Dale's Special Family Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head is grasps by two trembling hand as she reasons, "We are fuckin' like husband an' wife and so it is a stretch to think matin' is all that far off?" The look in the crystal blue eyes says the woman means it! "I want my big brother to impregnate me with his sperm!"

Lynda is a female in heat. She wants to be mated. Dale's sister had totality taken the role as lover, wife and now mate! She wants her brother to knock her up! Mating with Dale, her brother is the fantasy always wanted!

Most men would have been alarmed, even frightened away. He wasn't. In fact a forbidden cock becomes harder! He wants to do this! It would be the ultimate act of love between them.

"I'll take you to that fantasy you've always wanted, my beautiful sister," Dale agrees hotly, "I'll leave ya pregnant."

Slender, excited legs shift up the strong arms and rests at on the biceps. A sweet smelling cunt is being presented for deeper penetration. It is wet and ready.

The rigid shaft does go deeper. It is an incredibly comfortable feeling. It is as if the taboo cave enlarges just for this act. The muscles of the opening clamps around the desire cock.

"Ohhhhh!" Lynda moans, "My brother, my husband, my mate, leave me with your sperm." She lovingly begs, "Make me the mother of your child."

To Dale it is exotic. It is erotic. It is the hottest sexual act ever had been engaged in. The sex-hazed brother is turned on more than believed! It would have taken an army to pull him off Lynda's body.

Dale continues to stroke deep. The entire cavity had to be felt. The sex driven brother wants to ensure the taboo uterus would soon be carrying a child.

"Oh God this is right!" Lynda wails as the curvy legs crosses around the broad back.

The slender gams are in a vise grip of lust. A firm ass comes off the floor with each retraction and slammed back down. The stiff cock plummets unabatedly into the sweet, wet pussy.

"Yes, baby!" she promotes, "Yes, my darlin' brother! Drive into the fuckin' floor!"

His face is roughly pulled to hers. A hotly and passionate kiss is engaged. The lovers are in the grips of a mating fever! It is not a fuck of lust but an act of creating life!

"Sis," he promises in a lustful vow, "I'll leave ya knocked up!"

Dale rams with more savage drive into the forbidden cunt. Lynda continues to hold tight and ride like a bucking horse. The wild motion causes the pair to move across the floor.

"I'm gonna explode!" he shouts.

"Oh sweet Mary!" Lynda pants, "It feels so special!" She huskily groans in a sexual bliss, "It feels so warm an' lovin'!" She blindly screeches, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin'----, hard---, an' fast!"

"Here it comes, Baby!" Dale wails, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

A stream of rushing sperm enters the vibrating twat. The fiery, pink slash between the athletic legs sucks the juice greedily. Dale climaxes so hard that little lights burn into the back of the closed eyelids just as he collapsed over her panting body.

They locked in a deep lovers' kiss. Tongues twist and play. The hot, sweaty bodies push together. The passion filled kiss is long and loving.

"You're one helluva stud, Bro," she pants as the kiss breaks, "I'm glad to be your mate as well."

"You're one magnificent bitch," the hot brother responds, "I'll always consider myself your mate as well."

Kissing on the ear Lynda whispers, "Gettin' knocked up or not, you're have proven that you're the finest lover I'll ever have."

"Not to throw a damper on this," he puzzles kissing back, "But what bout Bettie an' Lara? Think they'll be uptight over you wantin' this to happen?"

"We've already discussed it. They're all for it." She adds softly in a girlish giggle. "Those kinky bitches even trashed the BC pills themselves." She asks with crystal blue eyes sparkling, "How could I not go for my fantasy with that sort of support?"

"I love ya, Lynda," Dale simply confesses.

A sibling's cock had never left the forbidden wet pussy. A slow pump begins. A pair of athletic legs opens wider.

"An' love you, my brother," Lynda admits tying legs across his back. "Fuck me as your wife," She orders in a husky whisper. "This cunt needs to feel her lover's sperm now!"

"I'll make you sore my new wife," Dale promises as a stiffen rod presses pass the hot, pink cunt lips, "I'll never leave you wantin' anything."

The hot couple fucks and climaxes repeatedly so many times over the next few hours they lost count. It is the singular most immoral time either of them had ever had with only one person. Lynda, his sister, is truly the best piece of all Dale had ever had. Dale is the stud Lynda had been searching for.

When the sexy sister arrived a few months back, the unsuspecting brother had no idea what she wanted. Now it was revealed he is the fantasy she always wanted. Then she is his perfect fantasy as well.

They would be loving and fucking forever. They are now one hot unit of lust and love. Their siblings, their husband and wife and their mates all in one.

12