Damage

Story Info
Unjustly blamed for damage to a car.
3.3k words
3.96
46.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

It was a combination of things really. To start with I was walking through the garage in the basement of our building when these two ratbags on skateboards came zipping into the garage. One of them was quite adept in his handling of the board. The other was a complete clown.

The clown came off his board, him going one way and his board the other. No problems so far as the kid would probably bounce and get away with a few scratches. Ditto with the skateboard. It didn't quite work out that way.

The kid was fine, apart from suffering from a bad bout of potty-mouth. The problem was the skateboard. It shot off the side of the ramp the kid was supposed to be coming down, bounced off a supporting pillar, and crashed hard into the side of a very nice little sports car, leaving a rather nasty gouge in the side. The two ratbags took one look at the sports car, grabbed their skate boards, and decamped at speed.

Too late. I'd already seen then, recognised them, and knew what unit they lived in. On top of that there was a CCTV camera covering the ramp so the whole thing would be on tape.

The sports car was parked in the bay next to mine. That meant that the owner was currently residing in the unit next to mine. (Unless it was someone illegally parked in which case I couldn't give a damn if his car was totalled by a runaway steam-roller.)

The unit next to mine was a rental and was currently rented to a couple enjoying a holiday on the Gold Coast. I'd only seen them once. He was a good ten years older than her and seemed to be a rather dogmatic type. She was about twenty and had a charming face and figure, although she had kept to the background a bit while her husband commanded centre stage. It seemed to me that he was just the type of person to own a sports car.

Being a nice guy (in my own way) I decided to let him know who the culprits were who scratched his car up, but that could wait until I finished my errands. It wasn't as though the kids or the car had somewhere urgent to be. They could wait.

I returned from my various errands and headed up to my unit. Once there I poured myself a drink and strolled out onto the balcony to sit in the sun and enjoy said drink.

Now the doors and windows onto the balconies were all on slides, except in the main bedrooms. Through some whim of the architect the main windows in the main bedroom were on a swivel. You just rotated the window to the degree you wanted. It meant you didn't have any insect screens but at the height we were at we didn't have any insects, either, so it all worked out.

At some stage the unit next door to me had had sunscreen fitted to the windows. That meant that if the window was opened at just the right angle it was a perfect mirror and I could sit at my balcony and look right into the bedroom next door. Not that I bothered doing so. After all, the bedroom would be empty for most of the day and dark for most of the night. I had better things to do than to sit around hoping some woman would come in and get undressed. If it did happen it would probably be a three hundred pound fat mother of indeterminate age, the sight of whom would leave me scarred for life. Far easier and more rewarding to walk down to the beach and observe the topless bathing beauties.

I could hear loud voices coming from the next unit master bedroom and when I glanced in that direction I noticed the wibndow was open at just the right (or wrong) angle and I could see that Mr Dogmatic was yelling at his wife. He was casually dressed while she was even more so, clad only in a bikini, and one where the designer obviously felt the need to save on the cost of material. Not that I objected. She certainly did that bikini justice.

He was yelling and shaking his fists in the air, appealing to god for help, and when that wasn't forthcoming he yelled some more. It dawned on me that he was blaming her for the damage to his beautiful car. He hadn't done it so it must have been her and she had no right to drive it in the first place. Her denials were ignored on the principle of 'of course you would say that'. I was about to go around and explain the situation when things suddenly got interesting.

Mr Dogmatic was pointing at her bikini and yelling, "Off". Curious I continued to watch the little charade. She was biting her lip and looking mutinous but she did as she was told, dropping the bikini to the floor. Oh, but she was a honey. As far as I could see, and I could see everything, she didn't have a single flaw.

Now even while I was admiring her I was considering the fact that he probably intended to give her a punishment fuck. I decided to wait until he was about to start and then rush around to break the happy news that I knew who had damaged his car.

Instead of throwing her on the bed like a red-blooded man he sat on the bed and indicated she should bend over his knee. I could hear her protesting that if he bruised her people would see if she had a bikini on and it hadn't been her fault anyway. He hesitated for a moment. I figured him to be a person who wouldn't want others to think poorly of him, but he was still indignant about his car.

"So I'll go easy this time," he grumbled, making me wonder how many other times there'd been.

He grabbed her and jerked her across his knee. She was looking out the window and then she was looking in the window and her eyes met mine. I smiled and gave her a little wave. She blushed and her arms hurriedly crossed in front of her breasts, and then she frowned and let her arms drop, giving me a choice view. Very nicely shaped, even when dangling like that. She didn't say a word.

I must say that as a spanking it was a big disappointment. He only swatted her behind a few times and the look on her face was more one of irritation than pain. I guess he wanted to be careful not to bruise the goods, seeing that they would be on display the next time she ventured out in a bikini. (Especially that one.)

Spanking (if you could call that a spanking) over the wimp then pushed her off his lap and stormed off out of the room. She scrambled to her feet, giving me a glare, and making no effort to cover anything. She slowly picked up her bikini and slipped it back on before turning and walking out of the room, her bottom swishing from side to side as she went.

I decided that it was time for me to go and play good citizen. I hesitated for a moment, wondering if I should put a shirt on, but thought the hell with it - I wasn't at work and half the male population was currently down on the beach with nary a shirt between them. I strolled out of my unit just in time to see Mr Dogmatic getting into the lift. I let him go. I figured that I could break the happy news to his charming wife and she could tell him all about it when he returned.

I knocked on the unit door and a few moments later she answered, still wearing the bikini. (I would really like to meet the designer so I could congratulate him.)

"Mr Voyeur," she scorned by way of greeting.

"Hey, don't blame me," I protested. "I didn't open your window. I wasn't the one who failed to tell her husband that you had a witness. I think it's more of a case of Mrs Exhibitionist."

"It certainly is not," she snapped, sounding offended.

"Oh, you mean it wasn't you who stood there getting dressed very slowly?" I asked innocently, smiling when she blushed. I ran my eyes over her. "If you can call that getting dressed," I added.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Oh, right. Well I witnessed a little accident down in the garage. A couple of ratbags sent a skateboard smashing into the side of a little sports car. It's parked in your spot so I thought possible you owned it."

"It's my husband's," she said and I could almost feel her gritting her teeth. She was furious. "He's taking it down to a panel beater right now to get a quote for damages."

"Yes, well fortunately I can give you the names and addresses of the two culprits," I told her. "Also the time so that you can confirm it on the CCTV footage. That will need to be done in the next day or so as they don't keep the film more than a couple of days."

"Thank you," she said, icicles tinkling in her voice. "If you'll come in I'll get a pencil and paper to write down the information."

She grabbed a pen and a pad from somewhere and went to sit at a desk to start writing. I interrupted before she could do so.

"Ah, before you sit, are you sure it's all right to do so?" I asked, pure innocence glowing in my voice.

"What? Why wouldn't it be?" she demanded.

"I was worried that your bottom might be bruised from that vicious beating you got earlier."

She had a lovely blush. I nearly bit my tongue trying not to laugh.

"It's fine," she said.

"But you can't be sure," I pointed out. "After all, you can't see the wounded area. If you'll excuse me for a moment. . ."

I reached over, hooked my fingers into her bikini and drew the bottom down. Not all that far down, just enough to expose her cheeks. Coincidentally that also meant her mons and pudendum were on view from the other side, something I happily noted when she spun around to face me, clutching for her bikini at the same time.

"There was no need for that and you know it," she snapped at me. "And the whole thing was your fault anyway."

"My fault?"

"Certainly your fault. All you had to do was yell out to my husband about what had happened and you didn't do it."

"I was only thinking of you," I told her. "By the time I realised what was going on you were already standing there delightfully naked. I didn't want to embarrass you."

"And you didn't think I might be embarrassed having you watch while I got spanked?"

"Well, no," I admitted. "From the look on your face I sort of thought you were enjoying being watched. Besides, you deserved a proper spanking and you know it."

"What? Why did I deserve a spanking? I didn't do anything."

"You permitted a stranger to watch you getting disciplined," I told her. "A very naughty thing to do. It's a wonder I don't spank you myself to teach you a lesson."

"You wouldn't dare," she said, giving me the evil eye.

"Why wouldn't I dare?" I asked her. "I mean, I'm having to forcibly restrain myself from putting you over my knee and giving you a good combo spanking right now."

She glared at me, opened her mouth to speak, and then shut it again. She obviously wanted to say I wouldn't dare but just as obviously didn't want to repeat herself. She settled for a nasty look and then what I said filtered through.

"What's a combo spanking?" she demanded.

"Simple enough," I told her. "I put you over my knee and spank you and then I bend you over the nearest firm surface and make love to you so vigorously that you walk on wobbly legs for the rest of the day. As a matter of fact that was what I thought your husband intended. I was all ready to run round and ring your doorbell at the most inopportune moment."

She now looked as though she wasn't sure whether to laugh or be mad. She managed to keep a straight face.

"The names," she said repressively.

"Let me have phone numbers for you and your husband and I'll send the details. Then you can see if your husband confesses his error and apologises. I'd demand a new dress if I were you, to teach him not to jump to conclusions."

I already had the details entered and I just typed in the numbers she gave and sent off the message. I heard a phone beep a few moments later indicating message received.

"Thank you for that," she said. "Now if you'll excuse me. . ."

"In other words go away. Are you sure you don't want me to administer a nice combo spanking? I'm sure I can do a much better job than your husband. For a start I don't have to worry if your bottom looks all red. People will put it down to the sun or blame your husband."

"What on earth makes you think I'd want you to spank me?" she asked.

"The thrill of it," I suggested. "A little revenge on your husband for not believing you didn't scratch his car. Annoyance because he gave you such a panty-waist of a spanking earlier. That touch of exhibitionism in you that wants you to show off your body. A touch that, in case you hadn't noticed, prevented you from pulling your bikini back up properly after I pulled it down. Just clutching it doesn't exactly do the job."

Another lovely blush as she glanced down at herself to find I spoke the truth. I guess when your bikini seems to consist of a bunch of narrow straps it's hard to remember what those straps cover or, in this case, don't cover.

She started to adjust her bikini but I reached out to stop her.

"No," I said, keeping it plain and simple.

She looked at me with a touch of surprise. I brushed her hands away and started pulling her bikini down, my eyes locked on her face, daring her to stop me. She was blushing strongly when she stepped out of the bikini and I slowly stood up, my hand lightly tracing its way up her body as I rose.

I didn't linger as my hand passed over the front of her mound and across her mons but I could tell from the look on her face that she was extremely aware of where my hand touched. Finally standing I reached behind her to pull undone the tie at the back of her neck, letting the top drop, exposing her breasts. Sliding my hand down her back I found the catch and flicked it open, letting the top just fall away completely.

I took a half step backwards, eyes running over her, while she just stood there, blushing and nervous. She gave a nervous twitch when I undid the waist of my shorts but didn't say a word as I pushed my shorts and jocks down, although she did take a slightly deeper breath when my erection leapt into prominence.

I just let my shorts fall away, pulling one foot out and then kicking them off the other, still not taking my eyes off her.

Now I took that half step forwards again, standing right there in her personal space, my cock jutting out just far enough to her to feel it brushing against her. Reaching around her my hands settled on her delectable little bottom, pulling her firmly up against me, her naked body pressed against me, branding me with her heat. For her part she could feel the hard length of my cock pressing against her.

Possibly I should have said something at this point, maybe asking if she was willing, but really, if she didn't know what I intended she was too naïve to be let loose in this world. She could always say no if she wanted to.

My grip on her bottom tightened slightly and I lifted her. She made some sort of sound when she felt herself rising but it wasn't anything intelligible. I was lifting her, my cock dragging against her as she rose. Her hands clutched onto my shoulders and then her legs rose and wrapped themselves around my waist.

Just like that I was in position, her lips already starting to yield to me. She gave a low cry and her legs tightened their hold, helping to pull me into her, letting me go deep with that first thrust.

I turned around slightly and backed her up against the wall. Now that I had her in a nice fixed position I started driving in hard, pleased to find her responding in the same way. I could thrust in just as hard as I liked, enjoying the feel of her rubbing against me, her passage expertly massaging my cock, knowing from her response she was enjoying the action just as much.

Up until this point we'd been relatively silent apart from her initial cry. After that it had just been the sound of our flesh slapping together, getting louder by the moment as we both seemed to be putting in more effort. Now she started giving of exultant little cries, working hard to obtain her ends.

I was sensing that she'd reached a point where she'd be delighted to climax. My opinion was screw that, I'm having fun. I continued along in my happy place, perforce insisting that she stay with me. Apparently my happy place wasn't her happy place as she seemed to be getting a little louder, maybe a touch desperate.

Ah, well, you can't have your own way all the time. I gave my efforts that extra fillip, that little touch that was enough to send her over the edge, quite happily jumping over the edge myself. She shuddered and shook, giving a low groan of relief, while I managed to stay manfully silent.

Her legs dropped away and I lowered her so she was safely standing. Maybe not so safely as she seemed a bit wobbly. Still, she recovered quickly, taking a couple of deep breaths to clear her mind. I reached for my shorts and pulled them on.

"I thought you said you were going to spank me," she sniped.

"Hey, I am," I protested. "I was going to do it right then but something more urgent came up. First things first and all that, but I haven't forgotten the spanking. Knowing I'm going to deliver it sometime soon will give you something to look forward to."

"Not going to happen," she said firmly. "Now go away."

To indicate she meant it she started pushing me towards the door so I trotted along.

"Just remember, if your husband admits that he was wrong about you damaging the car demand a new dress as payment for his brutality. If he doesn't admit it show him your copy of the message and demand two dresses. He'll know he's in the wrong and will happily buy them to stop you complaining."

As far as I knew she'd be here for another week. That gave me a week to find a way to either catch her alone somewhere or to entice her into my unit. Or both. She had showed she has a bit of an exhibitionist. I wondered how she'd react to being spanked while at the beach, knowing someone might come along and see what was going on. It would be interesting finding out.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers