Dad's Camcorder Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God. It's so big. I don't think I can do it," she said.

"Try it again. I think you can do it," I said.

I was dying for her to do it. I would have paid her money to see my cock in her sweet mouth.

Ginger pushed her glasses up on her nose. She cleared her throat and her face became sober.

"Ok. I know I can do this," she said.

She pumped my cock for about a minute and stared at the head, like she was working up the courage. When she was ready, she stretched her jaw wide. The pink tip of her tongue poked out ad touched the head first. Her lips stretched around it and it slipped past her teeth.

She let out a squeal like she was excited that it had worked, but her voice was muffled to a squeak. Her eyes looked to Chloe, as if for approval. She was unable to turn her head to face her.

"I knew you could do it. Now move your head back and forth," Chloe said.

"Be careful about your teeth," I said.

Just seeing my huge cock lodged in her mouth was more than I could stand. Her glasses slipped down to the end of her nose and she reached around my cock to push them back up. Chloe had a had around my cock, too, moving it up and down.

Ginger moved her head back and forth. It was a slight movement. She had little more than the head in her mouth, and it was a tight fit.

But it was enough. I was going to cum. There was no doubt about that. It had already started. There was no way I could stop it. Not that I wanted to. Unloading my cum in a girl's mouth was what it was all about, wasn't it? The only way it could have been better would be if I could have taken Ginger's cherry and was ready to dump my load in her tight, warm pussy.

Even so, I was going to cum. I should have given her some warning, right? I mean, this innocent girl had never even seen a cock before tonight. She certainly had no idea what she was about to receive if she kept it in her mouth.

"Oh my God. I'm gonna cum," I said.

I tensed, trying to hold it off as long as I could.

"Oh shit. Ginger, get it out of your mouth, no," Chloe said.

Ginger looked at her with puzzled eyes. She may have said "What?", but with my cock in her mouth, all that came out was a muffled grunt.

It was too late. She was going to get all of it. I should have pushed her away so she didn't choke on my cum, but part of me didn't want to. When did I become such a sick bastard?

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the door open. I didn't have to look to know that it was Chloe's Mom. She was just in time for the show.

My hips rose off the bed and forced another two inches of my cock past Ginger's teeth. She gagged. She had her back to the door and didn't see it open. I must have leaked a few drops of cum first, because she had a curious look in her eyes, like she was trying to figure out what that odd new taste was.

"Sweet Jesus. What the hell do you think you're doing?" Chloe's Mom shouted.

"Oh fuck," I said.

Poor Ginger never had a chance. My first shot was like a waterfall of cum. Her rosy cheeks swelled out like balloons on either side of her face. My cum burst from the corners of her mouth like a dam had collapsed. I was sure it was going to come out of her nose and her ears.

Her teeth scraped my cock when she jerked her head back. The next shot hit her square in the center of her forehead, right between her eyes. It left the tip of my cock like a thick, white rope and hit her with a loud splat. She fell back on her butt. The rest of my cum landed on the front of her shirt.

Chloe turned to the door.

"Mom," was all she said, with a horrified squeak in her voice.

Her Mom had a similar horrified look on her face, with her mouth hanging open. I was going to pay hell for this, of that there was no doubt. At the moment, though, I was too proud to care. Sweet little Ginger was on the floor between my feet, her bangs drenched ad her face covered with my cum. It dripped down her chin and from the corners of her mouth, and the front of her shirt was soaked.

Chloe's Mom moved aside to leave the door open. Her hands balled into fists. Her mouth closed and her jaws clenched. I thought for sure I could see steam from her ears.

"Mom. I can explain," Chloe said.

Her Mom pointed at me with a finger like a dagger.

"You. Get downstairs right now, mister. I'm gonna have a talk with you," she said.

I stood up and pulled up my jeans. My cock still made a noticeable bulge. At the door I stopped and looked back at Chloe. She had a look of disappointment on her face, and I couldn't blame her. All of that cum was supposed to be for her.

12