Daisy Got All She Wanted

Story Info
It was a family union.
4.8k words
4.47
51.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that if I ever got the chance I would seduce her and fuck the life out of her into the bargain. Trouble was, I also knew I would never get the chance, and I would not go hunting her either. She would either come to me, or it would remain what it was, a dream on my part.

She is Daisy, I am Frank Whitlam, I met her 2 months before my son's wedding. You know when you see a woman, a pretty woman, a beautiful woman, they can turn you on with a flash of their eyes. Well Daisy was that woman to me, I knew, and had known beautiful women all my life. And every man has his own personal idea of his fantasising wet dream, step forward Daisy, she was to me my ideal wonderfully sexy woman. She did it for me in every sense.

She was, is, beautiful, and 5ft 5" of heaven, a walking hard on every time I looked at her. I imagined doing all sorts to her, knowing that that is what it was, my imagination. She has long auburn hair, a face to kill for, lips to die for, a super sexy unassuming smile, eyes that dazzled you, especially me. And a walk that wasn't a walk, she floated like a soft silk scarf in a light summer breeze.

The fourth or fifth time I saw her was at her wedding day, I had got to dance with her at the reception, and I know she felt my hard on when we collided. I did try to keep it away from her, but I failed. Daisy knew, I could tell by her eyes she knew. Later she asked me to dance with her again, so I obliged by letting her greet my dick, all by accident of course. I had hooked up with her mother at the wedding, I am long time divorced by the way, she is a widow, and it was easy to see where Daisy got her looks from.

So we waltzed, jigged, and messed about on the dance floor, people clapped and cheered. And I knew she knew big boy talked to her upper leg, and once to her pussy, but I never let on. And neither did Daisy, not to anyone else by the way, not even her new husband, my son. But she told me with her eyes.

So as we finished I did whisper into her hair, and I know I should not have, but I did, I just had to.

"Daisy, if I ever get the chance, son or no son, I going to make love to you, comprende?" All she did was flash her eyes, as if to say.

"Yes I know big boy, but sadly, you won't." And off she went. I was left to dream, though I had the consolation of taking her mother home and screwing her for the weekend.

Lucy, that's Daisy's mother, and I, formed a loose relationship. It was one way of keeping track on my son's new wife, looking for an opening. Yes, you are right, I am a conniving bastard, but sex is just that to me, sex. I have been chasing skirt since before I can remember, whether it was girls at school, my mother who I got, my auntie's, two of whom went down too, my sister, I got a blow job and hand jobs from her, thats all. Most of my friends sisters and their mothers, some of whom fell by the way side.

To me it was my learning curve, all I ever wanted from life was girls and women, especially the older ones, they knew a lot more than I did. It was all the same to me and still is. And I was screwing them long before some of my friends even know what jacking off was.

I love women, they don't have to be beautiful, though that helps. I don't want to, nor do I believe I ever will want to fall in love again, lust? Yes, but not love.

The women I have enjoyed sex with were mostly married, I don't care if the husband finds out about his wife. I just turn my back and walk away. I have had some great times, and one or two holidays with other men's wives. I hardly made firm arrangements with Daisy's mother, the sex was great, I knew she wanted more, no chance.

And it was from her that, the door to Daisy became ajar, Lucy told me, in a moment of confidence, Hah! That Daisy wasn't too happy with my son's performances in bed. It wasn't just that he wasn't good enough, she loved him. He didn't perform often enough either it seemed. Daisy was being kept dry, the well wasn't being kept full. I began doing little explorations, looking for a way in, I was sure now, that Daisy was wanting more, and unknown to her, she was talking to the right man when we spoke about this and that.

I gave her one or two sideways hints that I wanted her, and that she turned me on, that I would love to get a hold of her if I could. I never came right out with it, just the odd, very little innuendo. I know she understood me, her eyes and body language told me. But she never acknowledged them openly. I was up a tree, should I try or not?

Then out of the blue, my son came home one night to her. I wasn't there, and he told her he had bought a big old house to live in and do up. He had accepted an offer on their house and they would move within the month. Daisy had no option, but it gave me the perfect one. My son is useless at DIY, I am the bees knees, I do it for a living, I own and run a national house serving company, which I now run part time.

So I offered my services, my son accepted straight away, as I knew he would too. Daisy gave me that look, and we both knew what it meant, her amazing knee knocking eyes said to me.

"Hah, you randy bastard, you think you have found your way in, just try it mate, just try!"

I offered to move in with them, and do the house up each day, plumbing, heating, wiring, decorating, garden, wall paper, scrubbing, you name it, I laid it out. My son, the fool, was as happy as Larry. He said it was a great idea, I don't know what Daisy said, but it was happening.

The Sunday I knocked on their new door, bags, clothes, and tools in hand, ready to start first thing the following morning. As soon as he went to work, I told him. The first thing I would do though was seduce Daisy for my first glorious fuck with her, hopefully anyway, and I couldn't wait. I jacked off that night, thinking of nothing but my beautiful daughter in law, but I would not touch myself again after this.

That evening, just before we all retired for the night, I got an alone moment with her. I 'accidentally' caught her with my hard on. And so, taking the bull by the horns I made a comment that I knew she could not ignore.

"Daisy," I said, "What time does Alan go to work on a morning?"

Without preamble, she said, "He leaves at 7 on the dot, why?"

Turning to the door, I said over my shoulder as I went out. "I'll expect you to come and give me a knock at 10 seconds past 7 then."

I never waited for a reply, I didn't look over my shoulder, I went straight up to my room. I did grin though, I could see in my mind, the look of astonishment on her face. She would know why I had said that, what for, and what would happen if and when she did. She would be home alone with her rampant randy father in law. She would know he was dying to screw her. And he, (me) would be dying to make love to her. I was hoping and praying she would be feeling deprived, frustrated and neglected.

She knew I had a cock that worked, she had felt it when I pressed it home to her, and also, I had made sure her mother was more than happy at the fuckings she was receiving from me. And that she had told Daisy how good I was, in hope that is.

I had everything planned, in my head and in reality. I had a tradesman and a labourer coming at 10am in the morning. They would do the bulk of the work I had got planned for the first day. Of course everything relied upon Daisy being as horny as I hoped she would be. And knowing that on the other side of my bedroom door, was the cock and man to guide her to salvation. I was wide awake well before my moment of history, I hoped.

I listened for the front door closing, I heard the slam, and I waited, would she come to me, which was the burning question. The thought of the door opening and her flinging herself into my arms made my dick stand to attention in a way he hadn't for a while. I counted slowly to ten. After fifteen I was getting sad, my ploy wasn't working.

Then the door flew open, no knock, just crashing against the wall as she came storming in. It actually made me jump. There she was, my beautiful sexy young daughter in law clad only, I think, in a short silk dressing gown and nothing else, she looked magnificent.

"You clever sneaky bastard," she shouted at me. "I know my mom has told you what I said about Alan, and she had no right to. I told her that in confidence!" So Lucy had told her of the cock that would and could kill her. Her eyes were blazing, her face was flushed, her high cheek bones were dotted pink, and her lips were trembling.

Thinking on the hoof, which I have always found to be a usually good way of a way of getting what I wanted, or possibly out of trouble. I threw the covers back, I was naked, I knew I looked good, I am attractive to the opposite sex. I keep fit, I am a sexual bull, and I know it. And there in all its morning glory was my hard on.

"Daisy," I said, "we are wasting time, come on baby, get on, you know you want to." I was taking a huge chance and I knew it, but looking at her standing there, her sexual tension which was obvious to me, it was a placard above her lovely head. Her eyes were no longer on me, they were glued to my cock waving about. I decided it was a chance worth taking now.

I could almost see and hear the wheels turning, and her brain whirring, as she was suddenly confronted by something she wanted badly but wasn't getting. She hadn't thought it out, whatever it was she had expected when she stormed in, she was not expecting this. I thought she was going to spin on her heels and rush out. That was the last thing I wanted. So I put my thumb under my dick and lifted him up to his full height.

I think it was that that turned things in my favour, her eyes went wide, she licked her lips without knowing it. Her head dropped, but her eyes never. I gave her my best slow smile, I flicked my own eyes at my cock, silently saying to her, "Come on Daisy," I waved it a bit more. My cock and I lay there praying for her to do it.

Two strides, that's all it took, her gown came off, it landed in a heap on the floor, and my beautiful daughter in law climbed aboard.

"I fucking hate you Frank Whitlam!" Daisy growled as her wonderful green eyes closed when she sank down on to me. There was only one answer to that comment, and I gave it to her.

I swung her over, now she was under me, I was on top and I wasn't going anywhere for a while. I set about hammering her, taking away all of her frustrations in one go. Thereby making her, I hoped, eternally grateful to her randy wife fucking father in law. I took no prisoners I can tell you.

I gave her all I had, everything went into fucking and screwing her to contentment, and I am proud to say I achieved my goal. I was roughly gentle with her, I held her, kissed her, I loved her, I worshipped her. I waited until I had made her cum whether she wanted to or not, but I guess she did. She seemed to wither before me, trembling, shaking, holding on to me. I let her relax without letting her go.

I kept up a rhythmic motion, sliding in and out of her super hot wet pussy. Her face changed, she grimaced, she smiled, it even changed colour, her feet tightened over the back of my legs, her nails almost dug several ribs out of me. I watched her face, it is, she is, so goddamn beautiful it made me spurt my cum all the way in.

"No, Frank, don't cum in me, please." She whimpered. But it was already too late. I filled her to the top. My hot steaming cum erupted and flowed out of my cock and flooded her, like lava on an erupting volcano slope. Her grip on me became tighter that tight.

I pressed down, nature taking over, making sure the union between us was complete, no going back now. I could not have pulled out if hell had had me. We were truly one in that moment, my baby making seed was attacking her every pore, every orifice it could find to go. I didn't know that, that was me thinking about it later. I did smile inwardly, making this beautiful sexy girl pregnant, who was half my age, would be the top most reward I could have.

We stayed where we were, I had no intention of getting off, I wanted this again, and soon. I know my own powers of recovery, and I knew that in 10 to 15 minutes I would be ready for round two! My cock did all it could to assist, it twitched, it dipped, it let Daisy know it was still there. This kept Daisy there for me too, she nestled into me from underneath. There was no way she was getting out from under, not until I had finished her proper.

"Two things," I heard her whisper into my ear.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what was coming.

"One is thank you, you naughty bastard," she said quietly. "Ooooh Oh God," she said as she squiggled underneath me, "that was fantastic, lots more better than good."

"Good," I said, "and the other?" I enquired wondering.

"I'm not on the pill," she told me reluctantly, "Alan uses rubbers, you could have made me pregnant."

I thought very briefly about that, and I took the plunge.

"Well, you'll have to tell him one must have split," I said into her ear as I licked and sucked it. "Because I am not using them, and you are going to have a hole blown out of your back before I leave here, so get used to it honey." I told her calmly. I looked into her eyes and and almost fell into them. The innocence on her face was heart wrenching.

Before she could gather her thoughts and answer, my cock reactivated. In seconds I was pumping slowly and methodically in and out. If there was one thing I knew how to do, and do it blindfold, was how to make love to a woman, especially one so seductively beautiful as my young daughter in law, and I did just that. I never took my eyes from hers.

She amazed and stunned me by whispering, "Yes Frank, I will."

"Will," I thought, "Will what?" Then it dawned, she would tell Alan, my son, that a rubber must have split if she did get preggers while he was using it. This excited me terrifically because I had not given it any thought really.

I made it last as long as I could, this was all about her, not me. I needed her to know that her personal satisfaction was right here in the house with her, that she would never have to feel let down sexually, not now. I began kissing her neck, and moved on down, all over I went, I bit, sucked, licked and nibbled on her rock hard sprouted nipples. There was nowhere on her magnificent awe inspiring torso untouched. And she writhed like a rattler when I stuck my tongue into her belly button.

On and on I went, down her thighs, I flicked her clit, her knees, her shins, her feet and her toes. Then I turned her over, and up I went on the return journey, my beautiful sexy daughter in law would not forget her dastardly father in law in a hurry. The backs of her knees made her squeal with pleasure. I would remember that for sure, it was definitely one of her hot spots. I rimmed her tight ass, forcing my tongue right in. I lay on her full length and attacked her neck, shoulders, ears and face.

"Frank, Oh God Frank," she repeated, "how do you know these things, what to do, how to do it, why and where, Alan hasn't got a clue." Her voice was breathless, it was husky, filled with passion. And I, Mr big head, could not have been more pleased.

"It's all for you Daisy," I told her, "it's you who has made me like this. The credit, if there is any to be handed out, is all yours baby, every bit of it. You are just so beautiful, so sexy, so delightful, and so, so irresistible."

She believed me, and of course she had a right to, I meant every word, but I also knew that telling her all this was exactly the right thing to say, and exactly what she wanted and needed to hear.

"You know I won't be able to say no to you now don't you Frank? Father in law or not, even if your son is my husband, you wonderful dirty bastard!" It was like a statement, she was telling me how it was for her now.

"I will never put you in that position Daisy, never," I said. She cuddled right into me, we kissed and loved. Then I looked at the clock, it was 9.35, I had to get ready for my men arriving, leaving no hints or clues as to what my real mission here had been, or had been, and I have to admit. It had been more than 100% successful. I had got my dream woman even if she was my son's wife. She was here with this predatory old fart because her husband, my own son, couldn't keep her happy in bed. And I would be eternally grateful to her mother Lucy for it, even though she would never know.

I dressed quickly, and ripped out the downstairs cloak room, this would give them the start, while I got on in the kitchen. I was going to do it in two halves, and leave the other half in use while I did. During the day, and in between much ogling from the lads, and drooling from them, I told Daisy to go and get a tube of KY Jelly, she asked me why, so I told her it was so I could fuck her ass without any issues.

She said, almost vehemently, that there was no way she was having that. I replied that she would have what I gave her, and when I gave her it. Daisy protested harshly, saying she had never done it before that it scared her. I smiled and told her not to worry, that I would be gentle and that she would get to love it. She wasn't happy, but an hour later she showed me the tube, I was impressed.

"Daisy," I told her lovingly, "Because you have been such a good little girl for your daddy. And you are daddy's little girl now aren't you?" Her head drooped a little, but she nodded her assent too. "I will fuck your lovely ass tomorrow and not this afternoon, don't worry Daisy, we will be good with this believe me, okay?"

She gave me a baleful glare, but nodded her lovely head again, it gave me a hard on.

"Please Frank, don't hurt me will you, please?"

Now what man could refuse her little girl wide eyed plea? I couldn't.

"I won't baby, but it has to be done, and you know we have to don't you. So I don't want to hear anymore muttering and moaning about it now, okay?"

"Yes Frank."

At 3pm the lads left after spending the last 30 minutes cleaning up, so I cornered my beautiful daughter in law in the kitchen.

"We have an hour or so Daisy, anything in your mind how you might want to spend it, do you want to play a little?"

"Frank!" she protested as I lifted her on to the table and pushed her backwards over it. I lifted her legs up, popped her feet on my shoulders, shuffled her dress out of the way and ripped her panties away. "Frank, you cannot treat me like this," her voice was adamant. "I am not your fucking fuck toy, I am married to your son for fucks sake, and I love him whether you think otherwise or not."

I gave her my best smile, she was my fuck toy, no doubt about that, just as her mother was now, I just whopped my cock straight into her soaking pussy.

I was a little surprised that she was so hot and so wet, she was lying, but I had soon found out. And, being the man I am I carried on in the face of adversity.

"Oh Jesus, Oh Frank, Hmmmm, Ooooh that is sooooo..., Ooooooh, ah, oh yes daddy. Oh God. Don't stop, don't stop, if you stop I will fucking kill you, you nasty horrible wonderful man." I never needed any more encouragement than that.

I don't think I have ever fucked a woman like I did that afternoon, I was slow, vicious, smooth, hard, long stroking, short stroking, fast and furious, soft and gentle, easy and contented, you name it I did it and was it. I bust the buttons on her dress to free her fantastic tits. This ramped her up even more. I crushed, and blitzed her bullet nipples. I have to say it was just about the best and most glorious fuck I had ever had.

After long sweet kisses and much post coital loving I pulled off and away. "See you in the morning Daisy," I grinned. I got another baleful glare but there was a happy kind of look on her beautiful warm face. I knew I had been good and that she had appreciated what I had given her, son or no son. I also put her right at ease when Alan came home.

12