Dad's The Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you've done everything else for me," I whined, "and who else is gonna provide for me? You're s'posed to show me your cock."

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, I'm not gonna let you have your way with this, no matter what you say."

I pouted, sincerely at that, and took my hands out of his briefs, but only to rub even closer on the outside, eying that long, shiny lump, knowing that I couldn't take no for an answer at this point. So, I did the only thing I could do.

I took the portion of waistband that was lifted from his belly in my fingers and simply pulled them down, not fast and not slow, pausing when his erection was half uncovered.

"Hey, stop, I-!"

"No, Daddy! I wanna see your cock!"

He went to come to a sitting position but, again, I was quicker. I threw myself forward, pushing him down and forcing a kiss on his lips. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest like mine was and the end of that lovely erection I'd just uncovered was now poking at my bare crotch under my skirt. His eventual return of my kiss was, for me, an official go-ahead.

"I wanna see it," I said quietly. "I wanna see all of it, and your balls. Just let me."

" ... Kitten,... you're being a very bad girl."

"I know, Daddy. I like it, it's fun."

I lifted myself off of him, slowly, in case he wasn't done kicking against my efforts to get at his cock yet, and moved back to where I was as he watched.

"I just wanna check it out, is all." I explained, staring at the glistening upper half, licking my lips and checking out it's every wonderful detail. "But I'm taking these right off. I don't think you need any clothes at all, right now. I want you all naked and hard."

I accomplished this somewhat quickly, before the effects of that lingering kiss could wear off him, then spread his legs so I could kneel between them. I returned to rubbing his thighs, one hand on each, looking down at him with lust and staring at that beautiful, big penis when it hit me: I had my father naked, oiled and hard, right in front of me and on his bed. I imagined what it must have looked like, and took a look over at his dresser mirror, getting hornier instantly upon seeing what I saw there. I couldn't believe myself. For his part, he watched me with mixed apprehension and lust, looking at my boobies. He wanted me.

I spread his legs even further so I could get closer, kneeling with my ankles under my bum and leaning forward for a better look at his big, shiny member. His cockhead is so nicely separate from his shaft, so well defined around the rim and shaped perfectly. He looked bigger than average, according to all the information I could Google on the subject of penises, and was respectably thick.

My eyes traveled down to his balls, swollen and full, it seemed, standing out as proudly from his groin as the length itself with the most curious little wrinkles here and there. I couldn't see the bottoms of them, but I fully intended to.

"Spread your legs, Daddy," I softly instructed as I pushed on them. "Bend your knees and pull your thighs back so I can see everything, okay?"

"Oh, sweetie, we shouldn't be doing this."

God, how it turns me on when he says that! If he had any idea,...

When He was finished complying, with my help, I was able to get a much better look.

"Daddy,... I can see your bum hole."

" ... Don't,..."

I touched it, rubbing over it with my finger and got an instant reaction in the form of a sudden groan as his whole body sort of convulsed with obvious pleasure.

"Oh,... did that feel good?"

"(gasp) Yes, but don't-"

"I'll do it more," I said, lightly rubbing it further, pressing a little every once in a while.

He really enjoyed it, obviously even more than I enjoyed doing it. He groaned some more, face turning to the left as his eyes squinted shut.

"Uhh! Kitten! No! Oh, fuck!"

"(giggle)"

I got more comfortable, my face closer to what I was doing until I could slowly lick his anus with just the tip of my tongue, my fingers slowly making their way to his balls.

"Oh, god. Oh, fuck. Sweetie, no, don't,... Ahhh, f-fuck!"

I stopped, raising my face to look at him with a great big smile from between his legs. I began touching and feeling his balls then, raising my face further to watch his reactions as I gently cupped them, feeling them up thoroughly as I thrilled to how my hand looked there. I got out from between his legs then and kneeled at his side, not letting go of his balls for an instant as his legs relaxed a little.

"Does this feel good, too?"

"Oh, baby, you're a dirty girl," he sighed.

"Yes, but does this feel good?"

" ... Yeah, baby, it does. But,... you said you wouldn't touch."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. I want to."

With that, I calmly took his cock in my other hand, using a light grip as I glanced at his face.

"Oh, kitten, wha- Ohhh,... What are you doing?"

"I just wanna,..." I explained distractedly, lifting it up and feeling its rigid, yet interestingly pliant texture in my hand, then noticing something as I ever so slowly began stroking him. What's that on the tip? It's wet."

"(gasp!) Uhhh! Oh, shhhh,...!"

"What is it?" I prodded, getting closer to inspect the semi clear fluid that was gathered at the top of his head.

"It's ca- ah-hh!- precum."

"Pre-cum," I repeated, inspecting it closer, still pumping and watching as he got even harder and longer, imagining what the beautiful, slightly curved length would feel like inside miffy, if it could fit.

I scooped the precum from the top of his head with an index finger, watching him twitch at the action, then put that finger in my mouth, my eyes slowly lighting up as I looked at his shocked expression.

"Oh, Daddy! It tastes,... yummy!"

"Kitten, please, you shouldn't be tasting your dad's cum."

"How do I get more?" I asked, squeezing a little harder and getting my answer right there as a small amount virtually sprayed out. I immediately licked it right off, not even thinking of what I was doing.

"Mmmmm, Daddy, I want more cum! I bet if I sucked on it, I'd get more, huh?"

"Oh, god, no, don't do that! It's bad enough you're- kitten, nooo!"

I put my mouth over the top of it and began sucking gently on the head, still stroking with one hand, the other grabbing Daddy's as he reached to try to stop me.

"Mm," I commented on this new experience. "Mmmm. Mmmmmmm-(slurp)-mmmm."

"Oh, kitten, baby, oh, holy fuck!"

"Mmmmm. Umb-mmmm. (slurp)"

My lips sealed around his shaft, I allowed my head to go further down, taking more of him into my mouth, whipping my tongue around him and removing the strawberry flavoured oil. Soon, my head was bobbing up and down and I could hardly believe I was finally sucking a cock. Best of all, it belonged to my wonderful father, who I loved so much and only wanted to please in any way I could.

Okay, I was also pleasing my libido with the help of my fingers between my legs, now that Daddy no longer had the will to stop me. I loved it, the feel of it in my mouth, curling my tongue around it, bobbing up and down like a slut and tasting precum from time to time. Before long, I was pushing it into my throat, my bum in the air as my finger disappeared between my lips, thumb flicking at my almost painfully erect clitoris and not even considering that Daddy would know what I was doing with myself. My lips spread around his thick cock while I tried to deep throat him, choking and drooling, knowing he could see everything his daughter was doing to him.

"Ahhh!" I expressed, letting him go, but still pumping with my hand. "Am I doing it right, Daddy?"

"I can't believe how good you're doing," he gasped.

"Am I better than Sheila?"

" ... Who,...?"

"Giggle- oooooh! Daddy, I'm playing with miffy! Oummmmb, mmmmmmmm-(guk-slurp) -mmmmmm!?"

He began thrusting subtly with his pelvis as his groans renewed. I spread my knees further, better access for my fingers and better balance for the almost maniacal attention I was giving to his delicious cock. Oh, god, it was so good. Finally getting to act like that, to do it, was such a release, I just can't describe.

When I came, I was actively fucking my own hand, my skirt hanging from the small of my back, head bobbing with the rhythm of my hips as I gagged repeatedly and violently on Daddy, even though I was doing better than when I started. The sounds I made were so foreign and dirty as this was happening, the squealing, grunting and choking that allowed my saliva to run down to his balls as my eyes rolled back in my head and the world started to go gray.

My head was suddenly lifted off of Daddy's cock by the hair and, in some crazy, probably paranoid and guilt ridden part of my mind, I assumed that it had to be Aunt Peggy, having somehow just walked in on us. I continued to pump his cock with my hand anyway, as though it were on autopilot as I vaguely heard Daddy urgently warning me about something I couldn't understand.

But, I understood as my eyes opened, halfway like my mouth, in time to see a thick jet of cum leap from Daddy's throbbing cock, splashing my lips and flinging into my mouth as I moaned, my hand still between my legs and twitching again.

"Fu- uhhh, fuck, no! nooooo!" Daddy groaned as ensuing shots spurted over and into my mouth, over my cheek, me wailing aloud as another orgasm, a smaller, less intense one shook my frame to the yummy taste of my father's cum.

He slowly let go of my hair and laid back down from the half sitting position he'd come to while I continued to slowly stroke him, suddenly realizing that there was a sticky trail of jism running across my knuckles. I tasted and savoured what was already in my mouth as he lay there, still breathing heavily and staring at the ceiling.

Swallowing the small amount in my mouth, I allowed my senses to fully experience how it felt when it slid down my throat. I went down on him again, licking his cock and my fingers clean before moving on to his balls to lap up any spilled seed I could find there. Last, I popped his slowly softening cock into my mouth again, sucking to ensure I got it all, crooning contentedly, pumping and massaging his balls as he moaned.

Finally finished with that, I laid it down, happily petting it as if it were one of my cats, smiling and looking at him as I felt a sticky glob of cum run from my upper lip into my mouth.

"Ohh,... Daddy," I said just above a whisper, looking at him lovingly as he stared back, his face unreadable due to the conflicting range of emotions that seemed to be there. "If you only knew,... Sooo good. I'm so happy and,... almost satisfied."

" ... Kat, sweetie,... I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I love you."

"I know. We have to talk tomorrow, though."

"Yeah, it's okay. Um, just stay here, I'll be right back, okay?"

"Yeah."

I hurried out and to my room where I quickly took about thirty pictures of myself with my laptop, smiling happily with Daddy's cum all over my mouth, a little hanging from my chin. After that, I wiped it all off, and hurried back to his room.

I found him as I left him. I got most of the oil toweled from his body, carefully and lovingly rubbing and drying anywhere I pleased. After this, I turned his bed down for him, then got him back on the mattress, me crawling on top of him and pulling the covers over our bodies. I smooched his lips and we were at it again, kissing passionately as I softly moaned my enjoyment of the relatively simple act. His hands found their way to my waist, squeezing affectionately before going on to rub my lower back.

When we stopped, "Geez, kitten,... You're incredible."

"I loved it. Every single second and I feel so,... different. It was so good for me, you can't know. Oh, Daddy, thank you so much for letting me do that. I love your cum and I'll suck your cock every day, if you want."

" ... Oh, god. Kitten, I- I'd love nothing better, but we gotta talk tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay. Do you want anything before you go to sleep?"

He smiled at me and replied, "No, I'm good, except for maybe another kiss."

I happily complied before reluctantly leaving him to his nights rest, turning out the light and softly closing the door. When I got back here, I took a few more shots of myself on the laptop before getting my clothes off and body toweled, hopping into bed nude and falling asleep right away for almost two hours, and now here I am.

I can't believe it. When I woke up, I at first thought it was all the very best dream of my life, the shock that hit me when I remembered the reality of the events I just described being unreal. Wow. I actually sucked Daddy's cock and he actually came in my face. In my mind, it's just incredible beyond the measure of any words.

Mar. 02/09

I was still wearing the nightie I threw on this morning when he got up, a super short, black foil one that showed not just the bottom of my bum, but the very top of it too. The backless, plunging neckline garment also allowed my nipples to make a damned good show of themselves. But I did have mercy, throwing on a pair of black boycut panties as a last minute concession to Daddy's ability to cope.

I was sitting at the table, reading about the real deal on softwood lumber exports in Maclean's when he walked in.

"Good morning." I said with a sunny smile, getting up and turning around to begin his breakfast. "See how nice it is outside?"

" ... Beautiful, Kat."

"You sleep well?"

"Once I fell asleep, yeah. Surprisingly well," he added, walking around the table.

I off handedly mentioned, "I could use a few more hours sl-eeep!"

He'd walked right up beside me and casually ran his hand up the back of my nightie, making me jump, whipping my head around and up with an open mouthed smile of surprise.

For his part, he looked down at me with a loving expression, briefly glancing around the features of my face before bending and giving me a really nice, long kiss right on the lips. (wheeee!!) When I put my arms around his neck, he jerked me off my feet and I instinctually wrapped my bare legs around his waist, ankles interlocked behind him. We kissed anew, me moaning happily while one of his forearms supported my bum, his other big hand on my bare back, rough calluses giving me goose bumps as they traveled over my soft skin.

"(gasp) Oh, Daddy!"

" ... Yeah, well I had some serious words in mind until I came out here."

"Oh? What happened?"

"You seduced me again."

"I didn't do anything."

"Yes, you did. But, we really do-"

"-have to talk," I interrupted with a deep tone, a loose imitation of his voice.

" ... Okay, very funny, but we do."

"I know and you're right, I guess. I just don't like the idea of controlled fun. It's like light chip dip."

He laughed about this and let me down, saying, "I don't wanna get into it too much right now 'cause I gotta eat and get to work, but we'll talk tonight when I get home, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed, retaining my smile while I turned to continue with his fried egg and cheddar sandwiches on toasted, whole wheat bread with real butter.

I found it easy to retain my smile with the greeting he gave me, figuring that our little talk could well turn into a lot of fun. He gave my bum a couple of pats and went to sit and wait for his breakfast, turning the Maclean's magazine around.

"I wasn't kidding about what I said last night, you know," I said.

"About what?"

"About how you helped me. I don't remember the last time I felt so,... settled. Focused."

"Really?"

"Really. I should take a course, or something," I joked.

We actually talked of normal things, an effort on his part to get through breakfast without being reminded that he'd cum in his own daughter's face and mouth. I simply sat across the table from him with my usual good posture, keeping him company while he ate and at the ready to grab anything he might want. Judging from some of his glances, he seemed to want my boobies, but there was no time.

I handed him his lunch box and saw him out the door, going to my tiptoes to give him a last, lingering kiss with a smile before he left. Watching him pull out to the street, I imagined his reaction when he found the envelope I tucked under his sandwiches in his lunch box, the one that was labeled 'I love my Daddy' in red lipstick and contained some of the choice pictures I took of myself with my laptop the night before.

"I still can't believe you did that," he said later, shaking his head with a smile. "We're lucky I eat where I work and not in the cafeteria."

"Yeah, but I knew that, you mentioned it a couple of times before. So, you really liked them, huh? Which was your favourite?"

We were sitting on the couch, he in his usual place and wearing a clean pair of jeans and black T-shirt, hair still wet after his post work shower.

I was wearing a pair of snug, pink cigarette pants with pockets and a short sleeved, white blouse, its neckline plunging low enough to show just a little of my white lace bra. I sat beside him on the middle cushion, turned to face him with my feet up, leaning against the back of the couch with a guilty, but excited smile.

"You're gonna make me tell you that?" he asked, understandably uncomfortable about it.

"Well, I'm sorry but,... naturally, I'd be curious."

"Ahhh, geez,... The one where you have that bright little smile, the one you always have when you get something you want. And there's this big (ahem) glop of,... about to run into your mouth from your upper lip."

"(giggle!)"

"Okay, don't start that, that's what always gets us into trouble, missy." He said seriously, but with a small grin nonetheless.

"Well, I'm glad you liked them."

"Uh huh. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"You've said some things to me,... about me that make me wonder. Kat,... Shit, I don't believe I'm asking this, but,... do you have some kind of thing for me?"

" ... Um,... I like to be with you. A lot. When I say I love you, I may mean that a little more than you think, I guess. Maybe a lot more."

"Okay,... See, I can't help but get the feeling that you're intentionally trying to seduce me and doing a damned fine job of it, too."

" ... Are you mad?"

"No, I was last night for a little while, but,... Shit. I'm just worried about you, okay? I don't want to be responsible for fucking up your life after I tried so hard to give you every shot for the last nineteen years."

" ... But, you're not mad now?"

"No," he sighed, "I find I can't stay mad at you, lately."

I fidgeted with my nails, hands in my lap, and replied, "You're not going to fuck up my life. I know what I want."

"You're only nineteen."

"I know what I want."

" ... Kat, maybe this time, you should trust me and go with what I want for you, what'll be best for you down the line."

"I know what I want."

"Oh, fuck. ... Kitten, at your age, you just can't see the long term consequences of what you want. This isn't some computer, or a dancing job, this is,... important. Try to take a long view here, like I always taught you."

"I have, believe me. I told you, I don't want a boy and I don't want some perverted man who's probably married on the sly, using me for kicks. I'm very picky about who gets to use me for kicks and nobody's measured up to you yet."

"Again," he labored, "you're only nineteen. You're not even dating, you're not even trying."

"I'm not going to be some date whore. You taught me that too."

"You don't have to be to find someone decent."

"Oh, sure, Daddy. Let's start with the lameoids from my so called generation, running around with I-pods plugged into their heads and texting each other every minute of the day with real important stuff like, 'where you at?'. In the meantime, these fools couldn't possibly work like a man, because their pants are practically down to their knees! No, I'm not even going near that!"