Dad's Special Smoothie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abaddon89
Abaddon89
72 Followers

Similarly, Carling's was somewhat relaxed, never pinched, as a result of her yoga practice. Her asshole breathed constantly, tightening up and then softening as if it were inhaling and exhaling. When it exhaled, it would open up lewdly, granting him a brief glimpse deep inside to his daughter's sacral chakra.

Then there was Erin. For her somewhat plain face, she had a remarkable asshole, a perfectly rosy round circle around her hole, which was interrupted by a mere two pink wrinkles, one coming from the top, and one from the bottom that wrapped themselves perfectly into her asshole. Plus, it smelled absolutely divine. He'd always laughed at any poetic description of female genitalia as flowers, but honestly Erin's asshole somehow always stopped him in his tracks with the way it mimicked a rose spreading its petals. Looking at her asshole, he had come to the realization that judging a girl's appearance solely on her face was indeed a very limited way of evaluating attractiveness. The symmetry, delicacy, and colour of Erin's asshole was in fact a lot more beautiful than most pretty girls' faces.

Then, finally, he came to Darah's asshole. Oh, Darah, once his prized good girl. There was no prettying up this asshole, no calling it a flower, no calling her a princess anymore. It wasn't even an asshole like the other girls; it could only be called a fuckhole: a gaping hole surrounded by dark brown wrinkles of flesh. Framed by her ample cheeks, this asshole constantly drew in his deeper animal side, like a black hole, till when a moment ago he was staring at it, he found himself buried cock deep in it, defiling his daughter with a trance-like pounding. She was still the only one who had taken his 12 inches, while the others competed for second place. Right now the leader was Christine who had definitely waked and baked one morning — he would lecture her about it later — and accordingly, her asshole had presented little resistance to the tune of 9 or so inches entering it.

So, this morning of all mornings, he was going to sample each of his girls' assholes. He couldn't choose. Stacy's winked at him desperately. Carling's held a long exhale. Hope's buttplug popped out, revealing an impossibly small ring of pink flesh. Christine took Hope's buttplug into her mouth, sucking on it, as Hope gently removed Christine's buttplug, revealing a slightly larger ring. Erin's looked like it was fully in bloom, and the scent drew him towards it... He couldn't even bear to look at Darah's, knowing that on this special day, that hole would be looking absolutely desperate to be stuck with his massive cock.

As his indecisiveness grew, his girls were growing impatient, so Brian chose to proceed logically. He would start with the daughter that could take the least of his cock, and slowly move up. He dipped his cock into Hope's lubed up hole, extending six or so inches into it. After a few delightful thrusts into his daughter's impossibly heavenly bum, he then double dipped into Christine's hole, which took an inch or two more. He shifted back and forth between the twins till he could gain some sense, that yes, their insides were almost identical.

"Look at the scientist over here," Stacy smirked, as his cock plopped out of Christine's asshole to her moans.

"Conducting an experiment on his little girls' buttholes," Erin laughed.

"You're probably committing some ethics violations, dad," Carling added.

"How about we conduct a little experiment ourselves," Darah said, coming up behind him, her large breasts pressed against his back, and covering his eyes. "Lie down."

He obeyed, and his eyes still covered, felt something kneeling down above his face.

"Lick and guess," was the command.

He obeyed again, and his tongue was met with something that tasted like rose water with very slight undertones of a light saltiness and weirdly, olive oil, to which he blurted out — but only after giving a few more hungry licks — "Stacy!"

"Too easy," Darah muttered. "But you get a reward anyway."

He felt Stacy's asshole then on his cock, momentarily, before she slid down it, taking him further inside her then ever before. Then she started gyrating.

The feeling was very distracting as the next bottom came down near his face. He stuck his tongue out flailing for the anonymous asshole, but all he could touch was air.

"Just smell," was the command.

So he did. There was a slight spice, but also some kind of flowery lotion, and then a kind of watery dampness that seemed to hang in the air. He was bewildered when suddenly a drop of asshole dew graced his tongue, falling from his daughter's bum, like a raindrop, which exploded with familiar flavours, marshmallow soap, scented candles and a slightly synthetic taste barely reminiscent of a yoga mat.

"Carling!" he called out, and he felt Stacy begrudgingly grind off his cock, to make way for the more varied topography of Carling's hole.

As Carling sank almost down to his stomach, he smelled something new and even more confusing, like a rose, but mixed with pure sex smell. It drove him wild, and he didn't even call out anything, just got up in a state, taking Carling into his arms, as she continued to move up and down on his shaft, and glared in a state of sexual frenzy at Darah and Erin.

"I just got started," Carling moaned, as Darah and Erin returned his stare. He continued to look back and forth between him, till Darah slowly turned around, and revealed herself. Her fuckhole was absolutely gasping, and beyond the brown outer layer, he could see deep inside her, the damp soft pink ass flesh designed for deep pounding.

He gave a yelp and descended on Darah, gently removing a petulant Carling from his cock. As Carling slipped off him, she came to lie on the floor in a downward dog, her asshole no longer breathing, but instead panting. Not distracted, Brian entered Darah's fuckhole in one motion, and it was so loose, he couldn't feel anything until he hit the very back of her bowels, which were steaming hot. As he hit the very back of his daughter's fuckhole, she glanced back at him with such a look of lust, her glasses completely fogged up with the steam of their ass fuck, that he almost lost it and came there. It didn't help that Darah had started orgasming violently with this one thrust, a little puddle of her own cum dripping onto the floor.

He was about to ejaculate when he knew not enough cum had been pulled from inside him, so with an act of cold control, he regretfully withdrew from his sluttiest daughter, dragging his twelve inches out, and steaming hot, re-introducing them immediately into his daughter, Erin's perfect hole, which was perfectly prepared for him, her face down, ass up.

Moving from the hell-like fire of Darah's hole to the cool dampness of Erin's hole put him on the edge again, and as he slowly started to move in and out of this final hole, he started to penetrate her as she had never been penetrated before. Her asshole, today, was completely opening up to him; the flower was completely spreading for its seed. He went twelve inches deep, and still Erin's hole sucked at him.

He couldn't take it. Shoving his cock as deep as he could into his daughter, then shoving it a little more till the front part of his balls somehow slipped inside, he felt his whole body tingle, as if cum was being drawn from every part of him. The tingling went on for awhile as Erin kept pushing back onto him, somehow taking him deeper and deeper inside his daughter's body, till it felt like they were one. At this point, he released, and a steady stream of cum began to fill his daughter's belly. It wasn't even ejaculating like normal, just cum being drained from him like a suction pump as he orgasmed impossibly. He came for a solid minute, filling Erin till her stomach was bulging slightly.

As the last drop or two dripped out of his cock, he slowly retracted, savouring every inch of this impeccable ass as he withdrew. He turned with a look of apology on his face to his sextuplets.

"Sorry girls, I fucked up. I guess you won't have any cum this week," he said mournfully.

But they weren't even looking at him, instead crowding around Erin's asshole which impossibly looked virginal even after its utter defilement. Stacy first put her mouth to Erin's hole, stuck her tongue deep into it, rooting around, then started sucking.

After awhile, she then turned to face the other girls, her lips smeared with cum, and said, "Looks like we have a new container."

With excitement, the other girls proceeded to put their mouths to Erin's asshole, each sucking out their daily portion, till finally, Darah, still trembling from her orgasm, gave Erin's hole a long, deep suck. Her mouth completely full of cum to the point her cheeks were bulging, Darah moved around to Erin's front, and shared the prize with her, cum dripping down from her mouth into Erin's.

Staring at the sight of Darah and Erin sloshing around his cum and the others lapping at a couple drops that had fallen to the floor, Brian wondered about perhaps opening a smoothie chain restaurant.

Abaddon89
Abaddon89
72 Followers
12