Dale's Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale pulled out as carefully as he could, but he couldn't prevent Gloria from feeling some final jolts of pain as he withdrew inch by inch. As he flopped over onto his back, she lay weak and prone, barely able to comprehend what had just happened.

She was surprised when Dale got stiffly to his feet and headed out the door. "I need to wash," he said.

He came back in a few minutes and took Gloria in his arms. She still felt drained and boneless, and the experience had also shaken her self-confidence in a way that hadn't happened in a long, long time. Her husband, Harvey, had been something of a Caspar Milquetoast: perhaps browbeaten by her own strength of mind and character, he had been a bit too gentle both in bed and in other situations—and all of a sudden she realized that that might have been one of the main reasons why he had fled from her. A young, obsequious secretary had been just the thing to bolster his flagging self-esteem . . .

So when Dale said, "Was it nice?" she almost laughed in his face.

"Nice?" she spat back. "Is that what you call it? It hurt like hell, buster! I told you not to go in all the way. Instead, you pounded me like a butcher softening up a prime cut of steak."

"Sorry," was all Dale could say. "I guess I got carried away."

"I'll say you did!"

"But you did . . ."

"Did what?"

"You did come, didn't you?"

"That has nothing to do with it."

"But that part, at least, was nice—wasn't it?"

She glared at him for a long time, then cracked her customary cynical smile. "Yes, okay, that part was nice. But I'm not sure the orgasm was worth the pain that went with it."

"You just need to get back into practice," Dale said ingenuously.

"What does that mean?" she snarled. Are you expecting to pummel my bottom over and over again in the coming days and weeks and months?

"Just saying . . ." he mumbled.

"Just saying," she mocked. Then she pried herself out of his arms and got up. "I think I need to go wash now. Your stuff is . . . leaking out of me."

She marched away to the bathroom as Dale watched her backside admiringly. She really is a sensational-looking woman—a girl in her twenties has nothing on her. She was gone quite a long time, and when she returned she flounced back into bed and said, "Are we done now?"

"You don't want . . . any more?" Dale said, hoping against hope.

"I think we've had quite enough," she said firmly, casting a wary look at his cock to see if it was already in the process of recovering.

"So I can stay here tonight?"

"I suppose," she said exhaustedly. "I'm too tired to take you back to the station."

"I'll behave," he said like a Boy Scout.

She said nothing to that, but instead turned her back on him and tried to get into a comfortable position for sleep.

Dale didn't quite keep his word.

Gloria, unused to the exertion, seemed to fall asleep pretty quickly. Dale was amused to hear her breaths come so heavily that they were almost a snore. He himself lay awake for a long time, gazing down at the sleeping form next to him. He had to confess that one of his own idiosyncrasies was watching women sleep—and doing more than watch.

After about half an hour, he lay down behind Gloria as she rested quietly on her side. Correctly believing that their previous session of anal sex had opened up that orifice and that some residual lubricant remained in spite of her washing, he slipped into her bottom with ineffable gentleness, cupping one of her breasts with his hand. Gloria didn't wake up fully—or perhaps not at all, if her tightly shut eyes were any indication—but curious little moaning noises came out of her mouth as Dale incrementally picked up the pace of his thrusts. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but the wonders of Gloria's body—and of her mind and soul and character—were too much for him.

He came without fuss or mess, hardly uttering more than a few soft grunts while pumping her full of his juices one more time. As he pulled out, he was convinced she had remained sleeping the whole time.

Perhaps it was that realization that led him to whisper almost inaudibly into her ear, "I love you."

12