Daisy Lighthouse Ch. 05: Silver Platter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and backed against the stall door not wanting to waste time. She merely winked at him and said, "My Master's feet."

With that revelation she reached behind her and unlocked the door stepping out. She walked directly behind the men at the urinal before smiling at them in her cream coated dimples. Hearing their thoughts of "Sweet Jesus!" and "Damn! That's one sexy woman." made her night.

Offering a flirty wave before she pulled her skirt down to cover her lower hips. The men nodded their approval and kept their comments to themselves. They would of course hear the Waiter brag as he left the stall while the men washed their hands. They would just offer him their respect.

Daisy strolled proudly past the Hostess from earlier who smiled brightly until she noted the cum splatter all over her. Then with a shrinking smile she hesitantly showed her a thumbs up to make Daisy smile back. Both were nearly giddy. She needed that bit of support.

Reaching Glenn's table she kneels at his side to allow him to examine her features. He beamed with pride and retrieved the wine spoon from earlier to use it to scoop up the traces of cum until it filled the spoon. Glenn fed it to her letting her lick it clean. Then, He motioned her to sit down at the table. Removing his napkin from his lap he dabbed the corners of his own mouth before settling back to pour himself another refill of wine. He lifts the glass afterward and raises it toward her with a mental toast of approval. Daisy heard him say inside, "Now that's the way life should be. Well done, Daisy. I think this deserves a reward."

With a single sip of wine he savors it within his mouth before standing up and walking around to her side of the table. His hand clutches her throat and lifts her chin. She knows what he intends and opens her mouth wide for him to lean over and drain his throat of wine. He had given her the best drink of her night. She would swish it around in her mouth and swallow.

"Thank you for that chaser, Sir."

He winks then returns to his seat. Daisy's eyes sparkle as they dart around the room to hear the mental applause of nearly every man there. Amongst of course the repulsed few. Even the women were stimulated by Glenn's performance. Daisy blushes, "I think you have admirer's."

Glenn refused to look and compressed his growing ego. Let them respect his poise.

Finally, Glenn noted Alexander approaching with the check. Once he was at the table Glenn motioned the Waiter to lean in, "That was worth a $200 tip was it not?"

He handed him cash for his meal containing the extra amount.

Alexander's eyebrows raised with a timid grin, "Thank you, Sir. Please come again."

Glenn nodded and whispered, "I doubt that."

Hearing that disappointed Alexander and he grumbled under his breath looking toward Daisy using his fingers as a motioned cellphone to his ear while mouthing, "Call me."

In response she creased her brow offering her own expression of, "As if!" Even if she had the number.

Glenn stood up and offered his hand out to Daisy to help her out of her chair. She smiled brightly at his gentlemanly courtesy. He then led her through the restaurant toward the lobby. The manager was standing beside the hostess when they noticed their departure.

The hostess eyed Glenn with a bitten lower lip when Daisy spoke up, "Glenn? Sir? May I?"

Glenn understood Daisy's request through her eye contact. Daisy had read the girls mind and felt the need to pull her aside from the curious manager.

Once out of hearing range Daisy placed her hands on the girls shoulders, "I can help you be a slave. If you would like. I know you admire my Master. That is an honor. Perhaps I can call on you someday to play with us?"

The hostess dropped her jaw and giggled shyly yet began hopping gently in step.

"My numbers 555-6969. God I love how you just walked right in the dining room without a care. I want to be that bold."

Daisy calmed her down and whispered, "Be ready when Master call's."

Walking away she returns to Glenn who had a puzzled look.

"What was that about?"

Daisy blushed and patted Glenn's arm, "A gift to my Master. Shall we go?"

Glenn nodded and glanced at the girl. With a pucker he notes, "Cute kid. Twenty, maybe?"

In response Daisy replies, "Of age." She had, had Clara run the girl's personal life story in seconds. The computer internally filling her in on the necessary information.

Glenn then cast a warm smile at the girl and left the restaurant with Daisy on his arm.

The girl bit her fingernail out of glee for being noticed. So much so that her Manager had to clear his throat to get her mind back on her duties. Melissa Kraig would be high the rest of the night.

Outside they stood patiently as the earlier Valet returned to the curb with Glenn's car. Opening the door for Daisy the Valet shivered at her beauty. Reading his mind she sat down sideways and spread her legs vibrantly for him to ogle her pussy before casting her legs into the car's feet compartment. The man was stunned by her generosity and whispered, "Thank you." before easing her door shut.

Glenn leaned on his car roof standing in the opened door. With a bit of inspiration he eyes the Valet and nods toward the doors of the restaurant for him to look toward.

"See the Hostess?"

The Valet who was easily the girls age darted his attention between the door and Glenn before saying, "Yeah. Her name's Melissa. Why?"

Glenn puckered and rubbed his chin, "In one sentence describe her personality."

In response the young man grinned, "Sweet kid with a body to die for."

Glenn frowned, "The body I can see for myself. I want personality."

The twenty something man shrugged before speaking, "Energetic and easy to talk to. Sometimes shy. Play's hard to get."

Glenn glares at the man, "So I take it you've tried?"

The Valet grimaces, "Yeah. Once. Turned me down cold. I guess I'm not her type."

Glenn continued to rub his chin sizing the Valet up, then reached for his cellphone dialing the restaurant's number from his reservation call earlier in the day. As the phone rang at the Hostess's dais he spotted Melissa pick up the phone and acknowledge where she worked and for a name to place on the reservation.

Glenn winked at the Valet then spoke, "Melissa? This is Daisy's Master." He noted her perk up smiling brightly and bouncing up and down lightly. "Look out the front door."

She did so spotting him and waving.

"Melissa I have a mission for you. Willing to accept it at this moment and time?"

The Valet stood confused but remained curious as Melissa blurted out, "YES! YES! YES!" loud enough that he could hear her over Glenn's cell.

Glenn refrained from smiling, "Calm yourself. Do you see the Valet standing by my car?"

She squints to be certain whom it was before saying yes. With her recognition of him confirmed Glenn finished his call hanging up. He saw her face grow sad as she stared his direction. Glenn then pointed at the man first then at Melissa with a strict glare. She nodded trying to understand until Glenn used both his hands to mimic fucking. She dropped her jaw and nodded affirmatively. She had her first taste of being controlled.

Clearing his throat Glenn got the Valet's attention through snapping fingers.

"Go in and tell her you have my permission to fuck her after work. Treat her well. If I hear differently I'll come looking for you. No bragging to others. Am I clear?"

The man dropped his jaw in awe disbelieving him, "Dude I could get fired for harassment."

Glenn puckered and shrugged, "Suit yourself. I gave you permission. You yourself saw her agree. Have fun Kid."

Glenn then got into the car to witness Daisy eying him brightly, "You are impressing me more and more, Sir!"

He exhaled locking his seatbelt into place, "Your gift is about to get unwrapped. We shall see if I like what's inside."

Driving away from the curb the Valet waited until Glenn had turned on to the street before stepping inside to timidly walk up to Melissa. Before he could say a word she lowers her gaze.

"I close. Meet you in the backseat of your car?"

The man stood speechless for a moment then nods "Yea" and walks away sweating.

"WOW!"

Unknown to this young Valet, Samson Caulder, he was under the microscope as well.

He was just given the hottest girl in town on a silver platter.

Time to polish it up.

12