Dad's The Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about it. But yeah, I know how you feel about that and I'm sorry to make you both feel that way, but,... you know my reasons."

"Yeah. Slutty can we tell him about us soon? That's something else that's really bothering me about him."

"(sigh) ... Yes, soon."

"Well,... when?"

"I don't know exactly, but soon. I know you're right about that, just let me pick the time, okay?"

" ... Alright. I love you."

"I love you too. And I don't mean that as a lesbian, or whatever, but just,... me. I love you, Gina."

She smiled at me, covering my hand on the floor with hers as we held position across from one another.

"Baby,... I hate to bug and the last thing I want to do is bring you down, but,... I've had girlfriends before and none of them were like you. I found myself very deeply in love with you in a very short time. You have this,... way about you. This innocence that I see slipping away and I have to think it's because of dancing."

"Oh, Gina,..." I sighed, not wanting to hear this.

"I want- I mean,... would you consider hanging it up if there were some other option? I know I'm asking a lot, but it would mean so much to me and your father as well,... Would you just think about it?"

I withheld my answer, not wanting to commit myself to undoing something I worked for in any way. This is my financial independence and the fact that I enjoy it only makes it all the more worth having. She came up out of the stretch with me and put her arms around my middle, wanting to look at my face, but I could only look to the side and down, my lips compressed in mild agitation.

"I'm sorry. I've upset you," she toned.

I shook my head, not wanting her to feel bad, but unwilling to back down.

"I'd do something for you in return, if it would help."

" ... I'll think about it, smutty. No promises though, okay?"

She smiled, nodding her head and replying, "Thank you. I know how important dancing is to you, and don't think I don't appreciate your consideration, okay?"

"I know."

"You're a darling."

"Hey,..."

"Hmm?"

"Wanna stay at my house this weekend?"

"The whole weekend, like we do here?"

"Yup. Daddy won't mind and it'd be nice if he had the company for the weekend."

"Well,... yeah. Yeah, that sounds good. What would we do, though?"

"Stuff."

 

 

Apr. 20/09

I've got Daddy's morning routine down pretty good now. This morning, his breakfast was coming out of the pan just as he walked into the kitchen, his coffee hot, fresh and already on the table waiting for him.

"I know you think those gym pants put me off of fucking you instead of eating," he offered as he sat, picking up his coffee cup, "but I know what's under them and you look great in them, anyway. They should be tighter, though."

"They should, huh? Well, no matter what you say, they seem to be working pretty well. Anyway, I could always wear a pair of coveralls," I replied, serving him.

"You'd be nude underneath."

I smiled, having just been thinking that very thing, and said, "Never mind, eat up. I'll read your horoscope," I added, sitting down across from him with last night's newspaper, entertaining him in a nonsexual way until he left for work.

This evening, I wore a pink skirt, so short that it left the bottom of my bum hanging out and that gauzy, white button up blouse with no bra. Under the skirt, I decided to wear a pink thong with the white garter belt and stockings I'd bought a while back, but never wore before tonight. A pink hair band and my ball breakers finished the outfit.

This and a smile is what I wore when Daddy came in the back door after work.

He looked at me, grinning all through supper, me smiling right back as I served him and we ate. He took a shower after while I cleaned up. When he was finished and came out, I was waiting in the kitchen.

"Coffee, Daddy?"

"No thanks."

"You look nice," I offered.

He laughed, stopping up and looking down at himself in the old T-shirt and gym shorts, his easily discernable, full erection teasing me from inside them. "What, are you kidding? You look nice. In fact, why don't you take your shirt off?"

"Only if you take your shorts off. I wanna see your cock hanging out."

"Deal."

We both watched each other as we removed the said clothing, me wondering what variety of fun this would lead to.

He meandered closer to where I stood bare chested, garter belt riding above my skirt, smiling at him between the counter and kitchen table until he was beside me and his hands were on my waist.

"I love to tease you, Daddy."

"Oh, I know you do."

(smooch)

"If it weren't for your breakfast being so important,... I'd tease you every morning just so you could use me like a whore and leave like you did that morning."

"Is that so?"

(smerp)

"Oh, yeah. I know how you feel about my teasing."

"Sometimes, I don't know what to do with you, kitten."

"You always manage. (giggle)"

"Well, you're very inspiring. Very exciting and beautiful."

"Daddy, thank you. I like it when you say things like that, it makes me all mushy and tingly inside."

"Mushy and tingly?"

"Uh huh."

"What if I were to tell you that you're Daddy's perfect little slut? How would that make you feel inside?"

"(giggle!)"

"Hmm?" he asked, his fingers suddenly playing with the front of my garter belt.

"I love when you say things like that."

He smiled devilishly and assumed, "You remembered what I told you about garters, didn't you?"

"Uh huh."

" ... It's why you asked about my kinks, wasn't it?"

Uh huh. Sorry."

"Kitten, I'm gonna pound the hell outta miffy for that."

"Ohh,... Daddy, yes!"

He reached down and took one of my thighs in his big hand, lifting it up and to the side, then took my calf and stretched me out while I leaned my upper body over, resting one hand on the table while redistributing my weight on one foot. It was a ballerina's stretch that exposed my crotch entirely.

"You are in good shape, aren't you?" he noted proudly.

"Uh huh."

His fingers pulled my panties aside to show my wet miffy, achingly spread and begging for his attention. She didn't have to wait long. His fingers began roaming here and there, stroking my lips, clitoris, running over my flower and finally probing miffy. I moaned aloud as he played with me, soon going down to lick and suck me to a fabulous orgasm.

Once he was finished with that, I found myself jerked off my feet and practically tossed on to the top of the kitchen table on my back. A grunt of post orgasmic surprise escaped my throat as the wooden salt and pepper shakers went skidding off table top and to the floor, my panties hastily removed.

Grabbing my ankles in another display of how fit I'd become, I pulled them all the way back until they were about a foot from the top of the table on either side of my head. I grinned wickedly up at him, seeing that he loved this invitation as much as I did.

I watched as he slowly fed me his hardened member, inch by inch, both of us groaning unabashedly until he was in as far as he could get. He leaned over and kissed me and I returned desperately as I felt that anticipated pain while I stretched around him, loving the feel of him just buried inside me like that.

This, however, wasn't his final intentions with me and, after warming me up with a nice pace, he grabbed me by the shoulders and began to incrementally apply himself with more and more force until I was emitting short bellows of painful bliss.

"Ohhh! Ffuuccckk! Nnnnnnaa! ... Yes! Yes! Ohhhh, fuck me harder, Daddy!" I cried in a voice quite unintentionally close to superkitten.

He made me cum again, wailing maniacally, unable to thrash as I wanted while he just kept hammering me harder like I'd demanded. When he came, I got to watch him pull out and jerk himself off all over my skirt and garter belt. Now, there's a yummy little experience to help a girl sleep at night.

We hung out on the couch after that, still half dressed and lazily stroking one another's genetalia as we watched TV, every now and again getting the other off. I actually got quite a lot of cum on me and I find I like that a lot. I'd take a bath in Daddy's cum, if I could.

"Do you ever regret what we have now?" I asked him at one point, a fresh load of his sticky jism running down the side of my face.

His breathing was still a little hard, as was his cock as I continued to stroke it lovingly for him, his fingers again playing with my wet lips and clitoris, but he replied after a pause.

"I can't help the persistent feeling that I messed my daughter. Sometimes it's worse than other times. But, now things between us offers me,... It's not that you didn't make me happy before, it's just that now it's in such a different and exciting way, that I feel like I'm more alive, or something. It's not just the sex thing, either, please understand that, kitten."

"I know," I agreed. It isn't for me, either. I know how you feel, I know your happier now, like I am, but don't feel like you messed me. I really don't even like the sound of that- as I sit here with your cum on my face," I couldn't help putting in with a light, dirty smile, "-but no, don't look at it like that, Daddy. That's just sex and it's good."

"Is it really that clear cut?"

"For me, yeah. It should be for you, too. Just be happy, okay?"

"On a so-called good day, I can see it that way."

" ... You trust me, right?"

"Yeah, what do you mean?"

"I mean,... Well, just remember that. See, I trust you too and, as long as we both keep that in mind, things will get better. Right?" Besides, tell me who else we can trust?"

" ... Nobody, I guess."

"Exactly. Like I said, we just trust one another and this will work out nice. Stop worrying, subject closed."

"Just like that, huh?"

"That's pretty much how you, do it," I teased.

"Don't get smart, young lady," he warned with a smile.

"Or what? You'll pull my panties down and give me a good licking? (giggle)"

" ... Something like that, yeah."

We paused in conversation for a bit to enjoy the sensations of touch and feel and it was me who finally broke the sound of our heavy breathing and small, short sounds of pleasure.

"Can't wait for this weekend. Daddy,... mmm. Thanks for the way you treat Gina. I'm really glad you two get along like you do."

"Gina's a good girl. Little witch- uhm,... good girl, though."

"She's very pretty." I offered. "Isn't she?"

"Yeah. Why doesn't she have a boyfriend, anyway?"

" ... She has very high standards when it comes to men. Much like mine."

"I'm flattered."

"You should be. I think she has a little crush on you, though."

"Wha- Uhh! –What?"

"Well, didn't you see the way she was flirting with you?"

" ... No, when?"

"When we were wrestling. Didn't you see her nipples after that?"

"N- I,... Well, I noticed them, yeah, but women,... I mean, so what? She was just being friendly."

"Yeah. Daddy, no offense, but Peggy was right in how you don't know much about women. (giggle)"

"Well, even if she does, it's harmless. I take it that it doesn't bother you?"

"No. I can't really blame her, can I? Anyway, I see it as a compliment." Like I said, Gina has very high standards. You should see her apartment."

"I can imagine, judging by the Vette and her clothes."

"She has a lingerie collection you wouldn't believe. When I first saw it, I vowed to never stop until I had one as big, but since then I've had to give in to my own sensibilities."

Daddy seemed to find this quite amusing, even as his cock began to grow again.

"She likes red and black a lot, some white and other colours. Rarely yellow, which I think looks great on her, but she hates pink. Detests it. Heh, so I bought her this little pink getup, complete with garters, stockings, hair band, all of it. And all of it pink. (giggle) Then I made her model it for me."

" ... Well, what happened?"

"She looks fabulous in pink. I mean, just imagine it with her dark skin and black hair. Her panties were so- Oh, look." I interrupted myself, Daddy's once again fully charged penis in my hand. "I got work to do."

I let the conversation end there, going down on him, fucking him with my throat like a cheap, two dollar prostitute. I was soon right between his legs, sucking until I finished him with my hand, pointing this load at my boobies and lacing them well as I smiled innocently up at him.