Daisy's Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much like her fantasy? To do them until "they are done?"

He moaned. "Yeah...."

It was around midnight. Closing time. I wondered if he would still be "up" for what was to come. I said, "I have to close."

"I understand....wait...weren't you going to get your turn?" he asked.

I thought that was hella polite, to be honest. I wondered if he'd be so, after. I walked behind Jeff after he finished and locked the outside door behind him. I shut off the parking lot lights. Nervously, I sighed. "Was I going to do this? " It could get...ugly. "Screw it," I said. "What's he going to do, call the cops? Hell, they'd just want a turn," I told myself.

I walked to the back and used the key. She was sitting on the bench, resting against the corner of the wall. She had one leg propped up, she'd been playing with herself. Her face was a mess, there was a mixture of dried cum and fresh cum all over her cheeks, under her eyes, there were even globs in her hair. She looked up at me and smiled wearily. I entered. She lifted an eyebrow but didn't resist when I lifted her up by her arm. I led her out, naked, and walked her through the shop. The security footage of all of it remains solely in my possession to this day (it breaks down all the time, that excuse worked like a charm!). I led her to the office. I pushed her (gently) to her knees on the dated shag carpeting, right in front of her husband. They both looked at me, eyes wide.

"Are you all right?" He asked with concern, seeing the mess that she'd become.

"I'm....fine," she gurgled, still burping up cum, gross.

"Let's get out of here baby," he urged, kneeling to touch her elbow.

She looked up at me. I knew the look, it was for permission. I played my hand.

"There's the matter of me taking my turn," I said firmly to him.

Reluctantly, he backed away and nodded. She saw his deferral to me. I knew I had them.

"Here's how it's going to go. I do not need, nor want peepers for this. I want what is mine, what was promised to me."

He stood taller, like he was trying to make himself look tougher.

"I thought you were just going to take your turn, back there, in the booths," he blustered.

"I said I'd get my turn. MY turn is I'm taking that body, any way I want it."

I saw the panic in his face. This was either going to go really bad for him....or.....well maybe it might still go badly.

"But, but....c'mon, you've been great so far...." he sputtered.

"I'll still be great, but no way that beautiful creature is leaving this experience without my dick in....that," I said, motioning my hand over her body.

He thought he was going to get his ass kicked. To his credit he at least would've tried. But, she saved him.

"John, honey. It's ok. It's not like you haven't let other guys have me."

"I know....but this deal isn't right," he protested.

She looked at me. "What do you want from me?"

"I want to make love to that body until you can't walk," I groaned, still ogling that nakedness. Fuck, it was only making me more insistent.

"Why don't you just leave us alone!" he pouted.

I was sure of it now. I didn't even have to make a scene. I said, "I'm going to take you to the park, on my motorcycle. I'm going to fuck you in the grass until I can't get it up anymore. Then, I'll return you to your husband."

She looked at him. I could see the amazement in his eyes when she stood up, somewhat unsteadily, and let me take her by the hand. He understood. He just nodded, barely. I let her slip on her barely there, dress and I shooed him out of the shop with her on my arm. Locking the door behind me, I just grunted to him, "I'll be back. You wait here. If you try to follow, I'll ditch you and you might not see her until tomorrow."

He was defeated. He walked to his car with his shoulders slumped as I helped her onto the back of my bike. Her dress rode up over her hips leaving her bare pussy on the seat. I made sure I revved it plenty on the short trip over. She came several times, biting my neck softly with each orgasm.

At the park I lifted her off the bike and laid her down in the grass. Our lips mashed together and I dry humped her against her bare pussy as our tongues probed each other's mouths. I nearly ripped her dress off over her head as she frantically unbuckled my pants and shimmied them down my hips feverishly. She took my cock in her hand and let out a moan. I was inside her in a flash, her pussy was flooded, though, surprisingly tight. She was a moaner and thrasher too. In my excitement I had put my hand on her neck after playing with her ridiculous and stupid hot titties. I'm not usually a choker, but she seemed to get turned on by it. I put more pressure on her neck. She was panting and turning red, but I swear her pussy gushed even harder. I nearly pushed her on her back through several feet of grass before I pulled out and took her over to my bike.

I bent her over the seat an drove it into her from behind. She groaned. "Choke me," she panted.

At first I circled my fingers around her throat and used it to help guide my thrusts. She alternated between clawing at my fingers and putting her hands behind her, trying to grab my hips to pull me into her harder. Luckily, I'd worn a belt. I'm not usually a belt wearer but it was obviously my lucky day. I bent over and slipped it out of the loops in my pants and circled it around her neck.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned when she realized what was happening. My dick was still in her and I could see how wet she was every time I pulled out and it glistened in the glow of the street lamp. I fucked her like a rag doll. She twisted and clawed, and pawed at her neck but even with my urging, she didn't say stop.

"You like it? You like being choked you fucking cock sucking whore?" I growled into her ear.

"Ughhhh," she gurgled. "Fuckkghhhh, argghhhh....meeeee."

I was near, I was actually lifting her up onto her toes with the belt, her face was beet red but she kept clawing at my hips as well. She wanted me to finish. I did. God, I did. I don't think I came that much when I was 18. Fuck, I blew it all deep inside her, though quickly loosening the belt. She collapsed over the bike, moaning and panting like she'd sprinted a mile. When we finally got our wits together we crashed on the grass, she lay next to me, her leg over mine. She kept thanking me.

"Oh god...thank you so much, that was....epic....oh god, I've never....fuck that was good," she moaned.

She started tickling me softly, starting at my balls, and then stroking up my shaft. My cock started to stir again. She took her time and after some minutes she got on her knees and coaxed me back to hardness with her mouth. Fuck, that mouth was magical. No wonder the guys came out smiling. She suckled on the head like it was manna from the gods. I swear I didn't have any cum left but I could feel it starting to boil again. I had to see that ass again. I bent her over the picnic table. Seeing that sexy, tight ass just made me smack it hard, across one cheek.

"Oh god, yes...." she gasped.

"You like being spanked?"

"Fuck....I do....John also likes it when I come home....marked, as he likes to say."

"He does, does he?" I grinned evilly. I smacked the shit out of that ass. She could barely keep her feet. Her ass was made for spanking, too. She had the tightness, but also volume to make that perfect, "smack" when it got hit just right, and it did, dozens of times. Her ass was the color of her face earlier.

Then, she basically begged me to fuck her again. I think her exact words were, "fuck me like the whore you know I am."

Soon she had another load in her, there was so much now it was running out of her unchecked.

I had to smile as I pulled back into the shop lot to drop her off. I revved the cycle right in front of his car and he had to watch her buck and moan to another series of orgasms before I let her go to him. I saw her head drop to his lap as they drove off. I'm sure he had the night of his life, too. She was the single most sexually amazing woman I'd ever met.

I'd love to tell you she came back every Friday night and blew everybody to their heart's content. Sadly, it's been a one-timer. I actually had her number (from her purse, hey I didn't say I was a saint). But, I didn't want to end a marriage, though, even as good as that pussy was. They did look very much in love. To this day, though, I did regret not finishing in her mouth. I have a feeling that would've been just as memorable. I can't tell you the number of times I've beaten off to the secret video of Booth #1, though. Winter is approaching, and I'm sure I'll look to the door each time someone comes into the shop. You never know.


12