Dads Fucking Daughters Ch. 07

Story Info
Sexual experiences and incest of a female student.
1.8k words
4.05
8.2k
8
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished the hearty dinner, sausage, potatoes and "farofa" (mixture), of surprisingly pleasant palate, which is an exotic mixture of diverse ingredients, of African origin where it exists as a poor, simple meal, of mere subsistence based on manioc flour, taken to Brazil (Brasil) at the time of slavery, where it was adapted and perfected with the addition of ingredients, incorporating itself into the country's cuisine. That's when I met her and learned how to do it, when I was a journalist in the entourage of a diplomatic mission. It consists of sautéed or stir-fry in oil, onions, scrambled eggs, bacon and other ingredients you want, such as olives, collard greens, etc., all very well chopped, add the manioc flour, stirring until it forms a homogeneous mixture. Widely used to accompany barbecue meats. It provided me with a good dinner, as I like to eat well and a lot.

I went to the apartment's balcony to smoke a cigar, and didn't turn on the light, because appreciated the pleasant dim light. I sat in the wide, cushioned rocking chair, mounted and suspended in a wooden frame.

My wife came to tell me that she was going to go up to the room and wait for me reading a book; our daughter Alice would keep accompany me. A company that she knows I appreciate very much.

The girl came next, bringing a fine liquor considered an aphrodisiac, which she handed to me with a naughty smile, even though I know I don't need it, at 50 years old, my dick still has continuous and daily erections.

But I thanked her, received the liquor with a smile and drank it. My daughter is always very kind.

She leaned in front of me, her blouse opened enough for me to see my daughter's firm, beautiful breasts. The little vixen didn't wear a bra. The sight of her delicious breasts turned me on. My dick started jerking immediately.

I put my hand on her legs, smoothed and caressed her firm and smooth, sensual thighs, a 20 year old woman, beautiful and... perverted.

I moved my hand up her thighs until I reached the top, I touched and felt her delicious ass. Bare butt. My beautiful little slut wasn't wearing panties either.

I ran my hand along the entire length of her buttocks, horizontally and vertically. Assessing my daughter's portentous anal anatomy. An exciting, sex-inducing ass.

Alice hugged me and said, "dear daddy, I love you."

Then, even at the risk of being spied on and seen unduly by a neighboring voyeur, although we were in complete darkness, she lifted her clothes and took the dress over her head.

Naked, she stood motionless in front of me, letting me see her perfect body, her magnificent breasts and her small pussy, which she kept adorned only in the Mohican style with a narrow vertical strip of well-trimmed blonde hair running from the top of her pubis to her perineum..

I looked and appreciated my naked daughter. A beautiful woman... and whore.

********

A pause to explain her unscrupulous behavior, informing that our little Alice went to college, state, in the capital, a virgin.

Entering college a year and a half ago, preparing for a legal career, transformed her from our pure, virgin girl into a sensual girl who resembles a little slut.

We have no secrets, never have. She told me that in her first week there, in the enthusiasm of becoming an adult, alone, free, she connected with some veterans who had debauched behavior, threw very liberal parties, real sex bacchanalia. In a free behavior that was not limited to men, as among them, they touched, hugged, kissed, played with their hands on their own and each other's sexes and had sex.

And they taught her everything. Including sex between women.

In the meetings that followed between liberal girls and guys, Alice kissed a lot, let herself be touched on her breasts, thighs, buttocks and began what became her best specialty, sucking cocks.

At the very first party, excited and motivated, she lowered her neckline and paraded in front of the girls and boys with her breasts bare. She was kissed and groped on them a lot, and touched on her ass.

She bent down and sucked two cocks, tasting, for the first time, in addition to the peculiar taste of the penis, also the semen, as they were hard, excited, very erect and in a pre-cum situation. All two.

Alice approved of that preliminary sexual activity and the taste of sperm, which she finds special and refined. She incorporated them into her sexual activities. Becoming an efficient fellatrix, a typical deep throat girl who feeds on semen. She lets the guys have sex in her mouth until they relieve themselves. They release their copious releases, which she swallows.

On her first visit to her parental home after entering college, when she told us about her extracurricular activities and her initiation into sex, Alice made a real demonstration.

She opened my pants, pulled down my underwear, grabbed my dick and gave me oral sex. She gave me a blowjob. Sucked my dick, I came and she swallowed.

It was the first sexual intimacy between us, in a climate of consensual incest that persists to this day.

And she told us that when they discovered that she was a virgin, making her confess it, the more advanced colleagues called together some boys, three guys and said, in a mocking way, "we have a rarity here, a real problem, a virgin; you must find a solution to this".

The guys got excited, and at 10 p.m., sneaking in, locked in a room in the female dorm, under the eyes of five seniors, they carried out an authentic ritual of deflowering the freshman.

They put her naked, took off her dress, bra and panties. They made her masturbate and suck their cock, ran their hands boldly over her ass and pussy.

For fucking, they adopted a sensual method. They cut her panties into three pieces. On one piece of the panties they wrote fuck and on another, backside. The veterans rolled up the pieces of lingerie and three of them placed each piece inside their own panties, in the front.

The boys had to, one by one, feel them between their legs, inside their panties and find one of the pieces. That would define who would be the first to fuck the virgin (fuck) and, the first to have anal sex (backside). The one with the torn part of Alice's panties without any notes would be the second to have sex with her in each of these already devirginated ways.

So it was done.

Alice watched the indecent draw, the guys groping the girls between the legs and the victor's smile that showed the patch on his panties spelled with fuck.

Stimulated and guided by the girls, she had to lie down, spread her legs and the lucky stud lay on top of her, completely inserting his dick into her hole, tearing, breaking her cherry. Giving her first sex, pleasure, cum, orgasm and having her pussy and womb flooded with a strong cum spill.

The boy in charge of backside took action immediately. He spread her buttocks, moistened the orifice with moisturizer provided by the girls, and subjected Alice to her first sodomy. Burying his hard cock all the way inside her delicate and narrow anal hole. Fucking her, going back and forth until she cums.

In an erotic entertainment that lasted more than five hours, Alice was fucked in the pussy and ass by the three guys.

At the end of the ritual of losing her virginity and her sexual initiation, the five veterans greeted her, saying, "it was great, you are now one of us". And they hugged her and kissed her.

That's what she became, a slutty student among slutty students. The sexually free girl. Including at home, with her father.

********

After telling us in detail about her academic sexual adventures, Alice stopped having any modesty at home. She is naked, goes without panties. And she turned me into her erotic display partner.

********

Like that night here at home, when she visited me on the porch, after the yummy dinner, on her first visit home. My wife went to sleep.

After being felt by me, on her thighs and buttocks, Alice undressed.

She got naked and started an exhibitionist game, first squeezing her breasts, but then moving her hand down to her sex. And she continued the exciting spectacle of delicious masturbation.

Standing, with her legs half-open, Alice rubbed her fingers over her pussy, passed her hand over her pleasure area, on the outside, and used her nimble fingers inside her crack, fingering her cleft as if she were strumming a guitar, but in reality she was masturbating.

She continued caressing her pussy, from the inside, with her fingers, giving me a delicious and sensual erotic show, until she stopped, brought her body closer, opened her vagina with her fingers, showed it to me and said, "see, daddy, how wet I am. I need you to eat my pussy."

Which I did immediately. I opened my daughter's legs and stuck my tongue in her sex. And I licked her greedily, kissed, sucked and ate her pussy for more than a dozen minutes.

I completely slurped up all the juices that flowed from her sexual orifice.

She said, "you are now going to fuck me."

And taking me by the hand, she led me back to the room. Where I undressed, and we lay down on the soft, welcoming rug. Alice threw her legs up, spreading them wide. I lay down on her, with my dick in her golden slit.

We stayed there for half an hour, forty, fifty minutes. Lying down, naked, me on top of her, fucking. A 50-year-old father, excited, with a hard dick and a 20-year old daughter, all indecent, lewd, receiving her father's cock in her pussy and cumming.

I had sex with my daughter a lot, until I ejaculated.

And we went together, naked, to the bathroom to wash.

We went up the stairs to our rooms and said goodbye with a cordial and bold goodnight kiss on the lips.

In the bedroom, my wife looked at me, saw my satisfied expression, smiled and said, "You have fun a lot with our daughter; that's excellent, but I hope there's still a good dose of virile energy left in that thick dick for me".

"That's right, dear. Our daughter gives me pleasure; I love it, but you are the main one; you have all the rights and my preference. Get ready, let's go to bed; I still like fucking you," I replied, gently and elegant.

Happy and proud of herself, my wife undressed, took off her dress, bra and panties and smiling, excited, went to bed.

For a few more minutes, I kissed and fucked my wife, put my dick in her pussy, giving both of us the necessary and never absent marital sexual pleasure.

She smiled and slept contentedly.

It's always like this now when our daughter is home.