Dale's Special Family Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap! The hand ricochets off the firm ass cheek. Redness becomes brighter.

"Owww!" the lustfilled aunt moans subserviently, "Yes! Yes! I was thinkin' with my pussy!" She confesses into the carpet, "I'm justa cunt wantin' to please me only.

The compliant woman groans, "Please fuck me again." Green eyes waters up. "Don't tease me, baby." She pleads little girl like, "Don't tease any more."

An evil grin at the submissive aunt. The idea this is punishing the scheming relative makes him hotter. It is time to make her pay for the deviousness.

Lara looks up to see a larcenous expression. It is alarming. It is obvious the idea of getting more brutal is entertained. The repenting aunt is being turned on with this side of him.

"Goddamn you!" she barks aggregately, "Fuck me again, you bastard! Fuck your nasty aunt now!"

A firm hand lands harder. "Slap" again rang out. A redden print is becoming more distinct.

"Please fuck me," Lara returns to begging shamelessly, "Fuck your whore slutty aunt."

Slap! The hand smacks the ass cheek again. A young cock is getting harder with each strike.

"You'll be taken in all the holes!" Dale growls, "I'm gonna cram my prick in your mouth!"

Slap! He hit very hard this time. The cheek vibrates from the hard swats. Dale is even more aroused by this game.

"Owww." Lara squeals, "Yes! Yes! I'll take your big, hard cock in my mouth," She moans as the little S&M scene increases the rising lust, "I've thought about lickin' your dick when tastin' Bettie!"

Slap! Dale again hit hard. A very hard dick is rubbing against a tender ass cheek. The lusting nephew really wants to be fucking the hot aunt now. But the game is afoot.

"You've thought about your nephew stickin' his big cock in your horny cunt!" Dale growls, "Didn't ya?" The question is repeated with a throaty voice, "Didn't ya, slut!?"

Slap! Pre-semen begins to leak. Dale is enjoying the power held over this incredibility beautiful woman. He had already fucked her many times. Yet this game is making him honier than ever!

" Yes. Darlin'!" she whimpers, "I've thought about your big cock in my pussy." The sexy aunt humbly confesses, "I wanna feel your hard cock in my cunt like the dirty bitch I am!"

Slap! Thoughts of humiliating her are running rampant. This game is somehow reassuring that she is really sorry for the cheating acts.

"You're thinkin' only of you cunt when stealin' my woman!" Dale promotes, "Weren't ya bitch?"

Slap! He didn't hit as hard. This ass had been a fantasy for years. It is time to take another piece of it.

"Owww!" she moans admitting, "Yes, I think only of the needs of my pussy."

Slap! It is time to butt fuck her one more time. Dale wants to fill the fantastic ass with his cum.

"It's time for me to fuck ya up the ass!" the hot nephew growls.

There is no response. The beautiful aunt remains silent. Dale knows that the older woman is doing. He wasn't going to let her change the game now.

Slap! The hit is hard to promote a respond. She is becoming resistant. It is encouragement to get rougher again.

"Respond, Lara," Dale repeats meanly, "It's time for your nephew fuckin' ya up the ass!" he prods with a snarl, "Right, you dirty whore?"

Still she stays mute. Dale decides to get more physical. A high raised hand comes down hard making a resounding whack! A tight ass cheek automatically flinches. A define red handprint remains.

"Yes! Nephew! Yes!" Lara yelps, "It's time for ya to be fuckin' me in my ass!"

Slap! A forceful hand hits very hard. The tanned skin is even redder with the abuse.

"You shameless slut!" he barks, "You're gonna get it now!" A teasing fingertip is placed on a pink anus. "Just look at ya," Dale growls, "You're lettin' your nephew do all kinds of nasty things to you an' you're enjoyin' it!"

Slap! He is deep into this act. Dale knows the sexy aunt will be a raging fucking machine at the moment of penetration.

"Baby, I can't help it," Lara whines, "Your wife makes me so horny an' I needed to fuck her so badly." She is sobbing, he had actually been hurting her. "Please my handsome nephew, accept my apology," Lara entreats submissively, "I'm beggin' ya. I'm needin' to feel your cock lovin' in me again," The humbled aunt whimpers, "I want you to love me again! Just love-fuck me again, please. Give me your fuckin' cock, my darlin'."

Between slaps, the playing with the tense asshole increases. A probing finger manages to slip into the inviting anus.

"Where do'ya want my cock now, you horny bitch?" Dale asks while slapping the reddened buttocks again.

"Oh my God!" Lara sighs, "Your finger feels so good in my ass." The tears cease. She knows how special their butt fucking is. "Yes, honey, finger my ass." The long legs open slightly. "Stick your finger in me." The firm ass wiggles invertedly. "Stick another one in nephew!" She moans loudly, "Stick another finger in auntie's asshole, baby!"

Slap! That is a reminder who is in charge. It shocks her.

"Shut the-fuck-up, bitch, an' tell me what I wanna hear!" He barks. "Where else do ya wanna feel your nephew's cock?"

Slap! The harder blows returns. The erotica of the scene is overwhelming.

"Aaahhh!" she responds, "Put it in my mouth! Mouth fuck me, baby!" She groans, "Make me suck you dry like I made Bettie in San Francisco!"

"Wrong answer, bitch!" Dale snaps.

Slap! She knew that would get to him. The reminder of Bettie's secret love still is a tender spot. Lara is fully aware it is a refresher of her role in all this. It would put an edge on irate husband's punishment.

"Again," he repeats, "where else do'ya wanna feel my cock?" the angry husband leans closer asking, "Where else do'ya wanna feel your nephew's hard cock?"

"In my cunt, damnit!" she spouts angrily, "I wanna feel your cock shoot sperm in my hot cunt!"

Another slap on the bare ass cheek was done. The force had some real jealous anger behind it. Dale knew it was illogical, but the betrayal feeling existed.

"Wrong answer, whore!" he roars, "That's the wrong fuckin' answer!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! The irate husband spanks the older woman wanting to take his place. It just wasn't reasonable to be so incensed.

Lara is pushed roughly onto the carpet. She is made to kneel in front of him. The tall blond is compelled to face away and be on all fours.

"Lara, since your actin' like a bitch dog in heat," Dale tells, "I'm gonna fuck'ya doggie style 'til your asshole's red!"

"Omigod," Lara yowls remaining in position, "You shouldn't do that. Honey." A mature pussy becomes very wet. "That would hurt, baby." Suddenly the sexy aunt realizes the erotic scene is exciting. "I don't like that type of ass fuckin'." She moans loudly, "Your cock is too big for a hard bangin'."

Lara realizes that this would be the way to apologize to the handsome nephew. Let him dominate and even punish. She did, after all, encourage his wife to into a secret affair.

"Please, honey, do it soft like before." With an exaggerated quivering voice, she says, "If ya wanna give a hard fuck, do my pussy again," The scene is surprisingly hot to the experienced woman. "Please fuck your aunt's forbidden pussy again." Lara continues to play along by pleading, "Please don't hurt my asshole. You really don't want to hurt my pretty ass you've fantasized so much about."

This begging scene had all of Lara's motions running. She is excited and somewhat concerned. Dale is a powerful man. Some real pain could be given. Yet the sexy woman remains on all four like a dog in heat.

"Please nephew, please," Lara continues to beg, "Not in your aunt's asshole."

Ignoring the mutterings, he positions behind the athletic ass. The hard spear lines up with the pink anal passage. Placing the head of the pole between the cheeks of that fine ass, the stiff rod presses against the anal sphincter.

"Oh honey," Lara moans hotly, "go ahead an' butt fuck hard." The tan ass arches, "Punish me with that beautiful cock." The model's legs open wider, "Please fuck me, baby. Please fuck your aunt." The offering ass wiggles, "Stick your cock in me deep an' hard."

The hot aunt is completely turned on. The mature body is already covered with a sheet of sweat. Nipples were hard and erect. A horny pussy emits an odor of excitement.

"In my ass, baby!" Lara rants encouragement, "Please ass fuck for bein' such a slut!" she groans, "I don't care anymore, baby. I don't fuckin' care anymore." The tight cheeks are angled up higher. "Go ahead an' stick it in my asshole, nephew. Fuck me in the ass like the wife stealin' whore I am!"

Dale is surprised at the sudden submission. There was never a thought she would surrender to such an act of sexual degradation. Yet, this proud woman is doing just that. Can she love him that much to be willing to ask for forgiveness in this matter?

"Go ahead baby!" A shaking ass encourages. "Do it! Put it in my ass! Let me feel your cock in my asshole," Lara orders through clinched teeth, "Put it in my ass an' fuck it hard!" She professes loudly, "I want ya to shoot your cum in my asshole!"

Dale shifts weight slightly. The rigid cock drives home in one lunge. Lara cries out as the full length of the hard dick plunges deep.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" she screeches.

Dale knows that Lara is doing. The hot and sexy aunt is proving the special love claimed exist for him as well! The sensations in his body are both exciting and lustfilled.

"Yes! Nephew! Yes!" She pants, "Fuck the shit outta my ass! Fuck it hard!" Lara wails into the room, "I wanna feel pain! I deserve to be punished!" She shouts, "Go ahead, Honey. Fuck it! I want ya to split my asshole in two!"

Dale is uncontrollably hot. The rigid pole mercilessly rams into the offering anus. With each repetition the pumpings become fiercer. The force almost pushes the repentant woman over with each stroke of the invading shaft. Every deep thrust brings cries of pain and more vulgar urgings.

"Fuck me you horny bastard!" Lara rants, "Fuck me! Fuck your whorin' aunt!" Green eyes look back as a challenging sneer says, "I'm the one who suggested a secret affair with your wife! Give it to me deep an' hard, you fuckin' pervert!"

"You Bitch!" Dale spats, "You're rubbin' it in that Bettie wants you more than me!" Pumping hard, he curses, "You fuckin' bitch!" The irate husband growls, "You want me to hurt you! Dontcha?"

"Yes! Yes!" Lara wails, "Fuck my slutty ass! Fuck my asshole harder!" The firm ass shoves back against the plunging rod, "Hurt me for being such a cunt!"

"Are'ya my whore, Lara?" Dale asks with raising pleasure sensations, "Are'ya my dirty whore?"

"Yes! Yes!" she shouts back, "Your aunt's your whore!" Lara proclaims in a sexual haze, "I'm your nasty bitch! I'm your anal bitch! I'm your dirty, slutty, incestuous whore!"

The taboo rod pounds into pink anus without mercy. The firm cheeks vibrated with the impacts. The sphincter holds onto the invading shaft greedily.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Lara moans, "It hurts! Yet I deserve it so!" The atoning aunt groan, "Slam your cock deeper in my asshole!" She goads wildly, "C'mon! Split my asshole in two! Rip it apart! Rip my asshole all apart!" With rapid gyrations the firm ass humps on the ramming cock. "Tear your aunt's slutty ass wide open!"

The sexy older woman is goes berserk as the young stiff rod plows the forbidden hole more forcefully. A set of balls slaps off the rounded cheeks. It is the desire to make it impossible for her to sit down easy for a while.

"That's it," Lara raves with a golden mane flings wildly, "Fuck your whorin' aunt in the asshole harder! Ram that cock in my ass, baby!" A blond head lifts while shouting, "Yes! Yes! Hurt me nephew! Hurt me as I deserve!" Lara blindly howls, "Oh God yessss!"

The verbal filth continues in perfect synchronization with each beat of Dale's drum. The mature sex-hazed body is lost in a lust had never before experienced. He is giving this woman butt fuck supreme! A fantasy of a lifetime has come true!

"Yes, baby, yes!" Lara rambles with closed eyes, "Fuck my spanked ass! Your aunt's a wife stealin' slut who deserves to be punished! I'm dirty bitch who loves gettin' fucked by her own nephew." The lust-controlled woman continues the ambling blather, "Fuck my asshole deep an' hard 'til it bleeds. Your aunt is a dirty, no good anal whore, nephew. Fuck me! Fuck your slutty, no good whorin' aunt, baby!"

Lara was always Dale's main desire as a boy. As a hormone driven teenager, used to jack off at least once a week to the idea of butt fucking the wonderful ass. Now it is happening. He is not only fucking her but had her rambling and ranting like an insane whore.

"Fuck me harder!" The mature ass bucks and twists to the hard humping. "Make me bleed! Make my asshole bleed!" The frenzied gyrations increase. A powerful climax is arriving. "Make my slutty asshole bleed!"

This is too much for him. Hearing his sexy aunt behaving like a sidewalk whore is too erotic. Dale savagely rams with uncontrolled restraint. The stiff cock pumps in and out of the redden anus in rapid rhythm.

There is no way he is going to last. Feeling the sperm rising up in the vibrating cock, he starts to pull out. Lara feels the movement and prevents the withdrawal.

"No baby, no!" she protests with a restricting hand on the masculine hip. "Shoot it up me! Fill my bloody asshole with your cum! Fill my slutty asshole now!"

"Oh Lara," Dale groans, "I'm gonna cum!" The restrained climax wasn't going to wait any more, the sperm rushes from a retracted ball sac, "Here it is Lara! Here's my cum!"

The forbidden bowels are flooded with hot fluid. A mute scream is formed on his lips. Athletic muscles tonics with sensation.

"Here is myyyyyyy cummmmmmmmmmmm!" he screams out of pleasure, "Aaaaaahhhhhh! Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeyyy!"

"Oh baby I'm cummin' too!" Lara blindly squeals, "I can feel your hot sperm shootin' in my ass, baby!" Fit thighs bucks and contorts with the climax. "Oh my God! Oh my Goddd! Oh my Goddddd!" The lustfilled aunt screams, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I'm cumming!" The mature body vibrates wildly, "I'm cummin' hard! Your slutty aunt is cumming!" She suddenly freezes. "I'mmmmmmmm cuuummmiiinnng!"

They collapse on the bed. Panting hard and intertwine together, the taboo couple lay motionlessly. Nephew and aunt are two happy people.

"That's gets to be the hottest butt fuck ever," Lara proclaims breathlessly.

"You're the hottest fuck ever," Dale responds just as out of breath.

Green eyes sparkles. A soft look returns to that lovely face. A motherly is given to him.

"You really do love Bettie?" Dale notes in a pant, "Dontcha?"

"Yes," the exhausted tall aunt admits, "I also love you just as much."

"To the point of bein' humiliated an' shamed?" he questions rolling to one side to face the beautiful lover.

"I love Bettie that much," she softly professes, "I've never been so in love with anyone, man or woman, like I love her."

"I love her in the exact same way," Dale reminds.

"Please don't hate me, Dale," the concerned aunt pleads, "Please let me be part of your special relationship with her." She admits, "I'd really would be hurt if you didn't."

"I could never hate you, Lara." Reassuring fingers comb through the golden mane. "In fact I love you as much as I love Bettie."

"You mean that??" she quizzes hopefully.

"With all my heart, " he answers sincerely. "Especially after you are so willin' to be punished for that love."

Two forbidden bodies press together. They locked in a deep romantic kiss. The hot, sweat-covered bodies press tightly. Hands frantically explores.

"Please be the woman in my marriage, my darlin'," A panting Dale requests breaking the kiss.

"Yes, Omigod, yes!" Lara breathlessly answers with tears forming in green eyes, "You've made me the happiest woman on this planet!"

"An' you've made me the luckiest man on the planet," Dale responds kissing a sweaty neck, "I have two incredible women as my marriage partners."

"I have two fantastic people as marriage partners," Lara groans enjoying the loving touches.

"We have a wonderful future ahead, my beautiful woman," Dale moans slowly climbing back on the mature body.

"Take me, my husband," the hot aunt says as long legs open, "Make wonderful love with me now, my marriage partner."

"No more rough and mean," Dale softly declares placing a stiff rod in a warm pussy, "From now on it will be tender and lovin'."

The forbidden pair presses tightly as the passions rise quickly. The time of anger as pass. Now, it is the time of love.

12