throbbing member at the entrance to her shaved pussy, rubbed it along her slippery slit and shoved it all the way in sending her to bliss instantly. I fucked hard and fast, holding her ankles at my ears.

"Fill me like you filled Bella! C'mon Dad, give to me" she moaned as her body trembled and juddered.

I knew she was at the verge another orgasm. I shoved on to her hardest that I could, taking toes on each foot in my mouth, sucking them as I pounded her.

"FUCK....me Da-a-ddy!" She yelled.

My own orgasm began to brew sending shocks through my body, finally converging to my groin. From there, my orgasm unleashed a torrent of cum that busted out like a bullet filling my daughter's pussy. I groaned with intense and immense of it and collapsed on to her.

Nicole hissed "Oh, daddy ..." and sucked my earlobe.

"How long will it be before the third round stud? The night is still young" Bella wondered.

While I recovered my strength, the girls ran to the shower where they spent a good amount of time. From the upstairs bedroom, I heard a lot of giggling until I finally heard my summons.

"Come and get it" Bella chuckled.

In the history of men, there are none that have been able to resist such temptation. I was not going to be the first. My daughter and her friend might kill me this week, but I was not strong enough to turn down the lust and love that was being offered. Could you?

I got off the couch and made my way up the stairs...