Dale's Special Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning a thick middle finger slips up a hot asshole. It drives deep. The pleasuring making digit quickly rotates inside the colon.

"Ahhhh!" she squeals, "You fuckin' bastard!"

"Shut the fuck up, whore!" the lust filled brother orders, "You're lovin' that ass being fingered!"

"Ohhhh!" Lynda groans louder, "Ohmygod! My brother's finger-fuckin' me!"

She was already to cum by the darting tongue. A very wet pussy was flowing. The probing finger up the tight ass only adds to the sensation of a rising climax. Lynda pushes down on the back of his neck.

"I'm cumming!" she screams, "I'm givin' up a piece o' ass to my lovin' brother!" the lust filled sibling wails, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiyyyyyyyeeee!"

The stripper's body vibrates in a series of pulsating moves. She then tonics and flexes uncontrollably. Finally Lynda goes limp. With eyes closed she lays motionless in the chair.

No, bitch," Dale growls, roughly jerking her, "We're just beginnin',"

Lynda allows herself to be pulled off the chair. As soon as the sex driven sister was on the floor legs open wide and high. A taboo, erect prick is noticed. A quick hand grabs and jerks it frantically.

"Stick it in me!" Lynda orders in a voice hoarse with excitement. "Shove it up your sister's cunt an' fuck her brains out!" She shrieks hotly, "Give me the fantasy I've always wanted!"

Dale was ready. A hard cock plunges into his sister's wet cunt. Curvy legs immediately wrap around his back.

"It's time for the fuck," Lynda pants, "It's time for you to give ya sister a good lovin' fuck!"

"Jesus, Sis," Dale amazes while his hard cock slides into the receptive love tunnel, "you're cunt's a perfect fit! You're so warm an' tight."

Dale pumped with deep and easy strokes. The sibling's pussy muscles snugly fit around the stiff shaft. With each thrust the cunt holds tightly. He isn't too sure if he could hold out much longer without cumming.

"Of course I'm a perfect fit," she kisses and nibbles at his neck reminding, "We come from the same womb. We've got the same blood coursin' thorough our veins!" Lynda humps back on the stiff cock as it withdrawals, "We've got the same passions!" Her voice rise with the sensations, "The Same lust!" The tanned legs tighten around his back. "Fuck me as long as you wish, dear Brother! Fuck me raw, please!" Lynda shouts hotly, "I'm the sluttish lil' bitch you'll ever fuck!"

"Move your knees so I can suck your tits," Dale orders huskily. "I love to suck big tits!"

"Yes, oh, yes!" Lynda moans moving knees to his sides. "Suck the damn things off!" Now ranting in a sexual bliss, she professes, "I don't care if this is incest! I'm fuckin' hot! A hot fuckin' bitch who loves her brother's dick!"

The words bring down the societal walls. Taboo lust comes flooding out. His body shakes with erotic desire. His entire soul burns with sexual fervor.

"Ohhhh, sweet lord!" the passion crazed sister screams feeling a warm mouth encase an erect pink nipple, "That's the best tongue in the world!"

Dale shoves forward. Pushing a very hard cock into an expanded sheath. The titillating twat is pounded to the bottom.

"Ohhhhh, Gawd!" Lynda hisses, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"You're a great fuck, Sis," Dale states hoarsely, "A fabulous pussy!"

"I'm all pussy, Bro!" Her hips arches back for the forbidden cock to go deeper. "Fuck it hard! I love your cock! I love the idea my brother is fuckin' me!" The firm athletic legs again drape high behind his back. "Make me cum 'til I'm dry!!"

"I'm gonna make you cum until you're no longer a good fuck!" Dale growls. "Then I can just toss you, my dear sister, away lik'a old used pussy."

"I'm only a whore for your use!" she shrieks out of crazed sexual lust.

Dale was too close to hold back. Lynda was ready to cum as well. The taboo lovers pick up the pace. The sister's legs open again allowing the brother to drive deeper.

"Yes! Now!" Lynda announces aimlessly, "I'm ready to cum! Fuck me! Fuck your little sister!" she screams into the room.

"Yes I am ready too, Sis!" Dale quickens the strokes. "I'm ready to cum!"

"Do it!" Lynda commands in a pant.

"Yessssssssss!" I'm cummmmmmmin'!" a clinched mouth Dale groans.

"Yesssss! I'm cummin' tooo!" Lynda blindly shouts.

The taboo lovers twist and hump as a vibrating cock explodes into the pulsating cunt. Her juices come flooding back to meet the rushing sperm. Brother and sister reach a climaxic peak together.

The sweat covered pair collapse onto the carpeted floor. They kiss and peck lovingly. They smile at the other. Both were glowing from the sexual aftermath.

"You don't know how many times I've wanted that feeling." She hugs him passionately. "I'm so happy I could give up a piece of ass to you." Lynda kisses his neck stating, "I'm a good whore but with you I'm a special whore." They then kiss deeply. On breaking she announces, "I'm my brother's whore for now an' forever!"

Dale hadn't yet removed a still hard cock. Lynda was still wrap around tightly. They again kiss deeply and begin to gyrate pelvises together.

"What about Bettie?" she asks honestly, "We can't fuck like this when she's around."

A smiling Dale states, "Sis, you'll find out that you are not the only woman in this family to enjoy eatin' pussy."

"Now what makes ya think I would eat her cunt?" she asks coyly.

"Because any woman," he concludes speeding up the pumping of the wet cunt, "who would suck her brother's cock would eat her sister-in-law's pussy!"

"You mean Bettie's bi curious?" Lynda hopefully asks opening muscular legs.

"Yep!" Dale confirms continue to fuck, "She's told me she would loved to eat a cunt after I cum in it."

"Yes," the hot blond agrees lustfully, "A fresh hot cum filled pussy pie is the sweetest taste of all!"

They then kiss again. The new lovers fucked for another hour. Then it was time to clean up before Bettie walks in.

The sexual activities continue on as they shower. The sister sucks the brother off while in the stall. Her cunt is tongued one more time.

There was no desire to dress but the idea of surprising Bettie this night with a threesome was going to be fun. Besides Dale knows of his wife's desire to fuck her sister-in-law for years. It would be fantasy-filled time before this day was over.

12