Daisy's Undoing

Story Info
A woman trapped in a dungeon of erotic punishment.
7.6k words
4.23
73.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers

Trigger warning; abduction, restraint, punishment, humiliation

*****

'chapter 1; Lasciate Ogni Speranza.'

Daisy woke up in darkness. Sitting up from the concrete floor, she tried to pick herself up before tumbling down, her wrists handcuffed together.

She paused, waiting for her head to clear- how did she get here? The last Daisy remembered was her assistant manager sheepishly admitting a system crash had erased a client list. Daisy left work an hour late, furious knowing she'd have to come in an hour early tomorrow. She didn't remember reaching her car; funny, Daisy thought, what a huge, life-or-death issue that client list was, and now, suddenly, she couldn't care less about the client list or the company.

In a twisted way, it was nice.

There was a click- the room was barely six feet square, with brick walls. She was wearing the blouse and skirt she had left work in, but she didn't think of that- she thought of the tall, broad-shouldered man with one hand on a lightswitch and the other holding a cardboard box. He wore construction boots, jeans, and a black leather jacket, his hands and face hidden by black gloves and a hood.

Daisy screamed, scurrying into a corner. The box hit the floor as the man lunged forward, grabbing the chain between the handcuffs, easily hoisting Daisy to her feet. With one bear-like grip, he ripped her blouse away. She twisted, kicking at his crotch. He shoved her to the wall, firmly grabbing her face under the jaw.

"You're safe here," he said in a raspy, indistinct voice, "but if you cooperate, it will be better for you. Trust me." Paralyzed with anxiety, Daisy hung from the cuffs pinned against the wall overhead as the man ripped off her skirt, then bra, then plain cotton panties.

The man stepped back, letting Daisy stand on her own. He crossed his arms, staring at her. She looked at the ground, blushing so hard she felt every inch of skin radiate.

"Take off your shoes," the man stated nonchalantly.

Daisy glared at him in disbelieving defiance. He didn't move. "Are you going to cooperate," he said, his voice growing sterner, "Or do you want to find out how I treat toys that won't play along?"

Too scared to swear, she half-bent over, half-raised her legs up, trying not to look sexy.

"Good," the man hissed as she dropped the other shoe, "Now, turn around."

Biting her lip, hiding as much of herself as she could behind her arms, she slowly rotated around her heel, her skin blotchy and freckled under the cheap bulb, though it was smooth and healthy, stretched over a muscular, curvy frame. When she turned back around, the man was holding the cardboard box, prying it open and tossing it at her feet.

"Put these on."

Daisy looked into the box, and her heart stopped. Oh, no way, she thought, no way in hell am I dressing up like this, this is crazy.

The man noticed her hesitation less than a moment into it. "If you want me to be nice, you'll put it on."

Gritting her teeth, she reached into the box. Being handcuffed added a challenge, but it was slow, not impossible. Everything was covered in absurdly elaborate, delicate lace, woven into intricate patterns of glaring white silk. Thigh-high stockings, arm-length mesh gloves, a firm-fitting corset that must have been tailored to her body, and a lacy garter belt that rode low across her hips, straps dangling down the front and back, latching to the stockings, a pair of slippers, and nothing else- a ridiculous get-up, really, somehow more revealing than just complete nudity.

She gasped as the man stepped toward her, flicking his wrist over her shoulder- a collar wrapped neatly around her neck, and he fitted and latched it with one hand in a single motion. He leaned down, trailing down the chain leash attached to the collar, running it under Daisy's handcuffs so the chain ran taut between her round, whimpering breasts.

"Pick a safeword," he said, stepping over to the door.

"Huh?"

"A safeword," he repeated, opening the door into darkness, "It's the one choice, the one control you get. If you do well, you get more." He turned to her- through the hood, she could tell he was grinning widely. "Are you ready?"

'Chapter 2; Down the Rabbit Hole'

Daisy cocked her head to the side, confused. The man repeated, patiently, "What's your safeword?"

She stammered, blushing, trying to cross her arms over her breasts and her lace-trimmed legs, "uh, ah- MertCo Limited," she said, naming the chief client her company had pressured her so much over.

This time, the man cocked his head to the side. "Can you remember that?"

"Yes," she replied curtly, pretending not to be embarrassed by the silly choice.

"Well," he said, coming out into the pitch blackness outside the room, "Let's go. You have a long night." He tugged the leash, and she stumbled through the door.

He shut the door behind him, leaving them both in perfect darkness. The leash went slack, hanging down her cleavage and swinging gently against her thighs. She heard heavy footsteps moving away from her, and ahead of her, she heard his voice say, "follow me."

She only hesitated a moment. Gulping, she edged her toe forward, cautiously sweeping it against the smooth concrete floor. The next step came easier, and the one after that even easier as she started to trust she wouldn't get led into a wall. The comfortable, flat slippers made it easy to reach where the man was waiting, when she heard him walk off again. "This way," he said through the darkness. This repeated several times, until they were both lost somewhere deep in the darkness.

She had gotten accustomed to walking over to his voice when he surprised her by grabbing her, cupping his wide, strong hand under her jaw. Leaning in close to her, he whispered, "Tell me your two favorite names."

"Wh- what?"

"Your favorite names. If you had two pet kittens, what would you name them?"

"I..." Daisy stammered, unsure what to make of the request, "I don't... Fluffy, and, uh... Tinkerbell."

The man put one of his hands to her breast and gently sqeezed it. She heard a gentle 'pop,' and her spine tingled as she felt something strange and soft and wet and oddly abrasive dragging across the skin over her nipple. She quickly recognized the strong, synthetic aroma reaching her nostrils as the ink from a marker. The man moved to her other breast, and she paid attention to the marks he was making on her skin- 'T... I... N...' Oh God, she thought to herself, a warm bloom of blush inflaming her cheeks in the darkness, he made me name my own breasts.

Completing the label, the man released her breast and circled around her in the darkness. "You work in sales, right?"

Daisy hesitated, unsure how to answer. "I- that's right."

"What's some of your work? Tell me the last good slogan you came up with."

Daisy's heart was already racing, but thinking about work made her stomach turn. Her knees buckled, but she tried to keep a steady voice. "Let's see... we were hired by this catering company... 'our pleasure is to serve you'."

She heard the movement of him kneeling down behind her. He wrapped his fingers around her thigh right under the buttock, gripping it tightly and pushing up the cheek. Daisy made to twist around, but the stranger said in a calm yet fierce voice, "Are you gonna be a good doll?" Clenching her fists, she grimaced and held still as the marker scratched against her butt. Following the pattern of the felt tip, she realized he was writing 'OUR PLEASURE' on her left cheek. Hidden in the darkness, her face was open-mouthed and incredulous as she thought, what? oh, come on, really?

Finishing his inscription, the man stood up and circled around her again. She heard some strange clicking she couldn't recognize, but made her nervous.

"Tell me," his voice came back, "What's your sign?"

Daisy grimaced, not knowing how she would regret telling him but expecting she would find out. "Virgo," she said, figuring there's no point in lying.

The man chuckled. "I'd hoped you were Aquarius. Ah, well. Vee..." As he said the letter, pressure clamped down on Daisy's nipple- firm and only a little painful, like a clothespin wrapped in felt tape. "Eye..." another one on her other nipple, "Are... Jee..." she squirmed as more pins clamped gently onto the lips of her labia majora, "and... Ooohhh..." his voice trailed off as another felt-covered clamp bunched up the skin around Daisy's clitoral hood.

Daisy bit her lip, stifling a squeal. She panted heavily, her head spinning from the stimulation, when the chain attached to her collar went taut, pulling her wrists up as the man raised the leash.

"Now. Let's have some fun."

'Chapter 3; Task management'

There was a click, and nearby a lamp lit up. Daisy saw the room they were in- much bigger, the walls were hidden in darkness, but by the lamp was a post, a big load-bearing beam running from floor to ceiling. There were some straps hanging off of it, and some metal rings anchored onto it, but Daisy's attention was on a protuberance, what looked like a small, black rubber dildo fixed to the post at just above knee height, angled downward.

The masked man walked over to the post, dragging her gently by the leash. The chain pulled at her handcuffs and firmly drew her by the collar, and she shuffled along with him, wincing and shivering as the felt clips on her crotch swayed with her hips.

He dropped the leash and turned to Daisy. "Get down and penetrate yourself," he said matter-of-factly, gesturing at the rubber member.

Daisy scoffed, trying to cross her arms as far as the cuffs would allow. "Are you joking? This is ridiculous!"

He stepped up to her, towering a good six inches over her.

"You," he said in a steady, humorless baritone, "Are going to get on your knees, and you are going to wrap your cunny around that cock, and you'll enjoy it because you're so grateful I gave you a second chance."

There was a moment's pause. Daisy huffed, twisting her face into a snarl as she turned away from him. She inspected the post, and quickly realized that the dildo was angled so that she would have to get on all fours and force her ass up the post. Her blush spreading well past her face and neck, all the way to her shoulders and chest, she turned away from the post and got on her knees, then put her hands on the ground.

"Oh," the man said, "You'd better not drop any clothespins."

Daisy rolled her eyes. Looking over her shoulder and between her legs, she tried to navigate her vulva to the tip of the synthetic cock. Her hands cuffed, she couldn't guide the dildo by hand, so she had to rely on the dexterity of her hips. The lace on her stockings and garter belt brushed her skin gently, sending shivers up her spine, while the wagging clips on the lips of her sex pulled at her flesh, giving her an itch that threatened to drive her mad.

On her elbows, she finally brought the head of the member against the soft petals of her genitalia. Digging her toes into the concrete ground, she pushed off, lifting her knees from the ground and arching her back as her ass rose higher into the air, sliding up the length of the false penis.

As she reached the base of the phallus, the strain of the girth against her pussy stretched her lips enough that the two clips on her labia slipped and clattered to the ground.

"Ohh, too bad," the man said, now standing behind her with ready hands, "Still, just two! That's pretty good- I'd hoped there'd be more." He reached under and flipped a couple of leather straps attached to the post up under her thighs, wrapping them around right at the crease with the hip. Startled, Daisy kicked around. "Don't," he corrected, "You could hurt yourself."

Her hips were now securely lashed to the post, her ass pointed straight up hanging well off the ground, impaled on a soft jelly dong. The man circled to stand in front of her, grabbing the chain of her handcuffs, heaving them up to shoulder-height. Daisy felt awkward, her backside pressed against a post and her front half hanging from her wrists twisted back overhead- he had apparently tied the cuffs to one of the rings with a long cord, so that her body was level with the ground but her head raised.

"Two pins, two questions, let's see-" before she could react, she felt something cold and metal being shoved into her mouth, clicking against her teeth. Falling into the groove of her cuspids, the dental clamps locked, clicking into position as they gradually pried her jaw open.

"Text One," the man said, grabbing a handful of Daisy's hair and picking up her head like a cat by its nape, "Radiator maintenance." Daisy orated some vowels before feeling something smooth and hot press against her tongue. The man had stuck his penis into her agape mouth- it was clean, but way too thick to fit- the man would only make it to the back of her mouth, keeping a gentle in-out rhythm. Daisy was so surprised and humiliated she barely noticed the bizarre doggerel the man was droning on about. "-Sure there are no leaks, the antifreeze is bright green, always wait at least-" She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to shut out the whole scene.

Soon, the man went silent. He removed his penis, detached the jaw clamp, and crouched down in front of her. "How often should you check the radiator?"

"Huh? Uhhn... I... I don't know."

He sighed, rising to his feet. He walked over to the post and crouched down. "Repeat after me," he said, "I. Will. Learn. To. Listen."

Losing the will to argue, Daisy obliged. "...I-" she was cut off by a sharp smack of a gloved hand spanking her exposed ass. Reluctant, she knew better than to argue, and continued. "...Will" smack "Learn" smack "To" smack "Listen."

She winced, expecting the last spank. Instead, the hand gently pressed against the skin, giving her glutes an affectionate squeeze. "Good," the man said, returning to crouch in front of her. "Now, what color is antifreeze?"

Daisy's eyes lit up. "Green! B-bright green!"

The man spread his hands open in front of him, happily. "Great! You're learning already!"

'Chapter 4; A tight fit'

"Well," the man said with a sigh, "It's been fun." He unhitched the strap from her cuffs, and she moaned in relief as her arms were gently lowered to the ground. "But, you've got a busy night, and I don't wanna hog all the fun for myself." Standing at the post, he knelt down and opened a glass jar. Daisy didn't see what it was, but could sense him tying something to another ring on the post. Her whole weight hanging from the straps around her hips, Daisy rested her head and arms on the concrete ground, feeling the blood circulate again. Her eyes bugged out when she felt something soft and round, the size of a walnut and covered in slime, pressed against her prone anus. She opened her mouth to say something, then decided against it. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists as the man slowly but firmly pressed the object past her sphincter. Daisy's hips twisted against the straps as he shoved in another, then another, then another, making the whole length of the dong shift around inside her with a maddening sensation.

He tugged on the straps around Daisy's thighs, loosening the knots. She gasped, and Daisy's legs shivered as she inched down the length of the dildo, the now-swollen mound between her thighs rubbing down the smooth post until she lay splayed-out on the floor.

"Don't get to comfortable," the man said, knocking the lamp to the floor, where it shone on an air vent in the wall against the floor. "That door locks from the outside, and this," he tore the grate off the vent, making a two-foot square hole, "is your only way out." Daisy looked up at him drowsily as he knelt down in front of her. He pulled something out of his pocket, bent it and shook it, then gently tucked a lit glowstick into Daisy's teeth.

"Your reward. Bright green, right?" He chuckled, standing up and going to the door. As he closed it, he turned back and smiled through the mask. "Don't worry, you're doing fine! ...But don't stay here too long. Trust me, you don't want to keep her waiting."

The door closed behind him with a click. Realizing he probably wasn't making an empty threat, Daisy hurried onto her elbows and knees and crawled over to the opened vent. She barely moved away from the post when an electrifying sensation from her butthole made her freeze. She looked back, incredulous at what she saw; A line of some kind of soft yarn, with one end fixed to the post, and another being tugged out of her anus. It was well-lubricated, and so soft that when it brushed against her flesh it made her shiver, like rubbing velvet the wrong way. Daisy quickly got over her apprehension and powered on, putting one knee in front of the other, undaunted by the continuous sensation shivering through her hole.

She reached the vent- the glowstick was very useful, staving off total darkness. With a gulp, she crossed into the tunnel, which was big enough to comfortably crawl through. As soon as her hips crossed the mouth of the vent, when the string went taut- her eyes bugged out, she felt one of the squishy golf-ball-sized orbs pop against her sphincter, gripping stubbornly on the string.

Slamming her fist into the floor and muttering indistinct obscenities, Daisy tried to relax her entrails while pushing forward with her legs. With some effort, it slipped out with a 'blip,' letting her continue through the tunnel, a length of string still trailing from her.

The metal sides of the air vent were cold, sapping her warmth through the fine mesh gloves and stockings, although it had obviously been well cleaned. She had ample, thick breasts, which swayed under her as she crawled, the lace on her corset tickling the undersides, gently edging her towards a distant climax.

About five feet into the tunnel, it turned to the left. She turned the corner, and nearly dropped her glowstick. Right in front of her, the vent shrank, narrowing to about a foot and a half wide. Already too far to turn back, she mustered the courage to crawl in, pausing when the string went taught on another ball. Passing that one, she squeezed into the tunnel, the cold metal now pressing against her sensitive shoulders and buttocks.

She continued another five feet until the tunnel turned to the right. Making that corner was a challenge in that narrow tunnel, especially in handcuffs. Daisy turned the corner and rolled her eyes. 'dammit, come on!' she though to herself, seeing the tunnel narrow another few inches, to just wide enough to fit her shoulders through. With a grunt, she crawled in, nearly biting the glow stick in half when the thread snapped on the next ball. Getting more comfortable with the flexibility of her asshole, it was less of a challenge, although the tunnel was quite terrifying. The cold chain leash dragging between her breasts, the thread dragging out of her hole as she inchworm-crawled along, cold metal pressing her skin from every side- she fought panic.

Once she had lost count of the distance, her glowstick revealed emptiness and her arms fell away to a low floor. Feeling around her, she gratefully realized she was in another room. Invigorated, she scrambled along out of the tunnel. She wriggled free up to her hips before the last ball caught. With a deep breath and a grunt, it popped out, and she collapsed, panting, relishing her moment of success, the thread gone, leaving Daisy in dark silence.

She didn't even notice a slender hand reaching down and plucking the glowstick from her teeth. Horrified, she followed the glow as it rose up, illuminating a slim, petite woman's body, wearing only combat boots, fingerless black gloves, and black leather bra and panties over a full-body mesh stocking.

"Well, well," a robust, sadistic feminine voice sounded, the glowstick illuminating a beautiful, Hispanic-looking woman with long wavy hair, a beauty mark under her eye, a tiger's eyes and an unmerciful smile, "I was wondering when you would show up."

Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers