Daisy Refined Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding his hands down my belly, John untied the drawstring of my fleece pajama bottoms and slipped his hands inside. His fingers curled around my mound, their tips grazing along my wet slit, as I bent my knee and leaned my leg back, opening myself to him fully. He dipped his fingers inside, stroking the slick folds, coating his fingers with my essence.

With his hands still inside my pants, he skimmed them down my legs and pulled them out from under me. I wriggled out of them and nestled my bare ass against him, feeling the length of his hard cock along the cleft of my buttocks. He moaned in my ear as I undulated my hips, sliding my ass cheeks along his shaft.

John's hands found my pussy again, and he slid his fingers up and down a few times, teasing my swollen clit and stroking downward to the perineum. Up and down, up and down he stroked, with his mouth still working my neck. Slipping two fingers deep inside me, he pressed upward, while stroking his thumb against my clit. My pussy was sodden, lubricating the outer lips and my thighs and John's hand, and my hips thrust of their own accord. I began to quiver, my orgasm imminent, and he picked up the pace, fucking me with his fingers and frigging my clit with his thumb. I let out a low, keening moan as I came, quaking as John held me, my internal muscles rhythmically grasping and squeezing his fingers.

Before I could recover, I felt his body pull away from me, allowing me to drop onto my back. His palms slid down the insides of my thighs, pushing them far apart. Suddenly, his mouth engulfed my cunt, sucking the velvet lips open, his tongue lapping my juices. The warm pressure began to build in me again, and I grabbed his head with both hands and grinded myself against his greedy mouth. His lips closed around my clit, sucking it inside his mouth, his tongue circling it. Another orgasm blasted through me, stronger this time, pulsating against his open mouth, which he held there, tongue still stroking my clit, until my bucking ceased.

John's breathing was fast and heavy as he rose above me, holding his stiff member in his hand and guiding it to my opening. With a rapid thrust he filled me, sliding in, in, in, until he was buried to the hilt, and a long, moaning sigh escaped his lips. He braced himself with his hands and began to thrust into me with a fierceness that stole my breath. Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I met his thrusts, my hands clasping his ass, pushing hard against him, lost in my pleasure.

He fastened his mouth to one of my nipples, sucking hard and biting it, while he slammed into me again and again. The walls of my pussy squeezed his cock on each thrust, both of us moaning and gasping. His body trembled, as his thrusts quickened, and I felt him tighten, pulling in, his body coiling. Knowing he was about to come pushed me over the edge, sending my pussy into spasms, yet again. John stiffened and cried out as I felt him erupt inside of me, filling me, his strength seeming to wane with each orgasmic surge.

His arms gave way, and he collapsed against me, resting his body against mine, his head at my shoulder. I loved the pressure of his weight on me, his cock still inside me. His breathing slowed as I caressed his back and neck with my fingertips, tracing meaningless patterns in the thin sheen of sweat that covered him. I felt him soften and shrink out of me and wished I could keep him there.

We lay like that for a while longer, as the first milky gray light of dawn filled the room. John pulled himself up and framed my face with his hands.

"Good morning, babe," he whispered and dipped his head to kiss me.

I'd been eagerly waiting to taste his lips and lifted my chin to receive him. It was so gentle and sweet, that kiss, especially after the frenzied heat of our lovemaking. John rolled off of me and pulled me into his arms, and we fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The phone ringing snapped me back in time. I was still sitting at my kitchen table with the unopened letter in front of me. Thinking it might be John calling to say he was alright, I jumped up to grab it. It was only Sandy calling to tell me Dave Samuels had been in looking for me and had given her an update from the refinery.

"Two people were injured, and they think one person may be dead, but nobody will say for sure."

"Okay," I whispered.

I began to tremble and sat back down in my chair.

"Are you okay?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for letting me know."

"Sure. I'm worried about you though. Do you want me to come and keep you company when I get off?"

"Oh, you don't have to do that, Sandy."

"I don't mind."

"No. Go home to your family."

"Daisy, you know they'll all be in bed by the time I get there."

"Ray might be waiting for you."

She snorted. "Sure. Listen, have you tried calling John?"

"No."

"Why don't you try?"

"I don't know if I should."

"Daisy. Why shouldn't you? You still love him. You're worried. Just call him."

"He might be getting a lot of calls. I don't want to..."

"Just call and ask if he's alright."

I sighed. "Okay."

"I gotta run. Let me know if you get ahold of him, and call me if you need anything, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks for calling."

Someone was dead.

I sat staring at the letter and rocking back and forth in my chair. What if he was dead? Closing my eyes, I concentrated very hard on his face. It was no use. I still couldn't picture him. It was almost as if his face had been wiped from my mind. Why couldn't I remember? The few pictures I had of him, I'd torn up and thrown away. Damn my insufferable, blind range.

I picked up the phone and with shaking fingers dialed John's number. It went directly to voicemail. I listened to his greeting and hung up without leaving a message. Hearing his voice left me even more shaken. He'd know I called, yet I still felt silly for not leaving a message, so I dialed the number again. This time, I left a message.

"Hi. I just wanted to know if you're okay." I paused, swallowing past the lump in my throat. "If you could call me back, it doesn't matter how late, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks."

I hung up and blew out a long, shaky breath. The letter called to me with its siren song, and my fingers reached for it, itching to open it. My heart, however, hesitated, not sure it could handle any more pain. I slit the envelope open with my finger, pulled out the lined sheets of paper, and began to read.

To be continued...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'd like to thank my BFF for her endless patience, support, encouragement, and her fantastical editing skills.

I'd also like to thank my friend, Jeff, for the inspiration and information.

12