Dale's Special Family Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it matter who's usin' it?" she asks, waving it towards Melissa.

"No," the sexy Indian maiden replies, "not at all!"

The brown beauty then lies back. Long, athletic legs spread wide. A pair of trim hip rises exposing a glistening pussy. The enormous vibrator is desired between cunt lips now.

As Terry is inches toward, dark pink pussy lips are spread wider. The sex toy is placed at the entrance to wet love tunnel. With a devious grin, she twists it slightly and pushes it in slowly.

"Ooohhhhhh," Melissa moans, "Mmmmmmm."

Terry pushes it in and pulls it out a couple of times slowly. Then the vibrator is turned on. A soft hum emanates from between the curvy legs

"Oh fuck," the brown skinned beauty moans louder.

Hips gradually rotate towards the thrusting implement. Terry leaves the vibrator in place for a moment. It is twisted quicker to increase the sensation.

"Damn!" Melissa groans with closed eyes, "You're good at this."

Terry then swings around. A wet, pulsating cunt is placed near Melissa's face. Automatically, a sixty-nine position is assumed.

A nervous tongue goes to work on the brown pussy, as the red vibrator remains deep inside. Melissa's tongue snakes pass the dark hair covering and into the wet cum stained pussy. The experienced cunt massages the pleasure provoking mouth.

Lynda is manipulating an erect clit. She crawls over to Josh. His cousin fucking and sucking another woman into oblivion enthralls the big man.

The rigid cock is grasp in a soft hand. Slow strokes follow as she watches the expression on his face. A large hand finds an erect nipple and plays with it.

As they to observe Terry fucking Melissa with the vibrator, Lynda's hand works a protruding clit faster. Her other hand continues to slowly stroke the big cock.

Josh lies back down. A very stiff cock stands proud. The large Indian motioned for Lynda to sit on the erect tool.

"Git over here, woman!" he orders, "It's time for a wet cunt to cover this rod again!"

She obediently climbs on. The sexy blonde easily lowers. A broad smile appears on the lovely face as an oversensitive wet cunt settles on the base of the impaling dick.

"Mmmmh," she moans feeling the full length inside.

Melissa reaches up and drags the box of toys off the coffee table. An anxious hand blindly fishes around for something to use. A smooth silver vibrator is extracted.

It is clicked on. An evil gleam comes to the dark eyes. The tip of the sex toy begins to massage an engorged clit.

"Ohhhhhh," Terry moans instinctively moves big hips against the buzzing pleasure toy.

Bobby gets up and moves over in front of Lynda. A young cock is offered to the sex-hazed blond. A hot hand quickly ensnares it. The hard rod is guided to a wet mouth. Ruby lips suck it while riding a thick cock faster.

Dale, watching his sister, is still surprised at how the tight pussy could handle such a Josh's big tool. Nevertheless, it is ridden easily. He just smiles at his sibling's prowlessness.

Bobby grabs the long blond mane. Her face is force onto the young cock deeper. The ex-erotic dancer sucks harder. She didn't mind the rough treatment.

The shiny silver vibrator slides into Terry's pussy at an even pace. A pair of fit hips lift up to enhance the feeling. The sexy mother pants loudly.

Melissa rises onto the big dildo humming in a very wet cunt. The droning grows louder when the toy's vibrations are turn up. A glistening body shudders to the mechanical pleasing.

Dale looks at Lynda's cute little ass moving back and forward onto Josh's cock. It looks so tempting. A brother's hard cock is going to be buried all the way to the hilt in the tight ass very soon.

Dale peers into the toy box. There are two vibrators left. One is a flesh colored one about 7" long. The other is about 9" long and conical.

The second one seems perfect for the sibling's ass. It tapered down to nearly a point with a rounded end on it. He lubes it up.

It skims slowly over the taboo anus. Lynda automatically arches for easy access. The tip of the toy is placed on the asshole.

"No!" Lynda, spitting out the young cock shaft, protests, "I want the real thing!"

Bobby grabs the long golden hair. The hard cock shoves back into warm mouth. The young tool experiences the hot mouth again.

Dale ignores his sister's objection. The funny looking vibrator passes the sphincter. As tight hole tenses slightly, the toy presses deeper.

It is turned on. Buzzing feels good in the brother's hand. Lynda relaxes a little at the sudden sensation.

"Mmmmmmmh!" she moans lightly on Bobby's cock.

Dale pushes the dildo in further. It works in and out slowly. It gradually goes deeper with each thrust.

Lynda rears up a little harder on Josh's cock. Big hands remind on the erect nipples. The large man stretches, squeezes and pinches the hard nubs.

Meanwhile, Melissa and Terry is a moaning pair of bodies on the floor. The pair are contorting and writhing around. The hot, sweaty bodies are seals together. The wild pussy licking and sucking continues unabatedly.

"Damn!" the Indian maiden hisses in a grunt, "I can't believe that anybody could produce so much pussy juice!

She is covers in Terry's! The fluids ooze steadiedly. The fluids are all over the beautiful face and running down the arm being used to savagely fuck with the vibrator.

In response, Terry turns the vibrator used on Melissa's cunt to high speed. It sounds like there is a giant bee in the room. The dark haired vixen groans with the exertion of jamming the toy into the dark slurping pussy.

Meanwhile brown skinned diva is dildo pumping frenziedly on the mature pussy. Then suddenly, it is taken out of the wet pussy. It then goes straight up the older woman's ass.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Terry screams arching back.

The sudden butt fucking sets off a climax. Involuntarily, a rounded ass plunges back onto the pleasuring making device. A stout body gyrates madly as sensations rise.

Melissa keeps ass fucking with the dildo. The rhythms increase with the gyrations of the other woman's hips. A set of dark eyes sparkles lustfully.

"Oh gawd!" Terry shouts loudly, "I'm cummin' again!"

"I'm feelin' the same way, woman!" Melissa groans feeling an orgasm arriving.

The slender body contorts and shakes as pleasure waves grow in frequency. The Native American beauty trembles uncontrollably. It is a multiple orgasm starting.

Terry's body twists and shivers with a rising climax. Stouts legs open wide and paralyze as the orgasm peaks. A silent wail is given.

"Oh sweeeeet fuck!" Melissa groans in a sexual ecstasy, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" the tall woman shrieks as an undisciplined body trembles with the thrill waves striking.

Terry rolls off Melissa's wet torso. She turns around to lie face to face. They embrace and kiss deeply. Tongues dance a hot tango. The two women then bathe in the afterglow of a great session.

The pair notices the nearby action. Lynda is still getting it in all three holes. The sex driven blonde is keeping the men occupied.

Dale slowly ass fucks with the vibrator. The hot brother is ready to replace the fake cock with his own. He loves ass banging the beautiful sibling.

He sits up behind the taboo ass. The hard shaft is stoked slowly in preparation for penetration. The vibrator is retracted.

"It is time," Dale growls positioning, "you're ass gets fucked good an' properly, Sis."

Lynda braces as an erect cock nudges up against a hot anus. The hot blond stiffens again as the dickhead slowly enters the tight asshole. The sex-hazed brother grins with the feeling.

She is having too much fun to feel any pain from the incestuous cock. It is about double the width of the wand like vibrator previously inside the anal cavity. The stiff rod pushes it all the way in. The sister's asshole accommodates wonderfully.

"Jezzus!" Lynda moans, "I'm so fuckin' hot!" She hisses, "It feels really good having my asshole around your hard shaft again, dear brother."

She relaxes once it is all the way in. The lustfilled sibling resumes bucking back and forth with a cock in each bodily orifice. Blue eyes gleaming and a smiling face say the ex-exotic dancer is having the time of her life.

Dale slowly ass fucks with heavy hands controlling the firm hips. Bobby rocks back and forth fucking her face. Josh continues to pump upward into the tight, hot cunt.

Terry and Melissa move up on either side of Lynda. They rub the sweaty, trim body all over. A pair of erect nipples is massage simultaneously.

Lynda moans constantly while sucking Bobby's meat. The boy is near to cumming. Suddenly the stiff cock removes.

"Pull my cock!" he demands sternly, "I wanna cum on your face!!"

It is grabbed as ordered. The young cock shaft is jerked fast and quick. Slender hips humps with the hand job.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Bobby grunts, "Here it comes, bitch!"

A white string of cum shoots onto Lynda's face. It also lands in the long blonde mane. Drops splash on the eyelids. Warm sperm lands all over the lovely face.

Bobby holds the softening cock. It shoves back into the inviting mouth. The experience Lynda drains the last drops down a waiting throat.

Dale grabs the athletic hips again. The brother fucks harder. She half turns to him.

"Fuck me harder, dear brother!" the lustfilled sister moans.

Dale has a devious idea. A desire to tease the whorish sibling takes over. The pumping suddenly stops.

"Don't you dare stop fuckin' me!" she groans frustratedly, "I want ya to fuck me now!"

A serious look is on the beautiful face. She is center of a growing gang fuck and loving it. Dale thinks she is going to cry if he doesn't complete the task.

Fuck my ass hard, Goddamnit!" she screeches insanely, "Fuck me to death!"

Terry reaches around a flat abdomen and plays with an engorged clit. Josh continues to pump upward into the hot blonde's wet cunt. Dale starts back ass reaming the sex-haze sister.

Suddenly, Lynda shudders. The sweat glistening body vibrates uncontrollably. The ex-dancer's muscles tremble as a multi orgasm rises.

"Fuckkkkkkkk! Fuck me harder you bastards!" she screams into the room, "Fuck meeeeeeeeeee!" The long blond hair waves wildly with the uncontrollable head tossing. A tight ass gyrates back and forth between Josh and Dale's cocks. "Ohhhhh God! I'm cummin' harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddd!" Lynda screams through clinched teeth.

Dale has ahold of his sister's hips. A strong orgasm is about to happen. Suddenly the taboo cock withdraws.

Josh realizes what is going to happen push Lynda off a stiff rod. The lust driven blonde flops back in a sexual bliss. She allows anything to happen.

Josh and Dale get on each side of Lynda. She grabs the twin stiff rods quickly. The shafts are masturbated in quick jerky motions.

Melissa has ahold of a big vibrator. She plunges it into the blond wet pussy. The silver toy is driven deeply.

Terry fingers an engorged clit just above the sex toy. Two mature fingers squeeze the flesh nub roughly. The massaging speeds up as hips sway.

Lynda is a complete sexual object. At this moment she is a total amoral whore. The two cocks are continually stroked rapidly.

Dale feels it happened! Hot cum is rising quickly. The sex-hazed brother arches back. A string of sperm leaves a pulsating dick. It flies across the enhanced chest splattering on the perfect mounds.

"Here ya go, Bitch!" Josh announces.

The large, brown penis aims at the lovely face. The shots of cum splashed across her neck, upper chest and head. The golden mane again catches a stream of sperm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she screams as the pumping dildo and pressing digits initiate another climax, "Oooooooooh! Fuccccccccccck!"

Lynda goes flaccid. The athletic body is motionless with eyes half closed. The vibrator is still embedded in the soaked pussy. She is covers with sex juices from head to navel.

Melissa pulls out the sex toy from pulsating cunt. The soaked toy is offered to Terry. The sexy brunette licks the device clean.

"Damn!" is all Dale could mutter after seeing his sexy sister gang-banged.

12