Daisey Isn't a Stripper

Story Info
It's not her job description, but she can make an exception.
3.8k words
4.03
25.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sven wandered the streets, mostly sightseeing instead of staying in the hotel any longer, enjoying the rare event of being over a thousand miles from home. He took a sip of whiskey from a paper coffee cup, once again chuckling about having alcohol on his breath in public by noon. While he took a cigarette break to sit on the low wall around a building's entrance, Sven's eyes caught the sight of a red neon sign flickering as it turned on.

"What the hell?" He mumbled, surprised to see the animated figure. "Oh wow, I do believe I see dancing a woman on that signboard. Maybe I should get a closer look, it's not like I have anything else to do."

He put out his cigarette and walked closer, smiling to see the paper signs in the windows advertised a strip club. After tossing his cup in the trash can on the sidewalk, he walked through the front door.

"I'm gonna need to see some ID," the strong young man said, holding up his hand to stop Sven.

"For what? Don't tell me you're the only person in the city who thinks I look younger than thirty."

"ID please."

Sven patted his pockets, then pulled out his cigarettes, showing the bouncer the hotel key card stuffed inside the plastic wrapper of the pack.

"I was just out for a walk and didn't think I needed one, but I saw the sign out front turn on and thought I could enjoy some eye candy. All I have is my room key, cash, cell phone, and smokes."

The young man gazed at him, then chuckled. "Ahh, forget it, I'll let it slide this time. I think it's safe to say you aren't some teenager that's trying to sneak in. We just opened, so you'll have to wait for a bit before things get going. Want a beer?"

"Always," Sven said as he stepped around the bouncer, smiling when he looked at the selection. "Holy crap, I haven't had Yingling in forever. Can I get one of those please?"

"Ask her, not me," the man laughed. "I run the door, not the bar."

The lady behind the bar hopped off her stool and smiled when Sven turned to her, bending low while she reached into the fridge. Sven smiled for the three seconds that she paused to find the right bottle, staring through the neck of her shirt at her bared hanging breasts, and she looked like she didn't know the view she'd given him when she straightened up.

"That'll be seven dollars even," she said, taking the top off the bottle.

Sven handed her a twenty, and she gave him the change in all ones. He put two in the tip jar, then walked to the back of the dimly-lit room, settling on the cushions that made up the couch stretching nearly twenty feet. After watching the empty stage for a few minutes, he turned to watch the football game on TV.

"Hey hon," a female voice said, and Sven turned to see the bartender walking up to him. "Star, our usual opening girl, she's running late. Would you like to see me dance for you?"

"Hell yeah, that would be great," Sven said, looking into her eyes but using his peripheral vision to see her nipples poking through her thin top. "I think you're beautiful and would love to see more of you."

She gave him a half smile and turned around, swaying her hips as she walked onto the stage. Sven took his beer as he followed her, sitting on the uneven stool which made him lean forward. He held several bills, waiting for the chance to slip some of them into the band of her panties, but after her top and skirt came off, he was just as happy to see that she wasn't wearing anything except high heeled shoes.

The look on her face brought Sven's excitement level down a level, so instead he watched the way her breasts bounced. When she sat in front of him, her legs splayed open wide, Sven stared into her eyes after a moment, waving his hand towards her, and he caught the bouncer watching them.

"Want to sit for a minute?" Sven mouthed, knowing she wouldn't hear him speak over the thumping music.

She smiled and moved back, giving him a wink. Sven watched give her audience a few more dance moves before she knelt on the floor with her knees spread to gather her clothes. After getting dressed, she walked towards the booth without a glance back. Sven sat next to her, putting his hand on her thigh and took a drink of his been while he enjoyed the view.

She leaned closer, blinking her eyes and as she gave him a questioning look, her hands covering his, and her breast pressing into his arm.

"What did you have in mind?"

Sven chuckled, glancing down her shirt for a moment. "I'm sorry I didn't tip you on stage, but there wasn't anything to tuck the money into," he said, leaning to press his lips to her ear. "Counting the change I have left from the beer, I have twenty one ones, and if you'll sit here with me and let me play with your boobs for a few minutes, it's all yours."

"That's it? You wanna grope my titties for a couple minutes for twenty one bucks?"

"I'm kind of simple like that," Sven said, shrugging a shoulder. "I think you have an amazing body, and I don't think I've ever held boobs your size. My girlfriends have all been either tiny or on the bigger size, and I really want to feel you and see what I've been missing out on."

She laughed, turning partially away from him before leaning back against Sven. He reached around her, cursing in a whisper as his hand slid down her chest and covered her breast. Keeping in contact with her breast, Sven moved his hand around, alternating between squeezing and simply touching her.

"What size are you?" Sven asked. "Your boobs I mean, not the rest of your clothes. What's your cup size?"

"I don't wear a bra, sorry," she replied. "Also, I believe you promised me something."

She lifted a hand to cover his, then pulled her shirt away, putting his palm on her bare breast, then held out her hand above his lap. Sven pulled his wad of singles, placing it in her hand.

"That should be all twenty one, and damn you feel amazing."

"This is easy, take your time," she said with a slight laugh, counting the money. "My boyfriend is more demanding that this when we're hanging out and watching TV. The way you're doing it feels nice, too."

"He doesn't mind you working here?"

"I'm a bartender, honey," she said, looking around. "This job kind of sucks, and you're probably the third client I've ever let see me naked, and the only one to touch me like this, but the regular girl isn't here, and I need the money and to keep our club's clients happy. My boyfriend never needs to know this little thing even happened."

Sven pushed out her shirt with his wrist, giving himself a view of his hand on her breast. He rubbed his thumb across her nipple, staring at the small purple stud piercing in it. He held back a chuckle to see that she was texting while he was groping her, and he shifted slightly so he could use both hands to hold her breasts.

"I was thinking something, and I apologize in advance if it offends you," Sven whispered, staring at the way her breasts looked pressed together. "I'm in an amateur writing club back home, and I was wondering if you'd mind if I wrote a quick story while I'm on the airplane flying home about this little thing we're doing. I need to leave here in about fifteen minutes, and with the sight and feel of you fresh in my mind, and my hands, it would make the hours on the plane go by so much faster."

"Wait, what?" She asked, lowering her phone and covering her breasts. "You want to write about me?"

"Does that bother you?"

She chuckled, looking down at the four hands on her chest. "Mister, you've got my titties in your hands, and your face was about a foot away from my bare pussy like two minutes ago. I can't control what you do when you leave, but this sounds a little odd. How exciting could that kind of story be? Tons of guys go to strip clubs."

"It would be a pornographic story, telling about how beautiful you look naked and how amazing you feel. Of course I'd have to improvise some things about getting a wild lap dance to make it sound good, but I've heard that many people like the feeling knowing there is something written specifically about them. It's kind of like a private type of exhibition thing."

"I don't even watch porn," she said, dropping her hands and picking up her phone. She sent another message then paused, looking over her shoulder at Sven. "After this money you paid me, how much more do you have?"

"A twenty, why? That's all I have until I get paid tomorrow, and I was going to use it for a beer at the airport and think about how your boobs feel right now."

"My name is Daisey," she said, sitting up and pulling away from Sven. "For your last twenty, I'll give you more material for you story so you don't have to make up stuff about me. What do you think? You can still leave in ten minutes or so, but with no money and feeling better."

"Works for me," Sven said, smiling as he pulled out his last bill. "We're not going to get in trouble for this are we? I'd hate for you to lose you job over twenty bucks."

"They won't even know," Daisey whispered when the music paused. "You leave through the front door, and meet me out back as soon as possible."

Sven put his money back in his pocket, looking down as he gave her inner thigh a stroke. With a nod and a wink, he picked up his beer and walked away. He swallowed the last of the drink and put the empty bottle on the bar, nodding at the bouncer as he left the building.

He walked around the corner and turned into the alley, trying to be inconspicuous when he walked past the back entrance to several businesses, and he smiled to see Daisey peeking out through the door. She pushed it open, and Sven saw she was wearing a full-length jacket. He walked in and eased the door closed, even though he was sure that nobody would hear it over the thumping bass coming from the dance floor.

"Come with me," Daisey said, taking his hand and walking quickly down the hall.

She led him into an office, locking the door behind him, then took off her jacket to show that she was naked. Taking three steps to close the distance between them, with one hand she grasped his shaft through his jeans, the other hand going to his chest, palm up.

"Again, I think there's something you owe me," Daisey said. "I also think there's something you need to show me. I need both hands filled if you want to leave happy."

Sven smiled and handed her the money, and his hands were shaking as he unfastened his jeans. Daisey pushed them and his underwear to the floor, then grabbed his growing cock and used it guide him to the chair at the desk and sat him down.

"You aren't fucking me," Daisey said, brushing her lips across his cheek while she spread her legs and stood above thighs. "But if you ever fantasized about a stripper riding your cock, you got your wish. Touch me however you want, but stay outside of my body."

She rubbed her breasts across Sven's face, and he moaned in pleasure, grabbing her ass with both hands. Daisey slid a hand between their bodies and grabbed his cock, pressing it against his stomach before moving lower and sitting on his lap.

"I thought you weren't a stripper."

"Shhh, don't tell anyone," Daisey giggled. "I can see the security monitor behind you so I'll know if I have to run back to work or if someone's going to interrupt. Believe it or not, this is the first time I've given a lap dance for money."

Daisey leaned back and rested her hands on Sven's knees, wiggling her hips as she pressed her pussy against his shaft.

"I don't even care if you cum on me, just warn me first," Daisey whispered.

She licked one hand and grabbed Sven's cock, thrusting her hips and holding his shaft firmly against her pussy. She saw him staring at her breasts, so she smiled and leaned forward. Daisey could feel the juices from pussy coating the man's cock as she stroked him, and she moaned in pleasure when Sven pulled her closer and sucked her nipple into his mouth.

Daisey moved one leg between Sven's so she was sitting on his thigh, and the warmth of his bare skin against her lips made her surprised to feel turned on. She stroked his slick cock faster, grinding on his thigh, looking at the desire on his face as he massaged both of her breasts for several minutes.

Without thinking about it, her free hand went between her thighs, her fingers strumming her clit, staring at Sven tweaking her nipples, and she leaned further forward, pushing against his face with hers. In seconds they were kissing, moaning into each other's mouths while she stroked him.

She barely noticed one of his hands joining hers on his cock until Sven stopped kissing her for a moment.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered, then kissed her again.

Daisey moaned for him as her hips sped up, her legs spread wider, and she rubbed her clit faster. She kissed him as deeply as she could until Sven's grasp on her hand tightened. She could feel the pulse in his shaft a brief moment before his hot cum shot onto her belly, and he resumed stroking when the second stream left him. Both of their hands were coated as they pressed his cockhead against her, and before she knew what was happening, her body tensed as she had a surprise climax against Sven's thigh.

Crying out into Sven's mouth, Daisey focused on the feelings of his body touching hers, and the hot wet mess of their bodies making them slippery. Panting and trying to not jostle her sensitive parts, Daisey leaned back, blinking rapidly and looking down at herself.

"No way that just happened," Daisey whispered, chuckling and shaking her head, then jerking it up to look into Sven's eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you. It's... I mean, the strippers aren't supposed to do that."

"You already told me you're not a stripper, you are a bartender having some fun," Sven said. He smiled as he took a long glance at her body, then leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. "It surprised me at first, then I remembered what you said about never doing this before, so it's fine. Trust me, I enjoyed all of it. Quite a lot, actually."

"Me too, but I think I know why. Hold on a sec, would you?"

Daisey stood up slowly, still breathing with her mouth open as she opened a package of baby wipes from the desk. She passed one to Sven, then used two on herself. After cleaning her body from their fluids, she saw Sven was holding his half erect cock and staring at her body.

"I don't know what the hell I'm thinking, but I have an idea," Daisey said. "I don't like this job, I only do it for the money, but I will admit to having a deep secret fantasy of being a hooker, and one of exhibition. I've told nobody, not even my boyfriend, just like I've never done anything like we just did, not for money with a stranger, at least. That's some of the reason I got this job. That's the reason for my thought. My idea, whatever."

"And what's the idea?"

"You helped make me cum by wanting me, and not using my titties for handles like my boyfriend does. I want to help your story, because every storybook needs a cover image, right?"

When Sven nodded his head, Daisey continued, squeezing her breasts for emphasis, "And my titties started all this, along with your fascination of them, so take a picture. No, do a video instead. Wait, let me get dressed first."

She put her clothes back on, smiling at the way Sven continued staring. Standing in front of a blank wall, she spread her feet and put her hands on her hips, waving for Sven to come closer. The look of excitement was clear on her face again, and she stared at his cock, then at the camera. When he nodded his head, she bit her lip.

"My name is Daisey, and I promise I'm well over eighteen years old, and this is my model release video." She bent forward from the waist a few inches, then paused again. "As long as this video is never shared online and used only for your pleasure, on the condition you don't show my face or any type of full naked boobs, like it has to be rated PG13 only, I give you this shot of my titties."

She bent lower, her breathing getting heavier as Sven moved closer and held his phone higher. Daisey pulled the neckline of her shirt open, stopping the material just above her nipples. After waiting a few seconds, she bent lower still and pulled her shirt wide open, smiling to see Sven's cock growing as he approached.

Tossing her hair over one shoulder, she took her shirt off and took two steps closer, sucking his cock into her mouth and making Sven gasp. Bobbing her head several times, taking him deeper on each stroke, she opened her eyes and reached for his arm. Keeping one shoulder high for his viewing pleasure, she pulled his hand to her breast, humming and sucking her cheeks in around his cockhead. Daisey pulled away and let out her breath, standing up straight and staring into the camera.

"I will find you and rip your balls off if this ever goes online, then I'll kill you. I wanted to do that to say thank you for being a gentleman today. You made me feel amazing, and I'll probably never do this again, so it really was a special occasion. OK, stop recording now."

Sven blinked rapidly, smiling at Daisey as he lowered his phone.

"Holy shit, I never expected any of that. I was only hoping for a nice picture of your boobs, but that was fucking amazing, thank you."

"See what I mean? Hell, I got paid forty one dollars to live out two fantasies, got to cum on your leg, was made to feel special, and all of that in like fifteen minutes. What's not to love? Now you need to get out of here if you don't want to miss your flight."

"Oh yeah, yeah, thanks for the reminder," Sven said with a laugh. "Sorry, I was pretty distracted there for a while. Hey, if you don't mind?"

He stepped forward and kissed her nipples, then held her breasts while giving her one last deep kiss. He moved back, smiling at the way they both wanted more, then shifted his hips while awkwardly trying to put his hard cock away without hurting himself.

Daisey glanced at the security camera monitor and put her shirt on, then opened the door and peeked out. She waved for Sven, giving him a smile, and a smack on the ass when he passed, watching until he left through the back door.

( .)(. )

Sven opened the beer he'd bought from the hotel bar, waiting impatiently for the video to finish transferring from his phone to his laptop, which had it's screen mirrored to the TV. Once it finished copying, he opened the video and watched Daisey on the large screen. Sitting naked on the office chair, beer in one hand and his cock in the other, he watched the playback twice, remembering the sight and feeling of her body from less than an hour earlier.

Before going to the shower, he made sure the pause screen showed plenty of bare breast to greet him when he returned. He drained the beer and put it in the trash, pacing naked through his hotel room in silence. Because he was running through story lines in his head to distract him from the one thing that was bothering him, it took him ten minutes before he got to the shower. At least one time per lap, he would look at the TV screen and smile.

"Damn that's cold," he hissed, his fists clenched as he turned to face the shower's stream, hoping the temperature would kill his throbbing erection. "Maybe letting my wife spend all day there for amateur night wasn't the best idea, and where the hell did the name Daisey come from? Hopefully Julie won't kill me if I take a bit more out of the savings account and go back tonight."

What did surprise him was that now he was actually thinking of trying his hand at writing. Sven had taken a screenshot of the paused video with his phone, showing his wife's wide smile, half of her breasts, and a pale strip of skin where her wedding ring was supposed to go.

What he hadn't see earlier that afternoon was a poster showing the name of the strip club, but he made sure it was visible in the saved snip. Sven checked the time and saw he still had two hours before he was needed for his office dinner.

12