Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 02

Story Info
Undeleted files produce good and bad reactions.
8.6k words
4.73
167k
218

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers

I managed to make it down from the attic without breaking my neck. When I got to my room I cleared away my fried laptop and put Dad's old one in it's place. I wasn't too optimistic about what shape it was in, but after plugging it in and turning it on I began to think it would be fine for my purposes. Despite the need to get started on my schoolwork, all I found myself doing was staring blankly at the screen and reliving the experience of having creamed my Grandmother's cunt. Although my cock and balls were pleased with the incident, I on the other hand was nervous as hell and riddled with guilt. All I could think about was; what if Grandpa finds out? Finally, to take my mind off my worries, I began exploring the files and software on Dad's old laptop.

After checking the laptops system specs I opened up My Documents to see what was in there. I didn't see anything that interested me; just several old documents and a couple of folders that I was sure contained more of Dad's old business files. I closed out My Documents and retuned to studying the system specs once more. I realized that this laptop wasn't too much out of date compared to my fried one. To test its performance I decided to install one of my games on it and see how it handled it. On the side was a cd/dvd drive combo. I popped it open and was surprised to see there was a disc already in it. There wasn't a label or any markings to tell me what was on it so I closed the drive and opened up My Computer from the desktop. Clicking on the drive icon opened the disc. The only thing it showed was an unnamed folder. I opened the folder only to find one file inside it, a video file labeled MM1. The old saying curiosity killed the cat kept running through my mind as I decided if I wanted to play the video or not.

"Yeah, but satisfaction brought him back," I mumbled to myself and clicked on the file.

My eyes bugged out and my jaw damn near dropped into my lap as the video started playing. A much younger version of Grandma was sitting on a bed dressed in a frilly pink see-thru nightgown that stopped at her lap. Her tits were clearly visible through the material and sat proudly on her chest. Gone were the streaks of grey in her hair and she looked as if she were no older than Mom. Her hands were in her lap blocking my view of her privates. As I watched in stunned silence, she held out her arms as if beckoning to someone and opened her mouth as if she were talking. The video appeared to be quite old and had no audio, nor did it need any. It was obvious what was going on.

Whoever was holding the camera panned down the front of themself revealing a very erect penis to the viewers. It had to be at least as big as mine. The veins on it stuck out and I could swear I saw it throbbing. Pre-cum glistened on the bulbous head. Captivated by what I was watching I didn't hear Mom come in the room and stand behind me. The guy with the camera stepped up to Grandma and held it steady as she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. Slowly she sank more of his rod into her mouth while keeping her blue eyes turned up to watch the camera. The camera jerked a little and showed only the top of her head for a second or two as Grandma swallowed the rest of the guy's dick. I was as hard as steel and oblivious to everything around me. That is I was oblivious to everything, until Mom softly placed her hands on my shoulders. I nearly crapped myself.

"What the hell are you watching?" she asked so gently I almost didn't hear her.

"Shit! I'm sorry Mom, I didn't know what was on the disc," I replied shakily as I tried to bring the cursor over enough to shut off the video.

Reaching over my shoulder, her breast pressed into the back of my neck, she covered my hand and held it still preventing me from turning it off. She kept her face down low next to mine and said, "Oh my God, is that Martha?"

"Umm, I believe so," I could only say.

"Damn! She's pretty good at that," Mom shocked me by whispering in my ear. "Let it play, let's see how it ends."

"I think we know how it's going to end Mom, Grandpa's gonna blow his nuts if Grandma doesn't stop soon." I was quite surprised when I didn't feel a smack to the back of my head for making that remark.

Mom continued to lean over me a little, her hand still on mine with her tit pressed against my neck as Grandma began to really go to town. She pulled her lips back until just the head of the cock was in her mouth and started pumping the shaft in fast steady strokes. The guy was having a rough time of holding the camera steady. Grandma's cheeks were sunk in as she sucked his cock, but her eyes never left the camera lens. We watched as his shaft seemed to expand a little and the camera began to really jerk. When the lens settled down we saw that Grandma was obviously swallowing his spunk. After several seconds she pulled her mouth off the guy's dick and began rubbing his cockhead around her lips and chin. The last drizzles of his sperm leaked out and coated her lips and cheeks. She had an enormous smile plastered to her face. The camera wavered a bit, then slowly turned and panned the room until it settled on a man sitting in a chair. He was naked and holding his deflating cock in his slimy fingers. Spooge had run over his hand and dribbled down onto his ball sack. Just before the video ended Grandpa Roy smiled hugely at the lens.

"What the fuck...?" I stammered, unable to take my eyes from the blank screen.

"Holy shit!" Mom echoed my sentiment.

Mom stood all the way up and I turned in my chair to stare into her eyes. The look on our faces conveyed the same question. If Grandpa was in the corner whacking off, then who in the hell had Grandma just blown? It took me a bit to notice what Mom was wearing. She had on tight white short shorts and a plain purple t-shirt that stretched snuggly against her chest. By the way her aroused nipples poked through the front of the shirt it was easy to tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She asked where I got the video from and I told her about finding it already in the laptop. From the look she was giving me I don't think she believed that. I ejected the disc and showed it to her, adding there were a couple more folders on the computer with similar labels attached to them as the one on the disc. Still skeptical she had me show her. In My Documents there were five folders simply labeled MM.

"Open one," she told me. But when I tried it asked for a password.

"Hmm, why would Frank put password protection on these files?" she more or less asked herself, completely ignoring my shrugging shoulders.

She told me to wait a minute and left. When she returned she was holding a flash drive in her hand.

"Let me get in there, I bet I can crack em," Mom said, sliding past me as I stood and stepped sideways out of her way. The tent in my pajamas rubbed slightly against her ass as she slid in front of me.

She inserted the flash drive into the usb port then opened up a DOS window and began typing in a string of crap. I had no idea as to what any of it meant. Her fingers flew over the keyboard and in a couple of minutes she was done. Next she went back to the folders and clicked on one. A little hourglass icon began to spin slowly in circles over the file name. Apparently satisfied with her work she turned in the chair to face me, a smug smile on her lips.

"That should do it," she stated.

"What did you do?" I asked puzzled.

"I put a password cracker I developed on the computer. It might take a while, but I'm pretty sure it will open up those folders."

"Wow Mom, that's really cool. I didn't know you were a hacker," I said, enjoying her delight at what she'd done.

"I still know my way around a computer," she smiled. Her smile grew larger when she saw the tent in the front of my pajamas.

"I see Martha's video meets with your approval," she chuckled as I vainly tried to hide the bulge with my hands.

Being a smart ass I shot back with, "Judging by the way your shirt has two big points poking out, I'd say it met with yours also."

Looking down at her chest she grinned and turned to leave. She got as far as the doorway then turned around.

"I almost forgot what I came in here for. Do you think I could get you to rub in some tanning lotion on my back in a little while?" she asked.

"Do you even use lotion anymore? I mean, your tan is so dark I'd of thought you didn't need it," I replied, intrigued by the idea of running my hands over her flawless skin.

"Normally no, but I'd like to get the skin under the straps darker. If I can't get the rest of me tanned, at least I'll still be able to wear backless dresses without looking silly."

"Okay, I need to jump in the shower first though, those boxes in the attic were pretty dirty," I told her.

"Thanks. I'll meet you at the pool in say, thirty minutes. That give you enough time to take care of...I mean, get showered?" she asked wickedly grinning at me.

It was plenty of time. The shower was both relaxing and relieving. Stress free I strolled out to the pool where Mom was already stretched out on a lounger. She was lying on her stomach with the wide-brimmed hat completely covering her head from view. Although the shorts I'd put on were fairly baggy, I still had to discreetly rearrange myself when my eyes settled on her round rump covered by a small triangular piece of red cloth. This suit was smaller than her other ones. I could tell because I could see parts of her cheeks that hadn't been tanned yet. The untanned portions were as white as Grandma's ass. I adjusted myself a little more.

"The lotions right her Russ," I heard her say from under her hat.

"Where do you want this put on?" I asked, picking up the lotion and sitting on the edge of her lounger.

"Undo the strings to my top and you'll see. Oh, and this suit is small so you'll have to make sure and cover the exposed areas on my butt too."

Reaching up I undid the tie at her neck and flipped the ends over her shoulders out of the way. My hands were shaking a little as I untied the ones in the middle of her back. As I was undoing them Mom moved her arms from were they had been resting down by her sides to up under her face. From my vantage point I could see the side of her tit closest to me expand outwards as she lowered her chest down on the lounger. Most of that part of her boob was dark, but I saw a sliver of paleness closer to the lounger. In my sitting position it was impossible to adjust myself any further, so I just grimaced a little and got to work.

"So Mom, why do you think Grandpa let Grandma do what she did in the video? I always thought he was really possessive of her," I said, luxuriating in the feel of her toned back under my hands.

"From the looks of it, I'd guess that Roy likes to watch more than he likes to do," she replied.

"I guess. But still, how does a man let another man stick his thing in his wife's mouth like that and not get jealous? I know I couldn't do that," I stated.

Turning her face under the hat to point to the side I was on she said, "It just goes to show that you never really know a person. Not completely anyway."

"Would you get mad if Dad wanted to do something like that?"

"First off, I wouldn't be sucking another guys dick if your father was watching. And secondly, I don't think I have to worry about that anyway," she replied.

"Why not?"

"You're getting a little personal Russ," she told me flatly.

"Sorry Mom, I was just curious is all."

"If you must know, your Dad's kind of a stick in the mud when it comes to sex," she said.

"Stick in the mud? What's that even mean?" I asked.

"Not very inventive. Now can we change the subject?"

"Sure."

"Good. I think you've got my back good enough, put some on my butt now."

"You sure you want me to do that Mom?" I asked, a little tremor in my voice.

"Yes, just be careful where your fingers go," she laughed at my discomfort.

"Okay, but I think it would be easier if I got between your legs. That way I could do both sides at the same time," I rationalized.

After some hesitation she must have decided that was a good idea too, because I had to stand up when she opened her legs a bit and started pushing me off the lounger with the closest one. I went around to the end of the lounger and climbed up until I was kneeling between her knees. My eyes automatically went to the spot between her legs where her thighs joined. The swimsuit was not only smaller than her others, it was a lot tighter in the crotch area too. A perfectly formed outline of her pussy stared back at me as I put a blob of lotion in one palm and rubbed it together with the other. The material at the center of her crotch had sunk into her cleft making her outer pussy lips appear puffy and swollen. That wasn't the only thing around here that was swollen.

Cautiously, my hands were shaking so badly, I reached down and placed both palms on Mom's firm buttocks. Slowly I began working the lotion over the white areas and getting closer to the junction between her thighs. I didn't try to go under the suit, but with my thumbs pointing inward and rubbing the inside of her upper thighs as I pushed upwards on her cheeks, I was getting dangerously close to bumping her cunt with them. Higher and higher I gradually rubbed in the lotion on her cheeks until the inevitable happened. One of my thumbs pressed up against the outer lip of her pussy. It was a brief encounter, but I could've sworn Mom had pressed back. To test that theory I waited a few seconds then let my other thumb accidentally touch the other side of her pussy. Not only was there a definite pushing back, but she let out a soft moan too. Pushing my luck I brought both thumbs up and pressed them into her folds a little harder than before.

Mom's ass rose up a fraction and I heard a sharp intake of air before she gently said, "I think that's good honey, thanks for your help."

Before getting to my feet I took one last look at her crotch. I saw a darker shade of red right in the center where I guessed her entrance to be. I was pretty sure that I would be heading inside and climbing back into the shower. I wiped my greasy hands on a hand towel near the lounger and started to walk away.

"Hey!" she called out, making me think she was going to scold me for being so brazen. Instead she just told me to tie her suit back up.

Instead of heading upstairs I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Sitting on Mom's favorite stool I was almost through with my sandwich when Grandpa walked in. He grabbed a coke out of the fridge and took a seat next to me. I couldn't even look him in the face. The fear that he'd see something in my eyes and figure out what had happened between his wife and I was causing my nerves to bunch up.

"I'm heading into town, you need anything?" he asked, the sound of his voice making me jump.

"No Gramps, I'm good," I replied in a tiny voice.

"Something got you down Champ?" he asked hoisting his lanky frame from the stool.

"No, everything's fine."

"Okay then. I'll be gone a couple hours, so tell your Mom if she asks where I'm at."

"Will do Gramps," I said, my face pointed down at the bar top so he wouldn't see the fear in my eyes.

He headed toward the front of the house then stopped and turned around.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Your Grandma's looking for you, something about a project you're gonna help her with." He left before the twitch at the corner of my mouth became too noticeable.

I sat there contemplating what to do. On the one hand the video that I'd watched clearly showed that he was aware that Grandma was getting it on the side. It also showed that he approved of it. But on the other hand I was his Grandson. That changed the whole scheme of what Grandma and I had done from just being wrong, to one of incest. That I was reasonably sure he wouldn't approve of. I had to make Grandma understand how uncomfortable I was with our new relationship. Groaning, I reluctantly climbed the stairs and headed to her room. The door was closed so I lightly knocked, secretly hoping she wasn't there. When I heard her say come in, the urge to flee almost overpowered me. My heart thumping wildly in my chest I slowly turned the knob and let the door swing open.

Grandma was standing by her bed on the far side of the room. Her hair was freshly brushed and she had on a sheer black floor-length gown with ruffles around the neck. It was opened all the way down the front. Underneath that I could see she had on a set of matching black bra and panties. They too were sheer and did nothing to hide her womanly charms from my eyes. In fact the bra was only used to lift her breasts up, because there were no cups covering her large brown nipples. Blood poured into my cock as I looked lower and saw her pubic hairs through the fabric of the bikini style panties. A smile spread on her face as she blatantly watched the front of my shorts bulge out.

"Well, you think this will get the old goats blood pressure up?" she purred.

"That'll get the blood pressure of a dead guy up Grandma," I stuttered as my eyes tried to take all of her in at the same time.

"Good. Shall we get started?" she asked turning and picking up a camera off the bed and handing it to me.

The camera was a point and click type that actually used film instead of digital media. All I had to do was aim and shoot, a chore that would have been easy under any other circumstance. But when your dick is straining against your pants it's not so easy to do. My hands shook constantly as she moved about the room striking pose after pose. At first her poses were innocent enough, her arms and hands were used to block the intimate parts of her body from view. We used up the first 12-exposure roll of film pretty fast. When she stood next to me helping me to reload I could smell the sweet scent of her bath soap.

The next set of poses grew ever more provocative. She'd hold open the gown and flash her tits, sometimes pushing them together until both nipples touch. Other times she'd turn her back to the camera and reached around herself to cup the globes of her ass. It wasn't until she dropped the gown and climbed on the bed on all fours that I realized the panties were crotchless. She reached one hand up under herself and brought it to her mound. Looking over her shoulder and smiling at me, she slowly let one finger work itself between her cunt lips and sink up to the second knuckle inside her cunt. I completely lost it. There was no way that I could bring myself to fuck her on Grandpa's bed, so I dropped the camera on the bed and rushed to the bathroom down the hall.

The water streamed over me as I worked the soap's lather into a slippery froth on the shaft of my raging penis. I didn't realize I wasn't alone until I heard the shower door open and Grandma stepped in behind me. Before I could protest she pressed her naked front against my back then reached around and grabbed my cock with both her hands. The feel of her hands stroking my slippery shaft stopped any protests I might have had dead in their tracks. Instead a steady stream of moans poured out of my lips.

"I reckon since I caused this, then I should be the one to take care of it," she whispered against my back.

"Oh God Grandma, that feels so good," I moaned as her hands increased the speed of their stroking.

"Let me know when you're ready and Grandma will give you a surprise," she cooed, pumping faster and faster on my rod.

"I'm...I'm...I'm gonna cum Grandma!" I groaned as the pleasure coursing through my nerve endings built to overflowing.

Grandma let go of my cock and grabbed me by the hips, and then she spun me around and slammed me up against the shower wall. Lowering herself down on bent knees she trapped my dick between her soft ripe tits and began using them to jack me off. The soap made the valley between her boobs super slick and I felt the first string of cum shoot out in no time. The first glob caught her under the chin, but the remainder squirted out onto her chest and breasts. She continued to rub her tits up and down my shaft until I was dry. On her way up to a standing position she took one finger and brought it under her chin and scooped up most of the first glob of my cum. Amazed I watched as she stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked my seed off it.

blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers