Dale's Special Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby stares at this woman's body. The large titties bounce evenly. Stout inner thighs press against muscular legs. This gorgeous piece of ass was about to be his!

"I'm gonna fuck you up the wall!" the boy hisses lustfully pulling the rounded hips down hard.

"Ohhhh, Ahhhh, Uuuuggggghhhhh" she moans feeling a pussy fit around his rock hard member.

The son relishes the feeling. Bobby holds a full ass in place. There is a monetary pause for her to get used to the size. There was no desire to make her sore. He wants this to go all night long.

"Do' ya like this feelin', Bobby?" she coos, "Even if it's your mother?"

"Very much so," he sighs in a sexual haze, the hot son adds louder, "Especially knowin' it's my mother!"

Rounded hips move up and down slowly on the young cock. A parent's cunt is tight with the lack of use. It makes the youthful cock feel so much more.

"Momma wantin' a good lovin'!" Terry suddenly announces.

She wraps arms around Bobby. Then they flip around until he is on top.

"Eat your mother again, Baby," she confesses, "It was wonderful! It's just as good as how your daddy used to do it."

The words make the boy both proud and hot. Bobby lifts up. Youthful eyes are haze over with sexual lust. Without hesitation, his head goes to his mother's cunt. A flickering tongue licks the outer lips.

It is a tender technique developed with the girls at school. He goes slowly to ensure that deep pleasure is being given. A pink tongue snakes into the leaking pussy. It starts to lick around the inner lips.

"Ooooohhh, you're so good!" Terry professes with arching hips. "Lick your mommy's hot pussy!" She hisses, "Lick it good!"

Two left fingers begin to massage an engorged clit. Two right fingers inserts into the quivering pussy. An anxious tongue licks the wet, pink canal from top to bottom and back.

"Oohhhh, yes," Terry groans with hips wiggling wildly, "Uuuhhhh," the sexually driven woman orders, "Suck off your mommy."

The words bring the teenage cock back to a full extension. Bobby starts to rub the excited clit and pussy until a flood of juices cover his young face.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Terry screams, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

The climax rises quickly. It captures her body with nerve shattering sensations. It is the hardest since his father's mouth had done it.

Terry cums hard. Juices flood out. The cunt lips vibrate uncontrollably.

Bobby tries to lick all of it up. The warm fluids splatter everywhere, on his face, his hands, her legs and ass.

"I've hadn't cum like that since your dad last did that," Terry admits, "Your mouth has made your mother one happy woman." She can see the words are turning him even more, so the conniving mother adds, "You made me cum dry!"

Giving a quick look down she sees it was doing the trick. The youthful cock starts rising. It was really such a fine-looking dick.

Finally Terry could no long stay restraint. The hot mother just had to hold the forbidden cock. Slowly she reaches down wrapping fingers around its thick shaft.

"Don't say anything," she instructs in a whisper, "Just let me hold it for a minute."

He just lies there as his mother strokes the rigid cock. Delicately, she runs a thumb over the swollen head then back across it. It was becoming stiffer with the motherly touches.

Terry slowly moves a hand up and down it in a jacking motion. Her other hand slides down caressing the retracted ball sac.

"Oh baby," Terry coos with feathery fingers massaging the warm balls, "You're so warm down there."

"I'd rather be hot down there, Mom," he quips, "I'm bettin' that mouth can make it just that."

The sex driven mother leans forward. An experience tongue traces the long shaft. The sex-hazed son leans back watching his mother take the head of the massive cock into a loving mouth.

He reaches down and holds the raven-haired head. A set of muscular hips starts humping forward. The son was face fucking his mother.

"Oh sweet fuck!" he groans as a hot tongue flicks over and around the erect cock head, "That feels so good Mom!" He humps faster, "You're gonna make me cum, Mother."

Terry wants to taste the sweet taboo juices. A parent's head bobs faster. Humming begins to encourage a strong climax.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Bobby loudly moans. "Awwwwwwwww! Ughhhhhh!" the teenager grunting.

Terry feels the young cock shaft stiffen. Hot sperm explodes into her sucking mouth. It splashes against the back of her throat. His cock keeps sending streams of cum. Terry couldn't swallow fast enough. Soon a loving mouth was so full it runs out and down her chin.

Bobby's cock subsides. He finally let go of Terry's head. She rolls to her back wiping the excess cum away.

"That was great, Mom!" Bobby pants, "That was positively the best blowjob ever!"

He pulls her into his arms. They French kissed deeply. Terry feels the young tongue entering her mouth. Her lips allowing it in.

Bobby pushes her back against the carpet. He is on top of her kissing passionately. A young cock is rigid again. It is pressing hard against the mature soft skin. He thinks it is going to rip if it doesn't get the feel of pussy soon! He needs to penetrate his mother now!

The lust filled rearranges on the hot, mature body. Using his legs, her are force open. A young, very erect cock thrust wildly into the taboo cunt.

"I'm gonna fuck ya until ya scream for mercy!" Bobby growls insanely.

"Oooohhh, Bobby! Pump my hole!" Terry wails wrapping legs around a trim waist. "Aaaaahhh, uuuuggghhhh!" she grunts blindly.

Her son's plummeting is passionate and uncontrolled. She feels the young cock drive deep each time. The passionate woman holds on tightly as a rounded ass bounces off the floor.

A powerful climax rises in the mature body. The long stokes promote the sensations of pleasure. She twists and coils with the waves of lust.

"Omigod!" She gasps wide-eyed, "Oh sweet gooooodness!" Terry wails as the orgasm tonic every muscle, "I'm ready to cum now!"

Bobby's sperm is ready to explode. The cum is rising. It is time to flood his mother with all the juices that could be sent out.

"Oh, mom," Bobby grumble in a whisper, "ugh," the boy hisses, "I'mmmm about to cummm!"

"Fuck me, my son!" Terry shouts legs widening, "I wanna feel my boy's cum inside me!" Years of secret desire is let out, the mother hotly screams, "Cum in me! Make me drown in your cum, baby!"

Bobby sends what seem like gallons of hot sperm into the pulsating mature pussy. That triggers a powerful orgasm in Terry. They climax together. Bodies tonic and freeze as the climaxes apex. They murmur incoherent words of lust.

The incest lovers collapse. Bobby falls down on top of Terry. The mother relaxes and loosens the tired pussy walls. The son stays inside going flaccid.

"Mom," he asks panting, "hav'ya ever taken it up the ass?"

"Only by special men," Terry answers breathlessly.

"I'm I special?" Bobby quizzes.

Without responding, Terry turns over. The sex-haze mother gets on all fours. A rounded ass wiggles invitingly.

With a wide grin, Bobby jerks up on knees. He stares at the forebidden smooth ass cheeks. The teenager positions behind her. Two fingers insert up a still very wet cunt.

Bobby places some of the mixture of juices from the dripping cunt on the ass crack. A damp finger inserts and feels it is ready to go. To ensure of promoting full pleasure, the son goes slow again.

Bobby places the cock tip at pink asshole. It penetrates the sphincter deeply. It is a tight fit.

"Yeeesss," she urges hissing, "Stretch your mother's asshole." She groans, "Uuuuggghhh."

Bobby slides it all the way in. He is up to the balls in his mother's ass. A steady rocking motion begins.

Leisurely, the stiff shaft goes in and out. Bobby relishes the feel. Youthful fingers presses into the ivory flesh of the full ass.

"Ooooohhh, that feels soooo good," she moans pushing back on the pumping rod. I-I-I-I'm about to cum!" the lusting mother moans louder, "Aaaaaahhhh!"

Feeling the tenseness of his mother's ass, Bobby speeds up. The teenager pumps harder. The boy wants control over his parent. It is the desire to bring her to another hard climax in an uncontrolled and unprepared matter. Balls slapping off a full ass echoes into the room. A hard cock rams deeper.

"Ah! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" she howls clenching the invading shaft with a stimulated anus.

His mother's ass tightens on the plunging cock. It feels good. The sex-hazed teenager drives deeper and thrust even harder.

As the pounding intense so does slapping noises grow louder on each contact. The boy's climax is reaching a peak. Her body is shimmering. They are reaching a combine cum.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Bobby wails out of lust.

He explodes with the greatest orgasm ever in the greedy asshole. What feels like gallons of cum floods in. The juices go in spurts down the hot colon.

"Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Terry yowls.

The incest duo then freezes with climaxic thrill. Their bodies tremble and shutters. Finally the lovers falls onto the floor. Mother and son lay motionless.

"Mother," Bobby, the first to speak, asks, "Are we gonna swing?"

Terry looks at her son. Bobby is now her man. The sexy son looks anxiously at her. There is just no reason not to now.

"Why yes, baby," she answers with a smile, then notes, "But a test is required first."

"What's that?" Bobby asks lifting up on an elbow.

"A threesome," she tells sitting up, "Me, you an' another man." Terry explains cupping her son's cheek, "It's a trial to see if you're really as open minded as needed."

"Will I hav'a be fucked?" the concerned son asks.

"No, She promises, "It's not your ass to be shared. It'll be my pussy." Terry promotes, "Ya up for it, son?"

"Bring 'im on, Bitch!" Bobby challenges.

The two lock in a passionate kiss. Then return to the floor where they engage in another fuck session.

12